Megan's Suffering

Story Info
The third chapter to "A Weekend at Bili's".
2.9k words
4.28
29.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers

Wednesday Evening around 6PM:

The instant Bili opened his door she threw herself at him, beating on his chest and screaming epithets and vulgarities at him.

After recovering from her initial thrust, he grasped her by the hair, pulling her head back, roughly. Then, he spun her around and marched her out the door and into his yard, throwing her to the grass.

"Never, ever attack me," he scolded her, in a quiet tone. "Never, assume that you can abuse or raise a hand to me, no matter the circumstance. Now, when you can resume polite conversation and talk to me in reasonable tones, you can come in. Until then, you are not welcome" he finished. Turning, he walked calmly into his house, shutting the door behind him.

Megan sat for several minutes, crying on the grass. She felt ashamed that she attacked him in that manner. Slowly though, she recovered herself and was knocking at his door.

Bili answered the door, smiling and greeted her as though her attack had never occurred. Once in his house, he ushered her to take a seat on the couch. After closing the door behind him, he took a seat on the recliner opposite the couch. After a long silence, she began speaking.

"Bili, five weeks ago, when I left here, I swore that I would never see you again. Since then, I have not slept well. My dreams are filled with constant visions of many of the things - the awful things, that you did to me." She paused to wipe a tear from her eye.

"Bili," she began again, "Bili, I went out with my ex-boyfriend, about a week after I saw you. He and I...we fucked. But, Bili, I didn't...I can't cum, Bili. Not without ...pain."

She looked up at him with sad eyes. "Bili, what did you do to me? When, I...when I masturbate, I can't cum without hurting myself. And, Bili, I always think of you when I cum. I think of the things that you did to me. Bili, what did you do to me?"

Bili watched her for a few moments. Then, he told her to go home and to think about what she wanted. He told her to think about what she needed. "And, when you have the answer come back to me. But, know that when you come back, that you will suffer. But, and this is most important, you will have to ask to suffer." She sat in silence for a while. Finally, she stood up to leave.

Bili got up with her and escorted her to the door. Then, as she reached for the doorknob, he spun her around and pulled her to him. Then, he embraced her, pulling her head back by her hair, and kissed her passionately. And, just as abruptly, the kiss ended and she was out the door.

Friday night, just after nightfall:

She pulled into his driveway. For a long time she sat in her sedan, wondering if she should go in. After what seemed like hours, she steeled up the nerve to get out of her car and go to him.

When she got to his porch the door was slightly ajar. She knocked tentatively, pushing the door in, slowly. As she passed through the vestibule and into the living room she saw him sitting on his recliner, in near darkness.

"I'm here, Bili." She said, her voice shaky.

"Step back into the vestibule and turn on the light." He told her. Slowly, she stepped back into the vestibule and turned on the light. Then, she looked back to where he sat.

"Don't move." He told her. "Megan, I told you what to expect if you returned here. But, I also told you that you had to ask for it. Are you ready to ask for it?" Megan shivered as his words finished. She was not so sure that she could do this. And then, a sudden burst of pride slipped past her fear and she determined that he would not intimidate her.

Then, in carefully thought out words, she spoke, a slightly haughty tone to her voice. "Bili, will you make me suffer?" she asked.

Bili left his chair, bidding she turn out the light. As the sudden lack of light left her blind, she felt his hand grasp the back of her head while something covered her mouth and nose. And then, she slumped, unconscious, in his arms.

Saturday morning, around 5 AM:

She awoke in pain. Her head had been pulled back, severely, so that she could only see the metal pipe over her head and the ceiling above it. She was hanging, her arms stretched wide, from the pipe above. Her legs were spread and bound to the upright posts supporting the pipe overhead. Her ass had been filled with a large plug that stretched her to her limits. And her mouth suffered from the pain of an equally large ball gag that made her jaws ache, terribly.

"I see you are awake" she heard him say. "In case you haven't figured it out already, you are suspended from your favorite torture device. Currently, I am in the midst of making a few adjustments to you that should make you more appealing,"

Then, as he had done before, he began rubbing her sex in a slow, pleasurable rhythm. Shortly, her body reacted and became increasingly aroused. For long and long he rubbed her, increasing her need for satisfaction. It was not to come so easily.

As he rubbed her shaven mound he pulled his cat-o-nine whip from his back pocket and smote her round bottom. The sudden pain brought her instant release. Immediately, her orgasm subsiding, the whip struck again and then again. She was screaming now, as best she could, muffled by the gag. How long he whipped her she could not say, time being a stranger to her.

