Meeting Sir

Story Info
First meeting of a new sub and her first Dom.
2.8k words
4.29
13.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronCali
IronCali
12 Followers

She was nervous. This was it. Finally. She was going to be WITH Him! So long she had spent biding her time, working under his skin. What if it all fell apart? What if she didn't please him? What if she did everything WRONG?

But, oh! The chance to be with him. To touch him. To have him touch her. It was exciting and terrifying. He knew what he was doing but she sure didn't. She just hoped she'd read his cues correctly and learn quickly. It was time to leave. She wanted to be there early. Time to drink a glass of wine and try to acclimate a little before he got there.

The drive was over far too fast. She walked into the lounge He had told her to be at a full 30 minutes before the agreed upon time. She hurried straight to the bar and ordered a glass of syrah, pulling a small wrapped piece of Dove dark chocolate out of her purse as the bartender poured her wine. Biting off a corner of the chocolate and letting it melt on her tongue, her eyes move to the mirror behind the bar. Her hair and lipstick are slightly mussed and she decides to down her wine and run into bath room before he arrives.

Of course, wine is not meant to be "downed" and after doing so she feels quite flushed. Glancing in the mirror one last time as she extricates herself from the chair, she freezes. There. In the back corner. He's here early. Oh good Lord no. She should have another 20 minutes! She can't move. Rooted as their eyes lock in the mirror and he stands up, making His way across the room to her. Her heart pounding harder and harder, she watches Him. Unable to move, just staring, as He moves, His eyes never leaving hers, His steps never faltering. Until He is beside her. Their gazes still locked in the mirror as He slides an arm around her waist, helping her off the chair so they are standing side by side, belly up to the bar. She watches their reflections as He leans toward her ear, feeling His breath even as she can't catch hers.

"Look at me, little duck." Soft but firm, His voice flowing over and through her, His hands at her waist, gently guiding her body to turn into Him, but it's up to her to move her head.

Terrified too lose His gaze, she quickly pulls her head around. Face to face, for the first time, her eyes widen. She can see just a bit of a grin in the corners of His eyes as He stares back down at her. Finally, she can't take it anymore and face flaming she ducks her head, staring intently at her pretty new shoes, her hands twining on either side in the hem of her pretty new skirt. Her breath quick and labored as her breasts strain the v neck of her pretty new sweater. A soft chuckle and a firm hand under her chin as He pulls her head back up. Once again eye contact as He leans in, hand still cupping her chin, the other at her waist, neither pushing nor pulling as their lips meet. Gazes locked, His mouth pressed firmly to hers, not pushing, not seeking, simply at rest.

A slow smile and He whispers against her "Breathe, little duck."

And suddenly she can! He just kissed her! He was here! She could touch! She could taste! A huge grin cracks across her face like lightening, her heightened pulse now one of pure excitement. Giggling like mad, she throws her arms around Him, burying her face in His neck, relishing the pure, clean, uncologned scent of Him! Feeling His body shaking with repressed laughter as His arms close around her, she wonders how she could have ever been nervous. The rightness of being wrapped up with Him is all consuming.

Too quickly, He pulls back, tipping her chin again, and says "Follow me, little duck." Without another word or gesture He turns and walks back the way He came, towards the hotel lobby. Scrambling after Him, she hurries to keep up with His long stride. Struggling to avoid the other patrons she has no time to think and then suddenly they are at the elevator, alone, as the doors slide open. He guides her in, one hand on her back, stepping in with her and standing silently as the doors slide shut. Suddenly uncertain again, she turns her head and starts to stammer some meaningless drivel when He quickly pivots, one arm around her waist, the other twined in her hair as He shoves her back against the elevator wall, His mouth at her neck, licking, sucking, then moving up to capture her mouth, tongue delving, claiming, teeth marking, lips bruising.

The ding of the elevator door as it opens and He steps back, as calm and composed as if He had never moved.

Immobilized again, she stares, mouth open, hair wild, His marks already visible upon her neck. He reaches in and grabs her hand, a gentle tug and smile to coax her out of the elevator. She stumbles down the hall behind Him, still grasping His hand like a life line in a turbulent ocean and her with no life preserver. Before she can come around, the hotel room door is open and she is standing in the middle alone, as He has already gone into the bathroom and she can hear Him rummaging around.

Unsure as to what she should be doing, she sits on the edge of the bed and waits. Shortly, He comes out of the bathroom, black bag in hand. It's hard to take her eyes off it, curious as she is, but she longs to see His face again and drags her eyes to His.

