Megan and the Neighbors

Story Info
Married Utah sisters have fun with next door studs.
5k words
4.01
62k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saljj
saljj
7 Followers

My name is Megan. I am 34 years old, happily married for 8 years, mormon mother of 2 kids. My sister, Katy, is four years younger than me, and a married wife for 5 years. Katy and her husband, Nick, just had their first baby 10 months ago, but you could hardly tell from looking at Katy's body. Katy is 5' 9", played volleyball and tennis since high school. She has those long athletic legs and apple shaped butt. Although I'm the older of the two, I'm only 5' 4". I'm by no means a fatty, but I do have some 'thickness' my sis' doesn't have, which my husband doesn't seem to mind. I sometimes joke with my sister, though, that what I lack in height I more than make up with my 36D boobs.

To call Katy the wilder of the two would be misleading. She's more impulsive than wild. We're both fairly normal, young, Utah wives, in my opinion. We go to church with our husbands and kids. I work as an middle school teacher and Katy takes care of her baby and does house cleaning part-time. My husband is a financial planner and has a prominent role in our local church, which keeps him busy parts of the weekend some weeknights. Katy's husband does customer service for a big company and is still study to get his bachelor's degree.

Because of Nick's low paying job they rent a townhouse in a lower middle class neighborhood. And that's really where the story starts. You see, it was a pregnant Katy almost a year ago that shopped around and picked out the townhouse while Nick was busy at work. It is near the local university. She noticed the next door neighbors carrying in a brand new big screen tv. Katy later told me about me the first guy was a tall white guy around her age. The second was a younger black guy that plays college football, very thick built. I think he's a linebacker. Katy would talk sometimes to the white guy. I guess he's a construction worker. Katy never planned on having an affair, she was pregnant at the time after all. Plus the thought that two well sculpted (most likely well hung) men were on the other side of the townhouse wall seemed enough to satisfy her. I was a bit disgusted with her at first, but then the erotic thoughts seemed to invade my head too. She told me once that while having sex with Nick, she'd often imagine being with one of the two neighbors and that since moving in, she made it a point to be a louder in bed than she was at her old place. It excited her even more to think that the two guys could hear her sometimes.

I started visiting her more often so I could get a glance at the neighbors. I didn't see the black one as much, but he definitely caught more of my attention.

"Oh my gosh! He just pulled into the driveway." I said one day while I was hanging out at Katy's. I had brought my two kids to play with there new cousin. "Gimme your mail key. I'm gonna get a better look at him." He had shorts and a gym shirt with the sleeves cut off. I had hip hugger pants on, tank top, and thong sandals. I gave him a polite smile and kept walking towards the mailbox. I wasn't sure, but I think he checked me out while he glanced back at me. I thought he would just walk into his home. To my surprise he came over to the mailbox to check his mail to. My heart started pounded just a little faster.

"Hey are you Katy's friend?" The black guy said, with his muscle jetting out of his cut off shirt.

"Actually I'm her sister. My name is Megan." I gave a similar polite smile again.

"Yeah I think I see a resemblance." He said with another smile back.

He looked at my eyes the whole time, but I could still feel him check my whole body out. He was 5 feet away, but I could almost feel his hands move across my whole body. We did some more small talk. He mentioned something about NBA Finals coming up and maybe having a small party. When I reentered Katy's home is when I realized how sweaty my neck and forehead were.

"I want to fuck one of them so bad, Meg." Katy bluntly said. I was completely surprised by that. We've both cursed now and then. Rarely so deliberately and with the kids in the next room.

"I wouldn't mind feeling the black guys arms..." I said to her with a devilish smile, "maybe see what he's packing in his shorts too." We both giggled like schoolgirls.

"You know that party they're having during the basketball game?" Katy continued with a slightly more serious look on her face, "I offered to make my 'healthy' snacks for them at there place."

"Yeah? Go on," I said. She started to look embarrassed. Like a child that did something naughty. "You really think that something would happen, Katy? They seem like nice enough guys."

"'Something' has already happen," She said with a hint of a grin, "Two weeks ago the dishwasher was leaking. Nick was relaxing from work and didn't want to bother with it. He told me to just ask the neighbors since they probably have tools. By the way, the white guy's name is Scott and the black guy is Darren. Anyway, I took Nick's advice and walk over to ask Scott for help with the dishwasher. Nick doesn't even get out of the chair to help out when Scott comes over. So Scott and me talk a bit while he fixes the dishwasher and a bit more when he's done. Suddenly I realize that I've started to flirt and feel his arm. I ask and he lets me feel his abs and pecks too."

My mouth was wide open while Katy talked. It was wrong and yet so exciting at the same time. I could picture it in my head. "Well what happened then?" I asked impatiently.

"Nothing. I asked how I could repay him. I was hoping he'd pull his huge cock out and tell me to suck on it. Instead he backed away and asked if I knew how to make healthy party snacks. Of course I said yes and he asked me to show them how to make some for the game this Sunday."

That felt a little anti-climactic to me. But Katy still had a devilish look in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. Even before she was married. Katy loved Nick very much, but she had become a bit disappointed by how much of a slacker he had become. It got me thinking about my marriage. My husband is a good man as I've pointed out before. He swam in high school but had kind of let himself go once we got married. He tells me that he doesn't care how I look. If I gained a couple pounds he'd be just as attracted to me. That use to comfort me until recently. I had been working at the gym a lot more. Sure he noticed but it didn't seem to impress him. Sex (usually twice a week) felt exactly the same. We were both moderately religious when we met, but his new position within our church had made him more conservative than me. I ask my sister what time the game was. She said that one of them would come over when they'd be ready for her. I made a mental note to come over next Sunday.

"Wait, what about Nick? He'll be here" I asked.

"Yeah...he hasn't been invited, ha!' she laughed, "I'm just going over to prepare some snacks as a favor for Scott fixing our dishwasher. Why should Nick suspect anything? He'll probably be busy playing video games." She took a deep breath and reclined on the couch, "Care to join me? We can divide the snacks and be done quicker. Your husband comes later in the day anyway after he's done at church."

I tried to show disapproval, while still agreeing to come over, but nothing else.

All week I thought about Katy's invitation. Even while my husband and I made love on our regular Thursday and Saturday nights I imagined that black hunk pumping his huge hard cock inside me. I asked my husband to put his 5" dick in my ass so that it'd feel bigger. He thought I was just kidding around...Spur of the moment type talk, so he just brushed it off. As I lay naked in bed, my husband putting his underwear back on and handing me mine, I thought about the possible consequences of my actions. Of course being a mormon, the religious impact stirred in my head. I can always repent later. What about my husband finding out? I still love him and don't plan on leaving him. This will just be a like a marriage timeout. I'll be in and out by the time he comes over. 'What am I thinking?' I thought to myself, 'Nothing is going to happen. I'll hangout at Katy's place and wait for her. She'll also do nothing because she's probably reading too much into it. Or she'll chicken out. She was always a tease after all.

**********

So Sunday morning came. I felt so weird being at church while thinking the whole time what might be happening in a few hours. I looked over at my husband and thought it so silly that I go along with my plans from last night. I still went to Katy's. We'd at least have a good laugh about it later (between ourselves of course).

"Scott should be coming over in a bit to ask for my help." Katy whispered to me. The kids were playing in the living room in front of Nick, who was playing some video game. Katy and me were in the kitchen preparing some snacks for my kids. She was wearing tight capri style white denim pants, a ruffled scoopneck tank top. She was planning to wear some 3 inch sandal cork wedges that were next to the door.

I, on the other hand was still wear my church clothes. A long dark blue skirt, with a slight flower pattern, that hugged my butt, a button down blouse with a blazer. My shoes were 1 inch heel gold slides. I had my hair done on Thursday. Long strawberry blond with lighter highlights and wavy tresses. Katy had short brown hair in a messy curled style.

There was a knock on the door and Nick jumped to get it. It made Katy and me a little nervous. "Hey Darren," Nick said. To our surprise, it was Darren who came instead of Scott.

"Hey man," Darren said, in a way that almost made me think Darren didn't know Nick's name. "Is Katy here? She was gonna show us how to make healthy snacks before the game."

"I'm almost ready. Just hold on a bit, hon," Katy said. Hon? In my head I kind of winced a bit at that. "We just have to give Megan's kids her snacks. She's coming with me."

"I am?" I said.

"Did you here that Nick? My own sister won't help me. I have to make the food myself."

"You want me to come?" Nick said in a tone that indicated he didn't feel like doing anything.

