Meetings with Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

Sliding my hand up and down his arm, I tried to ask casually: "Are you doing anything tonight? We could get some pizzas and beer." He nodded and began to pack his bag and put on his clothes, so I did the same. As expected, he had a bike, so we went to his summer cottage, dropped off our stuff, picked up Mark's wallet, and continued to the local shop. We bought frozen pizzas and various other food and drinks.

It was long past lunch, so we each had a sandwich, a drink and an ice cream straight away, before riding our bikes back to his place. On the way back the first drops of rain came, the wind rose and we heard thunder, but far away. We made it just before the rain really began pouring down. Going into the living room I noticed a wood burning stove with a glass front. "Why don't we light a fire?"

Mark agreed: "Yes, it's actually a bit chilly now the rain has started. But the firewood is in the shed."

"I'll get it," I said, grabbing the wicker basket. Luckily the shed was right next to the house, so I didn't get too wet when I ran back after filling the basket with wood. As I went into the house, I made sure to lock and bolt the door behind me. I didn't want us to be surprised by neighbors or anyone else. While Mark put the food and drinks in the fridge and found some music on the radio, I lit the stove. He pulled the curtains on all of the windows except the large glass sliding door which led out to the terrace. There were plenty of trees shielding us from view from the road, but we could still enjoy the lightening now flashing across the sky.

The sofa in the living room was actually a bed with a thick foam rubber mattress and big cushions. I dragged the mattress down on the floor in front of the fire. Mark got us both a beer and the packet of salted peanuts, we had bought. When he gave me the can, I took it with one hand and used the other to pull him down next to me. We just sat there, shoulder by shoulder and enjoyed our beers, the vivid flashes of lightning, the sound of rain pelting down blending with the music from the radio, and the heat finally radiating from the stove. My hand stroked Mark's back gently, at first with the T-shirt between us, but after a while I slipped my hand below it to feel his warm, soft skin.

When I had finished my beer, I put the can down, and my arm went round Mark's shoulder, pulling him closer. He leant his head against my shoulder, and I could feel that he was shaking slightly. I let my free hand glide over his hair, down along his jaw and under his chin. Carefully I lifted his face towards me, bent down and kissed him. First his cheek and then his mouth. Just a short kiss, but it sent a jolt through both of us, when my mouth touched his soft lips. A longer, deeper kiss followed, and Mark kissed back enthusiastically, putting his arm around my neck and opening his mouth.

We let go of each other, and Mark looked at me expectantly. I took off my T-shirt and now he spent a while running his hands over my bare back and kissing my shoulders and neck. Suddenly he let go and ripped his own T-shirt off. He hugged me from behind, and I was even more turned on, when I felt his warm naked torso against my body, while his hands explored my chest and his breath by my ear became faster. Turning around I took hold of his shoulders and guided him down on the mattress, lying down next to him. We spent some time kissing and caressing each other, but only from the waist up.

I'm sure both of us were aching to have the other fondle the hard-ons that were tenting our shorts. But we were still unsure of the situation, so we needed to take this slowly. Anyway, I was content to use my hands, lips and tongue on Mark's soft skin, which tasted salty and smelt of sun lotion and summer. I kissed his neck, his ear, biting the lobe gently and sliding my tongue into his ear. Yep, that turned him on like I had been, when it was done to me. His hands were tickling my neck and playing with my hair, winding the soft blond curls around his fingers. I couldn't help smiling at the thought that my hair seemed to fascinate girls and gays equally, and I in turn liked both sexes to play with it.

I worked my way towards his nipples, kissing and licking the hollow at the base of his neck and tracing his breast bone with my tongue. When I teased his nipples by licking and sucking them, they immediately became erect. Like me his chest was almost hairless, and I realized why girls liked to rub their cheeks against smooth pecs. My mouth continued downwards in small circles and I licked the salt from his navel. His stomach muscles contracted, and an almost soundless moan escaped his lips. Going back up to lie next to him I met his gaze and it showed me very clearly how turned on he was. I couldn't help giving him a satisfied grin followed by a heated kiss, which probably revealed that I felt just as horny.

As Mark followed my example and began using his mouth to explore me, I closed my eyes in anticipation. He kissed my cheek, and then started nibbling his way down my neck, out along my shoulder and all the way to my hand. When he took one of my fingers into his mouth and sucked gently, we both knew what he was hinting! His hands were all over my chest and stomach; now his mouth joined them and covered me with kisses, small bites and transient hickeys. My dick was getting desperate for attention; it wanted to feel his mouth and tongue, but even more to fuck his innocent ass.

I sat up and looked at him: "Mark, are you sure you want to go on with this?" He nodded, but I had to be certain: "All the way?" His determined face and nod convinced me. "Then we'll have to talk about some practical stuff." I got up, fetched my bag and grabbed the roll of paper towels from the kitchen. I sat next to Mark and showed him my packet of condoms and the lube I had bought after my session with Michael and Daniella. "You know why we need this?" Mark blushed, but nodded and mumbled something about having his own rubbers. Oh fuck, he probably needed a larger size than me. Trying to suppress the shiver that thought gave me, I took the next items from my bag.

Mark was puzzled when I handed him one of the packets and opened the other. As the water enema stuff landed on the mattress between us, his mouth fell open and he paled. I gave him an encouraging pat on the shoulder: "If you're gay, I think this is something you're gonna have to face in the future, Mark. And guess what: buying this stuff is just as embarrassing as using it – especially when you buy lube and condoms at the same time!" Now he went red, but managed to grin, and I smiled back: "I'll go first, and afterwards a shower would be nice."

Mark promised to find clean towels and stoke the fire, while I visited the toilet and did the necessary preparations. When I came out, he was waiting in the corridor, reading the short manual with a worried frown: "Was it awful?"

"Nope, not too bad. Just follow the instructions a couple of times and you'll be fine." I went into the bathroom next door and got the shower going. Mark appeared a little while later, I could see him through the matted glass of the shower cubicle, hesitating after he had dropped his shorts on the floor. I opened the sliding door, grabbed his arm and dragged him in. I got him under the flow of water and stood behind him. When he was wet all over, I shut off the water and started to rub body shampoo on his back. "Here, you can do the front," giving him the dispenser with soap.

Finally, I had the chance to do what I had wanted ever since I saw him nude. My hands cupped his cute ass and covered it in soap, while I relished the firm buttocks and soft skin. My fingers explored the crevice and ended on his puckered entrance. Mark gasped when I probed his tight hole with two soapy fingers, but he didn't resist, just whimpered a bit while I washed and rinsed him the way I had already done to myself. I let him get under the shower, when I had hung the detachable shower head back up. This time, his moans were more excited than embarrassed, as I hugged him from behind and my dick nestled between his buttocks.

My hands slid down his smooth body and found the treasure: A large, very large and totally hard cock. Just as I had surmised Mark was so well endowed that he could have had any girl squealing and panting with lust. But now he was the one gasping and wriggling, as I stroked him and rubbed my dick against his butt. Fuck, I wanted him, and I enjoyed touching him – a lot. Mark seemed to agree. So I guess we could safely conclude that we were 'into men' and not the least bit confused about what we liked.

Getting out of the shower and drying our naked bodies were the next steps, and for the first time we faced each other without any clothes on. Somehow that felt like a big deal; I don't know why. I was first to drop the towel, and fortunately the admiration and desire in Mark's eyes were unmistakable as he stared at me. OK, I'm not too bad looking, I suppose: tall, fit, with wide shoulders and slender hips. I have a firm chin and mouth with nice teeth, straight nose, dark blue eyes, and soft golden curls (probably my best feature). And a charming smile according to a couple of girls whom I overheard discussing me in high school.

However, Mark was gorgeous, no doubt about that. As he dropped his towel, I more or less ate his body with my eyes. His dark blond hair stood up in short spikes and his eyes were blue with a green tinge. His mouth was sensual with the most amazing soft lips, kissable like hell. Mark's face had this cute, innocent look that wasn't just due to his age or status as an almost virgin. He would probably look like that for years, unless somebody hurt or betrayed him. An adorable puppy, that's what he reminded me of. Well, his face, because his body was something else.

