Megan Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy always told bad things would happen.
2.6k words
3.94
42.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan had always been attractive. Not beautiful, not even pretty, but attractive certainly. From the moment puberty hit her with a bang, men had stared, imagined, panted and wanted. To say she was unaware would be a lie. She knew of the effect she had on men, but she was embarrassed. When she saw them looking, she would blush, turn her eyes to the ground and hope they stopped.

Megan's Daddy would tell her nothing good happens to girls who get looked at like that. He would sigh, and say "Bad things happen to girls like that".

Before Megan turned eighteen, men would do a slight double take, looking at her womanly body, and then taking in the youth of the girls with her, they would hurry away.

Now, that it was plainly obvious she was of age the staring grew worse. The staring came with a lick of the lips, a wink, a slight stroking of her arm as they passed, occasionally even a pinch on her ass. She carried it all in her stride. It was her fault she knew.

Megan had little to no experience with men or boys. She got the impression the boys in her school were afraid of her. Or, maybe that's what she told herself.

She looked at the girls in her class, the ones who had boyfriends, and they were slim, small, like dolls in padded bras. But Megan was 5"11, with D-Cup tits, a big ass, round hips, pale skin, small red lips and long brown hair. Next to her friends she felt like an elephant.

She kept in shape, mostly through Yoga, cycling and walking. She hadn't run track since her tits came in and became too much of a problem for both her and her male coach, who blushingly told her that the boys on the track team couldn't concentrate with her "bouncing around".

Older boys liked her. They had gone to a party, Megan, her best friends Helen and Sarah. Sarah's brother, Liam was studying at the state college and Sarah had somehow convinced him to let them come to a party on a Saturday night.

Megan told her Daddy she was going to Sarah's to study for the SAT's, and that Sarah's Mom might take them out for dinner. She didn't really think he ever believed her. He'd just nod, silently, examining her over his newspaper and asking her what time she planned on being home at. She said 12, an hour before her curfew, Daddy liked her to be early.

Megan left her house and headed straight to Sarah's. She was wearing a white button down and black skinny jeans, that showcased her long legs and her voluptuous hips and ass. Megan loved these jeans. They made her look sexy, but also covered up.

In a short skirt she felt there was too much. She was so unaware of herself sometimes that in a skirt she'd bend over, without realising how far it could ride up over her big ass and she had been at enough parties at this point to know that wasn't a good idea. She was dressed casually, but no matter what Megan wore it was painfully obvious she had a phenomenal body.

They got to the party around eight, Helen and Sarah both in tiny skirts and low cut tops. Megan looked like their chaperone. But, Megan was no party pooper, she went straight to the kitchen where the booze was and ran into Liam. He gave her a big hug, already a little buzzed, he introduced her to the boys in the kitchen.

"Guys - come meet Megan," he slid an arm around her waist and kissed her affectionately on the side of the head, "She's my sister Sarah's friend."

"You're Sarah's friend?" One of them looked shocked, "Do you tutor her or something?"

Megan, laughed a little nervously, "No, we're in the same Home-room".

Their jaws dropped and Liam laughed. Leaning into her he whispered, loud enough for them to hear "You're breaking hearts with that innocent act of yours."

It's not an act, Megan thought, but she just smiled, and kissing him on the cheek grabbed the full beer in his hand and went back to find her friends.

After dancing for a bit Megan went back into the kitchen. She'd had three beers and a shot of tequila. She didn't drink very often, so she was buzzed. She was reaching into a high press looking for a glass to fill with water, when a hand reached up into the press from behind her. She spun around, pressing herself into the counter, as the guy behind her grabbed the glass and passed it to her.

He looked at her, smiling, "Ah - it's the tutor." He smiled, looking her up and down, slowly licking his lips and taking a sip of his drink. "Do you need something to fill your glass with?" he gestured behind her to the bottle of bourbon on the counter.

Megan moved slightly around him, towards the sink, but his body seemed to be pinning her in. She smiled politely, "Nope, I just need some water. I've some SAT prep to do for tomorrow so I don't want to get too buzzed."

He nodded like he was taking her excuse very seriously. He moved out of the way to let her get the water. When Megan turned back to him he held out his hand, "Rob." he said, still smiling.

Megan took his hand, smiling back. He was cute, and tall, at 6"2 he was the perfect height for her. "Nice to meet you."

They started talking, Rob asking her how the studying was going. They had, had similar scores in the practice tests and he was giving her tips on how to bring it up. Math was killing her and he was majoring in Mathmatics in College.

"I've a book upstairs I could give you, it really helped me get my score up." Rob said.

"Oh my god Rob!" She squealed, overly excited at the prospect of a Math book on a Saturday night. She realised how she sounded and blushed deeply. "I just mean... em... yeah, if you wouldn't mind."

He laughed, "Come on nerd girl," he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards the stairs "Who knew anyone would be this excited by Math."

They went upstairs. Megan knew, in the back of her mind, it was a bad idea. Her Daddy's words ringing in her ear. But she wanted to do well, and Math was her weakest subject. "Who knows," she thought to herself "Maybe he will just give me the book."

They got into his room and Rob closed the door over, but didn't shut it. Megan liked that, it made her trust him.

He sat her on the bed "Here, let me just find it." He started routing around the room, looking at books as she sat on the edge of his bed. Adjusting her button down nervously to make sure you couldn't see too much cleavage.

Suddenly he sat down beside her. "Here you go." He said, handing her the book.

Megan immediately opened it and started thumbing through the pages. "This is great Rob." She looked at him, unreasonably excited at the prospect of going home and reading it. As her hair slipped down from behind her ear, Rob reached out a finger to tuck it in again.

Then he kissed her. Softly, at first, gently parting her lips with his. Megan liked it. She liked him. He seemed like a nice guy and with the door open she knew it wouldn't go too far. She kissed him back gently, as his tongue slipped into her mouth and his hand went to the back of her neck pulling her closer. Suddenly then he was tracing his lips down her throat, biting her lightly and sucking at the teenage flesh at her clavicle.

"Rob," her voice came out weak and wobbly. "We shouldn't."

"It's ok Meg," still kissing her neck, "we're just kissing. I'm not doing anything you don't want me to."

He started to work his way back up her neck again and soon he was kissing her on the mouth. His hand tangled in her hair and he pulled it gently, out of nowhere she moaned. His kissing intensified, as did the grip in her hair. No one had ever held her like that and she couldn't understand why it made her feel so good.

Rob kept kissing her, lightly biting her lip. His right hand still in her hair, his left hand moved up to gently squeeze her left tit. She pushed his hand away, pulling away from his mouth, "Rob," she pleaded, "Don't."

"Shhh..." he whispered, pulling her hair again, causing her to moan louder, "I think you like it." He grabbed her left tit harder, finding the nipple and pinching it lightly through her bra. He moved down to her neck again, biting softly, "You've got such lovely titties. I want to sick my cock between them and just fuck them."

At the mention of fucking Megan, still a virgin and intending to be like that for awhile, pushed his hands away again. "No," she said firmly, pulling away from Rob, "Stop it. I don't want to."

He laughed, wrapping his hand tighter in her hair, he flicked her nipple, hard.

"Oh I think you do." he laughed softly, "I think you're a little slut." He grabbed her tit hard this time. She was frozen. No one had ever called her that. He pushed her button down up, exposing her white lace bra, a flimsy excuse for a covering, given that you could see her nipples, now pointing treacherously towards Rob. "I think you want me to grab these big titties, and fuck them." He took her left tit out of her bra. Laughing softly again, "See?" he pinched the nipple, "You're not even stopping me, you little whore."

He pinched her nipple hard enough to make her wince, her eyes filled with tears, but he just pulled harder on her hair. "Are you crying slut? Is it because you're ashamed? I bet if I touch your pussy now it'll be slippery. I bet you can't wait until I stick my cock in you." He dropped his hands, straight to the crotch of her jeans, furiously digging his finger between her legs. He took his fingers away and brought them to his lips.

"You're wet. So wet in fact you're soaked through your jeans." He looked at her with disgust. "You absolute slut." Again he tightened his hand in her hair.

"Please Rob, you're hurting me."

"But you like it." He dipped his hand back between her legs. Rubbing her pussy through her jeans. "You like the pain, don't you slut?" She shook her head, trying to keep her legs closed. He leaned his head in and she thought he would kiss her again. She turned her face away from him.

He laughed a little, and latched his mouth onto her nipple. Biting her. She moaned at the pain and inadvertently spread her legs. He laughed again, moving his fingers against her pussy over her jeans. He guessed where her clit was, and rubbed furiously. He was rewarded when Megan moaned and spread them wider again.

"Say it." he said, rubbing her pussy through her jeans. He knew she loved it, of course the little slut did, she was starting to gently hump against his hand, he couldn't wait until she had come and he could fuck her pussy. He had her figured for a slut once she got going. He bet she'd ride his cock and maybe even let her fuck her in the ass. "Say you love it you filthy fucking whore." he shouted at her.

Megan could feel herself getting warm and tingly. She knew the feeling from when she was alone at night in her bedroom. She was about to open her mouth, to shout to Rob that yes she loved it, and she wanted him to fuck her wherever he wanted, when Liam walked into the room.

"Rob..." Liam trailed off when he saw the scene in front of him. Megan seized her opportunity and extracted herself from Rob's grip, pulled up her bra and pulled her button down over it. Her nipples poked painfully through her shirt, as she grabbed the book and squeezed by Liam down the stairs.

"What the fuck man -" she head Rob say, "I was just about to fuck that slut."

Megan ran out the door, checking her phone she saw it was 11:30 - she hailed a cab, slowing down her breath. She knew that every-time she was out her Daddy would be waiting for her. She knew he'd take one look at her, panting, flushed, nipples rock hard through her shirt and know she had been with a boy. She calmed herself down by flicking opening the book that had started this whole thing and started looking at the problems. By the time the taxi driver pulled up outside the house, she was mostly calm, and ten minutes early for curfew.

Megan took another deep breath as she opened the door. Her Daddy was in the arm chair reading the paper. He didn't say anything at all. So Megan simply whispered "Night Daddy." and went up the stairs, grateful she got off lightly. Once upstairs, Megan lay down on her bed and started tracing Rob's hand over her body.

Lightly touching her tits over her clothes, rubbing them and squeezing them gently until she felt her nipples rise and harden through her shirt. Gradually she put her hand under her top, pushing her bra up over her tits, just like Rob had done. She pinched her nipples. Just a little at first, until she was twisting them, pulling them, moving to roughly squeeze her tits.

She moaned, softly at first, then a little louder. She ran her hand down her stomach, but instead of stroking her pussy through her jeans like she had let Rob. She let her long fingers glide into her jeans, opening the top button and pushing the zip down.

She didn't take them off, there was something about sliding her jeans just a little bit down that felt real, and dirty. She kept squeezing her tits, hard enough to leave bruises, pinching her nipples harder and harder until she dipped her hand into her underwear.

She let her fingers be guided by the heat coming from her pussy. She grabbed her tits nice and hard again, and very gently she flicked her little button.

Her friends had told her to call it her clit, or her clitty, but she preferred button. She liked the idea that it was like a light switch. Within seconds she felt the same warm tingly feeling that Rob had given her.

She was panting a little, moaning softly, grabbing her tits harder and harder as she replayed Rob's voice in her head, calling her a slut, and a whore. In her mind she told Rob she was his whore, that he could put his 'thing' wherever he wanted. With that thought she felt a warmth spread through her body and she started to shake.

She was cumming and it was intense. She kept hearing Rob's voice in her head calling her a slut as she came.

Afterwards, when Megan was done, and her body had relaxed, her breathing slowed, she undressed, rubbed some cream into her pale creamy tits to stop them bruising, and then she lay down to go to sleep. But just before she did, she found herself wondering if she was a freak. Her final thought before she fell asleep was that she was a filthy slut and the realisation that nothing got her off quicker, than being called that.