Megan

Story Info
A young lady's body is awakened.
2.6k words
4.21
47.5k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all writers, this is my first. It establishes characters and future submissions. As of now, all future submissions will be a continuation or a spin off of this. I have one story ruffed out that is two years out. How it unfolds will be the response I get .I am not trying to appeal to all but, hope I please many of you. Thanks to 'WithAthority' for editing my work.

**********

Megan was eating her breakfast with her family. It was only 7:00AM, but today she would start her first job. Her father, John, was a doctor with his own private practice, and she wanted to follow in his footsteps. Her mother, Joan, was a research pharmacist with a large drug company. Megan would be working for another doctor, a family friend, who gave her this opportunity to see if this was what she wanted to do.

"Just do what Bob asks of you. Your tasks will be pretty simple until you begin to learn things. Make friends with his nurse Judy. She's great and will look out for you," Megan's dad said. "You'll be starting college in three months, and that's when the real work starts!"

"Good luck," her mom said, giving her a kiss on the cheek as Megan ran out the door.

"Relax 'Mom'. Bob will be gentle, and Judy will be with her," her father said.

"But she's my baby!"

"No Joan. Megan's a big girl now, and your two babies are at home. And they're not babies either, George is sixteen and Heather is fifteen."

**********

Megan poked her head in the door of the waiting room, but most of the lights were out. "We don't open for another hour; I just had that door opened to take some things out," a voice said.

"I'm Megan Fairfield, and I'm supposed to start work today with Doctor Walker"

"You must be John's daughter. I'm Judy Horner, Doctor Walker's head nurse. Glad to meet you at last."

"At last?"

"I'm a friend of your Mom and Dad, and you are as beautiful as your Mother. My fiancé and I joined a card club your parents are in. I see them every month."

"They've been playing cards in that club for years," Megan said starting to relax a little now.

"We've got some things to get done this morning before you can start working. Bob, Dr. Walker, is in another room. We'll see him in a little while. Come this way. We've got a bunch of papers to get filled out."

Megan never knew there was so much paperwork for a job.

"Come, we'll go and see Dr. Walker." Judy said, taking Megan's hand. She guides her along the hallway and in through a door. Megan is starting to like Judy more and more, and she's only known her for a half hour.

"Hello Megan. Haven't seen you for a few years. Glad that you could start work today," Dr. Walker said smiling. He was maybe forty, about six feet tall, and had an athletic body from what she could see. She'd met him once when she was fourteen; Dad had him and his wife Carol over for a cookout "One girl is off today, so you will be real helpful. Most of your tasks will be simple for a few days and, as you learn, other jobs will be given to you."

Then Megan's heart jumped into her throat when Dr. Walker said, "we will start with your physical first. Soon this office will be getting busy. Judy will get you ready and take your weight, BP, and so on." Without saying more, he walked out of the room.

"I don't need a physical; there's nothing wrong with me," Megan said.

Judy knew this was coming, and knew how to calm and handle nervous young girls.

"Everyone that works here has to have a physical every three months." Judy said. "We work with sick people; we don't want you giving them anything more.

"But there's nothing wrong with me."

"We hope not, and we don't want you catching anything from them either. We try to catch everything before it gets too bad. I'm guessing you never had a complete physical. Well you're a woman now and you do need one. I'll be here with you the whole time." Judy said try to comfort the girl.

"Will it hurt?"

"No"

"I'm still a virgin," Megan whispered.

"And you still will be after today."

They were in Dr. Walker's private exam room. Neither his partner, Dr. Jill, nor his physician's assistant, used this room. It was different; the exam table was softer and covered with a fleece sheet, not paper. The room was a little larger and had a comfortable chair, and it was connected directly to his office.

"You need to start getting undressed."

Megan started unbuttoning her blouse, resigned to her fate. She took it off and laid it on the chair. Her loose skirt dropped to the floor after she released the button on the side, leaving her standing in her light pink bra and small bikini panties, the same shade of pink.

"Remove you're bra and I'll get you a gown," said Judy jolting her back to reality. While getting the gown she added, "the panties can stay on for now."

As Judy tied the gown with a bow in back of Megan's neck, she admired her in the mirror on a cabinet across the room. She was a beautiful girl, long chestnut brown hair, tied up into a ponytail. No fat, but not skinny, and about five foot eight. Her breasts were small, but fit her body perfectly. She knew that Dr. Walker was probably watching them through the same mirror from his office.

He didn't think of himself as a pervert, he just loved beautiful women, and Megan was a beautiful young lady. He always thought he maintained his professional ethics, he did little more than an exam required. He just enjoyed his work.

Judy did the routine blood pressure, temperature, weight, and height. "The panties can stay on for now, but they will need to come off later. When the time comes you can take them off, or let Dr. Walker do it. He'll give you a few seconds to remove them, and then he will gently take them off himself. Most girls let him do it. Being that you're a virgin, he will use a lubricant that will make you a little numb while doing the exam."

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"No," Megan replied softly.

"Some girls do during an exam, if you do, let it happen. You'll enjoy it too much to be embarrassed, at the time. It a very normal part of growing up; I'll be with you the whole time, and we'll talk afterwards. Ready?"

"I guess so." Megan said in a low voice.

As if on cue, Dr. Walker knocked on the door. Without waiting for an answer he came in. Megan was sitting on the side of the exam table with her feet dangling over the edge. He could see she was still nervous, but that was normal for the first time and more. He put the stethoscope on her back through the opening of the gown. It was only tied at the top; the gown was made for the doctor's convenience, not the patient's comfort.

"Take a few deep breaths." After moving to several places on her back, he moved to her sides, and the front of her rib cage. When his hands brushed the undersides of her breasts she held her breath. "Gotta breathe for me," he said gently.

He then looked in her throat, ears, and eyes. He took a swab of saliva from her mouth, "This is where almost everything starts, we'll run a culture, but no sign of anything being wrong."

Megan was starting to relax a little, but Dr. Walker pulled the loosely tied bow on the gown. "It would be better if you lay down now." Judy picked up her feet and gently turned her so she could lie back on the soft sheets. Dr. Walker flicked a little switch, and an almost imperceptible small vibration started. "This will help you relax a little." He said. He had this exam table custom made just for him, and the ladies have enjoyed it.

He pulled the gown down revealing her young breasts to an adult male for the first time. He placed the stethoscope on her heart and listened to it rapidly beating. Judy moved to the front of the table by Megan's head, and reach out to hold one of her hands, Megan felt Judy rubbing her gently behind her right ear with her other hand. She whispered, "Close your eyes and take deep slow breaths."

"Megan, we need to do a breast exam. It is something you need to start doing yourself every month." He then pulled the gown down a couple more inches, about halfway to her tiny belly button. "Lift your arms above your head toward the top of the table." Her nipples had hardened before he lowered the gown, but now they perked up even more.

He started rubbing and feeling the soft skin of her perfect sized breasts, from the outside to the center. He let his fingers pass lightly over them. Megan, with her eyes closed, was starting to relax until he came to the nipple. He let his fingers pass lightly over it; to Megan it felt like a small electric current went through her body. She lifted her breasts a little, and a small quick "ahh" came from her mouth. "Did I hurt you?" Dr. Walker asked earnestly.

"No, it was just... I never felt anything like that before." Megan said, thinking she had never been able to do that to herself.

"The nipples have a lot of nerve endings; to most girls they're very sensitive, especially when someone else touches them. I'm going to gently squeeze the nipple now." Doing so he said, "Did that hurt?"

"No...o" Megan gasped

Judy smiled, thinking our little virgin is doing just fine.

He repeated the same procedure on the other breast. He again softly let his fingers briefly caress her nipple. Another small "ahh..." escaped from Megan mouth, she just couldn't help it. Judy was lightly massaging her neck just behind her ears at the base of her skull. With her eyes closed, Megan forgot her embarrassment and was enjoying the moment.