Her heart nearly stops. He is standing, frowning at her and even as she wonders what she could have possibly done wrong already, she also can't help but feel her heart melt at the sight of his adorable frown lines.

"Knees." He clips out sternly, His tone sending a chill down her spine, both terrifying and thrilling as she quickly drops to her knees before Him, head bowed, breath coming in gasps.

"Now little duck, how long was I in that bathroom?" He asks in a deceptively patient tone.

"Um, maybe five minutes, Sir?" She replies uncertainly.

"And how long does it take you to get your clothes off?" Again, calm and level, but she's starting to get nervous.

"Uh, well probably 5 minutes, Sir." She mumbles in response, suddenly sure where this is going.

"Ah, but I already GAVE you five minutes, didn't I?"

"Yes Sir."

"So, I'll show some leniency and give you a second chance. You have 1 minute to bare yourself to me and avoid punishment. Go."

Frantically she kicks off her shoes at the same time she pulls off her sweater, bra and all. Suddenly incredibly grateful for her dislike of pantyhose, she yanks down her skirt and underwear, stepping out and forward, closer to Him, standing, trembling, waiting for whatever would come next, her eyes glued to her freshly pedicured toes.

Silently, He walks around her, drinking in the sight of His little duck. She turns her head to look at Him and He places a firm hand on her head, facing her front again.

"Eyes forward, little duck. I need to see you, and this may take a bit. So many parts of you I've wanted to observe and inspect." He slides his hand from her head to her shoulders, standing behind her now, the other hand coming up and both running down her back to her ass, cupping and kneading, listening to her breath catch, then moving around and up her stomach, grasping her breasts, squeezing, His mouth on her ear. "You are mine. Tonight we'll do all the things I've been dreaming of."

He walks over and pulls a chair away from the dinette set, placing it in the middle of the room before sitting upon it.

"Come to Sirs lap, little duck." Hesitantly, she moves toward him, slowly and with eyes still downcast, sitting on His lap, her arms crossed over herself. He reaches up and pulls her arms down, pressed to her sides as He draws her in, again claiming her mouth, running his tongue over her lips before diving inside, exploring every inch, tasting the mix of chocolate and wine on her own tongue as she melts into Him. She feels herself getting wetter, her hands shaking from the desire to touch Him back, to run her hands over His body as she'd imagined with every picture He'd sent her.

Reluctantly, He pulls his head back, staring into her eyes.

"Now little duck, what have you been most curious about? What have you been dying to try with me in real life? Tell Sir."

Flushing furiously, she drops her eyes again, unable to answer, tongue knotted in her mouth. She knows what she wants, but she can't seem to get the words out.

"Tsk tsk, little one. Sir asked you a question and expects an answer. Are you going to behave or do we need to start this with a punishment? I admit, I've been anticipating the feel of my hand on your ass, wondering just how many strikes it would take to get you just the right shade of beautiful red."

Her head flies up, eyes meeting His, wide and just a little hopeful.

"Ah. So that's what you want, is it, pet?"

Eagerly she nods, not trusting herself to speak.

"Say it little duck. Tell Me what you want."

Quietly, she whispers "A spanking, Sir."

"I'm sorry pet, I didn't hear that." He smirks at her, enjoying the way she is squirming, struggling to get the words out. "Loud and proud, little one, let's see some of that confidence and fierceness you're so proud of."

A challenge. Just what she needs. Her spine straightens as she looks into His eyes, voice now firm.

"A spanking Sir. I would like a spanking" she states clearly.

"Good girl" He murmurs, running His hands up her arms, taking her face between them, again kissing her, hard and deep, stealing her breath before pulling back. "Now over my knees. I want your elbows and palms pressed to the floor, your thighs flat on mine, your ass exposed and waiting for me. It's time to begin."

Shaking, she positions herself as He had instructed, her breath hitching with every inhale, feeling more vulnerable than she was accustomed to. He didn't keep her waiting, the first crack on her ass coming swiftly, stealing her breath. Oh! So much harder than she'd anticipated! Sharp sting followed by a delicious warmth. Then another, even harder, before repeating on the other cheek. She lay there, her ass smarting, her eyes watering, with a wicked grin on her face, struggling not to turn and watch Him. Imagining the look of determined concentration she was sure He had on His face as He worked on her backside, adjusting and switching hands, bringing her entire ass to the same glowing, rosy hue.

Finally, just when she couldn't take anymore, the slaps stopped, changing to His hand gliding over her cheeks, feeling almost cool against the blazing intensity of feeling she was currently experiencing there. His hand went to her arm as He gently lifted and instructed her to stand before Him. She shook her hair over her face to cover the tear tracks, but of course He noticed, pulling her hair back, tilting her head up with one hand as the other traced her jawline, His eyes tracing the tracks before He leans forward, kissing her as His arms snaked around, cupping her still stinging, aching cheeks and pulling her roughly and firmly against him. Desperately, she brought her arms around his ribs, pushing and pulling into Him, reveling in his taste, feel. Feeling one of His hands leave her ass, sliding back inside, between her legs, instantly soaked on contact with her dripping pussy, two fingers slipping easily inside as she moans into His mouth, squirming against His hand, wanting MORE.

"Hands above your head little one." He whispers against her mouth.

She moves to obey, crossing them at the wrist as His other hand moves up, gripping both her wrists in His one large hand, slowly backing her up until she is pinned against the wall, the hotel room desk just to one side of them.

"Open your eyes and look at me pet." He murmurs, staring down at her as He slides a third finger inside of her.

Her eyes roll back and close and she feels His fingers retreating as she breathes out in disappointment, only to draw a sharp breath as the fingers that were just inside her slap against her cheek, her eyes flying open to meet His.

"I said look at me." He states sharply. "I want to see everything you're feeling as I turn you into my fuck toy." He rasps out.

Her legs nearly give as she feels His cock push between them, rubbing against her thighs, teasing at her lips, but not invading. The hand at her cheek moving to her neck, gently squeezing as He slides his against her, covering himself in her juices.

"So many things I want to do to you, so many parts too fuck, but I've waited for you and can't be as patient as I'd like. I need to claim your cunt, slut."

Her legs shake sharply at the intensity of Sirs words, she nearly cums, but as if sensing her proximity to orgasm, He abruptly pulls His cock out from between her legs, His hand at her throat squeezing, cutting off her air as she stares at Him, her still reddened cheek a reminder of His instruction not to look away. He does and says nothing, simply stands there, watching her, controlling the very breath in her lungs, as she stares back, not struggling, feeling the need for air build, trusting He will allow her to when it is necessary. Just when she starts to become truly concerned, the edges of her vision becoming black, He releases her, watching as she takes great lungfuls of air, gasping as she seeks to re oxygenate.

He rests his forehead against hers, waiting for her catch her breath. Slowly her breathing returns to normal, her gaze locking with His. Suddenly she feels His fingers snake back around her throat, gripping and squeezing as He thrusts His cock into her, one sure swift shove. She feels herself stretch for Him, so deliciously tight, feeling Him sink all the way into her, so deep inside, shoving her against the wall, His hand tight at her throat, and she cums instantly, great rolling waves, beyond her control crashing over her, a high keening escaping her throat until she collapses, limp, in his grip, still pinned between His cock and the wall.

He shakes His head at her "Impetuous little duck. You just stole my orgasm. Your orgasms are mine. Do you understand? Never again pet. You will wait for permission or suffer the consequences."

Bleary eyed she nods, ashamed she lost control but still in the grip of the after effects of her intense release.

"Knees." He bites out, withdrawing his cock and relinquishing her throat.

She drops quickly, His cock immediately pressing into her, His hands gripping the hair on either side of her head as He slides further and further. She can taste herself on Him and opens her mouth wide, relaxing her throat, taking as much of Him in as is possible, feeling the back of her head against the wall and her forehead pressed to His abdomen, His cock pushed all the way into her throat so she can't breath, then withdrawing and she quickly sucks in a breath before He shoves back into her, harder, choking her, gripping her hair as He suddenly explodes, keeping His cock deep in her throat, cum shooting directly into her stomach, completely bypassing her mouth. Her punishment for cumming before being given permission.

Moaning, feeling the last of Himself draining into her, He withdraws, allowing her to gulp air back in as He drops to the ground before her, cupping her face, dropping kisses on either side of her mouth while she gasps, her heart rate slowing, leaning into Him, gripping His arms. Gently He pulls her into His lap, cradling her, watching her. She feels His eyes and meets them, a small smile peaking on her face as she yields, sinking into Him, letting her love shine for Him in her gaze, in awe of the feeling of complete satiation she is experiencing. His.

IronCali
IronCali
12 Followers