Megan's Uncle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,206 Followers

"You can let go of your ankles now, my hungry slut, and rest your legs on my shoulders" he said. "Now I'm going to fuck my virgin niece."

Megan moaned as she felt him rocking against her, covering his shaft with her juices. Then he pulled back until his mushroom head nestled tight against her hole. He grinned and pushed forward, parting her pussy lips with his shaft and watching the amazed look on her face when she first experienced his size. He stopped briefly to give her a chance to adjust and then he pushed on until he reached a barrier. He moved a little inside her, making her raise her hips to receive more of him. Then he charged through, his niece's scream as he broke through her virginity telling him to stop. Buried deep inside her cunt he came to a rest as she recovered from the sharp pain of her very first cock penetrating her.

"So," he mused against her mouth as she was panting from the pain of his cock tearing through her virginity, "you were telling the truth. My slutty niece was a virgin after all."

He started withdrawing his cock and chuckled at Megan's protests at having his thick meat removed from her tight cunt. He waited until he was almost out and then slammed back inside her, deeper this time. He repeated the action several times, each time fucking her harder and deeper, his thrusts rewarded with squeals of pleasure from his niece. He was soon pounding her furiously. Megan felt her cunt getting battered from her uncle's vicious fucking and she loved it. Soon she couldn't do anything but cum.

"I'm cuuuuummmmmmmmming!!!!!" she cried out as her body convulsed underneath his, gripping his shaft tight and squirting her juices all around his engorged meat.

As soon as Megan's orgasm subsided, Uncle Dan pulled out of her and smacked her ass a couple of times until it was shining wet with her cum juices and a few drops of her virginity blood.

"Get on your hands and knees, my little slut niece," he commanded her and she quickly obeyed. This time he didn't enter her gently. He impaled her on his cock in one fast and hard stroke, going all the way inside her. He pulled her up against him by her tits and squeezed them hard as he fucked her. His balls kept slamming into a pool of her horny juices and all her senses were focused on the way he was using her cunt and tits. Being fucked was a million times better than she'd imagined.

"How do you like this, my little slut?" Uncle Dan whispered in her ear. "Do you like being fucked by your uncle? Do you like being your uncle's fuck toy?"

"Oooooh yes," she panted back. "Fuck me, Uncle Dan. Use my cunt!"

"Are you my little whore? Who does your cunt belong to?"

"I am your whore, Uncle Dan! My cunt belongs to you."

"Then show it! Rub your clit until you cum!"

Megan reached down and rubbed her clit furiously as Uncle Dan kept fucking her. It didn't take long for her whole body to start shaking in his arms and as her cunt contracted around his cock he groaned out loud and started shooting his cum deep into his niece's womb. Her cumming cunt milked him dry, load after load, until they collapsed on the bed. Uncle Dan took her in his arms.

"Babe, you're moving into my bedroom tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah, how am I going to enjoy my little whore if I don't have her cunt with me every night."

"What about when you go out on dates?"

"I don't need to go out on dates anymore. You're all the cunt I'll be needing now."

Megan couldn't believe her luck. Her uncle wanted to fuck only her.

"Are you ready to hear the ground rules?" Uncle Dan pinched her nipple hard as he spoke and she started feeling horny again.

"Yes, Uncle Dan."

"Do you promise that you'll obey them? You know I'll have to punish you if you don't!"

"I promise, Uncle Dan."

"OK. As your uncle's whore you only wear clothes when I tell you to. You only go out when I say you can. When I come home you run to the door and greet me, on your knees, prepared to suck my cock. You keep your body clean and free of hair so that you're ready to be fucked at any time. Have you understood?"

"Yes, Uncle Dan."

"Good. Now be a good whore and come to the bathroom with me. We both need cleaning."

Uncle Dan let Megan clean his body. She could use soap for most of it, but she had to use her mouth for his cock and balls. She loved it. He enjoyed it so much that he soon pushed her up against the cold tiles and fucked her again so that she had to clean him once more. When he was done he gave her 5 minutes to finish her own shower before cooking his dinner. He let her wear an apron so that she didn't burn any delicate parts, and he couldn't help fucking her again as she was stirring the sauce. She finished cooking with his cum running down the inside of her legs. He wouldn't let her clean herself before eating, but punished her for soiling the chair with the cum from her cunt by making her clean the chair with her mouth. By the end of the weekend she no longer remembered what it was like before she was her uncle's whore.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,206 Followers
12