I already knew all about his shapely butt, his smooth torso with small, easily excitable nipples, the nice legs with only a sprinkle of hairs, and the surprisingly large cock. It rose above a pair of equally impressive balls from a bush of dark curly hair, and there was nothing puppyish about Mark's manhood. The word stallion was more useful here... Never mind, the whole package was just awesome, and I felt incredibly lucky that I got to enjoy him. It was like Christmas in the middle of summer, with me having just unwrapped the best present of them all.

I smiled and reached for him, took his hand and lead him back into the living room. Mark's hand squeezed mine, and I think it might have been from equal parts excitement, nervousness and lust. We stood in front of the stove, where the fire was burning brightly. We kissed, letting our tongues entwine, and I rediscovered the pleasure of feeling another man's erect shaft against my stomach. Oh yeah, I really liked the sensation and the thrill of that. Mark seemed to have lost all his inhibitions; he grabbed my butt and rubbed his huge cock against me.

His breath was hot on my neck: "I never imagined that sex could be this good. I never realized how much I needed to feel a male body against mine." He went back to kissing me, my ear, my cheek, my mouth, my neck, then his kisses trailed down over my chest and his tongue played with my nipples.

A shiver of delighted anticipation ran up my back, when Mark took a small step away and knelt down on the mattress in front of me. His hands touched my dick and balls, tenderly almost reverently. The look on his face was so intent, so full of need and desire, that it was probably the best compliment I had ever had. The thought that I was the first man he touched, that my body turned him on, and he trusted me enough to let me fuck him, made me so excited, that my knees were shaking and my groin was aching.

My reactions intensified, when Mark ran his tongue up my dick and kissed it all over, while his hands were busy fondling my balls and exploring behind my scrotum. Finally, he did what I ached for, and for the second time in my life I enjoyed the amazing sensation of another man taking my dick in his mouth. Mark may have been completely without experience, but he made up for it by enthusiasm. He let me get deep into his mouth, and it didn't take him long to discover, that if he played with my anus at the same time, I went wild.

In the end I had to push him away, because I would have either cum or gotten so horny, that I might have knocked him down and fucked him without more ado. I got him to stretch out on the mattress and knelt on the duvet he had placed next to it. "Fuck Mark, that was really good. Let's see if I can match it," I muttered, grabbed the base of his huge shaft and kissed the exposed head. A wave of lust washed through me, as I let another man's cock slide into my mouth for the first time ever. I worked him with my hands, my lips and my tongue, and Marks moaned just as loud as I had done moments before.

One of his hands found my butt and squeezed my cheek hard. It was unbelievably exciting to suck him; I loved the silky skin over the hard rod and the smooth surface of the glans on my tongue. He was too big for me to have more than one third in my mouth, and I used one hand to rub the rest of the thick shaft. With my other hand I played with his balls and Mark moaned and spread his legs. An irresistible invitation and I got hold of the lube and covered two fingers. Mark's eager hole readily accepted them, and he clearly loved the sensation, because I suddenly tasted his precum.

As I rubbed his cock harder and fingered his ass, while I slid the leaking head in and out of my mouth, his whole body tensed. His eyes which had been glued to the sight of me sucking his cock, closed as his head fell back on the mattress. All at once it was too much, Mark cried out, his hand tightened on my thigh, and his loins arched. I managed to remove my head just as he came, and he sprayed his semen all over my hand and the upper part of his body. I kept on milking him and finger fucking his ass, while he convulsed and groaned and made a mess everywhere. It was a glorious sight.

Finally, he collapsed on the mattress and lay still, panting with closed eyes and small tremors running through his body. I let go of him and got hold of the paper roll, so I could clean us up. Marks opened his eyes as he felt me wipe his body, and I couldn't help smiling, as I saw the expression on his face. It was part shame and part delight at having had such a sudden and violent orgasm from the things I had done. He started to apologize, but I shook my head. "I consider it a compliment that I was able to make you come, when I've never sucked a dick before. You would have done the same to me, if I hadn't stopped you."

I got up and threw the used paper in the stove, then grabbed the lube and a condom. I rolled it on my dick and looked expectantly at Mark. "I loved being sucked by you, but there's something else I want more." His face became a mixture of eagerness and anxiety, but he turned over willingly and presented me with his cute butt. I spread his legs and knelt between them. My hands travelled up his soft thighs and ended on his sexy cheeks. I massaged them gently, while I slowly forced them apart and exposed Mark's irresistible asshole. It was like a pretty tan star glistening between his firm buttocks.

