Megan's Relief Service

Story Info
A horny hubbie pushes his wife to the limit.
3.8k words
69.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the car accident and hospitalisation, everything changed in my marriage. My wife became dependent on me and eager to please in any way. Gone was the reluctance to have sex. In came a desperation to keep the man she loved, as if I was about to walk out the door at the drop of a hat. That wasn't true of course, but I revelled somewhat in how the tables had turned so emphatically.

I realised that many of the fantasies I had had about Megan could become potential realities. I had often fantasized about her with other men, with bikies especially, in orgies where she was slut-fucking. Just the opposite to reality of course. Before the accident, I had had a series of fantasies about Megan with older men, much older men, like grand-dads ,she bringing their old cocks to life, their cum spilling over her firm boobs.

Some months passed with no real change in her condition. Even though she was mad as anything to please me, I still took things a small step at a time, always worried about pushing my luck. In bed, I got my way with swallowing and anal, after years and years of trying in vain. But I wanted more than this. I decided that I needed to make a plan.

I came home from work as usual one day and sat down, looking sad. Naturally Megan wanted to know what was wrong. 'Reluctantly', I told her that we were struggling financially and that I would have to find a second job. There was no choice as she was not competent to hold down a normal job, according to the doctors.

Later that evening Megan came to me as usual to see if I needed my usual dose of sexual relief, but I pretended I was just too pre-occupied. I bunged on the sadness, telling her I would do anything to keep us afloat and not lose the house. She became very agitated at the thought of this and I calmed her. She fretted that she felt useless. Was there nothing she could do to help?

We went over what the doctors had said again. She couldn't do any office work or retail,and the list went on. She cried a lot and I hugged her.

"I'm not good for anything" she said. "about the only thing I could do is be a hooker"

"Well, you're certainly beautiful enough" I joked. Megan became silent again.

"Say, weren't you a massage therapist once?" I said eventually.

"No. Not really. I taught myself. I haven't done it in years. There's no way I could make money from that" she said

I felt like taking a gamble, so I said. "But you can still use those old skills. I mean, if you combine that with how pretty you are. There are jobs that are really quite easy and pay well"

"What kind of jobs?" she asked

"Well I'll tell you what. It's just an idea you understand." I decided to make up one of my classic on the spot stories. "One of the women at work – Tracey, have I mentioned her before?"

"I don't think so" Megan replied

"Well Tracey left the company about a year ago. No-one really knew why. But I bumped into her a month ago. Seems she had been working in a special massage clinic, for, er, gentlemen" I said.

"Is she a massage therapist?" inquired Megan

"Yes and no. She gives a kind of light massage to men. It's kind of a full-body massage. There's no sex, just hand-relief at the end. She says its great work and well paid" I paused, and waited to see her reaction.

"Do you think I could do that?" Megans face tightened and I wondered whether she might become angry. But that was the old Megan. The new Megan was all too keen to do anything for me.

"I think you could. I think you'd be great at it actually. If you didn't mind, that is" I said.

"We need the money don't we?" she asked

"Yeah. We do." I looked down, pretending to be pensive. There was another long pause.

"Well I could practice on you" she said brightly.

And that's how our night ended, a massage followed by the feeling of her slim fingers pulling me until I shot over my belly.

I couldn't wait to make plans. I simply had to make this come true. I couldn't stop thinking of Megan's slim, naked body jerking off fat old bastards. I had erections for days thinking of ways to bring my fantasies to fruition.

A week later I had made up a scheme. I rented out a studio flat above an empty shop about 20 minutes away from home and spent my free time over the next couple of weeks or so painting it out and setting it up as a kind of clinic. The area was semi-industrial, so I didn't anticipate trouble from residents. It had a discreet side entrance, rear parking and it seemed to be in a safe neighbourhood. I had told Megan that I would handle everything so that nothing would go wrong. I would also be there in the evenings in a little side room adjacent the main studio. I would be there for the thrill of it. By leaving the door ajar a crack, I could comfortably watch everything. I also positioned a long mirror on the other side of my view to give me a different angle.

Next I placed advertisements in all the right places "Full Body Massage – By appointment only" and then my mobile number. I took the calls and vetted the clients, acting like a manager. I wanted to control what was going on as much as possible.

Megan was nervous but I role-played being different kinds of clients a few times to get her used to the process. Once we had run though the stages (greeting, explaining, 'doing' and departing) she seemed more comfortable. She had a nice light touch in massage and I got her to do some little extra things which would aid arousal, though that's not how I put it to her, of course.

Her first client was a man in his seventies who was very charming and polite. I listened to the conversation, then watched as he clumsily undressed and lay face down on the massage bed. Megan slipped out off her light-weight dressing gown and applied an oil, then began methodically working her way around his back. I was excited to see her gorgeous nude body next to this old man. Halfway through, of course, the client got to roll over for the front side massage. I saw Megan look at his cock, still tucked up near a fairly tight set of balls. As Megan worked her way over his chest, I could see him snatching glimpses of her boobs, and when she went to get more oil, he had a very good look at her arse. His cock began to harden almost immediately and by the time she was working on his legs, he was rigid. 'Definately viagra' I thought to myself.

The time was quickly approaching for the coup de gras. I had worked with Megan to establish the best angle for jerking off a guy, from his point of view. 'Side-on' wasn't bad (as I knew that some guys couldn't resist trying to touch her up). Climbing on top of the client's legs was also a good idea, as this afforded the man a good look at a pert set of boobs hovering over his cock. Even more adventurous (naturally this not how I put it to Megan) would be to go on all fours facing away from the client, thus giving a nice little view of arse, pussy and boobs. Finally, there was the classic, client-standing position, while being jerked off by Megan on her knees. I had 'practised' all of these with Megan and found them all appealing for lots of reasons. Only the last posture presented a small 'technical' difficulty, that being, where would the cum go? In practice sessions, I came on her boobs, but what would happen in the real situation?

So the time had come. Megan went for the bottle of oil again and poured a liberal dose on the old man's dick. Then to my surprise, she asked him which position he would like her to assume for the last part of the massage, explaining the options to him.

'You choose', he said, somewhat confused.

It was no surprise to me that she decided to stand alongside him then, as she began to pull him off. It was over in no time, the old fella groaning as he sent a white load onto his belly. Megan cleaned him up and said goodbye.

"So how was that?" I asked after the client had left.

"Much easier than I thought." sahe said.

"I think you were great" I added.

"It really was okay. Even the last bit" she said.

"The last bit is why they are here" I gave her a big kiss. " And to see your beautiful boobs and bum too"

Megan laughed and we prepared for the next client, who was due in 20 minutes. I suggested that she didn't give the client the option of posture, because they might be a little surprised by the opportunity.

"Just do what you feel is good for the client" I said. "And remember, you do want them to come back again"

I ducked back into the little room when the bell sounded. A shortish, plump man in his 50's came in and things continued as before. Come jerk-off time, he was already sporting a big erection and obviously keen to be relieved. Megan surprised me by climbing on the massage bed and taking the reverse kneeling position, before pulling his cock. I saw the man's eyes widen as he took in a full view of her pussy and arse. As he was about to come he clutched gently at her bum cheeks with both hands. I couldn't be sure but I thought that his right hand middle and index fingers slid over her mound as he shot his load.

Over the next few weeks Megan came to see the job as pretty much like any other, a paid service that she was good at, especially as I encouraged this point of view. I was praiseworthy of how good how was and what a help it was to our finances. She did, however, raise the topic of client boundaries.

"How do you feel about some of the clients touching me sometimes?" she said before a session one day.

"I don't mind at all" I said casually. "Does it worry you?"

"I'm not sure" she said. "I'm becoming more comfortable with it. Especially if you're okay"

"I think it comes with the business, Megan." I said "You know you can't blame a guy for wanting to touch you during a massage. You are a beautiful women and most of these guys probably can't help themselves"

She didn't know that I wanted 'these guys' to go a lot further then just touching.

"It might be best to just feel a bit sorry for them and smile. " I gave her a little kiss. "And just imagine the great business you are building for us."

Pretty soon to she started getting some regulars and I figured that many of these men were probably hoping for a bit more than a full-body massage. Megan was so very passive and obliging these days that I guessed it would take quite a lot of 'extra attention' before she started complaining.

Most of the 'harassment' was fairly low key, touching of arms, legs, bum and boobs in a kind of hesitant way. There was the odd sweep of the pussy area, but nothing lingering. While I got little turn-ons, I began to worry that there were more gentlemen in the world than I had thought.

Megan became adept at massage and relaxed at what came with it. I suggested she continue to try out a range of jerk-off positions. When the short plump man (his name was Brian) came for another session, I told her to be adventurous, as he was a good tipper. On this occasion he was a little tipsy.

After his back rub, he started to come to life,as most clients did. His eyes followed Megan's body as she moved around him. His prick hardened as she worked her way up his legs to his lower torso, then, as I had suggested, she teased her fingers around his balls and shaft, occasionally squeezing below the head before moving to another part of the body. She was to repeat this a few times and did so with Brian. The poor bloke was becoming too horny for his own good. Finally she climbed up on the table for the finale, giving Brian a good look at her bum and pussy. She worked his shaft firmly, bringing each upstroke closer to her mouth, as I had also suggested. Brian responded by placing his fingers directly on her cunt lips, then began a circular massage. Crazy with lust, he pulled her ass down and began madly licking her pussy. Megan gave a wide eyed, slightly panicked look in my direction, but continued to jerk Brian off. She looked across at the crack in my door again, so I gave her an okay signal with my thumb and middlefinger. It was all over in another 30 seconds, with Brian cumming noisily, his tongue still in Megan's cunt.

Before leaving, Brian asked Megan if she would have sex next time, and offered a fairly decent sum in return. Megan didn't give a direct answer.

"So how did you feel about that client?" I asked her a little while later.

"I didn't really want him touching me like that" she said "I didn't know what to do"

"Well you did the right thing. Carried on without a fuss. That was very professional Megan" I said.

"He wants to have sex next time" There was a long pause.

"I heard him" I replied with a longish pause. "But, it's not really sex, Megan. Really, all you are doing is helping out men who just don't have a chance otherwise. And you get paid for it" I said, trying my best to sound convincing, though my argument was absurd.

"So I should have sex with him?" she asked, a little surprised at my attitude.

"It's not really sex Megan. Not like we have. That's based on love. This is just pretending. It's a way of helping these poor bastards get through their day. You bring a little light. Some joy" I paused. "But look. If you really don't want to do this, then i will get another job and we can close up this business....."

Megan looked panicky. "I don't want that. It's okay here. I like helping you out. We do need the money"

"We have a lot of bills coming up soon baby but, as I said, I am very happy to work a second job. It's no trouble. You know I'd do anything for you." I turned away from her.

When we shut up that night, I had no idea whether Megan would come through. She was quiet. But later in bed, she had perked up.

"You know, I think you're right. It's not really sex at all." she said

"It's not sex, no, but you have to be okay with it" I replied

"I think I'm okay. Truly"

Megan continued with her regular service for another week. Brian made another appointment and I avoided discussing it with her. I wanted to see what was going to happen.

He was a few minutes early and quite nervous on entry. Evidently he didn't know what was going to happen either. He undressed and lay face down as usual, and Megan began the massage. About 10 minutes later, she turned him over and began, almost immediately, a gentle massage of his cock and balls. He was soon hard (and so was I, my own cock poking out my fly).

As Megan worked his dick, Brian began moaning. Then he said in a begging tone "Please. Please put it in your mouth." Without a word, she popped it straight in, working her lips up and down its length, sometimes coming close to gagging. I had taught her to like deep-throating and I had lots of photos of her lips perched above my balls. I had a good view in the opposite mirror. It was all too much for poor Brian, who groaned loudly and came, Megan swallowing his jism as she always did with me. She kept his pecker in her mouth of some time, allowing it to grow softer.

It being only half-way through his paid-time, Megan was probably wondering how to fill up the remaining 20 minutes. Brian clearly had no doubts. He asked Megan to lie on the table, then went down on her. I saw her give a quick glance at my door as if to say 'What now?' She had the presence of mind though to pretend to enjoy his efforts. As he moved his tongue and fingers around her beaver, I saw that his dick was starting to harden again. 'Another case of viagra,' I thought.

He asked her to turn on her belly, then began to feverishly lick her crack and arsehole. I could see from a mirror that Megan had her eyes closed, though she didn't seem uncomfortable. Brian pushed his cock into her pussy, his fat gut hovering over her bum. He pounded away for a few minutes, grunting and looking at the reflected scene in the mirror. This seemed to bolster his excitement as he went redder in the face. He pulled Megan off the table and, his dick still inside her, lay back with her on top, facing away from him. It was a perfect view at last for me, a perfect position to see cock and pussy in action.

He stopped and motioned for Megan to reverse, affording me another great shot. In the side mirror I could also see Brian's tongue working in and out of Megan's mouth, while at my end her tight arse rode up and down with each stroke. Finally I heard a groan and knew that Brian was unloading again in Megan's twat.

Shortly after he had gone, I emerged from my spot eager to see how she felt about what had just happened.

"Well well. You were fantastic darling" I said, hoping like anything that she wasn't upset.

"Was I okay?" she said, a little vaguely "I mean, I think he went too far. Maybe"

"He might have gone a little too far. But you were wonderful. You should be proud of yourself" I went over and gave her a kiss. "How much did he give you?"

"Two hundred, I think" she said

"For forty minutes hey!" I said

There was a pause while she thought. Thinking was much harder for Megan these days.

"And you didn't mind? You know. We were having sex" she said.

"It's not really sex Megan. We love each other. It's different. This is a paid service' I replied "I think it's important not to think too much, just get on with it"

"So it's not sex." Megan began tidying the room for the next client. She stopped suddenly. "Ooo I can feel some cum dripping out"

"How about you take a shower and I'll fix things here"

She disappeared into the ensuite. I felt a raging hard-on in my pants. Things were working out much better than I had planned.

Megan was still drying off when James rang the bell. He was a man in late sixties, tall and still in quite good shape. He had been a few times and confessed to Megan that his wife had stopped having sex with him many years before. He had never asked her for anything beyond the full-body massage.

"It's James isn't it?" I said to her after the bell had sounded.

"Yes. He's a lovely man" she said "Do you think I should offer a little more to him?"

"That would be nice darling. Why not start with oral and see where it goes?" I said, nonchalantly. James took a while to climb the stairs. It seems he had done a knee in recently.

Megan helped him onto the massage bed and gave special attention to his injury. He seemed very appreciative. By the time Megan had finished with the face and chest massage, many clients were already 'hard'. Megan had learnt to sweep across their torsos and chest with her upper body, sometimes allowing her breasts and hair to gently contact her client. On this occasion though, James dick remained stubbornly soft.

Megan looked down at the flaccid pecker and James must have noticed, because he said "I'm sorry. I've had a lot on my mind recently."

Then she did something quite surprising.

She hopped on the table and started giving James little butterfly kisses on his chest, gradually working her way down. His eyes were wide open and his penis finally began to move. He seemed to be in a dream world. She gently kissed his penis, then, moving lower to his balls, began to fondle and lick each one. James began to moan. His cock was hardening. She moved slowly up the shaft, pinching gently beneath the head, as she so often did with me. When she finally slid his cock- head into her mouth and began working his shaft, James let out a loud moan, as if he had never had such a moment in his life. Megan gave his dick her full attention, sometimes making short bursts up and down, and other times taking the whole penis to the back of her throat.

Gentleman that he was, James announced in breathless tones that he was about to come. Megan worked faster, in quick, almost frantic bursts. James cried out and shot what was obviously a big load, gobs of cum sliding down the side of his cock and dribbling from Megan's mouth as she continued sucking. James continued moaning as she licked his shaft clean. To my surprise, he stated hard for another few minutes, testament to the power of vigara. And a very good blow job.

12