Mek-World Reality TV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PARLEK: "OK, Meks, Ted is being ushered out of the Hexadome because we need to reset for the next round. First time viewers should note that the candidates change each round, and so you may or may not see returning faces from the first round in the next. We'll break here for a commercial, and, when we come back,... Round 2."

Ted is led back into the wings and the sliding door closes behind him. He is escorted by squat humanoid Meks with built-in electric human prods. These Meks are specially designed to capture and subdue humans.

In the Hexadome, a door opens opposite the one through which Ted exited. The candidates' restraints are disengaged, and they climb down out of their seats. Several of them simultaneously try to rub feeling back into their own buttocks after sitting on the hard steel ledge and others move their legs in such a way as to get circulation flowing again. The chair units are not built for comfort, but are, instead, strictly utilitarian. There is to be an exchange of candidates. New candidates are brought into the room. Ted's wife, mother, and mother-in-law hug briefly and try to console each other despite their lack of ability to speak. Soon, however, the little triad is broken up. Some of the round 1 candidates, including Ted's wife, remain but are moved to new positions relative to each other. Other first round candidates are removed and replaced with new additions. All this transpires within the window of a three minute commercial break plus the little extra time derived by PARLEK's welcome back banter. This time all of the candidates are positioned in a reclined position, and thus look like they are in gynecological exam chairs with their feet up, and secured, in the stirrups. However, they are elevated such that their genitals are at face level to a standing man of Ted's height.

PARLEK speaks. "Welcome back, Meks, we are ready for an exciting second round, but, before the game begins, I would like to recommend to you RoboCondos. These condos are affordable, ergonomic, and they even allow hu[man]-pets as long as they are potty-trained. That feature may come in handy for one lucky arch-candidate today if Ted doesn't turn things around in this segment of play. So, Jay, tell us about this game."

J8: "It's simple really. Whereas the previous game put the contestant's sense of smell to the test, this one calls on the contestant to rely on another sense altogether. It's called 'Can you Taste it?', and it's a game that tests the contestant's ability to taste the difference between his wife and the other candidates. As before, Ted will determine a random starting point. Again he won't be able to see anything of an identifying nature. This time he will have five seconds per candidate to taste test their genitals. You'll note that he also has a tactile opportunity here as well, but he will only be able to take advantage of it through his lips and tongue. After he completes all of his five second samples, he will select the candidate he believes to be his mating unit. Now, you'll note that all the current candidates have monitor boxes and leads installed just like the contestant wore in the first round. That's because, once Ted selects a candidate, he will have to orally stimulate that candidate to the point of orgasm. These monitors allow our staff to ensure that there is no falsification of sexual climax. PARLEK, I think we are ready to begin."

The camera switches to Ted. Just as at the start of the first round, he is standing in the doorway next to the hand crank and push button. He has the same goggles on that he cannot see through. This time as he approaches an inverted "V" of a candidate's crotch he will see a red square centered in the internal display of the goggles. If he is too much to the left or right, or too high or low, the square will skew into a rectangle and this will be his cue to re-center himself. As he gets closer and closer, the square will become smaller and smaller until his mouth is at the candidate's genitals, at which time it will be a point and then will disappear altogether. As before, Ted spins and then stops the carousel, using the music as his guide.

PARLEK: "Alright, Meks, he is making his way to the first candidate."

The contestant walks up to the first candidate. After the first round, his mind is swimming with the disturbing possibilities of whose labia and clitoris he might be about to put his mouth upon. Besides the obvious, and chillingly awkward, candidates from the first round such as his or his wife's mother or his sister, he imagines others. There are always the captives he knows, but there are also strangers with whom he can imagine being mortified to engage in such intimate behavior. These include nuns, the young, the geriatric, or those who are not mentally competent to deal with the stresses of such a situation. Ted dismisses concerns about the pediatric or geriatric because he has never heard of the machines using such candidates. He guesses that the Meks' reluctance to do so has to do with their aesthetic inclinations or the fact that such candidates might be too easily discounted by the contestant. On the other hand, the Meks love to use taboo candidates whenever such candidates cannot easily be distinguished from the mating unit. Ted is not sure that the machines understand why certain candidates are taboo, and he is certain that it is not the titillation of what is taboo that drives the Meks to use such candidates. Rather, the thrill for the Meks is derived from knowing they have more greatly embarrassed and debased the human contestant, and thus affirmed their superiority.