My dick jerked with the need to possess him, but I controlled myself. Using plenty of lube I breached his sphincter with two fingers and made sure he was well slicked. Mark began to moan and he seemed to relax very quickly, when I used my fingers to prepare him. I couldn't wait any longer, so I pulled his ass up and positioned myself on my knees behind him. With the tip of my dick firmly against his entrance, I relished the sight of the slim trembling body in front of me. "Are you ready to receive my dick in your ass, Mark?"

He almost whimpered his answer "Yes, oh yes," and I took him. The first couple of centimeters were incredibly tight, but then my head slipped past his defenses. Mark grunted, but didn't ask me to stop, so I pushed on. Slowly, oh so slowly, I slid all the way to the bottom, and Mark gasped and muttered something about feeling so full and how great it was. I withdrew about halfway and stood still; fuck it was awesome. I spread his buttocks and enjoyed the sight of my dick between his ass cheeks and the sensation of his outer tunnel hugging my shaft behind the head.

I squeezed his twin mounds a couple of times and rammed my dick back in. Mark moaned and pushed his butt into my crotch, and I grabbed his hips. Suddenly my control was gone, and I fucked him mercilessly, but luckily he loved it. Every time I bottomed out, Mark yelled his acceptance or begged for more, wriggling his sexy rear so that he felt me pound his insides at every angle. I enjoyed the thought that I was the first man to show him the wonderful sensation of taking a hard rod up your ass, of yielding utterly to the wanton act of being eagerly and thoroughly fucked.

Of course the down side of losing control this way was that I couldn't keep it up. Within a few minutes my orgasm overtook me, and I yelled even louder than Mark as I shot into the condom. There were no words left in either of us, just inarticulate sounds of ecstasy and grunts of pleasure, as I shoved my spurting dick even harder and deeper into his tight ass, striving to achieve maximum satisfaction for both of us – well for me at that moment, but afterwards Mark seemed to be just as happy with the outcome. We stood for a while still connected and panting, but then I had to withdraw and deal with the condom.

Mark collapsed on the mattress with a sigh and lay there on his stomach with his eyes closed. I reclined on my side next to him, when I had cleaned up a bit. Tentatively I caressed the cute ass I had just ravished rather brutally: "Are you OK? Was it alright? I..I hope you enjoyed as much as I did."

He looked at me and smiled: "Mmm-hmm, it was wonderful. Except it was over much too quickly." I blushed and tried to stammer something about how it was so good that I couldn't help myself. Mark's smile got rather mischievous, and he reached out to pat my cheek. "It's OK, Anders. I didn't actually have a lot of staying-power myself earlier, did I?"

I gave him a grin, thankful for his understanding. "Maybe we can try again later, and then hopefully I'll last longer." Then I realized that I might be presumptuous when I assumed that Mark would want to have sex with me again. After all, he might be too sore from the way I had treated him.

I think he could see my doubts on my face, and he moved so he could kiss me. His voice in my ear was enough to turn me on again: "Hell yeah, I definitely want us to fuck again later." He nibbled on my earlobe, causing me to shiver: "I knew I wanted you the moment you flashed your sexy butt at me on the beach." I grinned as he admitted that my ploy had worked, then shivered again at the thought of taking his huge cock up my ass.

After a quick shower we watched a movie, then had pizza and another beer. We sat in the sofa and zapped around the few TV channels available, but nothing much was on. Mark began touching me, giving me soft caresses on my arm, shoulder and neck. When I didn't object but just smiled encouragingly at him, he got bolder. His hands found their way under my T-shirt, and I think we both enjoyed the feeling of his soft palms against my bare skin. Then he kissed me and whispered: "Will you stay the night, Anders?"

I kissed him back: "Well, I'm not going anywhere just now, that's for sure." His smile was somewhat triumphant, and he pressed his body against mine, so I felt his erection on my thigh. Mark clearly hadn't had enough of me either, and he had gained sufficient confidence to take the initiative. Soon his deft fingers were exploring my body, and he undressed me, while kissing me everywhere. I willingly submitted to his fondling and returned the favor by pulling off his clothes as well and running my hands all over his naked body.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers