Megan's Story: The Trees of Love

Story Info
Megan's story continues with Ken's letter.
4.5k words
4.33
15k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary: After describing what happened last evening, awakening 35 minutes later than normal I had little time left. Finishing the entry and coffee, I quickly shower to meet Jan at 8:30 for breakfast. The one positive thing, with it being the woman's work day at the church, I did not need to spend time choosing an ensemble or putting on any make-up.

I noticed Ken's car was still in the garage. He showered before me and should have been out a half hour ago for the softball coaching clinic. He attends the clinic faithfully each year. Looking around the house, I discovered Ken on the living room sofa, looking out the window deep in thought.

I wondered if there was a problem at the plant or if something else was wrong. My husband embraced me before kissing me and assuring me that all was well. He had important personal business to accomplish. Assured that there was no crisis, I left him. As I drove I could not help wonder if he had regrets about last night.

As you know, Ken and I enjoy being intimate. He is a much more tender and skilled lover than Larry. Now I see that Larry had many hang-ups that undermined our marriage. One was that sex was something to be done on a schedule, in the bedroom. With Ken, we have made love spontaneously and rarely with the lights off, as with Larry. With Ken I cannot recall the last time I did not have at least one orgasm. Larry, recalling more than one every few months was a challenge. It seemed I was just the repository for his quick release. My desire was not a concern. And to be fair to Larry, I did not know any better either.

Even though Ken is more sexually creative, what happened last night was beyond the norm. We were more expressive and vocal than normal and it was so natural. We have rarely talked about our sex life. We have not shared details about our sex lives with our former marital partners. I do not blame Ken as I am the more conservative one. I had no regrets how I embraced my husband's deceased wife's letter or him using me to make love to her.

By 2:30, our projects were completed at the church. The nastiest project was cleaning the outside windows along the parking lot. They were encrusted with so much dirt and sand that the wash water had to be changed after every second window. The other nasty job was sweeping up the sand used on the icy walkways and drive lanes.

Upon pulling into the drive, I noticed Ken had planted a tree between the two maples. Yes, there was a gap between the two that could accommodate another, but it is not necessary. I only shook my head. "If he was going to plant a tree he should have talked to me first. This is my home too," I fumed. Planting a cluster of three birch trees, or a red oak in the center of the lawn would have been more esthetically pleasing.

Ken not being home allowed me to calm down. After looking at the mail, I showered and changed. On the bedroom door was a note from Ken saying he would be back around 6:15 and that we had 6:30 reservations at Johnny's. The note also encouraged me to take a long bubble bath and listen to a Barry White tape. I knew what Ken had planned for tonight, and a long hot bath was what I needed to soothe my muscles and to get over the new tree. The note encouraged me to dress in one of two outfits. I could talk to him about the tree on Sunday or Monday. Dressed in my blue flowered skirt and white silk blouse, I was ready.

Johnny's had a romantic ambience. I love having a table overlooking the river. The sun's last light sparkled over the river. The food was as lovely as ever and the Chianti was just perfect. The whole time, Ken was uncommonly quiet. I did most of the talking. He just listened and kept looking deep into my eyes and smiling as he consumed one glass of Chianti after another.

By the end of the evening he'd had three glasses to my one, so I drove home. Returning home, he had me park the car 15 yards short of the garage. He opened my car door for me. Then we walked to the house arm in arm. Before he opened the front door, he drew me into himself and kissed me. It was one of those kisses that reached into my soul while still hinting of much more yet to come.

Drawing me to the living room, my husband asked me to wait a moment. When he returned, he led me to our bedroom, where a dozen candles lit the room softly. Upon the bed were two bouquets of red roses, and rose petals scattered across the comforter. I threw myself into his arms and kissed him deeply. As I was moaning my pleasure, he broke the kiss. Looking lovingly into my eyes, he whispered with some difficulty, "I need you to read this." Then he drew out of his sports jacket an envelope. I noticed a tear in his one eye. With shaking hands, I opened it as he quietly exited.

