Meeting the Neighbors

Story Info
Neighbor finds her fantasies & makes them come true.
2.5k words
4.17
66.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been living in the same apartment building for the past 7 years and hardly knew anyone here. I knew there was a gorgeous guy that lived three doors down from me cause I've seen him walk past my window every morning for the past 3 years on his way to work. Just recently I've been making sure I had some reason to be outside as the same time as he was. To take out the trash or go to my car or check the mail. What ever reason I could come up with to walk by his gorgeous body, and what a body he had. He must have been in his 40's, he was at least 6'2 and solid muscle. He had curly black hair and light brown eyes. In the summer time he would wear a T-shirt that showed off his huge muscled arms. The thought of having his big arms around me gave me shivers every time I thought about it.

I had been writing down all the fantasies I was having about this man. I put them in a green folder and left them in my apartment. At least that's where I thought I had left them. One night when I came home and looked for the folder again, it was gone. I thought maybe I had picked it up by mistake and brought it with me to work. Oh well, I thought. It's gone now. I was just glad I didn't have my name on it anywhere, anyone who picked it up would never know it was mine.

After going out in the mornings when I knew he would be around, off and on over a couple of weeks and never even getting a good morning from him I decided to give up. I was headed back to my apartment one morning when the guy that lives directly across from me came out of his door with his hands full. He was trying to lock his door when papers and envelopes went flying all over the place right in front of me. I stopped and helped him pick his things up. As I handed them to him I noticed he was blushing bright red. I thought he was embarrassed for dropping his stuff, but I noticed he was trying not to look at my blouse. To my absolute horror, I soon realized that it had come all the way undone and he could see the black lacy bra I was wearing.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I turned around to pull my blouse back together. I was so embarrassed, I wished the sidewalk would just open up and swallow me whole.

When I did turn back around he had gone back to straightening his papers. I started to leave when he spoke. "You know you just made my day. I'm sure I won't be able to wipe this smile off my face for the rest of the day." He winked at me as he headed to his car. I was mortified.

As I got back in my apartment and shut the door, I knew my face was red as hell. But I got a rush from seeing that man starring at my black lace covered breasts. He seemed to like what he saw.

That night while I was fixing dinner I heard a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone and wondered who was knocking. I was shocked when I looked through the peephole and discovered it was the guy from this morning. I knew I looked horrible but I had to answer the door. I smoothed down my hair as best I could and slowly opened the door. He was standing there with a bottle of wine in one hand and a single red rose on the other.

"I thought I should apologize for this morning." He sounded sincere but he looked right at my chest as he said it with a smirk on his face. He handed me the flower first, leaned down and kissed my cheek. Then handed me the bottle of wine.

"Enjoy this with your dinner." He looked at me, then turned to leave.

"Would you like to join me for some dinner and a glass of wine?" I didn't think he would take me up on the offer but it would have been rude not to ask, since I knew he could smell the food cooking on the stove.

"Sure." He said casually as he walked by me and strode into my apartment. I was a little nervous about having this stranger in my apartment, especially since he was looking at me like I was dessert.

"By the way, my name is Sean." He held his hand out for me to shake. "Mary." His eyes never leaving mine, he took my hand, brought it to his lips and planted a soft kiss on the back of my hand, sending a small shiver through my body. He smiled as he let go of my hand. I knew he felt the shiver.

I started to open the wine, but he took my hand from the bottle, kissed it and started to open the wine. "Allow me." He poured us each a glass, I took a large sip to help with my nerves. I turned back to him and saw him smiling at me again. Only this time he looked different, blurry. My vision blurred, I felt kinda dizzy. Sean came over to me took the glass from my hands and led me to the couch. "Just relax, don't try and fight it." He said as I felt the darkness surround me.

In the light of the following morning, I opened my eyes, turning my head too look around the room I was in. I knew something was wrong when I went to stretch my sore legs and couldn't move them. I started to panic when I realized I couldn't move my arms either.

"Oh, so your finally awake. I didn't think that little sip would knock you out for quite so long." I knew that voice. It was Sean's.

I looked to where the voice was coming from. I saw a shadow in the corner of the room. I fell silent, trying to sort out the facts from feelings a fears. Just the sight of him in the shadows scared the hell out of me.

"What did you do to me?" I asked in a scared little whisper.

"Do? I haven't done anything.............yet." He answered. He moved out of the shadows so I could see him clearly. When I could see him I gasped and turned my head. I heard him chuckle.

"What's the matter? Never seen a naked man before?" The laughter still in his voice.

I tried to break out of my bonds, but I was held securely to the bed he had me on. "What do you want!" I screamed at him, turning my face to see him still standing there. Before I knew what he meant to do, he came at me and I braced myself. I felt his hands running over my arms, tugging gently at my shoulders and my long hair. He touched my face, trailing his fingers down my neck to the opening of my blouse.

"I wanted to make sure you were awake when I took your clothes off. I wouldn't want you too miss a moment of this." He said as he ripped my blouse from my body.