I agreed to go, "You'll watch the kids, Nick?" Nick agreed and I could see a smile forming on Darren's face.

Katy slid her sandal wedges on and we accompanied Darren to his place. I kept admiring Darren's broad shoulders and thick muscular arms. When we got inside we noticed Scott on the couch in a white wife-beater and basketball shorts. He wasn't alone. A taller younger looking guy was sitting on the recliner. Scott's attention immediately fell on Katy and he asked her to take a seat next to him. Darren led me into the kitchen and offered me a drink. He even volunteered to help me prepare snacks since Katy was still in the living room. We talked and got to know each other a bit, he asked about my family and what I did for a living. He's a really nice guy and was quite smart; studying Law. I wonder if most black guys are as nice as Darren. Salt Lake City isn't known for having a large African American community.

The conversation got a little flirtatious at times. The kitchen was a little small so we occasionally bumped into each other by accident. After a while though I think Darren could tell it wasn't always an accident that I was bumping into him. "Darren could I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure. Anything," He said.

"Can I touch your arms? They're just so big and muscular." I asked embarrassingly.

He grinned at me, "Go right ahead...touch whatever you want."

My heart started pounding harder just from sliding my hand over his chiseled hard arms. Next thing I realized I had both arms rubbing his arms. I noticed my little wedding ring on my left hand but thought little of it. Darren had quietly moved his hands to my waist.

"Ok, lets get back to snacks," I said, trying to regain control of myself. "Where is Katy? She's the one who volunteered for this." My sister was still on the couch. Even closer to Scott now. And with her hand running across his leg! I was about to whisper over to Darren what was going on in the living room, but the surprise didn't stop there. Katy leaned over to Scott and eagerly maked out with him as if she had been waiting for a long time. There hands were going all over each other and I could hear Katy moan as Scott kissed her neck.

"Oh my gosh! Darren are you seeing this?" I whispered to Darren. "I got to say something, she's married and her husband is just 20 feet way!"

"Leave them alone, baby," He said to me. "Why don't you just hold on to my arms some more." Our eyes met each other and he put his big arms around my slightly voluptuous waist. And then he kissed me, more passionately than I had been kissed in years by my own husband.

I ran my hands all over his sculpted black body. I couldn't believe how ripped his abs were. "I want to see IT," I asked.

"Oh you're gonna do more than see it," Darren said.

"Oh no. I only want to see it and hold it. I'm married, that's even more than I should be doing."

He just grinned and loosened his belt. He wanted me to do the rest. I teased him a little by running my hands slowly around his waist line and feeling the base of his shaft with my nails. I could already picture how thick it must be. My hands delve deeper into his pants until I felt his big ruff balls and stroked the whole length of his shaft. "Can it really be that big?"

"You tell me, baby," He said. "Get on your knees and pull my pants down."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. 'Well I'll just mark this day as a loss... I can repent by next Sunday... We all need a break from being good once in a while.'

I lead Darren over to the front of the kitchen counter by his waist line, so I could keep an eye on my younger sister, and got down on my knees as commanded. It was like opening a Christmas present as I carefully pulled down on Darren's pants and boxers. And then I saw that big monster of a cock. It almost slapped me in the face as it sprung out of his pants. It was maybe 8" or 9" long, and just so thick! My mouth was gaping open as I took in the site in front of me. The shaft was so fat that it was actually a lot thicker than the head. As I held it in my hand and played with it a bit, I started feel astonishment and fear at the same time. I licked his cock's head like an ice cream cone to lubricate it.

"Just take in as much as you can," Darren said, while taking his shirt off. He had a six-pack, but his bulking frame sort of hid it.

"Here I go," I said as I took a deep breath and put the head of Darren's monster dick in my head. I moved the dick inside my me and rolled my tongue around it in what little space I had left in my mouth. Darren's started breathing deeper and caressing the the back of my head, while give it a gentle nudge to shove me deeper onto his cock. With one hand I was stroking his rough balls and the other hand was firmly grabbing on to his ass. I wanted to enjoy every moment of this.

Katy was progressing even further than me. She had pulled out Scott's big white dick from his pants and was deep throating the sucker as they both sat on the couch. Scott's tall friend was coming over to pull Katy's capri pants and pink pants off. She slid her shoes off. "Keep the heels on, babe," Scott said and with a smile my sister obliged. Scott helped Katy out of her blouse and pinched her nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra. My sister got on top of Scott with her B-cup chest to his chiseled chest and started gyrating her hips, teasing his big hard dick. I think his dick was the same size as Darren's but not as monstrously thick.

"I'm so fucking wet!" Katy said to Scott as she put her feet up on the couch (still wearing the sandal wedges he liked) crouching over Scott. She started guiding her hot pussy to her lover's dick. "Ohh! Fuck yes!" She said repeatedly, "How does it feel to fuck me knowing my husband is on the other side of that wall?"

"Fucking great, sweetheart," He said, "I could ask you the same thing though."

"He's pretty boring when he bangs me. Ever since I had our son sex it's felt boring to me. I need this so badly!" Katy replied. I couldn't have put it better myself. The regularly scheduled sex with my hubby just wasn't exciting. Kneeling there in my Sunday clothes, with a massive black cock in my mouth; I had never felt so sexy and dirty I my life.

Darren held tightly to my hair and started shoving my face more aggressively onto his dong.

Scott started slowly on fucking my sister. Being sensual and moving his penis everywhere inside her. Katy seemed entranced. She opened her eyes and noticed Scott's tall friend hovering around the room with his dick in his hand, waiting for his turn. Katy motioned him over, very seductively with her finger.

"I don't wanna cum to soon. I still want a piece of your ass," he said.

"Don't worry. We got time," Katy assured him. She leaned over to grab her phone in her pants (she was still attached to Scott's dick) and made a call. "Hey honey," She was calling Nick while still fucking Scott! "I have to help Janet clean a house right now. Megan will be with me. See ya in an hour or two, love ya." I couldn't believe that.

Scott's friend gained some confidence though and came over to Katy. She eagerly grabbed his dick as Scott started to gradually pump harder.

"Ooh yeah! Scott's friend said while rolling his head back. His dick wasn't as big as the others, maybe 6 inches, but the was still a nice size.

"Sorry it's not so big," he said.

Katy pulled it out of her mouth, "Oh still twice as big as my husband's," she assured him, with a cheerful grin on her face. "Hey what's your name anyway?"

"It's Eric," Scott friend responded.

"Nice to be sucking your dick, Eric," Katy answered, teasingly.

"Sit your pretty ass on the counter" Darren asked told me.

I got up on the counter (still had a view of the living room action) and Darren began parting my legs and lifting my dress. He pulled my panties off as I ran my hands over his bald head and bulky shoulders. Darren fingered my soaking wet cunt for a bit, then dove his face right into my crotch. His tongue explored my pussy lips and drilled into me until he found my clit.. I jerked a bit and start moaning as he realized what he had found and was playing with it.

"Oh honey, that's the spot right there," I said, my eyes rolling in back of my head. "Mmm!" Darren's pussy eating was giving me spasms of pleasure. It was the first step for me having an orgasm. "Baby you're making me cum. Don't stop!...aaah! Oh god, yes!" I was gyrating uncontrollably and push Darren's head into my pussy. Finally I was able to open my eyes. I saw my sister looking right at me. She was still riding Scott reverse cowgirl, but it wasn't gentle anymore. Scott was pumping Katy hard while she leaned forward to jerk off Scott's friend, Eric. It looked like she was riding naked on a pogo stick.

"I'm gonna cum!" Eric said.

"Shot it on my face hon," My sister said. That was all Eric need to hear to start shooting his load on Katy's pretty face. She even opened her mouth, swallowed some of it. But most was splattered on her face and neck.

"Hey how about you get behind the counter," Darren suggested. My leg were weak, but I managed to get off the counter. Darren quickly turned me around kissing my neck and shoulders. I undid my blouse and he unhooked my bra.

"Shit these are big fucking tits, girl!" He commented as he fondled them and pinched my nipples. He started motorboating them and sucking them vigorously. My skirt and shoes were the only things I had on as he bent me over the counter. I knew what was about to happen. I held my head up and glanced over to my left hand which I had extended over the counter to brace me. My wedding ring was glistening over the backdrop of my kid sister jumping and moaning feverishly on Scott's cock. She was facing him now with her hands on his pecs and looking straight into his eyes.

saljj
saljj
7 Followers
12