Meghan Ch. 04

Story Info
Elizabeth masturbates for Meghan and Jeremy.
3.4k words
4.67
29.3k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nan12345
nan12345
24 Followers

Jeremy

Meghan has somehow now got into the habit of making little demands on me, sort of ordering me around, like I'm some kind of admin assistant or something. Last Tuesday she had me go to a gourmet shop, way over town, and buy her a half pound of Caerphilly cheese - which I'd never heard of - and take it to her doorman. On Sunday she calls, right after I got back from church, telling me to be in the parking lot of the mall at five where, she said, she might need to call me to pick up something for her; I was there but never heard from her - and I stayed until ten, when the mall closed. Tonight she calls, all business, and with her usual lack of small talk says: "I need you to pick something up for me."

I know better than to ask any questions: "Yes, of course."

"Write this address down: twenty-eight ..."

"I'm sorry ... I need to get something to write on."

"Jeremy, you are an irritating little shit. Weren't you a boy scout? Be prepared and all that? Go and get the damned stuff."

I hurried to the kitchen where and my shopping list pad: "OK, sorry, got it."

"Twenty-eight fifty-two Bruton, the basement store. You got that?"

"Yes: 'Twenty-eight fifty-two Bruton, the basement store'. Right now or what?"

"Don't ask me questions; I find it very irritating. Have you got that, Jeremy?"

"Yes, Meghan. I'm sorry."

"There will be a parcel there. Pick it up at six, tomorrow, and bring it to me at my place at eight. Got that?"

"Yes, six, tomorrow, for eight," I quietly parroted. She hung up.

Meghan

I'm actually having a blast doing this 'mistress' thing. It was Bec's idea. "You need to train him to submit," she said, "so you can train him, later on, to act."

"Huh?", was my articulate response, "you mean, like, I'm going to put on black leather and high heeled boots and all?"

"No Shug, that's amateur hour, play-acting stuff. You're going to control him properly."

"Like how?"

"What is it that he - that any friggin' male - wants, above all else?"

"Sex."

"Right. So you give him the kind of sex that he could only dream of."

"I'm not going to fuck him."

"I know, we talked about that. But Elizabeth could. You said she still liked it."

It's true. Even though Elizabeth and I have been together almost two years now, she still likes to do a man every now and then. I say 'a man', but it's always Armando. That suits me because our deal is that we always do it as a three-some. Actually, that's kind of misleading. The three of us get on the bed, but Armando doesn't touch me. I just do my thing while they do theirs. The reality is, of course, that I love it: it really turns me on to watch and, added bonus, Armando is really sweet about doing my little daddy thing for me; he understands that. So I get a good turn-on and a facial. Not a bad deal.

"Yeah, she still likes it ... but I don't want her getting too much of it, you know what I mean?"

"Of course, Shug. But, you know, if you play it right you get him to prefer jerking off to most anything else. You know what I mean."

"Give him little shows, you mean? Get him into 'watching' rather than doing?"

"Yeah, you've got it: 'I created a voyeur' type thing. You only have to do it until you can trust him to go out and do your bidding, like we talked about. Find his own little virgins to fuck up."

"OK, so he gets great sex. That's it? That's going to make him my little submissive?"

"It'll sure go a long way to keeping that boy on a leash, but you need to do more. You need to get him used to taking orders, to doing what you want, outside of sex. You've got to get make him one hundred percent obedient, twenty-four seven."

"OK, I can buy that. What sort of orders?"

"Trivial things ... but don't forget to mix in the sex stuff as well. For instance, you always, always, forbid him to come until you say so. You gotta program him so that he wouldn't dream of finishing himself off until you give permission. That's when he's with you off course. But, when he's not with you, you make him do things like, er, pick up some groceries and bring them to your doorman - menial stuff. Or, maybe, tell him to be somewhere at some specified time in case you need to call on him; and then don't call - let him just sit there, scared to leave in case you do call. Don't be asking him 'nicey, nicey' to do things: tell him what to do like you're dealing with some flunky. Make sure that he like totally understands that, if he wants to keep enjoying this phenom sex, he must obey. 'Obey' is the key word."

"Gotcha. I like it."