Ted pauses, takes a deep breath, and leans into the first set of sex organs. He decides he must be as thorough as he can be, embarrassing or not. He, therefore, runs his tongue the length of the woman's slit. He tastes, feels, and makes mental notations. He spends most of his time on the clit and labia trying to visualize them from the tactile sensation. The woman is not aroused in the slightest, and, in fact, she seems to be squirming against his violating tongue to the limited extent her restraints allow. Ted takes the latter as supporting evidence that this is not his wife. He confidently eliminates candidate 1 based upon the fact that she has a much bigger clit that his wife as well as a much bushier pubic patch.

Candidate 2 is also summarily dismissed. She is extremely wet and seems to push against Ted's tongue to the degree she is able. Unlike candidate 1, Ted has the benefit of flavors other than purely sweaty musky skin. He can taste candidate 2's drenched sex, and it does not taste like his wife. Furthermore, his wife is not the kind to get extremely aroused from being subjected to humiliation and embarrassing spectacle. Candidate 3 is even less likely. Ted imagines her as an older woman who has given birth to a dozen babies, and perhaps hypercephalic ones at that. Candidate 4 is a small woman. While his wife is fairly petite, this girl is tiny judging from the short distance between the top of her slit and the rough puckered sphincter that he inadvertently tongues because he does not expect such a compact space.

Ted's anxiety rises. He has just two candidates left. If neither is more promising than the previous four, he will be at a loss to make his selection. He tries to reassure himself that he has just narrowed it down. Number 5 seems to be an obvious reject. His tongue travels over rough tissue that he imagines to be scars. It is someone who has had surgery. Again he presses out the nervous thought that he might have missed his wife. He visualizes her genitals, and reconsiders whether any of the women he rejected could have been her. Could he have misinterpreted some clue and gotten it wrongly stuck in his mind? He gets to the final candidate, and takes a sigh of relief. It is her, he is certain of it. The taste, the smell, the feeling are all familiar to him. She does not fight the probing tongue like candidate 1 or seek to satisfy herself upon it like candidate 2. Rather this woman seems at ease with him. The alarm sounds signaling the end of his five seconds. He disengages, but does not stand back. Instead, he nods his head in the direction of the woman to indicate that he has made his choice.

PARLEK: "Well, Jay, it looks like Ted has made his choice, and, when we come back from station identification, we'll see if it's the right choice."

Ted is allowed to begin the act of orally satisfying the woman he knows must be his wife during the commercial break because the Meks find the sex act monotonous and only want to see the climactic reveal. The only reason the game requires the contestant to complete the act is to enhance the awkwardness- particularly if the contestant is wrong. Ted knows what pleasures his wife, and begins to devote his efforts to bringing her to climax as quickly as possible. It does briefly occur to him that this might be his last opportunity to be with his wife, and maybe he shouldn't rush. Ultimately, however, he can't subject her to a prolonged ordeal, though he does take efforts to service her lovingly and mindfully even as he focuses on the points that he knows will bring this torment to a conclusion. Despite the stressors, it takes relatively little time to make the woman moist. In short order she is wriggling slightly. Not as the first woman had, who seemed to be trying to break away and bolt, but more like someone beginning to experience the involuntary tremors that are precursors to orgasmic pleasure. By the end of the commercial break the woman is moaning in a manner that can be heard through her taped mouth. The orgasm she experiences is a mixture of pleasure and pain because of the restraints. Her whole body is wracked with sharp spasms that cause the tight bands to dig into her flesh. Her chest is rising and falling rapidly, and she strains to get enough oxygen in through her nose to satisfy the requirements of all of the muscles that are involuntarily tensed and relaxed. The buzzer sounds indicating that the Meks are satisfied that the woman is not faking.

PARLEK: "Well, Jay, Ted seemed pretty confident about this choice. Even throughout the act, he did not show any concern that this might not be his mating unit."

J8: "Yes, PARLEK, he held nothing back on this one."

PARLEK: "Let's reveal which candidate Ted selected."

Ted's goggles clear as the home audience is shown the woman, still breathing hard, that they know from the first round is his wife. Even with her mouth taped shut, one can see she is pleased. Ted rubs his head gently against her thigh. It is the only show of affection and reassurance he can manage with her suspended high above the floor and his hands locked behind his back. He would have kissed her, but she was too high in the air.

PARLEK: "Well, Jay, it looks like this game is going to go the distance. Before we break to set up for the third and final round, tell us about the women Ted didn't select."

J8: "Candidate 1 is a tribal elder who was captured with others in Ted's tribe. She taught the children of the tribe, including Ted's, about religion and morality. As you could probably tell, she did not seem to find the game enjoyable. I don't think she likes a casual acquaintance putting his mouth on her sex organs. Some human women are like that. Candidate 2 you will recognize from Round 1 in the roll of stimulator girl. It's Gina. She also seems a little disappointed, but for different reasons. You know the candidates from our stables get perks for stumping our contestants as an incentive for them to work hard. Candidate 3, you will remember from round 1, is Ted's own mother."

The camera reveals a topless upper body and head shot for each of the candidates as they are described. Ted realizes that the woman he thought of as an old woman who had probably had a dozen big-headed children was, in fact, his own mother. This is all the more demoralizing because Ted is an only child.

"Candidate 4 is Sung Mi, one of the candidates who lives in the stables. She was originally a contestant, but the arch-contestant who won her loved the show so much he donated her to our use. And the final candidate is Erika. Erika was originally the stable candidate Erik, but during a period in which we had a relative dearth of females entering the stables, he was given gender reassignment surgery. Erika is not one of our prettier or more coveted females, but she works hard."

PARLEK: "All right, let's break for commercials, and, when we come back, the final round."

The change over process is similar to the first one with a flurry of activity and re-organization of candidates as soon as Ted is moved behind closed doors. However, the final round requires a much more significant staging change, but it is almost entirely automated. The seats the women sat on in the first and second rounds fold up and retract into a central pillar that drops down until its top is flush with the stage floor. For an instant the room appears to be just an empty hexagonal white room. Then the entire revolving floor area begins to rise up out of the floor such that it looks like there is a hexagonal stage in the middle of the room. When it gets to about four foot in height, it stops rising. There is a circular hole about three feet up from the floor on each of the six sides of the stage. It seems to be lined with a rubber-like grommet, but one can see these orifices adjust in diameter indicating they are some kind of high-tech self-adjusting material. Once the stage-like hexagon, called the hexbox, is up, each of the six triangular wedges opens up like a clamshell by a hinge near the center pillar. The segments are empty except for what looks like the frame of a racing motorcycle covered with supports, actuators, and restraints similar to those seen in the gyno exam chairs from Round 2. One candidate will be encased in each of the six sections. At the command of Mek producers, workers from the stables assist in getting each person into that candidate's respective section. The candidates are positioned as if they are the rider of a high performance motorcycle leaning forward over the gas tank. They have to straddle a padded central pillar that they lean their chests down onto, and their knees rest in scoop-shaped stirrups. Once each candidate's knees are in the stirrups and they are lying down on the angled pillar, they are secured in place. Then the entire unit to which the candidate is strapped is pushed back toward the center until it locks into place, and then the lid is closed back over them. The machine makes slight adjustments such that when the lid is shut, the mouth of the candidate will be aligned with the orifice. The candidate's forehead presses against a rounded padded guide that forms to their skull, and a chin cup rises up and secures each candidate's head in place. This prevents the candidate from looking out, and even if the contestant ducked down to peek inside, all they would see is the darkness of the inside of the candidate's mouth. Each candidate is immobilized to the point that they can only control their lips, tongue, and jaw. The rest of the activity must come from the contestant's movement. The candidates have no way to control the contestant's action. Because of concern for damage to the contestant (who may end up being some Mek's prize) brainwave and physiological monitors linked to the shock collar won't let candidates bite down on an offending member that is causing them to gag or choke. Once all the candidates are in and the covers are closed down over them, the center of the hexbox begins to rise such that instead of being flat topped the "hexbox" angles from the center down to all sides. This involves an expansion of the material that previously seemed rigid, but which is able to "stretch". This expansion of the external geometry is done so that the rear end of the device the candidates are secured to can up-end such that the candidates will be angled downward with their heads lower than their butts. The whole purpose of this convoluted process is so that the candidates' throats are aligned in a position like that of a sword-swallower with respect to the upward-angled erect member that is to be inserted through the hole. This means the contestant's member can breach the candidate's throat though usually at great discomfort to the candidate. The candidate must be ready to swallow the violating engorged flesh.