She felt her gown being lowered just below the waistband of her panties. Dr. Walker's hands were now rubbing her abdomen from her rib cage to her panties.

"What are you feeling for?" Megan asked, a little more relaxed now.

"Your internal organs," he said as his fingers were dipping a little into her panties. Being bikinis, he was getting awful close to her feminine charms. A place no man has ever touched. Anticipation was building up not only in Megan's mind, but Dr. Walker's and Judy's.

Dr. Walker then pulled the gown back up to her neck, not bothering to tie it though. He picked up the hem, and pulled the bottom of the gown up, and laid the bottom half up on the top part over her breasts. This left her naked from her rib cage down, except for her panties.

"The panties have to come off now," Dr. Walker said trying not to let any enthusiasm show in his voice. Not that Megan would have heard it. She just froze in place as if waiting her fate. After a few seconds the doctor reached up and put his fingers under the waistband and started pulling them down. This brought Megan back to reality again; she then lifted her butt up a little off the table so he could continue to pull the soft panties down her legs, exposing her pussy.

It was lightly covered with brown hair. Megan had trimmed it just yesterday when she went swimming with her best friend Angie. Dr. Walker stopped for a brief second to admire the view, then continued moving them down her legs and finally off. He set them on the table beside him, wishing he could keep them for a memento.

Judy continued to rub her behind her ears, helping her to relax, but enjoying the moment. "I'm going to examine the outer lips, take a swab for a pap smear, and feel for cysts just inside your opening. First I'm going to apply a little bit of lubricant, it's almost like baby oil, and it has a little bit of a numbing ingredient in it."

"We have to put your feet on these pads on the side of the table." Picking up one foot, he placed it in something like a padded booty, not anything like the old stirrups that made most women feel very uncomfortable. He attached a Velcro strap around her ankle; he did the same thing to other foot. Her knees were up in the air, bent at a forty-five degree angle. The front of the exam table was then lowered so her butt was right at the edge.

"It's okay, I'm here with you." Judy whispered in a comforting voice to the nervous girl. Megan had never been exposed like this, she heard girls talk in school about their first exam, but was still surprised that it was now happening to her.

Dr. Walker dipped his finger in a small jar of oil. He was not going to wear gloves for this exam, and rubbed it slowly up the slit between her pussy lips. Megan never felt a shock go through her body like this. A quick "ah ah" sound escaped from her lips as she quickly inhaled a lung full of air. She didn't realize her hips made a quick jump at the same time until after it happened. "I'm sorry," Megan said sheepishly.

"That's okay, just a little more oil." His finger made the same journey, and got almost the same reaction. "I'm going to be feeling the lips here for any problems." He gently pulled them apart, making sure his finger touched and rub her oiled clitoris. Her hips made another jump, but she was now fighting her reactions.

"Close your eyes, let it happen, leave your body do its thing, and enjoy it." Megan heard Judy say quietly, almost as if she was dreaming it.

Dr. Walker stopped his examination of the area that brought her on the verge of her first climax. "I'm going to take a swab for the Pap smear now." Megan could feel something small going up vagina. It was pulled almost out, and he then pushed it in, her hips were lifting for more, but Dr. Walker pulled it all the way out now.

Megan felt sensations going off in her body. She was no longer thinking, and she felt a little dizzy. She felt his finger sliding up her well oiled hole; much of the lubricant was coming from her. Her hips were lifting off the table begging for more, but Dr. Walker did not want to break her hymen. He pulled his finger almost all the way out and felt the all the way around the opening, then slid it in to the second knuckle again "Ah! Ah!!" a moan, and she wasn't sure of the other noises she was making. She thought she past out as she climaxed for the first time in her life, stars, fireworks, tiny shocks, a thousand tiny tickles all at once.

"All done," Dr. Walker said. "I'll leave Judy finish up and help you, talk a little if you want to"

"I'm sorry." Megan said softly. She could barley talk.

"Nothing to be sorry for," he said as he went into his office.

Judy moved and sat on stool at the end of the exam table. Taking a ...

(to be continued).