Meeting Rosa & Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning with passion, Rosa pushed her face into his crotch and snuggled into the tufted shadow of his pubic hair. With a deft flick, she pulled back his foreskin. The head of his prick was helmet shaped, bright pink and still moist from fucking her mother. Rosa, smelling her mother on him, whimpered; and with her eyes half-closed and her lips parted, wantonly used his penis to caress her face, and then jerked it deftly with both hands. The man — for the life of her, she couldn't recall his name — waited while she unconsciously tapped and rubbed his cock over her lips before taking him into her mouth.

His loins flickered with arousal. His prick quivered and began to grow slowly longer and thicker.

"C'mon! Suck it!" he demanded, but kept his voice low. "Suck my cock, bitch!"

Rosa moaned at the rough, sexy words. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out and swirled over his knobby helmet. Dutch grunted and his belly rippled with pleasure. Rosa swept her tongue over his silky tip again, and yet again and then, opening her mouth wide, took him deep in her mouth and began to suck him then using both hands, resumed jerking him off.

Dutch grunted and his head arched back. His hand fell to her head and he began moving it to and fro to suit his pleasure as he pumped his hips back and forth while fucking her face. His cock grew and grew -- its sheer size distended her face, bloated her cheeks. He loosened his grip on her head a little and groaned, "Yeah! Mmmmm, fuck yeah! Yeah, that's good! Oh you slut . . . that's it! Suck it! Ahhh, keep sucking it you little whore!"

And with the torrent of abuse heaped upon her, serving to ignite her arousal, Rosa responded by sucking harder and faster.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck yeah!"

Rosa took him from her mouth and asked, "Like it huh?"

"Don't dare stop, you whore!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's it! Suck it you cunt!" he muttered, and unhurriedly fucked her mouth.

Rosa's head rocked back and forth on his shaft. The musky taste and odor of his cock had her head swimming. Her sexual hunger mounted, and she swallowed the saliva that had built up in her throat then sucked even harder and faster; moaning and whimpering deep in her cock-filled throat.

Dutch marveled at how wonderfully warm and moist her mouth was; and the ingenious way that she was using her tongue was taking his breath away.

"Suck it!" he grunted. "Suck my big prick!"

Rosa treasured his rough language and sought to do something new in her fellating. She began by laving her tongue over the underside of his bullet shaped knob. Then she yanked him viciously from her jaw and rubbed his thick prick all over her face. He retaliated by ripping the blouse from her body, and seizing her left breast in his large hand and squeezing it. It felt so exhilarating that Rosa had a mini-orgasm and stopped moving for a moment. She reacted by forcing his prick into her cleavage and clamping her large breasts around it. Dutch immediately began to hump her chest, and Rosa, in turn, whimpered her pleasure.

After a minute or so, he pushed her head down and she recaptured his prick in her mouth, sucking it hungrily. Rosa's head rocked back and forth as Dutch fondled her distended nipples while fucking her face.

Their grunting and moaning had awakened Sue, who lay on the bed avidly watching Rosa fellate the man who only an hour before had ridden her to ecstasy. Sue found her cunt still filled with his cum and stirred it gingerly with two fingers. She wanted this to last, and knew he was capable of fucking all night; and that her daughter had not yet been properly fucked.

Dutch pulled Rosa off his magnificent member, threw several pillows from the bed to the floor, and gestured for Rosa to lie down on her back. She hoisted her skirt up around her waist, spread her legs, and using her fingers, opened herself to him. He slipped one pillow under her head and another under her ass. Heard her croak to him in a husky but shaky voice, "Put that monster in me!" and threw the third back on the bed hitting Sue in the shoulder.

He leaned forward and kissed Rosa hard, surprising her. In her experience at this point most men wouldn't have bothered. She responded by arching her back as she caressed his face and sucked avidly on his tongue. He moaned with satisfaction as he inserted his swollen shaft into her gaping hole. He flexed his ass muscles then savagely thrust into her in one smooth, piercing stroke; surging inexorably deeper and deeper, carving his way to her center.

The air rushed from her lungs as he hammered into her. Her back was bowed trying to capture even more of his seemingly vibrant shaft. Her groin meshed against his and her lungs screamed for air, but she was unable to draw even a tiny sample of oxygen and was about to pass out except that Dutch smacked her on the ass so hard the shock forced her lungs to function properly and capture the needed oxygen she required.

Then, with her breath hissing in his ear, she entwined her legs around his waist and her mouth lolled open, drooling spittle while her cunt convulsed in a hapless frenzy on his throbbing prick.

Rosa's mother reached into a dresser drawer and extracted a huge double ended dildo and began savaging her creamy cunt with it while watching them copulating on the floor directly in front of her.

Incoherent sounds streamed from Rosa's throat as her fingers tightened on his bulging biceps. "Like it, whore?" he gasped, continuing to ram his prick against her cervix.

"My God! My God! My God!" She spluttered. To Rosa, his cock felt like a white-hot iron poker searing the walls of her vagina.

Dutch's buttocks flexed as he buried his prick deep in her cunt while trying to fight off the roiling fires within. Rosa drew her feet up the backs of his legs, heaving her cunt against his cock.

"Yes, baby! Yes!"

"I can't hear you!" he shouted.

Fuck me!" Rosa screamed, "God its soooo good! Fuck me, lover! Fuck me hard!"

"Who are you, baby?" He taunted.

"Your whore! I'm your whore! Come on baby, fuck your whore!"

Dutch grunted and began fucking her harder, using deep, skewering thrusts, plunging deeply in and out of her cunt, his hips snapping sharply with each thrust.

Sue, kneeling on the edge of the bed, looked down in fascination as he slut-fucked her daughter. Her eyes sharply focused on his ass as it bobbed up and down over Rosa's writhing thighs while she tried unsuccessfully to move in unison with him. Sue grimaced, and slowly nudged the other end of the dildo against her asshole.

Dutch moved faster, using crushing, reaming thrusts, ramming deep into her; each thudding lunge drawing a choking, broken sob of pure joy from Rosa's throat.

"Oh, my God! Ah, ah, ah! Oh ... my ... God!"

Sue's mouth hung open as she wrung another orgasm from her sodden cunt and the dildo fell from her hands to the floor next to the rutting couple. She replaced it with three, then four fingers.

Rosa's dusky-skinned body jerked and lurched on the floor under his thrusting. Her large tits flounced and jiggled furiously as she too went over the edge and came.

"Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" Rosa screamed as if reciting a mantra. Her hips were moving, heaving and writhing frantically under him; her body arching and bowing in a frenzy of joy.

Dutch looked up and saw Rosa's mother on the bed above him fisting herself up to the wrist.

"Hi Mom!" he gasped as he too began to come. He flung his head back and screamed. "YEAH! YEAH! CHRIST, YEEESSSSS!"

Calling upon all his reserve energies, he continued plowing his thick prick into Rosa even as his jizm sloshed and gurgled from her frothy labia portals, washing over her thighs and oozing onto their respective belly's.

Even as her orgasm waned, Rosa continued to cry out ecstatically, whimpering with gratification when Dutch finally came to a halt, but left his cock inside her.

Then as he grasped the back of Rosa's head to bring her face close to his, Sue stepped off the bed and tugged his limp prick from her daughter's cunt and began to suck it. Dutch never even felt her blowing him. He was enthralled with Rosa's tongue as it glided around the roof of his mouth, over his teeth and gums and finally flickered against his own tongue. When the kiss ended he was surprised to discover Rosa crying.

"Hey," he said trying to make her feel better. "I didn't mean those things I said." She sniffled and before responding noticed her mother sucking on his limp cock.

"Mother!" She called out, and shoved her away from him. "Leave him alone!" Then she managed a wan smile and added, "At least for now."

"Oh," she said turning back to Dutch, "I wasn't crying because of that, shit, I loved hearing them, especially at the time. No. No these are tears of joy. You were fantastic. Your cock is fantastic. Your mouth is fantastic."

"Know any other words besides fantastic?" He teased.

"Bastard!" she laughed.

"That's better, for a minute I wondered about the extent of your vocabulary."

"Ain't he some fuck, honey?" her mother asked.

"He's fant . . . I mean he's pretty fucking good." She smiled into his eyes. "Now, if I only knew your name."

"It's Dutch, and don't ever forget it Rosa." He smiled back at her, pleased that he'd recalled her name. Their eyes were locked on each other.

"No chance of that," Rose whispered.

"Mom," Dutch asked, "How 'bout making us something to eat? Breakfast maybe?"

Pleased with his familiarity and with the way he was handling the situation — after all not many men can cope with two horny women, much less keep them happy — she strutted off to the kitchen, making sure to shake her ass all the way. Dutch grinned as he took all this in.

"After we eat," he said quietly to the sated woman lying beside him, "I want to fuck you up the ass. Is that a problem?"

"No. I like it up the ass. But I am concerned about your size. You could rip me up pretty badly if you don't do it right."

"We'll lube you up with butter or something, he said, and then followed with, "Ooops, here's the food!"

Rosa, still hearing his reference to lubing her up for anal play, arched an eyebrow and said, "Why not use the jelly in the drawer next to you?"

"Going high tech on me are you?" He grinned as he reached to open the drawer and took the tube out.

Rosa giggled. "Hey, it's my ass."

Mom proudly laid out a large tray and they sat on the floor eating scrambled eggs, bacon, coffee and corn bread as if famished. Twenty minutes later, Mom picked up the dishes and cups piled them on a tray and left the room, calling over her shoulder, "It's okay if you start without me. I'm still jingling from earlier this evening." Then cackling with laughter, she shut the door behind her.

12