"Now Shug, I know you can play the bitch really well but now and then you've got to be nice. It's like training a puppy: you start off by telling it to 'sit' and giving it a treat every time it does so. Then every other time, then every third time, and so on until he slams his butt on the floor every time, treat or no. But, in the beginning, you've got to keep those treats close at hand."

"Got it. Train him like a dog. I love it. What a delicious bitch you are."

"Years of dealing with assholes, Shug. Too many years. Oh, one last thing on the training: you've got to work really hard at getting him to keep his hands off his pecker when he's not with you. That way, eventually, you're his only sexual outlet. When you've got him there, you've got him trained. He's yours."

Jeremy

Promptly at six, having had to explain to Mr. Stevens that I had an appointment and could I leave ten minutes early, I arrived at the address I'd been given. It was a lady's underwear store, which kind of worried me, but, even worse, it was the sign in the window: 'Closed', even though there were lights on. Painted on the window, gold on black, was the store's name: 'Intime'. Had they screwed up the spacing, or what? Next to the sign was a bell-push. I pushed, heard it ring and then, thank heavens, heard footsteps. The door opened and a woman looked at me and said: "yes?"

"Um ... I'm supposed to pick up a parcel for ...er Miss Hughes." She looked at me, in a somewhat clinical way, then held the door open for me to enter, which I did. She closed the door behind us and led the way. I followed. We passed isolated displays of very flimsy looking underwear in every color but white. I started blushing. Fuck; I hate that I do that.

She ducked behind a counter and brought out the sort of little paper bag that you get from these high-end stores, all in black with the name 'Intime' on it in gold. She put it on the counter and said: "here." She was really good looking, sort of oriental, but not totally, yet with the lightest blue eyes. Her almost black hair was cut short in kind of a spiky, edgy way, which fitted in with her funky kind of outfit. "Do you like underwear?" she asked, in a slight, foreign accent with overtones of huskiness.

I blushed even more. Fuck! "Um ... well, er, sure, I guess."

"You are blushing."

"Um, I guess, I-I'm a little out of my depth in this kind of place."

"Ah, yes," that accent again, "a woman's place. I understand."

I was so grateful for that bone of compassion that I ventured to ask: "why don't you spell 'in time' with a space?"

She looked blankly at me with those slightly oriental, blue eyes and raised an eyebrow: "in time?"

"Yeah," and I pointed at the bag.

She smiled, then giggled: "ann team" she said - or at least that's what it sounded like, "it's French. For 'intimate'.

"Oh," was my witty comeback as my total lack of worldliness was exposed.

-----------------------------------

Elizabeth

He was kind of cute. Not hot, like Armando, but a nice, clean American boy. Of course I will do whatever Meghan asks - she will have me fuck him no doubt. But I had asked what he was like for I do not wish to fuck a pig, no? So Meghan suggested sending him around to the store so I could see him incognito. "Besides," she had said, "it will give him a chance to check you out and get his little fantasies going. Kind of like priming the pump." This is typical Meghan: always finding the angle.

Jeremy

Right on the second of eight, I rang Meghan's doorbell. She opened it and I noticed that, for once, she wasn't wearing jeans: she had on a loose, fairly long, black skirt. Neither was she wearing her customary white button-down. Instead she wore a baggy, grey, long-sleeved top - kind of like an oversized t-shirt. I handed her the Intime bag, which she took without a word, and followed her in to the living room. The room looked the same as last time except that the coffee table between the sofas was missing. She sat down on one of the sofas: "get yourself a drink," she directed. I poured myself a glass of wine, she pointed to the sofa opposite her and I sat. She did that silent toasting thing again and we drank.

"What would you like to do?" She asked in a pleasant voice - as if we were equals and I could take charge of the evening. Right.

"Um ... whatever you want," said I as my cock started to demonstrate its independence.

She looked at me with that calm, steady, unnerving look of hers. "That's not very innovative. Is it, Jeremy?"

"No, I guess it, er, isn't really. Well, how about ... um, watching a movie?" I plaintively and lamely asked.

"You mean a porno movie don't you, Jeremy? You'd like to watch a nice porno movie so you could get nice and hard so you could jerk off. You'd like to do that wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"And would you like come over my face?"

My cock was already stiff: "Y-yes."

She smiled and changed the subject: "Did you enjoy our little massage the other week?"

"Yes. Yes, I really did."

"You did, didn't you? And did you like playing with those girls?"

"Yes."

"Better than jerking off alone with me?"

"Oh ... no. No, really."

"Good. I'd like to think that. Which reminds me: do you jerk off a lot at home these days?"

"Yeah, I really do."

"Well I want you to stop doing that. I don't want you playing with yourself unless you're with me. Will you do that for me. Jeremy? Only jerk off when you're with me?"

Man. I mean, you know, I used to jerk off before I met her maybe once a week or so but now, I'm wanting to do it like three times a day. I just have to think about her and I get a hard-on. "Um, I'll try."

"No, Jeremy I don't want you to 'try' I want you do it. I want you to promise me that you won't jerk off unless you are with me.

"I'll promise but, you know ..." I looked beseechingly at her, hoping she would take pity or, at least, let me know that she understood my quandary. She gave no indication, just looked at me with those smoky, green eyes. Oh, fuck, fuckity fuck: "I promise."

"Good, now I'd like you to meet a friend of mine." As she said this, the bedroom door, which had been ajar, opened and in walked the woman from 'Intime'. "This is Elizabeth. I think you've already met."

I must have looked totally confused, which I was. Not only was this the woman from the underwear store, but she was dressed in Meghan's standard outfit: blue jeans and a white button-down Oxford and, being about Meghan's size, looked very much like her, in terms of the body anyway. "Uh, yeah ... hi," I stammered as I jumped to my feet, wondering why I'd gone to the store not two hours ago to fetch a bag that this woman could easily have brought. Don't think.

She came over to me and held out her hand, which I awkwardly shook. I have never gotten used to shaking women's hands; it doesn't seem natural somehow. "Elizabeth Magnusson," she softly said, gazing at me with those strange, blue eyes that didn't quite jibe with the foreign accent.

"Jeremy. Jeremy Stuart." She nodded gravely and went and sat down beside Meghan. I sat down.

"Jeremy and I were just wondering what would be fun to do, weren't we?" Purred Meghan, putting her hand on the other girl's knee.

"Yeah ... we were."

Elizabeth said nothing, just looked at me. I had two women just kind of gazing at me. It was pretty unsettling, especially as you never know where Meghan's going to take it. "I think," said Meghan, "that Jeremy rather wants to watch a porno movie."

"Ah, yes. You like the porno movie, it excite you, no?" Came Elizabeth's husky question, coupled with a very direct look that seemed genuinely concerned as to my answer. Rather as if she were asking my opinion on some deeply important topic on which I was an expert.

"Well ... er ..., I've only really seen one or two actually but ... y-yes I liked them."

"Jeremy gets very excited when he sees porn," Meghan informed her.

"Ah, and then you like to ..." and, instead of finishing the sentence, Elizabeth made a jerking off motion with her hand, still managing to look very interested in my response. I blushed deeply but managed to nod an affirmative.

"Ah, this is fun, no?" Another nod as those strange blue eyes gazed at me.

"Jeremy really liked the movie you made of me," said Meghan, "he seemed to get particularly excited watching me amuse myself."

"You like to watch girls pleasure themselves?" asked blue eyes.

"Y-yes."

"And you liked watching Meghan do this?"

"Yes."

"He'd probably like to watch you do it," said Meghan, helpfully.

"This is true? You would like to see me pleasure myself?"

"Yes."

"And then you would want to ...," again the jerking off motion accompanied this earnest question.

"Oh, I know that he'd want to," interjected Meghan, "but we have a little agreement, don't we Jeremy?"

I nodded and Elizabeth tilted her head to one side, gave a little moue and said: "And what is this 'agreement' Jeremy?" When she said my name she kind of made the 'j' into a 'zher' sound. It was pretty sexy; but I had all the sexy that I needed right then.

"Um, I'm not allowed to come until Meghan says so."

"Ah, this is torture, no?"

