Meg Visits Her Daddy

Story Info
Young woman tells about her "daddy".
1k words
3.71
67.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love calling my lovers Daddy. And they love treating me like their little girl. The following is a true story about my visit with one of them two years ago, when I was about 25.

Coming in from the cold evening, I saw that Daddy was still awake on the couch. Flopping down next to him, I chirped cheerfully, "Hi, Daddy! Waiting up for me?" The short plaid skirt I was wearing slipped up my thigh, exposing the soft white flesh as I stretched out. He glanced at me and smiled.

"Hi, sweetie," he said, muting the TV.

Grabbing a blanket, I snuggled up next to him, wrapping myself in his arms. "Mmmm, Daddy, you smell so good." I love being in Daddy's arms. It feels so warm, so safe. Gently, he traced lines along my face, my arms, and lightly over my breast. His fingertips felt electric, sending tiny jolts of erotic energy into my skin.

I could feel my heart start to race, and my breathing become erratic as my entire body trembled under his touch. He laughed softly and looked down at me, kissing my forehead.

"Hmmm. You ok?" he asked.

"Mhmmmm," I mumbled, trying to catch my breath, looking up at him. I was getting wet just lying there with him, and trying to hide it. He kissed me again on the top of my head, interrupting any chance I had of getting my breath back to normal. I kissed his fingertips, and not knowing what came over me, I gently started sucking his finger.

Daddy closed his eyes and moaned softly, then whispered "you're so hot, baby." That's all I needed. I kept sucking the way I would take his cock in my mouth.

"So why'd you come over tonight," he asked me.

"I was shopping and wanted to see you. Wanna see what I was shopping for?"

My daddy looked at me and raised his eyebrow as I slowly pulled my shirt up and over my head, showing off my new black and lace bra.

"Mmmhmm. You bought this tonight?" I nodded in reply.

All of a sudden daddy pushed me off him, and I was worried that he was upset. I really shouldn't have worried. He stood, then leaned over me with a hungry look in his eyes. He undid his pants, and pulled his cock out for me. I leaned forward and took him in my mouth, and he groaned. As I sucked, he pushed my head down, making me gag, then letting me go and suck at my speed again. At the same time, he pushed my legs apart and rubbed my pussy, my clit, against his leg. I was getting so turned on.

My nipples were like small pebbles, pressing against my bra, and my panties were drenched with pussy fluids that were flowing non-stop.

Again, suddenly, he stopped and I leaned back, flushed and horny as hell. I looked up at him with desire raging in my eyes, and he gave me his little grin. Leaning over me again, he pinned my wrists to the couch. I loved the feeling of his dominance. He pressed forward, kissing me, gently biting my lip. I arched my back and wrapped my leg around his waist in a futile effort to press against him and get some stimulation on my already aroused clit. He chuckled a little and stood up straight.

"Follow me, you hot little bitch." I whimpered a little and stood on shaking legs, following Daddy to his bedroom. He pointed at the chair in the corner. "Sit down," he ordered. He handed me a vibrator after turning it on and said "Put this in your pussy, baby."

I spread my legs and slipped it under the skirt, right over my clit and moaned out loud, then slipped it into my waiting, dripping cunt. He pulled his dick out again, and I went down on it again with renewed enthusiasm, while working the little vibrator in and out. I sucked up and down daddy's delicious dick, moaning and writhing in front of him.

"I should introduce you to my girlfriend; I think she'd like you," he groaned as I moaned on his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it...mmmmm, suck me baby." He reached under me and worked the vibrator in and out, and I lost it. Throwing my head back, I screamed, and felt my entire body lose control. I was shaking uncontrollably as he fucked my pussy with the little buzzing toy.

"Oh GOD DADDY!" I dug my fingernails into the chair and moaned again. "Fuck me daddy!" I felt my entire body tense, and I shrieked in ecstasy as I came hard, orgasming all over my Daddy's toy. I leaned back and looked up at him again. He had a look of intense hunger and desire written on his face. I was helpless under him, pinned not by his hands, but by his very presence. He stroked his hand gently down the side of my face, then slapped me lightly, eliciting a moan from my lips. He chuckled a little, then slapped me again. My moaning was involuntary by this point, as he slapped me a few more times, then leaned down again to kiss me. I tasted his tongue and whimpered softly.

"God, I want you," he groaned.

"You wanna fuck me, Daddy?" Hearing his name on my lips like that made him smile.

"Yes, I do baby...but I can't tonight. Daddy has a friend coming over, and I don't have any condoms today. But I want you very bad." He kissed me again.

"Ok, Daddy. You call me, you tell me to be here, and I will," I said in a low voice, thick with longing. "I'll be here whenever you want me."

"Mmmmm you're such a hot little bitch." He turned and walked down the hallway, and I stood, shaking. Trying to walk back out to the living room, I found that I couldn't walk straight; I fell against the hall wall, and giggled a little. We settled back on the couch for a little while, and kissed some more. Finally Daddy sighed and said "I'm not kicking you out, but it will be awkward if you're here when Daddy's friend gets here." Then he handed me the vibrator and told me "Take this, and when you fuck yourself, think of me." I kissed him again, pressing against him and left, my entire body on fire.