Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't she magnificent," Alison whispered in my ear as we both watched her mother take on the males in her family.

'She sure is," I replied.

"Are you ready to go again? You should take her too. She'd love that."

"You think so?"

"Oh, I know so. She's been talking about fucking you for the first time. Why not wait until the family fun comes to an end? They like to do it together. Must be a Maddison male thing."

Charles moved around to take his son's place and there was a loud squish as his cock drove into Laura's vagina that was already overflowing with two teenage boys' copious cum.

"AAaaaggh! I love you so much Laura," Charles cried as he buried his cock into the hot pussy of his wife.

"We all love you Laura," said her father Stephen, his cock still gripped by his daughter. "You are an incredible woman and a magnificent mother."

"Thanks dad," Laura said, panting as she kept up with the rhythm of her husband's fucking. Stephen leaned down and kissed Laura firmly on the mouth, his tongue probing her before he leaned back and replaced his tongue with his cock, sliding it into her mouth and all the way down into her throat in one steady movement.

Charles was watching Laura's throat action closely as he continued to ram into her cunt. It spurred him on and he increased the tempo until he too came with a roar and poured his sperm into her. When Stephen saw his son-in-law had finished, he withdrew his cock from his daughter's throat and moved around to fuck her.

Stephen might be an old bugger, but he could still ram away like his grandsons. He really pounded into his daughter. Her cunt was making sloshing sounds as Stephen's cock drove in and out of her. Finally he too roared and poured his sperm into his daughter's magnificent body. He fell away exhausted. Laura lay covered in sweat, her chest rising and falling as she tried to get her breath back.

She looked over and looked right at me and smiled. She curled her finger to me beckoning me over. I got up and walked the two metres to reach her. Laura's legs were spread wide in front of me, her totally smooth cunt dripping cum, running down in rivulets to her asshole.

My cock rose rapidly at the sight. Laura reached her arms up for me and I knelt in between her spread legs. The twins were urging me on, but I wasn't listening to them. My total attention was on this incredible beautiful woman on her back in front of me. Her sweat covered breasts were rising and falling as she breathed, her flat stomach slowly undulating as her muscles continued in the rhythm of fucking all the men in her family.

"Come inside Jim, I want you inside me," she said huskily as her hands reached down and caressed my cock, pulling me to a hard erection. She guided me gently into her soaked hot tunnel. The head went in easily. My God it was hot in there. I felt so much slippery liquid, a mix of sperm and her own cunt juices. I advanced slowly into her. Her hands now rested on my arms, her legs spread as wide as possible and she thrust up her hips, drawing me into her even further. The muscles inside her cunt seemed to be massaging my cock, rippling up and down. The surprise must have registered on my face as the Maddison men all laughed.

"More amazing than you thought, eh Jim?" said Mark. "That's her pussy cock massage."

"Her mother taught her that technique, bless her soul," said Stephen. "She's passed on, but I feel she is still with us in what she taught us about love making."

Laura looked deep into my eyes. She smiled and pulled me in closer with her arms.

"Come on Jim, I want you to cum inside me," Laura said softly. "I want your sperm mixing with my family. It's as close as we can ever get. I think you're part of our family now. I know how you and Alison feel about each other. You can have her and me anytime you like. It's all part of the loving deal in the Maddison family."

Her words spurred me on and I drove deep into her, getting as deep as I could. Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock tight, and it felt fantastic as I fucked her as hard as I could, slamming into her. Her pussy made loud squishy noises and juices spurt out as I went in and out of her totally bald cunt. I felt the sperm rising from my balls and then wham, I was hosing my cum deep inside her vaginal walls, her muscles continuing massaging my cock to draw out every drop.

I collapsed on top of Laura, and she ran her fingers gently through my hair as I came down from the explosion.

'Welcome to the Maddisons my dear," Laura whispered in my ear as I struggled to get back my breath from my incredibly deep orgasm, my cock slowly shrinking inside her.

There was applause all around as the Maddisons came up to us, including Alison who was up again after her intense anal session.

"People, we are ready for the Sex Olympics," cried Charles.