Megan's Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one. No! Wait, Margie, the babysitter!"

"Right, and she wears that light pink lipstick too!"

"Why would she do that? How come I didn't smell that when I put them on?"

"I think she has a crush on you, every other woman I know has too, so why not her? You didn't smell them because you use your aftershave and mouthwash just before you put them on."

"But she's just a little girl."

"To you, yes. But inside she has those yearnings growing in her body. She wants you and has to get rid of me to have a chance at you."

"Wow! I always thought she was such a sweet little thing."

"Sweet little thing can get the hots for a Stud like you too. I was a sweet little thing when I first saw you and chased you for two years before you caught me."

"What, I chased you."

"Really, what ever you say, dear."

God, I loved that man, "Honey, let me handle this. Do NOT say anything to her."

"What ever you say."

The next evening I asked Margie to sit for us again. We got in the car and went around the block. I returned to the house and slipped in our bathroom through the patio door. I could hear her putting the kids to bed and I slipped in my closet and left the sliding door open an inch or so. When the kids were quiet I heard her coming down the hall. She turned the light on and went to the dirty clothes hamper and searched for his dirty under shorts. She held them to her face and breathed the odor in deeply. She sat on the bed and kissed the shorts and rubbed them on her face.

Then she walked to his dresser and opened his underwear drawer. She jumped back and looked around. She looked back in the drawer at the note laying on top of him things. It said, "GOT YOU!"

I stepped from the closet. She turned to run but I had expected that and caught her. I held her by the shoulders and said, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, I know exactly how you feel. I love him so much I can't stand it. I love to smell him too! Here girl, sit here on the bed and talk to me."

"Oh! Mrs. Bronson, I'm so sorry, I didn't take anything."

"No, I never thought you did. I did figure out about the E-mails though. I want those to stop. OK?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Please forgive me. It won't happen again."

"Good! They didn't bother me that much, you see I love my man and I know he loves me. I know he has never cheated on me and I have to believe he never will. I want you to know this though. I will kill to keep him. I will do it without guilt and without warning. I will have to; I know I can't live without him. You will find your own man some day and love him as much as I love my Dave."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes I do, Dave is way to old for you anyway, even if he is a super hunk. He is way over twice as old as you are."

"Mrs. Bronson, thank you for understanding."

"Like I told you, I have the same feelings about him after all these years as I did the first time I saw him. I do know how hot he is. Now I have to go, I haven't said anything to him. I told him I forgot something. See you later."

Just before we got home after a delightful evening I told him not to say anything to her. "After all, good babysitters who live that close are damned hard to find."

12