Megan, Gina, Seth (FFM)

Story Info
Online friends meet in Las Vegas.
1.1k words
3.41
27.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll let me taste," she said with a soft grunt.

"If that's what you'd like," I said.

"No, no, my dear boy," she said. "You've mistaken my command for a question. You will let me taste."

The leash pulled tight and the collar at my neck brought me close to her friend's panty covered pussy.

"Inhale deeply," she said. "Sniff her. Smell her."

I did as instructed and my senses were filled with her friend's soft scent. Her smell was intoxicating. It was the musky heat of a grown woman, along with a fragrance of what I thought was perfume, but what kind? Perhaps it was Obsession there on her inner thighs ... and then, and then co-mingled perspiration and those other smells that a woman would have captured in that soft satin.

"That's a good boy," she said in a satisfied tone. "Like a dog in heat ... just like that, keep sniffing her."

She kept pressure upon the restraint at my throat ... kept my face pulled in tight against Gina's pussy. And then while my face was close; while I was doing as I had been instructed, she deftly reached with her free hand and caught the leg band of the red boy-shorts ... hooked her finger there at her inner thigh and gently pulled it across to the opposite thigh ... exposing smooth labia.

"Now ...," she said softly. "You will let me taste."

/ / / / / / / / / /

I had met both Megan and Gina through an online journal. Megan first ... maybe a year prior to meeting Gina, but once we met, it was only a few short weeks before we had found our common interests. These 'interests' are what had brought us together here this day. From this point forward, we regarded one another as intimate life-long friends.

In real life, I came to find out that I live only a few hundred miles from Megan. In the world of cyberspace, that's a next door neighbor. She and I have a mid-west sensibility about us. Our passions are down to earth ... living each day to its fullest. Whether we are working or playing ... we do it full out.

Megan, in a word, is stunning. Until now, I had only seen pictures of her, but here now, in real life, she was even more beautiful than I'd ever imagined. Her skin is smooth and clean and her hair, a golden hue. Her breasts are full. Her mouth, succulent. In fact ... the tone of her skin, the way her breasts stand proud, her devilish smile ... as limber as she is, her seductive demeanor ... all these and more betray her true age.

/ / / / / / / / / /

"With your tongue," she said hoarsely. "Let me taste her off your tongue."

Megan pulled my head forward and down in one fluid motion. My breath was hot on Gina's mound. In a few short moments, and while her free hand kept the panties pulled off to one side, she indicated with her middle finger where she wanted me to start.

"Firstly," she said. "Open her with your thumbs, and then capture her essence with your tongue."

As with her other commands, I did as instructed without a word. I rested the fleshy part of my thumbs on either side of her slit and then, every so gently with my thumb tips, opened her. There was a slight stickiness as I unveiled her ... nothing offensive, just a hesitation, as if her flesh wanted to hide the treasure inside, but then it easily gave way to pink and wet and smooth and glistening shiny.

"Do you like what you see?" Megan said with a purr in her voice. "What you smell?"

I groaned softly.

"Hurry," she said. "I'm hungry."

/ / / / / / / / / /

Of this trio ... I'm the oldest. I'm a year older than Megan and more than a few years older than Gina. Gina ... she's a wild one. She's the exotic one. I can't speak for Megan, but I'm the Chevy in the bunch. Gina is the Ferrari. Her skin is dark ... like South Pacific Islander dark. Her eyes are almond shaped and dark. Her hair is dark. Her lips are full and they immediately invite. Her breasts spill over her top and she's proud of them.

She's from the Northwest. In comparison, she's in a whole other world from where I live, but here's where the internet comes into play. Here's where, from the outside looking in, this would appear to be the most unlikely of hook-ups ... here's where three friends meet and now have journeyed from different starting points from all over the United States, to meet this weekend, at this time of year, for this one expressed purpose ... in Las Vegas.

/ / / / / / / / / /

Her button was swollen and wet. It was a lure. It drew me there first. With pursed lips I covered her and sucked and licked as I pressed forcefully. The flesh there was slick and my tongue explored the base and then wandered to tip and then repeatedly licked from base to tip. After only seconds of this, I felt her hips move up against my mouth ... hold for a few seconds, then retreat. Then repeat. Her pushing against my mouth began to come in a slow rhythm. A slow fucking.

I could feel the heat of her openness against my wanton mouth. My tongue gliding from clit downward across her wet opening ... downward further still, though I'd always come back to that thick nubbin of hers.

"Enough playing," Megan barked. "Satisfy my needs."

I quickly did as instructed, and in so doing, found myself at Gina's gaping hole. My tongue lapped deeply while my fingers spread her open. The combination of my fingers and tongue working her pussy like that caused a floodgate to open, and her sticky juice poured from her.

Again the leash and collar pulled me from Gina's heady cunt, and my face was brought up to roughly meet with Megan's. She greedily sucked my tongue and licked the perimeter of my mouth as low groans came deep from her throat.

"Don't you dare keep any for yourself," she whispered into my mouth. "This is my little treat ... not yours."

I nodded.

Having finished sucking Gina's present from my tongue, she released the leash and with a push, shoved me away.

"We're done with you for the time being," she said coyly. "Wait in the corner. We may want you back later, but for now ...," her voice trailed as she brought her hands up to Gina's face. "For now, it's just girl time."