Meghan Ch. 05

Story Info
Meghan and Elizabeth teach Jeremy how to make love.
5k words
4.63
21.3k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nan12345
nan12345
24 Followers

Meghan

The ultimate objective is to use him. Specifically, to use him to seduce young women and hopefully corrupt them so that they, in turn, can do the same to young men and so on. This is my admittedly unbalanced way of commemorating dear 'Daddy' who started me on the path of deviancy. Of course, 'deviancy' is subjective, but I don't think his practice of masturbating and then ejaculating onto my face falls into what anyone could call a 'grey' area. But, back then, I believed it normal. Primarily because he told me it was the secret of growing up to be beautiful - and that this was what my mother asked for all the time. This, of course, was after my mother left us and I, at a very tender age, became 'the woman of the house'.

Deviancy is corruption and I was corrupted. After my happy-family beginnings, it didn't need a lot of push for my late husband to nudge me into the kind of games that he found exciting but which sent me even more off-kilter. I now spend every Thursday morning talking into the mournful air of Stella's office, trying with little or no effect to convince myself that I am not a person who is deviant and generally rather disgusting. Re-programming myself is particularly difficult because, although Elizabeth is all I want, I really do get off spectacularly when a guy splashes come on my face and I thoroughly enjoy many of the visual pleasures of The Lotus. So, I don't see me getting 'cured' and I certainly don't see me becoming a nice young woman with a 'normal' libido, whatever that is. Well, if I'm stuck the way I am and, albeit unwillingly, rather enjoy it, I want to spread the pleasure. And this I shall do by turning my little oh-so-Christian virgin into another happy deviant.

Actually, he's starting to lose that choir-boy innocence rather quickly. It's most gratifying. In relatively short order I have gotten him to: blaspheme, drink alcohol, swear, expose himself, play with naked women and masturbate in front of me. Not bad in three months, considering at the git-go he was, at twenty-three, a virgin and thought 'ohmigosh' was racy, had never had any kind of sex and believed swearing and drinking were the inevitable first steps to eternal damnation.

The problem with the boy is that he really has no idea how to act with a woman. He admits that he has no idea how to kiss, let alone arouse and satisfy a woman. Thus he is totally ill-equipped for the task that I have in mind. But we can solve all that: Elizabeth will do a perfect job.

Elizabeth

When Meghan took over The Lotus, after her husband died, she took me out of there for herself. Without her I'd probably still be acting there, or maybe sold on to one of the members. This is so easy. Before it was tiring - I was, every night, fucking this one or that one or playing in groups or putting on the shows. Very tiring. Who wants to do that every night, sometimes until early in the morning? Now it is lovely. I have the shop, which is really Meghan's of course, and Meghan has me and I only have to act for her. Of course, the Lotus was so much better than the treize where Maman still has the apartment - but now with the girl who replaced me after Meghan's husband bought me for The Lotus.

Meghan is very good to me. She is easy to satisfy, she likes to see me with Armando, which is good - I need a man for real pleasure. Now she is playing with Jeremy and I am to teach him how to love a woman. This will be fun.

Jeremy

Meghan has called me every night since that night with Elizabeth. Every night she asks the same question: "have you been jerking off?" It kind of pisses me off, but, so far, I've been able to tell her, truthfully, that I have not. But it's not easy. I say 'every night', but its only been three nights. Feels like a lifetime. Tonight she asked the same question, listened to my answer and, instead of her normal abrupt hanging-up, followed on with: "good, well maybe you need a little reward; come over here - right now," then she hung up.

Tonight she is back in her standard uniform of jeans, no shoes and a white button-down shirt. Elizabeth is also there - dressed exactly the same. Pretty weird, I think. Isn't it?

We get drinks and sit down, them facing me on one sofa and me on the other. I take a deep slug of my wine to calm my nerves.

"Jeremy has not ..." the jerking off motion "... since we last saw him," Meghan says to Elizabeth, who gives a little, concerned frown at hearing this awful news.

"Ah," says Elizabeth, "this is not good, no?"

I blush and say nothing. Meghan then says: "I said I was going to reward you and I am. Can you guess what your reward is?"

"Um, you're going to let me jerk off?"

"No, well yes ... the real reward is that Elizabeth is going to show you how to make love."

Holy shit. Of course my pecker leaped to attention although it was already pretty hard; Meghan has this effect on me.