PARLEK: "And we are back. Jay, this is a close game. Tell us about our final round."

J8: "Yes, PARLEK, it all comes down to this final round. You'll note that Ted is not wearing goggles this time. That is because each of our candidates is enclosed in the hexbox. Ted cannot see them, nor can they see him. The object of this game is to see if the contestant can tell the difference between oral pleasure delivered by his mating unit from that of the five other candidates. The candidate again spins and stops the hexbox. He then inserts his procreational unit into each of the orifices in turn. He will have up to ten seconds in each. After trying them all, he chooses the orifice behind which he thinks his mate is located. He then moves his member in and out of the selected orifice until such time as he achieves orgasm and ejaculates into the select candidate's mouth. Let's watch as he spins the box."

Ted knows that there was no way to strategically manipulate the spinning process to his advantage. He has no way of knowing who is in any given segment at the start. He, therefore, just tries to minimize the spinning motion so as to prevent making his wife any more nauseous than he has to. He spins the crank slowly and briefly and then applies the stop button gradually.

As he walks to the first section of the hexbox, he considers how he should go about trying to tell one mouth from another, and tries to remember what he can about his wife's oral performance. Questions arise such as whether he remembers how deep he can put his cock down his wife's throat before she begins to gag and choke? He roughly does, but he doesn't know how thick the wall of the box is or how his wife's position will affect the depth to which he can comfortably stick his member. He doesn't want to get a preconceived notion stuck in his head that will prove his downfall.

J8: "Well, it looks as though Ted is not quite ready to play so they're going to send out Sung-mi to be his stimulator."

The little naked Korean woman runs out. She has a sweet face, but Ted is happy to see some subtle lines and crow's feet as the only indication that she is actually an adult. Her body looks pre-pubescent and, from a distance she has the face of a youthful girl. Sung-mi doesn't go to her knee or knees, but rather shows her great flexibility by squatting. She uses one hand to simultaneously support the base of Ted's shaft and lightly cup his testicles, and with the other she lifts the head of his flaccid unit and sucks it into her mouth vigorously. She then strokes him with her hand a couple times as she sucks just at the head. Then as he begins to stiffen, in a surprising maneuver, she lets go with both hands and reaches around to grab one of Ted's buttocks in each hand. She then pulls him forward to impale her throat. She is essentially directing him to throat fuck her. He is stiff in a minute. Sung-mi then stands and takes him arm-in-arm (his arms still being cuffed behind his back) and directs him up to the hexbox while reaching across his front to continue to stroke him with her free hand. Her sole remaining task now is to align Ted's cock head with each of the orifices because his hands are not under his control.

Sung-mi subtly strokes the sensitive underside of Ted's cock as she aligns his member with the first hole. When Ted looks at her she smiles coyly and Ted suspects she must be a nymphomaniac. He pushes his engorged staff into the box and tries his utmost to figure out what stands out that will help him make a determination. The lips close around his shaft, and he can feel the tongue on the underside of his member. The mouth seems neither particularly eager nor repulsed. Despite his humane inclination to not cause too much discomfort, Ted decides he must be thorough in the interest of gaining as much information as he can. His future depends upon getting this right. With that in mind, he slowly but methodically plunges his cock in with the intent of pressing the front of his pelvis against the box so as to maximize his depth of penetration. His wife once gave him the deep-throat long ago in the early days before they were married. He, therefore, figures he can eliminate any candidate who can't manage it. He pushes his member in, but before his unit reaches its maximum possible depth it stops. He presses, but it just smashes the head of his penis uncomfortably. He backs it off and tries again, but with the same result. He can feel subtle vibrations caused by what is most certainly a severe gagging reflex. He even thinks he can hear, ever so faintly, the throaty wet gurgling noise resulting from an adverse response to an offending object being rammed into the back of the throat.