Meeting The Man Next Door Ch. 2

Story Info
Michael sees a hotter side of his wife.
3k words
4.19
60.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was excellent. We shared several bottles of wine and the conversation was great. We found out that Dan was an engineer and played with photography as a hobby. Patty went on about her plans for the house and shopping and maybe going back to school. Kate listened and joked with them both. I was happy to just sit and enjoy the two women we were with. I think Dan felt the same way. I noticed he had a hard time not looking at my wife. I was just as guilty. Patty wore a sweater dress that clung to her model like body. The way her eraser tipped breasts swayed, it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. As we finished the last bottle of wine, Kate made the suggestion.

"Michael promised to take me dancing. You two interested?"

"I'm not much of a danc…"

Patty cut off her husband in mid-sentence.

"We'd love to. Dan hasn't taken me dancing in months!"

With that the ladies headed for the bathroom as we settled up the bill. Moving into the cool night air, Dan looked at me.

"They're getting along fine. Thanks."

"No problem, I'm having a good time."

"Me too. You think Kate might want to burn one?"

"I don't know. She hasn't smoked since college."

Handing me a joint, he clapped me on the shoulder.

"Smoke it now or save it for afterwards, it's just my way of saying thanks."

The valet arrived with our car just as the girls joined us. Dan opened Kate's door and I couldn't help but notice his eyes as she slid into the seat exposing the creamy white of her thighs. She didn't seem to notice and rolled down the window telling them we'd meet them at Noah's. As we pulled away, she slid across the seat and dropped her hand into my lap.

"I like them."

"So do I."

"Michael…"

I looked at her.

"Would you mind if I smoked some pot? Patty gave me some in the restroom."

Chuckling, I just nodded. She kissed me on the cheek before lifting the hem of her dress and sliding the joint from the top of her thigh high. Pressing in the lighter, she cracked the window and then just looked at me.

"How long has it been?"

"Years Kate."

"Why did we stop? You know how much I loved to play when we used to get a little buzz."

"Yes I do. It was the money at first. Then it was the job. I just haven't given it much thought since we could afford it."

The lighter announced it was ready. Placing the glowing end to the thin joint she held between her lips, I waited for her to gag like I did. She never did. The car filled with the sweet aroma of hemp and I watched the glow brighten several times.

"What about me?"

"You're driving. I'll save the rest for when we get home."

With that she reached over and began rubbing the inside of my thigh.

"You think she's pretty?"

"Yes."

"Better looking than me?"

"No."

"She's got bigger tits."

"And you have better legs."

"You like my legs?"

"I love your legs."

She settled back into the corner between the seat and the door. Slipping off her heels, she lifted her foot and began rubbing the side of my thigh. I covered her silk covered foot with my hand and began massaging her red tipped toes.

"Who's got the better ass Michael?"

Lifting her foot to my lips, I kissed each toe as I tried to concentrate on my driving.

"You do Katlyn. Nice and round… Her ass is to small for my tastes."

She pushed her foot downward into my groin and began stroking my swelling length. I looked at her now bared upper thighs.

"Shall we skip dancing and just go home?"

I thought about that for a minute. Kate was definitely in the mood. Her eyes were half closed as she ran her hands under her dress. She adjusted her hips before pulling the black lace covering her sex to the side. Then she let her right knee fall toward the dashboard allowing me a pretty good view of her sex as she traced the glistening folds. Seeing her need, I had to wonder just how much the pot would motivate her.

"What about them?"

"Mmmm… Fuck'em."

"And our little bet?"

She caught her breath as her finger found and then lingered on her clit.

"You want to watch me dance with other men Michael?"

I didn't say a word.

"You didn't seem to mind when Dan was checking me out? You think he liked my legs when I got in the car?"

Her finger was now circling it.

"I'm sure he did."

"And you don't mind?"

"You know I love it when other men look at you."

"I know… But what happens if some one, some one tries to touch when I'm dancing?"

"You're a big girl."

She slid down farther into the seat as she rubbed her clit hard.

"W-what if I let them touch me Michael? Or r-rub my ass?"

Now this was something that we had talked about a couple of years after we were married. We even tried it once, but I got so pissed off watching another man play with her that I lost my cool and we lost a good friend over it. I had stopped trying to figure out if I was jealous or just pissed that she was enjoying it so much.

"You know my limits."

She didn't hear me. I watched as she tensed and lifted her hips off the leather. Her moan was more like a growl when she finally came. She was panting when she finally settled back into the seat.

"God Michael, that was so good."

I thought about turning the car around and heading for home I wanted her so bad at that moment. I didn't. I just looked at her while glancing at the road. As her breathing settled, I couldn't remember when she looked so good. Even in the lousy light, I could see the flush in her cheeks and the excitement in her eyes. She fussed a bit then with her dress and then turning the rear view mirror toward her, she fixed her hair...

I slipped out of the booth and stood there a minute before Patty saw us. Taking Dan by the hand, she led him to where we were sitting. They had no sooner settled in than the drinks that Kate ordered arrived. Patty asked for white wine and Dan had a scotch. We chatted a bit before my wife took my hand and headed to the dance floor.

Noah's was crowded and dark. The music was slow for the most part. As we moved to "Lady in Red", Kate pressed tight against me.

"I'm not sure if they were looking at me or her Michael?"

I was a little surprised. I thought she had gotten that out of her system in the car. Obviously I was wrong.

"Why don't you find out."

"Okay."

She led me back to the table, returning every smile that was sent in our direction.

Patty looked at us.

"That was quick?"

"I want you to dance with Michael."

Patty looked at Dan and when he nodded his head, slid out of the booth. She let me lead her to the dance floor before turning and slipping into my arms. Her heels made her almost as tall as I was. I was surprised when she laid her head on my shoulder and pressed against me, her long fingered hands slipping around my neck. I could smell her hair as I let my hands settle on her hips.

"Dan hates to dance."

"How come?"

"I'm not sure. I think he hates it that I'm taller than he is in heels."

We moved slowly in a small circle.

"Why should that matter?"

"You know how men are."

"No. How are they?"

"You know. Always wanting to be the biggest and the best."

"Isn't he?"

"In most ways."

The song ended and I started back to our table.

"That wasn't a full song Michael."

I looked back at her over my shoulder. She still held my hand and her green eyes twinkled. She was almost refusing to move.

"You sure Dan won't mind?"

The next song started, "Kenny G" I think. She tugged me back to her and filled my arms once more.

"I'm sure he won't."

We moved in the same small circle, her body pressed to mine. I could feel those tight cherry shaped nipples pushing into my chest.

"There goes Kate."

I started to turn my head. Her fingers tightened on my neck.

"You're dancing with me. Dan won't bite."

I could have sworn she pressed her hips tighter against mine. As we turned in our small circle, I could see Kate settled into Dan's arms and start to move. Patty and I danced in silence and at the end of the song, she talked me into another. She was getting more and more comfortable. Her fingers rubbed the back of my neck gently as she kept pressing her body over mine. At the end of the second song, she kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Thank you Michael. That was nice."

"Thank you, it was."

When we got back to the table, I was surprised to see Dan sitting alone.

"Where's Kate."

"Over there by the DJ booth."

Kate was dancing with a tall, slender man with her hips pressed against him as she leaned back and they chatted. I looked at Dan.

"We were sitting long enough to order another drink when he asked her to dance."

"If you gentleman will excuse me."

We both watched as Patty searched for the ladies room.

"I hope you didn't mind the extra dance. Patty insisted."

"Not at all. I'd rather watch anyway."

Our eyes met and he winked. I wasn't sure, so I asked.

"How's that?"

"Look. It turns her on to knowing that other men want her. She likes to tease. I like to watch her tease. The pay off is knowing that she's coming home with me and will be in a very loving mood when we get there. So relax and enjoy yourself. I really don't mind."

"Is that why you showed me that tape?"

"Of course."

I looked back at the dance floor and my wife. She was settled into the dance now, keeping a respectful distance between her and tall n skinny. Dan chuckled.

"Kate's not gonna fuck around on you. She's got a good buzz is all. By the way, she told me about your little bet. I told her I'd make sure you danced with Patty. You got about an hour left. Enjoy yourself."

So I did…

The ride home was quiet. Kate had her head on my shoulder as she stroked my thigh. My mind kept wandering back to Patty. The way she moved against me when we were in the corner out of Kate's sight and very much in Dan's. I could still feel her lips on the side of my neck and the firmness of her bottom as I explored it.

"I had such a good time Michael."

I kissed the top of her head. Her hand covered my on again off again erection.

"Did you like watching the men dance with me?"

"I liked watching you."

"It feels like you liked dancing with Patty."

She gave my on again erection a playful squeeze.

"If I didn't know better I think you and her made a little deal."

"I didn't. Dan didn't seem to mind you two danced so much."

"She said he hates to dance with her because she's taller than him with her heels."

"I noticed he had a pretty good hard-on the last time we danced."

I slid my hand over her breast and tugged her hardened nipple.

"Pretty good?"

She groaned softly and began rubbing my length.

"Not nearly as big as this, but yes, pretty good."…

Kate lit the last of the joint when we pulled onto our street. As soon as the car stopped, she jumped out. As she passed the front of the car, she hiked her dress up and wiggled her ass in the bright headlights of the car. I had to wait on the garage door before I could park the car and follow her inside. I could hear music coming from the bedroom as I locked the doors. Heading to the sound, I stopped as I entered our room.

Kate was standing on the opposite side of the bed posing between the cream colored drapes, her hands high and holding onto each side. Her breasts were thrust out, her nipples straining at the thin black lace covering them. Her dress was pushed down around the top of her hips. She was beautiful.

"Stay there Michael…"

She ran the pink tip of her tongue over her lips.

"…and make me."

She wanted to play. I stripped off my shirt as I slipped out of my shoes. Undoing my belt, I drug it deliberately through the loops on my slacks before tossing it on the end of the bed. Her eyes followed the belt.

"W-was I bad girl Michael?"

"Yes you were."

She caught her breath.

"Smoking pot and dancing with all those men."

I saw the flush creep through her cheeks as I dropped my slacks.

"Did you like that Katlyn? Smoking shit and dancing with all those men?"

Kicking them to the side, I removed my socks before picking the thin leather.

"Y-yes."

Folding it in half, I dropped my hand to my side and began lightly tapping my thigh with it.

"Finish taking off your dress."

She was trembling with excitement as she pushed the garment off her hips before letting it fall to the floor.

"Now your bra Katlyn."

She reached between her breasts and undid the catch. Still looking at the belt in my hand, she slipped it off her breasts and then past her shoulders letting it join her dress. Her coffee with cream nipples were rock hard.

"What did you like the most Katlyn?"

"D-dancing."

I knew what she wanted then. The pot was going to make it all the better.

"Are you wet?"

She slid her hand inside the intricate covering. I could see her finger moving slowly.

"Y-yes."

"Get on the bed and show me."

She quickly removed her hand. Pushing her panties off, she climbed onto the bed and crawled toward me. Her breasts swayed seductively as she turned around so her bottom was facing me. Laying her face on the bed and reaching behind her, her red tipped fingers opened the pale cheeks of her bottom. Gawd she was wet. Her sweetness was open like we had already fucked. I lightly stroked the edges of her shaved folds, resisting the urge to fill the contracting opening.

"Did you like Dan?"

"Y-yes."

I laid my belt on her tanned back, dragging it slowly across it. Her entire body shook.

"Did he touch you?"

"N-no."

This wasn't the response I was expecting. I thought he was the object of her fantasy.

I slid my fingers over her rock hard clit. She spread her knees wider, dropping her bottom almost to the sheets. Lifting the belt, I slapped her ass with the thin leather.

"Please Michael..."

"Who did?"

"L-Larry did. He was at the bar."

Larry was a salesman where she worked. I had met him at their Christmas party. She'd never shown any interest in a black man before.

"You like Larry?"

"He… He's so big."

I plunged my thumb into her weeping sex, curling my fingers over her clit. She gasped, stiffening as she raised her head. I slapped her ass hard with the folded belt. She thrust back against my hand, rotating her hips.

"He kept playing with my ass while we danced. I- I told him no, but he wouldn't stop…"

Keeeerack! I slapped her ass harder than I ever had in the past. She raised her bottom, forcing her ass back into my searching hand. I rubbed that the little knot of flesh hard.

"T-then he had me in the corner… lifting my dress… he started rubbing my pussy Michael."

I was being rough with her now, pinching her clit and twisting my thumb inside her.

"Fuck me Michael. Please fuck me."

Dropping the belt, I moved behind her. Grabbing onto her hips, I could feel her hand closing on my erection and pulling me to her. Feeling the heat of her open sex, I lunged inside. She bucked back against me several times before her sex clamped onto me and she began to cum. I lingered there, deep inside the contracting walls of her sex until her orgasm subsided.

"Oooooo Michael…"

I started to move, slowly at first, waiting for her to join me. As the warmth enveloping me began to tighten, I knew she was ready. I lengthened my strokes, deliberately using all of my cock on my horny little wife. She raised up on her hands and began thrusting back, meeting me with a practiced rhythm that can only be found after years of being together.

"K-Kate…"

"Noooooo. Not yet Baby…"

I slowed a bit. She purred her appreciation. I could feel her fingers on her clit trying to quicken her climax for me. I looked into the mirror and watched her breasts rock as I steadied my pace. Soft, wet sounds drifted between us. Kate began thrusting against me. I followed her lead, grabbing her hips tightly as I began thrusting hard in my own need now.

"Yessss…"

I drove into her now. Her wonderful breasts swinging under us as the lewd sound of slapping flesh filled our room. I felt the familiar tightening in me and then drove once more into her before crying out in my own release...