"No, no, not at all ... it's kind of ...," and I trailed off, not knowing what to say. I'm not even sure that I know how I feel, let alone have the ability to articulate that feeling. I guess it is a kind of torture but it ends in these fabulous orgasms. So I guess it's delay for betterment as the economists might say.

Meghan trailed her hand, which had been resting on Elizabeth's knee, up and down Elizabeth's thigh. "So would you like to see her do it? Would you like to see Elizabeth masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Would you do that for us Elizabeth?" whispered Meghan into Elizabeth's ear.

Elizabeth did nothing for a while, just looked at me with those strange, blue, almost Asiatic eyes, then she put her right hand up and ran one finger slowly over her shirt, over her left breast. As she did so, Meghan removed her hand and moved away, turning so that she was on the end of the sofa looking directly at Elizabeth in its middle. My cock was already rigid.

Elizabeth idly began to play her fingers, slowly and softly, over her breast, all the while looking directly at me. After a while she casually stroked the other breast. I could see the outline of her nipples now, pushing against the shirt. She slid her hand inside her shirt and I could see its outline as it moved over her breast. She slid slightly forward on the sofa and opened her legs and, with her left hand, ran her fingers slowly across the fly and onto her thigh, then back again, across the top of her jeans, to the other thigh. Her right hand now unbuttoned a button on her shirt, allowing her more access to her breast.

My cock was hurting really bad but I dared not touch it. Meghan, on the other hand, seemed to be governed by different rules, for she, too, was now slowly touching her breasts.

In the middle of the sofa Elizabeth undid a couple more buttons and now had both hands inside her shirt slowly squeezing and releasing her breasts while, at the same time, using her thumbs to stimulate her nipples. Both breasts were now more or less in full view. After some longish while playing with her breasts, Elizabeth undid the rest of her shirt buttons and the top two or three buttons on her jeans. With the shirt still on and partially concealing her breasts, she put her right hand down into her jeans and gave a slight gasp as she touched herself. All this time, she had her eyes locked on mine.

Meghan seemed to be mimicking her, openly fondling her breasts and, now, raising her skirt to touch herself. I glanced at her to see if I could see her sex, but it was hidden by the skirt. I looked back at Elizabeth, who briefly looked at Meghan before, again, looking at me. Into the silence of this performance, Meghan quietly said: "you can take your cock out now." I didn't need any encouragement and rapidly unbuckled and unzipped to allow me to slide my pants down a bit and extract myself. The cessation of pain was immediate.

Both women looked at my cock for a short while but then Elizabeth's eyes were back on mine as she undid the rest of her fly, raised herself off the sofa and slid jeans and panties off, kicking them to one side. That done, she removed her shirt. Her whole body was a sort of light, coffee color, with small, dark, very erect nipples and a luxurious bush that had, obviously, never seen a bikini wax for it covered a large area from thigh to thigh in rich, almost black, hair.

My cock was twitching with excitement and I could see the pre-come shining the tip as Elizabeth started rubbing her clitoris in small, gently circles. Her breathing was getting a little ragged now. Meghan stood up and crossed over to my sofa, sitting next to me. She spread her legs a bit and went back to playing with herself, lifting her skirt enough to expose herself to Elizabeth but keeping herself concealed from me. Elizabeth gazed at Meghan's sex for a long time, and started breathing even more heavily as she now changed her hand such that she was pushing two fingers in and out of herself, while keeping her thumb against her clitoris. I couldn't see what Meghan was doing, but I guessed that she was doing pretty much the same; she was certainly moving her hand pretty rapidly.

Elizabeth started to come, switching her gaze from Meghan's sex to me. Her eyes flickered open and shut as she looked at me and her pants became louder and louder. With a last, deep shudder she convulsed silently. She stayed crouched over for a few seconds and then slowly sank back into the sofa.

"Now!" said Meghan urgently. I knelt on the sofa, facing her, my cock as close to her face as I could get it. All I had was the profile for, as she frantically masturbated, she was looking directly at Elizabeth, who was now returning her gaze. I splashed come all down the side of her face, some missed and went on to her t-t-shirt but the majority of it trickled down her cheek as she came in her usual loud, jerking manner, barking out her "fuck, fuck ..." mantra as Elizabeth silently watched.

nan12345
nan12345
24 Followers