Megans Transformation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There’s a hot-looking blonde rubbing her hands over my naked ass Baby", she said softly into the phone. The blonde knelt behind her and pushed her legs apart. Megan let her open herself up to her slave’s hands and hot little tongue. She could feel her slowly sliding her hands up her thighs, getting closer and closer to her dripping hot pussy. The blonde’s lips kissed their way up the inside of her thigh. Licking her cunt juice off of her hot skin. She was breathing hard into the phone " Oh god, she is almost to my wet pussy"! She said softly.MMM love, that’s my job! You know I want to be the one licking up your legs, devouring your pussy. Eating you until you explode for me. he said. She shivered at the thought of his hot and skilled tongue working it’s magic on her. The blonde let her fingers slide over her wet inviting pussy for the first time. She could feel her juices freely flowing from her drenched pussy. She needed someone, anyone to lick her, to tease her. To take her to the height of passion and then to push her over.

The dark presence whispered gently to her. **Can you feel the fire burning in you, can you feel the hunger? You need to have her blood, her essence, her very life!!** Indeed she felt the burning hunger in the pit of her stomach. But her passion was also a fire; a fire that burned out of control.Tell me what’s she doing to you love, let me listen as she makes love to you. Let me hear you cum for her and for me! He purred into her ear. The blonde let her tongue slide past the dripping pussy. Up to her little brown rosebud. Where it slowly circled and teased Megan to no end.

Meanwhile her fingers rubbed over her wet pussy. Feeling and exploring, opening her to be penetrated by fingers that were not her own. " She’s tonguing my ass, and playing with my wet pussy! Fuck I need you John. I need you to be here fucking me from behind while she licks me," She whispered into the phone. As she spoke the blonde pushed a finger deep into her hot wet pussy. Causing her to moan into the phone for her lover.Can you feel my hard cock, pushing its way into your hot wet pussy? Can you feel it going deep inside of you, thrusting and reaching for your soul? He said to her. Listening to her lover’s voice describe the way he would fuck her, and having another women’s fingers buried deep inside of her was thrilling and exciting. The orgasm building within her was huge.

The blonde slipped another and then another finger into her. She was now pumping them a little faster into her mistresses dripping cunt. She pushed her hot tongue tight against her asshole. Forcing it to open to her, forcing it to penetrate her slowly. "Oh...god... she’s fucking.... Me...three fingers inside ..... Her tongue...It’s in my ass!" She almost couldn’t say the words through the moans that escaped her lips.MMM God love I want to watch you with another women! I want to fuck you while you eat her, While she licks my cock and your fucking hot pussy as I fuck you! You’re so close; I can here it in your voice. You need to cum! You need to feed her!! You need to have me there fucking you! He said to her in his soft sexy voice.Her mind raced, She needs the release, and she needed to cum for herself and her lover. **Join with me, kill her and drink of her. Join me, join me....** The fingers pushed in deeper and thrust out of her faster and faster. Her hot tongue felt so good in her ass! She could feel the wave washing over her body. Her body tightened around the blonde’s fingers, and tongue, shaking and jerking from the intense orgasm as it washed over her.

She collapsed onto the desk. The pleasure was being replaced with a burning fire! She needs more, she needs blood, and she needed to feed. From somewhere she found the strength to hang up the phone. Slowly she turned to face her slave, grabbing a hold of her hair; she pulled her face to her pussy. EAT ME, she commanded to her. The blonde's tongue quickly went to work on her burning pussy. Her tongue driving deep into her hot sex. Her teeth roughly rubbing over her clit. The sensations flooded through Megan's already over-sexed body, bringing her closer to another orgasm. Slowly she slid down the side of her desk, Till she was siting on the blonde’s face.

Still holding a fist full of her hair, she pulled the blonde closer to her pussy. Trying to force her face inside of her hot body, to have her tongue deeper inside her. Her body was on fire with passion, and hunger. **Yes my dear that’s it, transform yourself and join me as my mate!** His evil laugh mocked her, in her mind. But she was too far gone to stop now. She could feel the fire burning through her. Changing her, making her over into the thing that wanted her. She felt the fangs growing in her mouth and the blood lust growing in her body.

The blonde slipped a long finger inside of her, along with her hot tongue, probing her hot wet pussy. Working to bring her mistress the pleasure she demanded. Megan’s hips thrust against her hot mouth, her clit hitting her forcefully sending waves of pleasure through her. She felt the wave begin to crash over her again. Pulling the blonde up to her by her hair, she quickly exposed her neck to the bloodlust. Leaning in quickly, Megan sank her teeth into the women’s jugular just as she began to spasm as a violent orgasm ripped through her body. She could feel the warm blood flow over her tongue, and into her body. Only intensifying the pleasure. She drank deeply of the life force of her first victim. Feeling the warm blood fall over her breasts, her already wet pussy was being covered in fresh hot blood. That caused her to shudder and orgasm again.

At last it was over, the blonde laid cradled in her arms. Still warm, but no longer alive. She felt more alive and sensuous then ever before. Her body was on fire, little waves of pure pleasure rolled through her senses. When at last she opened her eyes, she looked at the thing standing before her. He extended his hand to help her to her feet. But She just starred at him. **Come my dear our new life has just started** He was cold, and ancient. A thing long dead and she was repulsed by his presence. She looked down at the dead women in her arms; she didn’t feel any remorse, no guilt, just satisfaction for the moment. She new she was changed, she knew what she was. And she knew what it was that she wanted!

Gently laying the dead women on the floor. She got up slowly on shaky legs. She picked up her cloths and turned to leave. He knew without a word being said that she had never been his, and never would. She belonged to another, and that she would be seeking him out. Quietly he vanished into the dark, back into the myth and legend. The blonde was found later that day with a smile on her face. Her naked body still covered with a mix of cum and blood. As for Megan she had disappeared into the night. She had to find her lover; she had to have him with her always!

To Be Continued...

12