My dearest wives:

I love both of you with my entire being. You are my wives, my lovers and soul mates. Your tenderness has soothed me when I have been angry and frustrated. Your quiet soothing voices calm my restless heart. I would not be the man I am today without your words of encouragement and wisdom. You two are the center of my life and I want to make you both so proud of me.

Louisa, that evening when I found your letter on my pillow, I was moved to tears. Your sweet words moved me deeply, more deeply than I could ever express. My dearest I am the one who is so honored to have met and married you. Your encouragement and advice were reliable and true. Your love and gentleness made me complete. I am forever grateful that you were happy to marry me, and in so doing, lifted me up to your level.

Megan, by signing the letter and thereby making it yours you have hugged my very heart. When I married you, I married a gorgeous, generous and classy lady. I am most humbled to be your husband. I would not be where I am today without you. Each day I bask in the warmth of being your husband. I launch forth confidently into each day because of your endless love.

This morning, my delectable Megan, you were concerned about me still being home. The personal business I had to take care of immediately before anything else was writing this letter. I was not going to repeat the mistake I made with my adorable Louisa. Many a long night and day was spent regretting not taking the time to respond to your letter, Louisa, and to express my love to you with the same passion you expressed. I intended to write this the day after, but I did not do so, as I went golfing. A week passed and then another and soon it was more than a month. I had started to draft a letter to be given to you on our anniversary. That anniversary never came.

Just weeks before our anniversary, my world crashed when a state trooper knocked on our door on that dismal April 26. Even before he uttered a word I knew my life had just ended. If only I had gone to Erie on that errand. If only we gone out to breakfast before you left. That would have put you an hour or so behind schedule. If only we did not think it was urgent to do go that Saturday and had waited until Sunday. If only I had gone instead. So many more "if onlys" ran through my mind for months, and still do today.

That day, the center of my life was gone and I became just a shell of a man. I went to work and came back to the house. It was not home because you were not there to share it. The place that we chose together to be our home became cold, only a place to eat, sleep and cry.

The weekend after she finished finals your lovely niece Maria visited for two nights. She was alarmed at the state of the house and your husband. Rather than starting her job that summer, she moved in on May 27, to take care of me. Over the summer and fall she took two independent studies and one class locally to transfer back. Rather than graduating in December, Maria looked after our household. Each evening a hot meal was on the table.

Though the normal planting season was almost over, within days Maria was busy planting a garden which she tenderly watered daily. Even today, many of the same type of flowers continue to be planted. Two lilac bushes were placed outside our bedroom so that their pleasing scents would remind me of your sweetness and our days of joy. Your niece planted a ten foot maple tree that she affectionately named "the Louisa tree" on the front lawn near the garage. Its bows reach to provide shelter and greet me each day.

Depressed and with tears in my eyes, I sat many long hours gazing at your picture in the den or in the living room. Your niece would sit with me, just quietly holding me. Many a night we would talk about you as my head rested upon her lap. Her care was a healing balm, allowing the pain to flow out of me. By Thanksgiving the frequency of my "down nights" decreased to once a month. I consoled myself with the fact that at least I had deeply loved, as there are many who have never found such love. It was better for me to have loved another dearly from the depth of my being for a short period than to love a woman shallowly for 50 years.

Louisa, you were the center of my universe. I love how you held me. Your kisses were lush and filled with honey to my soul. Your kisses connected with my soul and affirmed that I was loved. You gave your sensuous body willingly for my pleasure and fulfillment. Just watching you walk gracefully, with your womanly form swaying, stirred my heart and manhood. You creatively found ways to erotically tease me and push my energy and desire higher. How we intimately connected and lovingly pleasured each other is vivid in my mind. Even now, when I recall those moments, my heart groans and tears flow. I miss you so much that it hurts.

My adorable Louisa, I never thought I would love another again, let alone love her with very fiber of my being, to want only to please and worship her as I did you. February 12, 1981 will be forever a pivotal day, for while making a corporate gift presentation to a local school, I met a lady who caught my attention. Maria caught my interest not so much by her looks but by her personality and poise. I enjoyed talking with her. She made me laugh that night at her school. That Saturday afternoon I ran into Megan and her friends Janet and serving refreshment at a non-profit event. I had met Janet twice before as her husband Phil is our shipping and warehouse manager.

Soon, we were dating and by the end of March, Megan came to our house for dinner. She soothed my pain and restored life to me. Louisa, you would have been amazed at how Maria and Megan immediately became friends. They went shopping together. Maria joined Megan when she babysat for Janet and Phil. On Memorial Day weekend, Maria informed me that she was headed to her mother's for a few weeks before starting grad school in June. I asked her the Sunday evening before she left why she had put her life on hold for a year. She held my hand and with tears in her eyes replied, "You and Louisa have done so much for me. You were my rocks, my encouragers. I love you both. If I could not help Louisa to give you her ultimate gift, the least I could do is to care for you. This was my gift to your Louisa."

After we finished loading her car on Monday morning she called me into the kitchen. Her words continue to be fresh upon my mind as when she spoke them. Looking directly into my soul, your niece challenged me, "From the way you and Megan look at each other it is plain that you are in love. You are both so good for each other. You would be a fool not to propose quickly and marry her."

Maria was the tender balm for my broken heart. Her love for you, my adorable Louisa, was expressed to me. I will be forever grateful for her expression of love for you and for helping to prepare my heart to meet and marry my delectable Megan. Your niece will make a wonderful wife for a fortunate man.

You would be so proud of Maria. She is no longer a tall thin quiet girl. She is a lovely woman, gracious and kind like you. She is self-confident in her abilities. In two months she graduates with her Ph.D. in library sciences. Within the hour of her departure, I was on the way to the nursery to purchase a maple that is now planted on the lawn by the street. The Maria tree continues to spread its branches and is the first tree to greet people to our home. It will forever remind me of her healing work.

I followed Maria's advice, not that I was not already moving in that direction. She was right. Megan excited and stirred my heart, mind and manhood. She is a sensuous,s giving woman. I again married well above me when Megan and I wed December 19. Both of you are more than I deserve. You would have loved each other. Though in many ways you are different women, I am constantly amazed by how similar you are too.

Each of you has bright eyes that sparkle each day with excitement. Both of you exude a zest for life. Both have brown eyes into which I can stare for hours. Both move my heart and mind with challenging conversations. Each listens to reason, weighs matters and once decisions are made they are held firmly. Each speaks softly with a sensuous voice. Both are empathetic and generous. Both have a privately expressed faith belief system that you both seek to live out daily. Each has a strong trust and belief in me. Both love football, baseball and hockey. Both love canoeing on a quiet lake and is disappointed when the quietness disturbed by motorboats. Each enjoys sitting by a fire listening to jazz and quietly reading a book, whether at a campsite or at the cottage.

And yet, you two are so different. One is nearly 6', the other barely 5'2". One is dark, a brunette of Italian stock, the other a strawberry blond of Danish/British stock. One is a second generation American on both sides, the other with family lines long established running back to colonial days. One is a strong Democrat and the other a proud Republican. One is brilliant with finances and investments, the other with no interest in money management. One is lively at parties and loves dancing, the other is content to stay home or have a quiet meal at a restaurant. One who can tell stories that enthrall, the other is unable to keep punch lines straight. One loves to tease me in public, the other is shy and reserved.

Amazingly, both of you are teachers, one at college, the other in fifth grade. Each love children and each would be excellent mothers. Amazingly, you are both stricken with the same sorrow of not being able to conceive. Yet, in your pain, you give yourselves to building up the children of others and are excellent models of the confident modern professional woman for younger women to admire.

My delectable Megan, you have become the joy of my life, the center of my universe. Your first husband was a fool for giving you up, for not cherishing you and recognizing the gem he had as a wife. I am not complaining, as I have benefited from his foolishness. You are my wife, my life partner and the lover of my soul. My desire is nothing less than your complete happiness, to fulfill your dreams, to cherish you and to be all I can be for you. You are a sensuous, tender lover. You bring me great pleasure both inside and outside the bedroom. When we kiss, my heart is overwhelmed with your sweetness. I feel at rest and safe when we hold hands or cuddle together before the fireplace or television. I feel complete and at peace when I am with you.

My dearest, adorable Louisa, you will forever be upon my heart. Until now, I have not been able to express to Megan how I continue to hold onto your love. Megan, you will forever be my delectable Megan. My love for you will never be diminished by my memory and love for my adorable Louisa. Louisa, the consuming love I have for Megan could never diminish my love and memory of you. Nor would she expect it to diminish. Your love and my love for you will continue to live on in my heart and mind. I am looking forward to growing grey with Megan at my side. Megan, I desire nothing less than to have you by my side for as long as we both shall live. My dearest wives, when many have never found true love, I am doubly blessed to have found it twice in two passionate women.

My dearest wives, thank you for taking this orphaned boy into your hearts. Thank you for allowing me to worship you and to love you with my body and soul. Thank you for being my wives, my best friends, my lovers and my soul mates. Forever you will remain my love and my life.

I need to finish this letter of love and correct a matter I have been remiss in doing for four years. I must go to the nursery and get the 'Megan tree' so that it can grow proudly along with the 'Louisa tree' and the 'Maria tree'.

Most tenderly yours, Ken

For the second night, I lay upon my marital bed, tears of love for my husband flooding from my heart. Understanding the significance of the trees, I was thrilled by the addition of the 'Megan tree'. Lovingly, my husband's letter immediately was placed with Louisa's, while whispering aloud as if for Louisa to hear, "This letter belongs forever with ours."

My driving desire was to hold Ken hard to me, to assure him of my love and passion. Climbing off our bed I lifted my skirt to remove my hose and panties.

For some reason that I cannot explain, I paused in the bedroom doorway. I looked to my left at the lace thong on the dresser. That was the wrong place for it at this moment. It was out of place when compared to the symbolism of the trees. Opening my bedside table I said, "Tonight, these panties belong here. My marriage is no longer a marriage of two, but of three." Taking off my bra, it, too, was placed in the drawer, before putting my blouse back on.

I found Ken sitting in the dark on the love seat, by the bay window. He was sipping a drink as I watched him from the shadow of the hallway. As I quietly approached him and straddled his lap I noticed he had been crying. My lips found his and through our connection, our love was spoken. Between my thighs, I could feel his hardness.

My mouth sought out his. Our mouths sought each other's out. As often happens, his eagerness and passion caused my heart to fly heavenward. Relishing his embrace my left hand moved through his brown hair. Pulling back from the kiss and leaning back my right hand slowly undid the buttons to my blouse. Ken's eyes, darting between my eyes and my chest, brought a wide smile to my face. I pulled my husband's head forward into my exposed breasts.

He eagerly accepted the offered breasts. He lathed one and then the other with his tongue and warm breath. Lightly, with his teeth, he nipped and tugged the nipples toward himself. I moaned, enjoying the feeling. Then he started to lick the underside of my breast with long strokes from his tongue before again engulfing my left breast.

Momentarily, I thought of taking him into the candlelit bedroom. No, I wanted to have him take me and me him as I looked at the three trees.

I smiled as I raised myself and dropped to the floor before him. Without taking my eyes off him, I slowly unzipped, unbuckled and removed his pants and briefs. With them down around his ankles, I took him into my mouth. His eyes closed as an expression of pleasure crossed his face.

Minutes later I rose and straddled my husband's legs. Glancing at my tree I raised my skirt. I moved slowly upon my husband's manhood. It seemed like every fiber of my nervous system was focused upon the feeling of his hardness opening my womanly lips to gain access to my womanhood.

Once within, I began to move slowly at first, feeling him inside and enjoying the subtle differences in each area. I, again, drew his lips to my breasts where he, once more feasted upon them.

Pulling my breasts from his mouth, I quickened my pace. My breathing became more rapid as my hips thrust up, down and around at an increasing pace. My eyes looked down when I felt his warm mouth again surrounding my left breast. The stimulation above and below was driving me wild. He couldn't have it in his mouth long due to my quickened movement. His mouth was soon replaced by his hands, mashing and then pulling upon my breasts.

12