"NOoooooo!" I screamed as my blouse was roughly pulled from me. I barely had a second to brace myself against his next move. I tried to move away from his hands as he untied my legs but he was terrifyingly strong. The next moment he ripped my pants from my legs and threw them to the side. I was crying, my sobs choking me as he tied my legs back down to the bed. I only had my bra and panties on now. I was utterly vulnerable to him.

After a few moments of wondering what he was going to do next I saw him pull something from the night stand. He had a scarf in his hands as he walked back to me a smirk on his lips as he saw my eyes widen in terror.

"Please don't blindfold me." I begged.

My begging only made him laugh as he put the scarf over my eyes.

"You can't see can you?" It wasn't really a question, more a statement of fact.

I felt scared but also excited. I felt something cold on my hip and realized it was a knife. He took it and sliced off my panties and then my bra. I lay there totally bare and exposed to him. I felt him at my ankles again.

"Don't move, don't pull away! I don't wanna have to hurt you but I will if you make me!" He said as he untied my ankles again, only to tie them to the headboard above me. My legs now sticking straight up in the air, my ass and pussy totally vulnerable to his whims. I tried to move but had very little movement the way he had bound me.

"Please don't hurt me." I was so scared and I didn't know what he was going to do.

"Shut up! Say another word and I'll gag you too!"

I wasn't about to piss him off, so I stayed quiet as I waited too see what else he was going to do. Unfortunately I didn't have long to wait. I soon felt something pressing at my ass. I tried to lift up but I had no leverage. I felt him pressing his cock at the entrance to my ass, it hurt more than anything I'd ever felt before.

"No, Please NO!" I screamed. I couldn't help it, it hurt and I couldn't keep quiet. I knew he would be mad, but I couldn't help it. I was crying and begging him not to take my ass.

"What did I tell you about being quiet? Looks like I need too gag you." He whispered right next to my ear, sending shivers down my neck.

I felt the bed move and felt his legs on either side of my face. Then I felt something soft and warm on my lips. I knew it was his cock. "Open your mouth and show me how sorry you are for not doing as you were told." He said as he rubbed his cock dripping with pre-cum on my lips.

I slowly opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue to lick him. He groaned so I did it again, and again until I had the head of his cock in my mouth. I felt him move, then he shoved his hard cock in my mouth and part way down my throat. I gagged a little and he pulled out.

"Relax your throat sweetheart. It'll be much more enjoyable if you do." He said as he began fucking my mouth. I thought it would get easier but it didn't and I kept gagging and moaning as he would pull out. Finally he pulled all the way out and I thought it was over until I felt something wet on my face. He had Cum on my face! I heard him groan and the bed shake as he finished. Then he moved from the bed and I heard the water running in the bathroom. When he came back I felt him apply something warm to my face. I could hardly believe he was washing his cum off my face. When he finished he came back and sat next to me.

"Looks like we'll have to work on your mouth work. That wasn't bad but it wasn't good either." He spoke as if he was talking of planting flowers not raping my mouth! I was too scared to say anything too him. So I just lay there passively as I felt him down at the other end of the bed. I felt a sense of dread wash over me.

I thought for sure he was going to hurt me again and tried to brace myself for his cock in my ass again, but instead I felt his tongue on my clit. He licked me, swirling his tongue around my little bud.

"God, your so wet."

I moaned as his tongue kept working on my clit, flicking over my pussy. I felt an orgasm coming on even as I willed myself not too cum for him, but my body betrayed me. He finally pushed me over the edge when he slid two fingers into my tight wet pussy. I cried out as my pussy muscles spasmed around the fingers that were fucking me. His tongue kept dancing over my clit even as I came down from my orgasm. I was throwing my head from side to side as I didn't want to say anything and earn his wrath once again, but if he hadn't stopped flicking his tongue over my all too sensitive clit I would have screamed.

Just as soon as his tongue was removed from my pussy and I thought I would have a reprieve I felt him pushing his huge cock into my pussy. I cried out at the pleasure. He stilled letting me get used to his size, but before long he was banging me like a man possessed. All I could do was lay there and take it until I felt a fresh wave of pleasure wash over me and I cried out almost screaming as my orgasm burst from my body.

That was all it took to push him over the edge, filling me with his hott sperm. He collapsed beside me, breathing hard. After a minute he moved and untied me. I got up and got dressed not saying anything to him.

He came over to me and handed me what looked like my green folder I had lost the week before. I looked up into his eyes, not yet understanding what was going on. I opened the folder and to my utter horror all the fantasies I had written were in there. "I hope I made your fantasies come true." He looked a little sheepish now. Like he wasn't sure how I would take what he had done. I looked down at the folder again and then back up into his eyes, my eyes lighting up with laughter.

"I saw the folder drop from a stack of papers you had in your hands one day last week. You were so busy looking at Mr. Muscles next door you never even realized it was gone. I was going to give it back that night, but when I read what it was...well...I thought of a better way to get it back to you." He was smiling now, knowing that everything was ok and I wasn't mad.

"You know. I have more fantasies written down in my apartment." I gave him a wink and pulled him close for a hug. He kissed me tenderly and we held each other.

All my fantasies came true after that day.