Megan's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers

"I want to watch your eyes squeeze shut as I feel your hips lift up into mine. Feel your legs jut out straight beneath me as the wave travels up your back and hear you cry out when you can no longer deny me."

Her nails raked my tired back as I said it to her and the look on her face became one of supreme concentration at each impact. My legs and arms were beginning to burn with the effort as she began to shake her head from side to side. I collapsed down onto my elbows as I tried to keep up the pace, fear that if I should falter I would lose what I had gained.

Finally, I heard a change in the breathing that was now beside my ear. Her gasps became quicker and deeper and I hoped it meant what I thought. Her thighs locked around me as a wordless high-pitched moan began to leave her. One hard thrust and her back arched beneath me. At the same time her nails dug in sharply and a new pain blossomed in my shoulder as her voice was cut off and I felt her teeth in my flesh.

The pain broke through my concentration and I felt my legs go tight and my calf muscles pop as I exploded into her, coming with her, the two of us losing all sense of time and place for an eternal moment. My muscles stayed locked inside of her as I felt the pulses of my orgasm. She bit harder twice as I felt her body shudder beneath mine before it relaxed utterly. Her jaws unclamped from me and her head fell back into the pillow. I collapsed beside her and we lay there for a while just trying to find our way back from heaven.

After we returned to earth, Megan snuggled in under my arm and put her head on my shoulder. The fingers of her right hand twirled little curls in the hair of my chest while I stared at the ceiling and wondered what I had done right to deserve this. I don't know how much time passed before either of us spoke. I would believe an hour as easily as I would ten minutes.

"Kyle? Do you love me?"

"I already told you I did, silly. Yes. I love you."

"And that won't change just because you learn something new? You won't think I am a different person or anything, you won't stop respecting me or loving me..."

Now I was starting to worry. "No, I don't think I could stop loving you now, even if I wanted to stop. But you are scaring me. What did you do, kill somebody?"

"No! Oh my god, where would you get an idea like that? Of course not! No, it is just...you see...I want your respect and I want you to love me and I want to keep having nights like tonight and...."

"And what Megan? What could possibly be so bad that it would change how I feel about you so completely?"

"Well, I have always been this way, but the first time I let somebody know it they called me a slut and a whore and the next time was even worse. Kyle, I can't lose you now. I have spent so long keeping people away. I just want your promise that you are not going to get up and leave."

"I absolutely promise that I am not going to get up and leave. What is it, what could it possibly be?"

"Kyle, there are two things about me that nobody knows. If this got out, I mean, with the way people talk and the way guys look at me..."

"Megan, what is it? Just say it!"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass Kyle. I want it so bad. Please, I promise you'll like it as much as I do, I mmpphhh..."

This time I was the one to cut her off in mid-sentence with a kiss. I kissed her hard, needing to show her how much I was not upset by what she had said. Inside I still had a part of me that was in joyful shock. I was about to do something I had almost talked myself out of wanting, and now she was asking me to do it.

I lost myself in kissing her for a while, but finally she pulled away. "Kyle, please. I need you. In the chair, my overnight bag. Please bring it here. Or just reach in, at the bottom you will find a little tube and..."

"And this?" I said, pulling out a slim golden vibrator. "Don't have a lot of confidence in me, do you?" Even in the dim firelight I could see her blush.

"Please, it's not...I mean, look, a smart girl is always prepared!"

"It's ok, I was just kidding. What do you want me to do?"

"Get up on the bed behind me, here let me move. Ok, give me goldie. Now take the lube...oh honey, I didn't even think. Are you ready?"

"Are you kidding Megan? I've never been this hard in my life!"

"Ok, then get some of the lube out and rub it.... uh-huh, just like that, oh that feels good. Now put your cock in my pussy and get some of the lube on your thumb. Oh yeah, that's it baby. Give me that hard cock in my pussy. Now slip your thumb in my ass. Go a little slow... uh-huh... push it in. Ummm, god that feels so good. Can you feel your cock in my pussy with your thumb? Push down and feel it. Feel it sliding in and out? Can you feel the ridge through the little wall?"

I could feel it. Could I ever! It felt like there was almost nothing between my thumb and my cock. My thumb was buried in Megan's wonderful ass, and not only was I getting away with it, she was telling me what to do! I began to move my thumb in and out, timing the motion in unison with the movement of my cock in her pussy. Megan began to move with me and she started the little gasps like she had done before, so I knew she was enjoying it even though she had stopped talking. We kept doing this for a couple of minutes before Megan started telling me the next thing she wanted.

"Ok, Kyle, now ease your thumb out slowly and grab the lube again. Pull out of me and put some of it on you. Then put it...Ohhh, yes right there, up against the hole, now go kinda slow... uhnnhh, god oh yes, it's ok keep going, slide that big dick into my ass..."

I worried for a second because it seemed to be hurting her, but when I slowed down more she immediately told me to keep going. As I eased in I felt a little ring of muscle gripping me and as the head of my cock passed it I felt the resistance lessen. At the same time it seemed as though Megan relaxed a little.

"Go ahead, Kyle, push it deeper into my asshole baby. Oh god, that feels so good."

"Doesn't it hurt? You always hear that it hurts..."

"It hurts, but it feels good too. Ok, hold still for a second. Now start moving for me baby, not too fast or too far..."

I slowly moved forward as far as I dared and then began to slowly pull back. The feeling was different from her pussy. As I pulled back so that the head of my cock was in danger of being pushed out the feeling intensified and Megan began to shudder. I could tell that the painful part was centered there, so I pushed back in, going a little deeper this time.

"Unh-huh, ok baby, yes put it all the way in, then slowly pull away, oh god, oh god, Mmmmm, not so fast, wait, wait...ok now go, uh-huh a little faster..."

Megan was beginning to move with me, as she seemed to be adjusting. I was lost in the new sensation and in the idea that I was really doing this, the one thing I would never have dared to bring up.

"Oh Kyle, ok now, don't hold back now, fuck me...fuck my ass!"

I began to get into it now, just enjoying the feelings and looking down and watching my cock disappear into that gorgeous ass that I had been dreaming about from the moment I first saw her. I put my hands on her cheeks and squeezed them while I moved in and out in an ever-increasing pace.

As I watched I knew I could not hold back long, even though I had just come a little while before. I started trying to think about spring football practice that was coming up or mat problems or anything at all besides the fact that I was fucking Megan in the one way I had always wanted to and that she was enjoying it just as much as I was.

Megan began to really moan and breathe hard now and I tried more than ever to concentrate on anything except what I was feeling or the way it looked when I glanced down. I was moving faster now, as fast as before when we were doing things the normal way. Megan let her head fall to the pillows and then I felt her fingers begin to play with both herself and me from underneath.

Just as I was beginning to think I was going to succeed in holding off I heard a buzzing sound and then I felt Megan push the little gold vibrator inside her pussy. As soon as I felt it humming against me through the thin wall of her pussy I knew I would not be able to hold back very much longer. I did not stop to think, I just reacted to my disappointment.

"Damn it, I was ok until you did that!" SMACK! I slapped her ass hard with my open hand. I was caught completely off guard by her reaction.

Megan gave a surprised cry and her back pulsed with a wave of motion from her ass to her shoulders. As it crested over her she screamed into the pillows.

"Oh, fuck yes! Spank my fucking ass! Mmmmhmmm!"

I began to bring my open hand down upon her cheeks as I buried my cock in her asshole, lightly at first and then harder as the convulsions and little screams of pleasure continued. I kept at it for a couple of minutes and her ass cheeks were beginning to get very rosy when suddenly she began to pump the vibrator in and out of her pussy and I knew my time was up.

I gave a wordless inarticulate voice to my pleasure as I came into her ass, shoving my cock as deep as it would go and collapsing on top of Megan. We both fell over sideways and for several moments we just lay there, my last pulses pushing the very depths of my soul out into her. It was many hard deep breaths before I could find any strength to talk.

"Oh my god, Megan. I had no idea. Incredible. I'm sorry it didn't last so long. I couldn't help it, I just had to..." A nervous rush of excuses and explanations, none of them needed.

"Shhh, be quiet. I'm fine, Kyle. Just lay here for a minute. It was long enough."

I dimly remember her getting up a few minutes later, and us rearranging ourselves, cleaning up a little and snuggling into the covers. As I drifted off to sleep I remembered wanting to ask about something she had said, but before I could grasp at the concept my eyes were closing and I was floating away...

I woke up with the sun streaming in on the bed. Wow, what a night! I knew it. I told myself last Saturday that if I slept with Megan everything was going to change. What I did not know was how. No sex had ever been like that! Not just what we did, or how, but the way it felt! So much more intense. I lay there in the sunshine just enjoying the morning afterglow.

I could hear Megan in the kitchen downstairs behind me. She must have been up for awhile because I could hear the bacon sizzling and it smelled like breakfast would be ready very soon. How lucky can one guy get! Not only did I get to experience the greatest night of my life, but also she gets up early to make me breakfast. I just relaxed and stared at the wall as I listened to her prepare things. If this is love, I have been a real fool all these years.

I could hear Megan putting things on a tray and the light footfalls as she crossed the kitchen to start up the stairs. I roll over to watch her walk in, the love of my life.

"Mmmmm, good morning sexy, sleep well?" Megan put her arms around me as I rolled over and curled into my arms, laying her head on my shoulder.

"God, Megan, how could I not? You wore me out..." I kissed the top of her head and gave her a squeeze as she snuggled her naked body into mine under the covers.

"Hey, wait a minute! If you are still in bed with me than who..."

"Hi Kyle," said Cathy from the doorway, a breakfast tray in her hands and a mischievous smile on her face. She wore a lace robe over a white negligee that I had never seen before. "Megan and I have something we need to talk to you about..."

* * * * *

A special note of thanks to Honey123 for giving me the idea for the ending and to both her and my patient proofreader Biplaymate420 for helping me bring a story that was hopelessly stalled to a conclusion. At least for now.

Belegon
Belegon
124 Followers