Megan's Secrets Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

"Now, I want you to pull back a little bit at a time Kyle, understand? I want to feel your hard prick moving back out of her, ok?"

"Yes," I breathed. "Move back nice and slow..."

I leaned back just a little and watched and felt as my dick slipped out slowly. Cathy's virgin ass pushed at me as I moved back, but I stayed firm and gentle in my movements. The pressure was so firm; I had to almost push back in to keep from going too fast. Cathy started to lean forward but Megan's hand reached out behind her and grasped Cathy's shoulder in a message against that movement.

"Oh god, Kyle, yes, I have wanted to see that for so long. He looks so big in there, Cathy. Your little asshole is so stretched out. Now stop Kyle, don't go too far. Stop before your head gets too far back, or she'll push you right out. Now hold still for a moment. Here, wait, let me grab some more of this..."

Megan grabbed the Astroglide off the side table and poured some more around the opening, using her fingers to rub it all around the edges and back on the shaft of my cock. It felt wonderful, almost like she was jacking me off while the head of my dick was still inside Cathy's ass.

"Ok, baby, now start going back in. Even gentle pace but don't stop. Go all the way in. Cathy, sugar, how are you doing?"

Cathy could do little more then whimper. "It hurts Meg, it hurts. I don't want sex to hurt."

It seemed to be the wrong thing to say. A fire lit up in Megan's eyes again, the same one that had been there a few minutes before when she had talked about the dildo Cathy used on her ass before, the look she had when she said she wanted me to hurt Cathy.

Megan grabbed the hair at the back of my head and slammed her lips down on mine with almost bruising force. Her tongue pierced my mouth and ravaged it, scouring the sides and exploring the inner edges of my teeth. Then she pulled away and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Don't you dare stop, Kyle. Don't you let that little soft streak of yours stop you from pounding her fucking ass for me. Pretend you're on the goddamn football field or something, but don't you stop fucking her. She'll loosen up, and I am gonna make damn sure she enjoys it."

So saying, Megan dropped back on the bed and kissed Cathy on more time before slipping he head beneath Cathy's body. Suddenly I felt her hair on my legs, and I looked down to see Megan staring up at me from below us. She winked at me through the little space between Cathy's body and mine and then her tongue snaked out to lap at Cat's exposed pussy.

Cathy popped forward at the touch of Megan's tongue and I had to grab her by the hips to keep myself inside her ass. I held still for a moment but the Megan's hand snuck up behind me and gave a meaningful little push. I did as directed, and started burying most of my length inside Cathy again. Cathy gave a low moan, but slightly different this time. You could very definitely still hear the pain in it, but now something else was starting to awaken there too.

I slid in smooth and pulled back, never quite coming to the edge where I was in danger of popping out. As the tension eased a little in Cathy's back I was less reluctant and I started to focus more on how good it felt for me and less on how it might feel for Cathy. The whole time Megan was nibbling and sucking at her, occasionally teasing me with a quick wet swipe across my balls or at the base of the shaft of my cock. We began to develop a smooth rhythm and more of the pain left Cathy's voice and a little more pleasure crept in. I let myself get lost in the new sensation of this so much that I was quite surprised to feel Cathy's back arch a little beneath me as Megan sucked her clit hard into her throat. I slowed my motion to almost a stop for a moment and was rewarded by a sharp slap across my bare ass from Megan's free hand. I don't know how long we were like this but Cathy now began to sound like she was enjoying it instead of enduring it.

The look on her face had changed dramatically. The pain still danced around the edges and the tears still leaked from the corners of her eyes, but at their center was a look of discovery. She was concentrating hard on both feelings. There was a third element as well, embarrassment or shame even, as though she still felt incredibly exposed and the fact that part of her was enjoying it just made it worse.

Then her eyes closed and I was surprised to see the little drop of her lip and the collapse of her cheeks that I knew meant Cathy was coming. In answer I felt her legs stiffen and her hips thrust down on Megan's face beneath her. A long low moan escaped her with the orgasm and it was too much for me. The sight and sound of it combined with the way her contracting muscles were grabbing at me. It pushed me too far to hold on, and I fell into my own orgasm, filling Cathy's ass with more cum then I would have thought possible after the last twenty-four hours.

Beneath us Megan grinned in triumph.

It was a good long time before either Cathy or I could say anything coherent. When I finally had found enough grounding to speak, I looked at Megan hovering over our prone forms with that grin still grasping her face.

"So? Get what you wanted, little miss slave driver?"

"Oh yes. It was awesome. Incredible, watching from there..."

"You okay, Cathy?"

"It hurt. I feel like I'm gonna be sore for a week. But, ok, maybe I could get used to it every once in a while. It is very different then being fucked normally. No need to ask you how you felt about it Kyle. I felt it. You got so hard just before you came."

"So," said Megan, "We are agreed then? All three of us, together? I don't know how we're gonna explain it at school, but I don't really care. We're not a couple, we're a trio, right?" She bounced down beside me and I had Megan snuggled in under my left arm and Cathy under my right.

I glanced from one side to the other.

"Who gives a fuck what they say! I'm the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers