Megan's Ordeal

Story Info
Supermarket encounter leads to ravishment.
1.4k words
4.01
162k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw her in the produce aisle of the local supermarket. She was about 5'4", 130 lbs with a nice plump ass and a full rack that had just the slightest bit of sag to it. I guessed she was around 40 years old, and her brown hair was neatly trimmed with golden highlights. I casually walked behind her for a few aisles, my eyes fixated on that fine ass with my mind racing of what I wanted to do with it.

The next time I saw her I followed her home and watched from the woods at the edge of her yard. After a few days her schedule was pretty obvious as was the fact she lived alone. On Friday afternoon I packed a bag with some things that would come in handy and waited to put my plan into action. On schedule Megan returned home and as usual turned off the upstairs bedroom light around 11pm. Knowing I was going to make a full weekend of this I popped a Cialis and waited about an hour for sleep to overtake my fuck toy for the next few days.

I withdrew some lock picks from my bag and easily entered the backdoor. I looked around for the stairs and made my way up to Megan's bedroom, making sure not to make any noise. As I reached her room I looked in and saw her deeply asleep with the covers pulled up to her chin, her brown hair flowing over the pillow. I pulled out my bowie knife and silently made my way to the side of her bed, taking in her peaceful face as the moonlight illuminated her room. Quickly I put my hand over her mouth as she awakened to the sight of my knife inches from her throat. "Do you want to die tonight?" She shook her head no with tears welling up in her eyes. "Good, then don't make a sound or I'll slit your throat, you understand?" She nodded yes and I took my hand off her mouth, leaving the knife in place.

"My money is in my pocketbook, please take it and leave me alone." Her face gave away the fear she was feeling and her voice cracked when she spoke.

"OK, but I am going to tie your hands to the bed so you don't call the cops. When I get a half hour away I'll call for them to come get you, deal?" She thanked me and looked relieved. I took some rope out of my bag and tied her wrists together, then looped another rope around the bars of the headboard and tied it to the rope binding her hands. She thought her ordeal was over and seemed to relax. Little did she know my plans for her.

By this time my cock was rock hard as I realized she was at my mercy. "Before I go lets see whats under those covers, shall we?" Her eyes went wide and she began to tremble

"No, please just take the money and leave." I moved the knife back to her throat to let her know she was in no position to argue, and yanked the covers off her. She lay there in a ribbed sleeveless white t-shirt and a matching pair of white panties. Braless under the shirt her big tits strained against the fabric. They looked like they were 36C's. I gently cupped them in my hands and started to make little circles around the nipples. Megan moaned slightly as her nipples began to harden under the flimsy material. I stopped to pick up the knife and pulled one of the straps up before slicing it.

"Oh God, please no!" I pulled the other strap and quickly sliced it as well, then yanked the t-shirt down exposing those beautiful full tits. I put down the knife and began to pinch and pull on her nipples as she moaned again. I started to suck and lightly bite those big nipples and worked my hands down to her panties.

"Open your legs now!" Resigned to her fate Megan spread her legs part as my fingers began to stroke the outside of her pussy while my mouth went back to work on her nipples.My tongue circled them lightly then flicked them with a hard fast motion, Suddenly I gave her nipple a firm bite and Megan lurched in pain and pleasure. My fingers could feel the wetness of her pussy soaking the white cotton material as she made no effort now to hide her pleasure. I pressed harder on her panties and began to rub her hard clit as I felt it grow under the sheer, soaked panties.

Megan arched her back and began to moan "yes, oh God, don't stop please!" Faster and faster I went in circles on her clit with my mouth back flicking her nipples, first one then the other. Suddenly she let out a gasp and her stomach began to tighten as she came hard against my hand.

Megan was lying there gasping for breath, her body limp from cumming so hard. I grabbed the knife and sliced the both sides of her panties and ripped them away from her soaking wet cunt. She snapped back to reality as I spread her legs apart and began to lick her cunt all the way up the length of her slit. She trimmed her bush nice and short but in the moonlight I could see the soaking wet hair glistening. I slipped the tip of my tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet juices and made my way to her still engorged clit. I began to suck on it while lightly flicking it with my tongue. Megan's stomach began to tighten again and I knew she was close. I sucked harder on her clit and slid two fingers deep into her hot wet pussy. She began to buck and moaned 'Oh God, your making me come again!" as she drenched my face in her juices.

At this point was cock was hard enough to pound nails. I stood up and quickly stripped off my clothes with my fully engorged cock pointing to the ceiling. I knelt between her legs, placed my hands on either side of her head and kissed her deeply. She responded by sliding her tongue into my mouth and I knew it was time. I broke the kiss and placed her legs on my shoulders, lifting her ass off the sheets. I could feel the heat from her cunt as the tip of my cock was touching her wet slit and wanted to be in there more than anything. "Wait, you can't I don't have protection!" Like that was going to stop me! I slammed my cock in to the hilt in one hard thrust and Megan began to cum on my cock as I held it balls deep in her. I pulled back and slammed it home again as she whimpered and begged me not to cum inside her. I began to pound her tight, hot cunt faster and faster, her beautiful tits bouncing off her chin with each violent thrust. Every fifth plunge into her I would rotate my hips while keeping it buried up to the balls. She began to buck and moan more as I realized she was close again. I began to brutally fuck her now harder and faster my eyes fixated on those glorious tits bouncing off her chin. I was getting close myself and as I pounded deep inside her Megan felt my cock swell.

"Oh God no! Not inside me please! You'll make me pregnant! Pull it out!" At this point nothing was going to stop me from shooting my load in this hot, wet box. Her cunt seemed to take on a life of it's own sucking me in deeper and deeper. One final thrust up to the balls and I began to shoot over and over into her unprotected cunt. Megan gasped "oh fuck!"as she came on my cock again.

I gave the head of my cock one last squeeze to make sure Megan got every last drop inside her and pulled it out, collapsing on top of her. She was sobbing now, worried about my cum inside her. I kissed her and she returned my kiss through her tears.Within a few minutes I felt my cock begin to swell again. "Oh no! You aren't going to rape me again, please! " I smiled thinking how tight her ass was going to be. Megan's weekend was just beginning.

To be continued