He withdrew his hand from her sex, leaving her with only the constant pain of the whip. His strokes were steady and slow, ensuring recovery before the next stroke. To his pleasure, each stroke of the whip brought another pain filled orgasm.

Her orgasms continued long after he had stopped beating her. Finally, when she no longer shook, he retrieved the tools that he would need to begin his next venture.

Stepping up to her, he brought a piecing gun up to her left nipple. Each pop of the gun was accompanied by a shivering orgasm. After filling each hole with a shiny silver ring her moved on to her right nipple and repeated the orgasm inducing process.

Saturday morning, around 10AM:

Megan's eyes fluttered open. She began wondering if last night really happened. Surely, he had not pierced her as she remembered. When she tried to move her hands she found that their movement was limited and that they were shackled to a chain around her waist.

As she squirmed to discover just how she was bound she woke up Bili. As soon as he woke he rolled her to her belly and slid himself into her sex. She moaned at the entry, surprised that she was wet, already.

Soon, she was pushing herself at him, wanting him deeper. She tried to move her hands from her side that she might better push herself against him, but could not. And, though she became more excited at her bondage, she ached for something more - something that she could not quite touch.

She closed her eyes tightly, attempting to stave off the tears that filled them. She was missing something, something obvious. Still, she could not quite put her finger on it. Several times, she seemed about to break through the mist that hid the source of her need. Each time the answer slipped away.

Then, as she prayed for an end to her aching, she opened her eyes. Below her were two people making love. The man on top of the girl below was gentle and tender. He kissed the back of her neck. His hands traveled in tender caresses up and down her body.

The girl's hands were bound to her waist with a chain. She was on her belly, pushing back at to meet his thrusts. She was in pain. Her eyes were closed tightly, weeping silently.

"Why is she in pain?" she wondered. "Why should she be so sad? And, how can she be so sad when she is so obviously in love with this man?"

The man pulled back from the girl and flipped her to her back. He raised her legs and plunged his member back into her. She moaned with pleasure when he re-entered her. It seemed that the girl could not get enough. And yet, she remained pained and lost.

She entered the girls mind to find it awash with loneliness, pain and pleasure. She was filled with self-contempt, denial and confusion. Still, the girl wanted more - but, more of what? She had to find out. She tried to communicate to the girl but found her mind closed.

Then, she turned to look at the man through the girl's eyes. A wave of love intermingled with anger filled her immediately. The man was now pulling himself from the girl. She watched as the girl closed her eyes, a profound emptiness filling them.

She opened her eyes as his cock entered her mouth and she found herself sucking him. Automatically, she swallowed the warm and viscous liquid that filled her mouth. Somehow this calmed her, easing some of the aching that she had felt. Then, she closed her eyes and drifted into darkness.

She opened her eyes to find that she was naked and on the couch. He sat across from her, in his easy chair, reading a book. As she stirred he put down his book and smiled at her.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

She shook her head as she sat up. "I guess I'm fine."

"Come to me and sit in my lap, I have a few things to tell you. Things that will shape your decision for your future" he told her

Once she settled into his lap, he pushed her head to his shoulder. Then, he began his long monologue. For the next hour he told her of the pain that she would endure and the duties that she could expect to perform. Too, he told her of the care that he would provide and the duties that he would perform for her. In the end, he told her, "You will be, essentially, a slave, subjected to my whims and moods. In return, I promise to love you, take care of you and to treat you well, always."

Saturday, about 8PM:

She was hanging from her wrists in his garage. Her ankles had been pulled up over her head and bound to her wrists. A strap had been wrapped around her calves and behind her head, so that her legs were straight and straining against her body. To further her discomfort, her mouth had been filled with a large ball gag and her ass has been filled with an equally large plug.

She screamed behind the gag with the first stroke with the cat-o-nine whip. Almost immediately, she jerked, her body defying the pain with a jarring orgasm. As his strokes continued, her site went dark and her body began climaxing beyond her own control.

When her site returned she saw him, sitting in a chair in front of her, where she hung. She found that her body was still wracked by occasional orgasms and that her mouth was now empty.

Finally, after several minutes, he spoke to her. "You look good, hanging there," he told her. "You've been hanging there for about two hours, now. I would imagine that you are in a fair amount of pain. Chances are that you hate me, right now. I want you to understand that this is only a minor discomfort, compared to what you will suffer if you decide to return to me after this weekend."