"But before she does that I think it would be a good idea for you to sort of clear your mind so you can concentrate on the lesson. Not worry about the ending, if you get what I mean?"

I had no idea what she was talking about but said 'sure' just to appear less than stupid, which is how I normally feel when I'm around her.

"So, go ahead."

I looked at her quizzically. "Jerk off," she said. Oh fuck man, just like that? "Do it," she said, narrowing her eyes and giving me a pretty cold look. With both of them looking at me I unbuckled my belt, unzipped and pulled out my cock. It was still pretty hard but suffering a little bit from this rather unnerving experience. I started to jerk off, looking down at myself. "Look at me," she commanded. I did. "Don't come on my carpet," she said, matter-of-factly, "catch it in your hand." And I did, splattering the palm of my left hand with my semen as the two of them calmly watched. Elizabeth stood, went to one side and returned with a couple of tissues, which she silently handed to me. I wiped my hands and my cock and then wondered what to do with the tissues. Elizabeth held out her hand and I gave them to her. She walked into the kitchen, came back a few seconds later without them and sat down again alongside Meghan.

"Put your cock away," said Meghan. I managed to do so. "Now listen up. I am going to assume that you are completely devoid of any sense of how to make love to a woman. Whatever you have read or seen in movies is pretty much the wrong way to go about it. Understand?" I nodded, blushing as usual. "What you need to understand," she continued "is that there is what you accountants like to call a 'timing difference' which, in this context, means that men and woman take different amounts of time to reach a sexual climax. As you have just amply demonstrated, a man can go from nothing to sexual climax in seconds; a woman usually takes a lot longer. A lot longer. You got that?"

"Yes."

"So how do you reconcile the two times?" she asked - like this was some kind of graduate seminar.

"Um ... foreplay?"

"Yeah, but that's too vague, what you're thinking about is not going to cut it unless she's already pretty horny." I must have looked perplexed, or scared, both of which I was, for she ended my predicament by saying: "you've got to get them to feel loved, to feel tender thoughts, to get the right atmosphere going. Most women are not going to turn into sex-crazed sluts just because you've got a hard-on. Forget all that shit in your porno movies. It ain't so."

"Let's suppose you had old Mary Jo here and let's suppose that you have managed to evade weirdo U's chaperone and let's finally suppose that your honor code and chastity pledges have been suspended for the evening."

Alright, in retrospect, I guess it is pretty weird to have gone to a college where you not only pledged chastity, and had an honor code that made you report any lapses, but you were also required to have a chaperone with you at all times when with a member of the opposite sex. Seemed reasonable at the time though.

"So you and Mary Jo are sitting there on the sofa. What do you do?"

"Um, kiss?"

"Sort of. Watch." And she and Elizabeth started to make out. But not really. One would stroke the other's hair and run a hand down her cheek while they gazed into each other's eyes. Then one of them might gently kiss the other on the neck, while the kissee arched her head back to allow full access to her throat, which was then kissed, very softly. More gazing into eyes. More soft touches, but only around the head and neck - never any hand near a breast or between the legs. It was incredibly arousing to watch them. And they kept doing it, kept gently touching and occasionally kissing while maintaining almost constant eye contact. It seemed to go on for hours, but was probably only for five minutes or so.

"You see that?"

"Yes."

"Do you get it? Do you see what we are doing?"

"Y-yes, sort of slow dancing."

"Yeah. What we are not doing is groping each other, sticking tongues down each other's throat or generally acting like a horny teenager. We are making love. What this is doing, for me at least and I think for Elizabeth, is taking us down a path of intimacy that is very erotic and will, ultimately, be very arousing." Elizabeth, looking grave and schoolmarmish, nodded emphatic agreement.

"You need to be acting like that. Forget your pecker. Forget it. Concentrate on slowing everything down, on making the woman fall in love with you. Every time. She needs to love you or at least feel a vast amount of pleasure in just being near you. Now you try it." That said, Meghan indicated to Elizabeth that she should move over to my sofa, which she did.

So Elizabeth and I started making out. I felt horribly embarrassed as she gazed at me and put the first soft kisses on my cheek. The sheer proximity to a woman, the intimacy, was overwhelming. Her perfume alone made me tremble. I just sat there for a while, letting her stroke my hair and kiss me then I heard my tormentor's voice breaking into my reverie: "don't just sit there, respond. She's not there to turn you on - it's supposed to be the other way around. We all know you can get excited." This was unfortunately very true for my erection was now back in full force. I gamely tried to mimic Elizabeth's actions and she didn't seem to be too upset by my efforts. And, in a short while, I settled in to the rhythm of the thing. It was fun.

After a fair amount of time our life coach chimed in again: "Ok, that's enough. You get the idea." At this, Elizabeth simply stopped and leaned back into the sofa. I was left with a painful erection, which Meghan promptly noticed.

"Did that excite you?"

"Yes."

"Jerk off again." Oh fuck. I must have not reacted quickly enough, for Elizabeth calmly leaned across, unbuckled my belt and rubbed my erection through my pants. I unzipped and it jumped out. Taking a deep breath, I started to masturbate, keenly aware of Elizabeth's presence and her perfume. "Not on the carpet," came the helpful reminder from our hostess and I once again spurted into my left hand. I say spurted, but this time there was a lot less ejaculate but still enough to cover my palm. As I sat there panting, Elizabeth kissed me on the cheek then went to get me some more tissues. Once more, I wiped my hand and cock clean and placed the soggy tissues into Elizabeth's open palm. She made her trip to the kitchen and came back to sit alongside Meghan. I don't think she washed her hands.

"OK, you seem to have got the basic idea: you go real slow, you don't grope, you don't stick tongues down throats you just make slow, slow, slow love. You should plan on doing that for at least fifteen to twenty minutes. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"Awright. After you've done that, real slow for fifteen to twenty minutes you can start to expand your horizons. Watch." They started to make out as before but now Meghan spent more time kissing Elizabeth's neck, just below her ears. She began rubbing her face against the skin and running her fingers through Elizabeth's hair more frequently. Then, with one hand on Elizabeth's upper arm, she started gently sucking the lobe of her ear, whilst at the same time, moving her hand up and down the arm more or less alongside Elizabeth's breast. She did this for some while, occasionally changing from sucking the lobe to blowing softly into the ear and, once, licking it. Elizabeth, her eyes closed, looked decidedly happy. With one final kiss, Meghan halted the demo and leaned back into the sofa. "Did you follow that?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"What did I do?"

"You, um, seemed to concentrate on her neck, below her ear, lifting her hair to touch the skin. Then you started playing around with her ear, with the ear-lobe at first and then with the ear itself."

"OK, what else?"

"Um, I think you played with her hair a lot more, ran your fingers through it more often maybe? You seemed to have sort of accelerated the pace a little bit there."

"What else?"

"Um ... you stroked her arm a lot?"

"Good. I did three things pretty much like you said. But they all were done for a reason. The ear is incredibly sensitive. She could feel my mouth suckle her ear-lobe, making it warm and wet, which is a very suggestive sensation for her. When I licked inside her ear she got the double sensation of the wetness and the sound of my tongue as it licked. I followed that up by gently blowing in her ear, which gave her another sensation, warmth. All of the ear thing is about creating sensations that are very pleasant and tend to lead her mind to other sensations involving the tongue and the mouth, as we shall see. The arm thing is very important. Where was my hand?"

I touched my left arm between the elbow and the shoulder, "about her."

"Right. And what is real close to that?"

"Her breast."

"Yeah. Right. Her breast. So what I was doing was rubbing my hand very close to her breast, to her nipple, in a way that I know would start her thinking 'gee, if she just moved her hand a little bit she could be stroking my breast, which I really like'. It was suggestive in other words. I was moving her mind towards a pleasant, sexual activity. If you do that for five or so minutes, after fifteen or twenty minutes of the earlier stuff, she is going to start getting pretty excited."

I nodded sagely.

"Why don't we see how well we've done?" Said Meghan, looking enquiringly at Elizabeth. They had either rehearsed this or were incredibly attuned to each other for Elizabeth immediately unbuttoned her jeans, lifted her butt up and slid them down her thighs slightly, together with her panties. Smiling at Meghan she dipped her hand between her legs and held up two fingers. Even from where I sat, I could see they were wet. Meghan sucked the fingers clean and said: "how about that: wonderfully wet and tasting good." I couldn't help but think that this was the same hand, the same fingers, that had recently been holding some tissues soggy with my semen. Holy smoke.

After Elizabeth buttoned up, Meghan had her come over to my sofa and had us practice the ear and arm routine. Given that we all knew that Elizabeth was already pretty aroused it seemed a little hard on her, but, hey, I had a great time and she did start to make nice little sounds and had begun to wiggle a bit and run her fingers up and down the arm that was playing with her arm, while running the other hand back and forth through my hair. I think I was getting the idea pretty good when Meghan, of course, called time out.

"All right, that's enough. I think we can assume that you've now managed to get the lady aroused. The big issue you face is what? What do you think?"

"You mean, like, what do I do next?"

"Yeah, you've got her all excited, wet, and she's beginning to wiggle around, indicating pretty high levels of sexual response, so what do you do then?"

"Um, unbutton her clothes?"

"You are a fucking moron. No. You do not 'unbutton her clothes' you doofus. You have two options. The first is that you do nothing. This is a very, very good option, but really needs a relatively experienced women. What you are doing here is pushing her into making the big move. An experienced woman, who is hot and horny is not going to go too long before she either puts your hand on her breast or pussy or simply puts her own hand on your cock. Doing nothing is absolutely the right move if you have a woman who has some experience.

"Got it."

"Now, if you are dealing with your little Mary Jo type, your virginal little thing, it's unlikely that option one, doing nothing, is going to work: she ain't going to put her hand on your cock, sunshine. It just won't happen. So now you've got to raise the ante. Any thoughts on how you might do that?"

Only Meghan could make a conversation about fucking turn into some sort tutorial. "Um, no."

"Jesus fucking Christ. Well, what about touching more of her body, her breasts say? Or what about some serious kissing, tongue swallowing stuff? Of course, I forget, you've never done that. Watch."

The obliging and doubtless very frustrated Elizabeth turned into Meghan who proceeded to nibble at her ears a bit, rub her arm a bit, kind of like getting back to where they'd been then, seemingly casually, the hand that was rubbing the arm sort of slipped off it and gently touched her breast. She then replaced the hand on the arm and leaned in to kiss Elizabeth on the mouth for the first time. At the beginning, she gave her little pecks around the mouth, then under her eyes, then her chin until, finally she put her tongue out and slowly licked Elizabeth's lips. Elizabeth responded by opening her mouth and the tongue went inside. They broke apart and then started again with, every now and then, the odd touch to Elizabeth's breast. After a while they spent a lot more time kissing and seemed to get pretty frenzied over it, grinding their mouths together as now Meghan openly fondled Elizabeth's breast as they kissed. This was pretty fucking hot to watch so it must have been really hot to be involved.

After a long time, it seemed, Meghan pulled away. Both of them looked disheveled and both of them were breathing pretty heavily. So was I.

"Ok," said Meghan eventually, "you see where we have her now? She's definitely hot, definitely enjoying it and happily letting you grope her tits. But notice, this being your Mary Jo type, she has still not indicated that she is willing to fuck you. You've got more work to do to get there. But let's have you practice that last bit, particularly the French kissing."

Elizabeth obediently crossed back over and said: "close your eyes." I did and felt her come close and then start kissing my face just as Meghan had done to her, little kisses here, there and everywhere. Then I felt the tongue on my lips. "Open your mouth," she whispered. I opened my mouth and felt her tongue gently enter and then move around inside. Oh fuck, that was so incredible. "Do it to me," she whispered. And I did. After a few minutes I was getting the hang of it when our pedagogic hostess said: "the arm, goddammit, play with her fucking arm, don't just lie there." I did as she said and a few minutes later heard: "now her tit." I tentatively touched her breast. She responded by pushing her tongue deep into my mouth and rubbing her thighs against me. I started to fondle the breast, and she sat up. "Like this ..." and she showed me, playing with her own breasts while looking at me. "You do it gentle, no? You caress the breast. You, run the fingers over the nipple, very slow, very gentle, like this. Some girls like it more hard, but you should not start like that, they will tell you if they want." That little lesson over, we went back to kissing and I played with her breasts and nipples with authority. Again, mistress fucking Meghan called a time out.

"Ok, you seem to have grasped that." Of course, I was as about as hard as a diamond, not that Ms. Meghan would give a flying fuck about that, as Elizabeth calmly pulled away and moved back to the other sofa.

nan12345
nan12345
24 Followers
12