Meeting Over Dessert

Story Info
Online lovers finally meet over dessert.
1.4k words
3.8
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those lonely and tiresome nights where all you wanted to do was relax on your bed and enjoy a nice dinner, cuddled up with your significant other watching TV. As I laid down alone eating my bowl of cereal, because I was too tired to make myself dinner after a long day at the office, I felt really bored and this sudden urge of horniness. What was I to do? I wasn't that type to masturbate to porn so then I decided to log on to a chat site where there would be a little more interaction. I logged on and soon enough I received a pm from my virtual sex partner for the night. We shared our stats...Single Male, 6'2 with 9" cock when erect and I shared mine, Single Female, 5'3" with measurements of 38C-26-34 and briefly chatted about our likes and dislikes. Soon enough our chat turned hot and heavy and both climaxed and reached ecstasy. It was then that we realized how long it had been for the both us. For the most part, after a raunchy conversation most sign off to bed but instead we added each other to our messengers and continued our chat. As we chatted some more, we had a lot in common. In movies, music, traveling, and most importantly the way we liked having sex. We decided that in instances such as tonight we would be each other's virtual fuck buddies.

Years had passed, both having gone through our own relationships and yet we still remained dear friends, sharing stuff that we shouldn't otherwise had we known each other only because we had reached a certain comfort level regardless of the fact that till date we had never met. It was only recent that after 6 years, and many many orgasms later, we had finally decided to meet. He flew in to my city for work and had asked me if I would be free to meet and surely enough, it was one weekend where I had no plans with friends nor did I have any deadlines. We met for quiet and romantic dinner. It was instant attraction. He sat next to me in the booth and as we enjoyed our dinner my hand rested on his groin while he whispered romantic words in to my ears and kissed my neck. We were in bliss. When it was time for dessert, I whispered, "Let's have dessert back at the hotel our way..." He smirked and agreed. We paid the waiter and off we were to finally feel each other the way we have been virtually.

We were in the elevator and he couldn't stop kissing my neck and holding me from the back. It didn't matter to him that there were others in the elevator as well. I teased him to stop and wait till we got to the room, but he just smiled and continued to kiss me. He held my hand and was rushing me to his room when we got out of the elevator. I couldn't stop laughing as to how eager he had become. I hugged him from the back as he tried to open the door with the room key that neglected to let us in. I unbuttoned his shirt as he kept on vigorously trying. I stopped him, took the key and, with a gentle swipe, I opened the door. He picked me up in his arms like I was his new bride and entered the room. He laid me down on the bed right next to where there was a single rose. As I smelled the rose he brought a plate of chocolate covered strawberries that he had previously ordered and chilled in the fridge. He took a strawberry and traced it on my lips.

"You remembered" I said.

"How could I ever forget?" he responded. He took the strawberry and took a bite and kissed me so we could both share the sweetness of the chocolate while our tongues intertwined in our deep kisses. He kissed my neck as he unhooked and unzipped my black tube dress from the back. My hands pushed his shirt off and reach for his belt to unbuckle it. As he pulled down my dress, he kissed my left nipple and devoured my breast, sucking everything out of me. Tracing around my areola, pulling on my nipple and on occasion biting it as he squeezed my right breast. He moved on to my right breast and did the same with vigor. At that moment, his mouth on my nipples felt so good, it made me realize what I was missing out on for the past 6 years.

He pushed me back on the bed, pulled my dress off and sliding my thong off. He spread my legs and blew on my waxed pussy. He kissed my pussy lips gently and wrestled his tongue on my clit in circles. He pulled on my clit like he was on my nipples. He licked my pussy up and down. My moans were slowly getting louder. He stuck his tongue in my pussy and tongue fucked me alternating with three of his fingers inside me. Faster he went so he could taste all my wet juices. He finger fucked me so hard that I was almost ready to cum. But I didn't want to cum just yet so I got up and led him to lie on the bed.

I unzipped his pants and pulled them with his underwear down, taking them off completely. I kissed his knee and his groin, slowly moving up to cock. I kissed around his cock, and gave him wet kisses on his balls, circling them with my tongue. I sucked them deep in my mouth almost pinching them in my mouth. He moaned, "Ohh that feels soo goood, I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for you to do that to me!" I licked his cock up to the tip and circled my tongue around it. Sucking just the tip. In and Out. Pulling in my mouth. Slowly taking his cock deeper in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and guided me to go deeper on his cock. He was so big that I was almost gagging but I continued to suck his cock in and out with the pace slowly getting faster. I could taste his precum in my mouth as I sucked his cock. I massaged his balls as I sucked him while his hands reached to cup my breasts, squeezing them. He got rock hard in my hard in my mouth and told me, "I want to fuck you!"

He picked me up and lay me on the bed, spread my legs and slowly inserted his shaft in my hot and wet pussy. He held on to my legs over his arms and pounded in me, making slapping noises as he fucked me. We both moaned as his pace got faster by the second. He then lifted me up, wrapped my legs around his waist and fucked me standing up. He knew I loved it. As we fucked up and down, my breasts jiggled in front of his face. He moved to the bed and lay down so I could ride him. We continued to fuck hard as he spanked my ass and massaged my tits. He reached up and sucked them but did not stop fucking me. We were moaning even loudly not caring if the people in the room next to us could here. His cock was rock hard and I could feel it hit my g-spot with every thrust.

We were just at each other fucking away until he decided that he wanted to fuck me doggy style. I got on all fours spreading my legs a little. He wet his cock a little and my pussy and slid his cock in and continued to fuck me at the same pace we already were. As he fucked me he reached for my boobs and grabbed them as he continued to fuck me. He pulled me up and kissed me deep with one hand on my clit. Rubbing it fast. With my loud moans he sensed I was ready to cum and whispered hold it baby hold it. He fucked me even harder and I just couldn't hold it anymore. I came all over his cock and as soon he felt my cum trickling down his cock he couldn't hold it either. He took his cock out and came all over my breasts squirting to my mouth as well...He fell on top of me and we both kissed.

"That was the best dessert, I've ever had!" we both said simultaneously.