Then, he put his foot on a small pedal in front of him and she felt herself being lowered slowly. When she was nearly to the floor he pulled his foot from the pedal, stopping her descent.

After leaving his seat, he unzipped his pants and presented her with his flaccid member. Obediently, she opened her mouth and began sucking him. Before long he was forcing himself into her aching mouth with violent thrusts. Several minutes later she was being crushed to his body as he filled her mouth with his seed. She strained to swallow, but swallow she did. And as the final throws of his orgasm left him, another orgasm passed through her body.

Saturday night, around 11:30PM:

She lay in his arms while he caressed her body. She was filled with confusion and wonder at what had occurred. She had never climaxed while performing orally, for anyone. In fact, as she thought back, she had never enjoyed sucking a man's cock...until Bili.

She looked up to him to see him smile at her. Adjusting herself in his arms she felt a twinge of pain in her legs. Accompanying the pain was an uncomfortable presence in her ass. He grinned at her, realizing her discomfort.

"Don't even think of taking it out" he told her. "It stays until I say otherwise." Somehow, this excited her.

As she was pondering her newfound pleasures, he began stroking her tender nipples. She had hardly noticed the piercings. She had not been given the time. Nevertheless, she found herself exited at her new jewelry and the pain it caused.

His hand slipped down to her sex, stroking her tender nub. After what seemed like hours, he climbed on top of her and pushed his cock into her. She arched her back at the intrusion, wanting him to fill her as deeply as possible.

Their thrusts met in furious excitement as they rolled on the bed. First, she was on her back, legs high in the air. Then she rode him, her breath ragged. Then, they were on their sides, him behind her, thrusting into her with slow and long strokes.

Before long, she felt an all too familiar emptiness in their heated, yet gentle, lovemaking. The forgotten aching began to replace the excitement that she felt. Her sudden crying halted his actions. She screamed when he tried to comfort her, pulling the plug from her ass to hurl it across the room.

"I hate you!" she screamed at him. Rolling over, She curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep.

Sunday morning at 9AM:

Megan woke beside Bili. She looked over to the sleeping man. Somehow, she saw him differently this morning. For some reason he seemed larger and more powerful than he had been.

As she lay there, looking at him, the events from last night played through her head. She wondered why, after she had yelled at him and pushed him from her, he had not reacted more violently. It seemed odd that this man, who had forced her to endure his wants, had been so accepting of her anger since previous encounters had been reacted to with force and pain. Last night, however, he had simply allowed her to go to sleep.

She pondered this for quite awhile. Finally, impatient, she woke him up and began a long torrent of questions. When she was done, he merely said, "Because it was time for you, not time for me." Leaving her in more of a quandary than before.

After a long silence, he leaned over and kissed her on her lips. She shivered with his kiss wanting him more than she ever had.

As they made love, she felt the empty aching building up in her again. This time, she knew why. Her pride, however, was too great and she could not utter the words that she wanted to utter. She could not bring him the satisfaction of asking for what she needed to fulfill her wants. And so, she suffered through the pain of gentle lovemaking.

Shortly after breakfast she found that she missed the strange feeling of the plug inside of her. Too, she found herself wondering when he would abuse her, as he had the night before.

She was stopped mid-though when Bili began stroking her thigh. She looked over to him, wondering if it was to be the start of a brutal session of abuse. She found disappointment when he took her gently.

As he thrust into her sex she cried, realizing that she would be left unfulfilled until she asked for what she desired. She knew that he knew her predicament and that he was further torturing her. Still, she could not find it within herself to ask for what she needed. And so, she suffered again.

The day passed in relative quiet. They talked little. Several times he made love to her. Her only moments of semi-fulfillment were when she was made to swallow his seed. And, though he was not rough, it filled a portion of the void that she was suffering to fill.

Sunday Evening, around 6PM:

As she prepared to leave his house she was nearly in tears. She had expected so much and, yet, had known so little of what to expect.

Again, he showed her the chain that he said would make her his slave. This time, he told her that her decision was immanent and that she was to come back to him in a month and give him her answer.

Before her departure, he gave her a chaste kiss goodbye. Then, after a brief hug and "goodbye" she left.

When she pulled away from his home she began to wonder if she should go back to him at all. Then, she wondered if she could last a week away from him, let alone four weeks.

H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers