Meeting the Friends

Story Info
Roger takes Julia to meet his friends.
2.8k words
3.58
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers

"Please come tonight. It won't be the same without you!" Roger pleaded.

"I've got nothing to wear. I didn't expect a party. I thought it was just going to be just you and me this weekend." Julia said.

"I just want you to meet my friends, they've heard so much about you. You're all I talk about these days. You can't blame me for wanting to show you off. I think you're amazing. Come here." Roger said opening his arms ready to give Julia a big hug. When she hugged him Roger planted a soft kiss on her forehead as he enveloped her.

"It'll be fine my friends are just going to love you like I do. Please Julia?"

Julia nodded, she could hardly say no when he asked so nicely. She just wished that she'd brought something more party-like to wear. Julia had heard so much about Roger's friends that she did secretly wanted to meet them. She had hoped more one to one than at a party but she listened to Roger when he said that everything would be fine.

Later on Julia showered and wore some of her favourite perfume as she exited the bathroom in nothing but a fluffy towel. As she entered the bedroom Roger's mouth dropped.

"If we didn't have to go out soon I would be making love to you right now. God you look sexy you're going to knock them dead tonight. My sexy Julia" roger said getting off the bed and giving her a big hug and softly kissing her neck. She could feel how turned on he was as even through his jeans his cock was pushing into her belly.

"Enough of that you. Leave me in peace to get changed. You go and have a long shower preferably a cold one." Julia said giggling. Roger's face turned to mock horror followed by the biggest hurt expression you had ever seen. Julia was not falling for it or they would be late.

"OK I am going!" Roger said before flashing her a cheeky grin and winking at Julia. Julia was left with her suitcase to figure out just what to wear. Mentally she was cursing herself again for not bringing anything smarter. She had only come down for a few days holiday and had hoped to spend most of it naked or in very little clothing with Roger. Thank goodness she had packed some really sexy underwear she thought. At least that would give Roger a surprise later. She picked out a matching set. They were black with some emerald lace, which brought out the colour in her eyes. They were new and Julia had been dying to wear them for both herself and Roger.

Julia then slowly put on her stay up black stockings. She liked the sheer nylon against her soft skin and the lacy tops, which sat nicely on her thighs. The next thing she put on was a black floor length skirt. Roger loved her wearing her wearing floor length skirts as he found them kinky. He had said that they made Julia look like a gypsy but lobed ruffling them up during frenzied sex.

Julia stopped dressing for a bit to concentrate on her hair and make up. She pulled most of her hair as tight as she could into a ponytail. She then swirled it around and put a grip onto it to hold it in place. Julia made sure that the hair at the front her fringe was framing her face. She quickly heated her curling tongs to put that 'extra curl' into them.

Next her make up. She always wore it simple as she had plump lips and long eyelashes. Julia applied some lipstick a slightly darker colour then she was used to. She was lucky she thought looking in the mirror. Julia had classically good looks so didn't have to spend a fortune on make up products.

Lastly she picked a cashmere cardigan from her suitcase. It was a pale green and Julia loved the feeling of it against her skin. It was soft and silky. Just as she was turning off the curling tongs and putting her shoes on Roger came out of the bathroom. As he got changed into his grey trousers he told Julia that he wouldn't be taking her to the party as she was too gorgeous, that everyone there would be trying to steal her away. A blush appeared on Julia's cheeks.

"Now what shirt should I wear sexy?" Roger asked her opening his wardrobe door. "You've got better taste than me. That's why you choose me in the first place," he said grinning broadly.

Julia chose him one it was apple white with a very pale green mixed in. he would now compliment her outfit too rather than clashing. He put on his shoes put some gel through his hair to spike it up then went quickly to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Right I'm ready let's go sweetheart!" Roger said as he turned to walk down the stairs "Before you say anything you do look gorgeous!" Julia smiled as she walked after him. She just wished these butterflies in her stomach would go. She was just meeting some of his friends how bad could it be?

After a short car ride Roger pulled into a posh looking driveway he pressed the intercom said his name and the gates opened as if by magic and roger drove up towards this massive house. "Where are we going? I thought we were just going to meet some of your friends. Surely they can't live here?" Julia questioned Roger. She was starting to feel rather queasy now.

"Yes we are Stuart lives here" Roger said, "he lives on the top floor. This was his dad's home before they had it converted into two separate flats. Stuart has the upstairs and his sister Lucy has the downstairs. Oh don't worry they're pretty normal honest."

Julia was dumbfounded surely he could have warned her, let her know what to expect. This was far more than just meeting Roger's friends. Her face went scarlet. Roger pulled his car to the main entrance where a valet appeared to go park the car. A valet for goodness sake! How rich were these friends that they could afford Valets? Roger had walked around the car to open Julia's door he held his hand out to help her from the car.

"It'll be fine, my goodness you're shaking. They'll love you honestly." Roger said leading Julia up the front stairs to a massive studded wooden door. As they approached a smaller door opened and Roger stepped through.

"Evening Roger, Madam. The party is taking place in the East Wing would you like me to escort you?"

"No Palmer but thank you. I'll take Julia through!" Roger replied.

"They've got Butlers and Valets Roger. Who are these people?" Julia asked when they were out of earshot to Palmer.

"I've told you they are my friends. Stuart and Lucy I've known them for ages since university. They're wonderful people. I know this may look a little odd but they're pretty normal honest, even though it doesn't look it now!"

As they walked down a series of wide corridors Julia felt like Alice in Wonderland everything seemed so strange. She'd been expecting a small house party not one in a mansion. There were beautiful pictures hanging from the walls and expensive looking objects on occasional tables.

"Right here we are. This is the East Wing." Roger held her hand he turned the knob and entered the room.

What Julia saw was an assault on her senses. Here was the most elegant room she'd ever seen. There were large tapestries hanging from the walls, plush sofas and a patio leading out onto a perfectly manicured garden. There were several smart looking people milling around whilst several model looking waitresses served canopies.

"Roger.....Darling" started this woman as she walked towards Roger and planted a kiss on each cheek "and you must be Julia?" The woman hugged Julia and gave her similar kisses.

"This is Lucy a very dear friend. Happy Birthday honey." Roger said giving her a further kiss and a hug.

"You know me any chance for a party. Now come you two let me introduce you around." Lucy linked arms with Julia and Roger and walked them towards the melee of people. Julia studied them and started to feel very conspicuous. Lucy was beautiful. He blonde hair curled down her slender back. She had an amazing body so toned and lacking cellulite. Julia thought her simple black dress must be a designer. Everyone was dressed so finely Julia felt very out of place. There were diamonds and gold on all the ladies and Julia was feeling more 'out of place' at this party than ever.

Lucy introduced Julia to everyone whilst explaining who everyone was and what he or she did. So many facts for Julia to try to remember. Everyone she met hugged her and told her that Roger never stopped talking about her. Julia was proud of Roger that he had been so complimentary of her.

As the night progressed Julia started to relax. These people were friendly and polite. She did wonder how Roger had become so friendly with them but this was only a fleeting ponder.

The food was amazing and the drink flowed. Lucy informed Julia that they had an extensive cellar, which was slowly being emptied tonight. Lucy also told Julia that she and Roger would be staying tonight. Julia wasn't to argue she was just to enjoy herself.

"Don't let my little sister bully you!" A voice said behind Julia making her jump. "But she's right you definitely must stay the night!" Julia turned to see a very tall stocky man with a mass of black curls and the bluest eyes she had ever seen.

"You must be Stuart?" Julia stuttered out.

"Indeed I am. So you are dating Roger then? Come I need some more champagne we can talk more on the way" Stuart said with authority holding his hand out to her. Julia found herself taking his hand and walking obediently with him.

"Roger tells me that you two are very well suited. I must say you a finer specimen than I've seen him with for a long time. Well since he dated Lou Lou really!" Julia felt like she'd been stabbed in the heart. Roger had dated Lucy. She felt light-headed at the news.

Stuart opened the door to the cellar and walked down. He then stood at the bottom of the staircase and watched Julia walking down after him.

Julia felt a little uneasy about this Stuart. She didn't like the way he was looking at her. She wanted to get back to Roger quickly. Stuart passed her a couple of bottles of champagne, whilst he picked up some wine. As she climbed the stairs Julia could feel Stuart mentally undressing her.

Julia's unease didn't lift when they got back to the party. As she put the bottles down Stuart gently ran his hand down her back and squeezed her bottom.

"Roger there you are!" Julia said suddenly rushing to give him a big hug.

"I see you've found old Stuart. Hi Stuart long time no see! Roger continued chatting to Stuart about what was happening in the real world despite Julia's efforts to get away. Stuart kept looking at her and occasionally winking in her direction as he drank.

"I see you have a fine specimen at last. If you and I weren't such good friends I would make a play for her" Stuart said this looking her directly in the eye. "She is definitely the sexiest creature here at the party."

It seemed like forever before Julia managed to eventually draw Roger away from Stuart. "Let's go home" she started " I want you to undress me and make love to me" Julia continued slowly whispering in his ear. She just wanted to get as far away from Stuart as possible and just lie safe in Roger's strong arms.

"Don't forget what Lucy said. We are staying tonight. They wont miss us tonight let's go find our room now then I can get you naked. Thank you for coming tonight its make my day that you've met my friends" Roger said smiling at Julia. He moved closer to her wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear "I'm going to thank you in a special way very soon!"

Julia really didn't want to stay in this house a minute longer but it meant a lot to Roger and Lucy had been so incredibly charming. She relented and they found their room. Roger started kissing Julia as soon as he locked the door. He moved down to her neck, which he knew drove her wild. Julia started to let out a low moan. Roger stood up then led Julia towards the large bed. He sat Julia down on the end of the bed. He fumbled around and soon a light appeared on the bedside table.

Roger then moved to stand between Julia's legs. She looked up at him eagerly. He slowly lowered himself to his knees. Julia put her hands to his ears and kissed him. Roger instructed her to lie back. His hands moved to her shoes lifting each of her feet before taking the shoe from her foot. Roger kissed each of her feet through the stockings and kissed her ankles slowly lifting the long skirt up his lips following his hand up her nylon-covered legs. They felt so sheer against his hands. Julia opened her legs slightly giving him the first view of her black and green lacy panties. He made a soft moan before lifting her skirt over her knees to give him free access to her vaginal area.

Roger sat back on his haunches and with one finger moved her panties to one side and with his other hand undid his trousers and let his cock out of his pants. "You look so good. You're a bad girl getting me so horny like this!" Roger slid a finger inside her inviting pussy before putting it in his mouth and sucking it. With the other hand he was rubbing his cock and looking up at Julia who was now leaning up on her elbows.

The next thing she knew his mouth was covering her vagina and he was licking at her wetness. He rolled his tongue and pushed it deep inside her. Julia put her hands on the back of Rogers's head. He really was treating her well he knew how much she loved being orally stimulated like this. Roger continued licking Julia making slurping noises as he hungrily drank her juices. Julia felt the throbbing of her orgasm she was going to come right now right here. She arched her back putting her head back down on the bed and soon the orgasm was starting to shake her body.

Roger again sat back on his haunches. His mouth covered in juices and a big smile on his face. He used his tongue to lick up some of her juices. Roger got to his feet letting his trousers fall to the floor. Julia went to remove her cashmere jumper she wanted him to have full access to all of her. "Come here you I want to taste me on your tongue!" Julia said holding her hands open as an invitation to Roger.

Roger gently patted the bed "move up here honey!" He instructed her "there's more space up here, such a big bed don't want you all squashed now do we?" he said as he lay down on the bed sheets. Julia moved up his body she wanted to sit on Roger to make him orgasm. It was one of his favourite positions as he could watch her ride him.

Julia manoeuvred Roger's hard cock inside her it was so very good to feel him pushing inside her eager vagina lips. Before she started to bounce on his cock Julia bent forward and kissed Roger taking her juices off his lips. Then she sat back upwards and started to move up and down his erect shaft. Roger moved his hands to her breasts and gently squeezed them. Julia's hands found his chest and partly leant on him and partly played with his small nipples. She rotated her hips in a figure of 8 and watched Roger's eyes roll back in his head. Julia knew that he was close to cumming so she slowed right down. Julia wasn't ready for him to cum yet. She needed to orgasm first so her hand found its way to her clit and she started rubbing furiously as she sped up moving on Roger's cock. Julia could feel her muscles locking tighter and tighter around his cock and soon he would be releasing his load deep inside her. As the wave of orgasm hit her she leant backwards onto the bed and that sent Roger overboard and he came deep inside her pussy.

Both then lay next to each other. Roger kissed Julia on her forehead as she cuddled into him. He wrapped his arm tight around her and it wasn't long until Roger fell fast asleep.

TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers