Mel (2) Together At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

Mel pulled her shift over her head and said, "Why's that then Mike."

"Fuck me Mel." Mike blurted out in shock, "You're almost naked. Sorry about the language, but you can't lie around like that, everyone will look." Mel's bikini was the skimpiest that it was decently possible to wear, all three pieces of material together weren't enough to cover his hand

. "Fucking hell Mike." Mel mocked, "I love it and I don't care if the whole world looks, I love what they see and I hope they do too." She lay down on the lounger and added, "Anyway, before this holiday is over I intend getting an all over tan so they and you are going to see a lot more of me."

"No you can't do that Mel you can't."

"Mike I thought we had sorted this out earlier." Mel said with a pout, "I want to enjoy this holiday, I can't do that if I have to worry about upsetting you all the time can I. I thought we agreed to just get on with it and have fun."

"But sis, you're my sister." Mike said.

"No I'm not Mike." Mel said, "I'm your wife and you should be glad and proud to have me, every man here would love to be in your shoes." and with that she waved her hand around the swimming pool area.

Mike looked around and caught several men suddenly avert there gaze. He had to admit that it made him feel good knowing what they were thinking. "I see what you mean, but it's going to take some getting used to."

"Well the easiest way Mike," Mel said, with a wicked smile, "Is to not think of me as your sister but to think of me as a woman, as far as that lot are concerned, I'm your woman, so maybe you should change the way you think of me for a while. Oh by the way, normally I swear quite a lot so don't hold back on my account ok."

"Ok!" Mike said, "I will give it a go, and I'll watch the fucking swearing ok."

Mel reached out and put a hand on his knee, and smiled, "Enjoy yourself Mike; you deserve to have some fun as much as I do."

He couldn't argue with that so he patted her hand and smiled back. They lay out in the sun for a while and then Mike asked if she wanted another drink.

"Not yet Mike let me cook for another half hour ok. You can though, go and have a chat with the barman, find out about the in spots"

"Ok!" he said and took the glasses to the bar and, ordering one for himself settled down on a stool to drink it.

From where he sat he could clearly see Mel sunbathing, he watched as men passed and looked at her, as she lay on her back with her eye's closed he could imagine her peeking at them as they leered at her, or knowing Mel she would suddenly open her eyes and smile at them. Mike looked around and noticed several men looking in her direction as she moved around, some of them had there own wives with them, some of them looked from behind magazines or newspapers. Suddenly it dawned on him that he felt quite proud that it was his 'woman' they were looking at.

"Nice eh" a voice said.

Mike jumped as he realised he was staring at Mel like all the other men, Yes....yes quite nice I must say." he said playing along with the man next to him.

"What do reckon then," he said, "an eight or a nine?"

"Pardon?" Mike said a little confused.

"Out of ten," the man laughed, "I reckon she has to be close to a nine at least."

Mike smiled "Well I think I would have to agree, at least a nine."

"Young, fit, and with a body like that," the man said lewdly, "I reckon she could shag for England."

Mike picked up Mel's glass which was freshly filled and said, "I'll let you know."

"What...." the man said as Mike walked away.

He walked over to Mel and offered her the drink. "Nice and cold. Act like you don't know me ok!"

Mel looked puzzled as she took a sip, "Why?"

"There's a guy at the bar reckons you could shag for England," Mike laughed as Mel's mouth dropped, "So I told him I would let him know, So I am going to put some cream on you and we are going to have a chat and a laugh, and he is going to get extremely jealous."

"Oh you rotten bugger," Mel said, "Go on then, what else did he say." as she turned on her stomach.

Mike poured some cream into his hand and rubbed them together, then proceeded to spread it all over Mel's body as he told her about the conversation

"I thought you said, 'shag' for England Mike." Mel corrected.

"Well yes I did but you know what I meant."

Mel turned over so that Mike could do her front, "And just how are you going to let him know how I shag then Mike."

"Well...." Mike started, "Well I'm not am I, but he won't know that."

"Don't forget my legs Mike," Mel said, "And my chest."

"Wha...." Mike stammered, "I can't, bloody hell sis."

Mel looked him in the eye as she put her hands behind her head and opened her legs. "Well he is still looking over here, maybe I should ask him to do it, and anyway it was you who said I was a nine."

"Yes but...."

"You were talking about a woman Mike. So take a deep breath and cream a woman."

Mike looked over his shoulder and saw the guy watching, he didn't look very convinced. Mike moved to the other side of the lounger so that the guy could see plainly what Mike was doing, "Deep breath you say." He breathed in and ran his hands up the inside of Mel's legs and then made sure that he completely covered her tight stomach and then, finally he put some on her chest, not daring to go too low. All the time he smiled, and all the time Mel was moving her body erotically.

As he was about to stop when Mel took his hand and moved it a bit lower, "All of me Mike, or all that shows at least or I will look patchy." she moved his hand and looked into his eye's, he didn't resist, he just kept grinning through gritted teeth.

"Well if that doesn't convince him." Mike said

"Oh he's gone." Mel said calmly

"Mel why didn't you say so." Mike said.

"Because I was enjoying it"

Mike said nothing; he just drained his glass and sat quietly.

"Ok!" Mel said jumping up, "I've had enough of this, come on lets go in the bar and find a quiet corner, we need to talk. She hung the shift over her shoulder and walked off without waiting to see if Mike was following. She knew he was.

She went to the bar and ordered two shots and a beer for each of them, she handed a shot to Mike and said, and "Straight down in one." She put the glass to her lips and when Mike did the same" Go" They both swallowed the contents. She handed him the second shot and did the same again.

As it went down she handed him the beer telling the barman to bring the same again and went over to a table in the corner of the quiet bar. As they sat down she said "Mike we need to be honest with each other, I mean really honest, whether we like what we have to say or not, will you promise me to be one hundred percent honest with me."

"What is this Mel?" Mike asked looking a little worried, "What's going on?"

"Promise me Mike." she said as the barman put the drinks on the table, "I promise you that I will be totally honest with you and answer any questions that you may ask, please Mike trust me, promise me you will do the same."

Mike took one of the shots and said, "Why do I have the feeling I am going to need this." and he downed it in one, "I promise, total honesty, all the way."

Mel downed hers, quickly followed by the last one. Now they were left with the beer and an eyrie silence.

"How did you sleep last night Mike?" Mel said "Like a baby? Or what?"

"What do you mean, how did I sleep" Mike answered, as he raised the shot glass and got the waiters attention.

"Honesty Mike remember. Have any dreams."

Mike looked at her, 'Did she know' he thought for a moment and said, "I had a....rough night."

"How long before you followed me up then?" Mel asked

"Oh about an hour"

"And...."

"And I came to bed." Mike said as the waiter put two more shots down.

Mel picked one up and waited for Mike to take his; they tapped glasses and downed them.

"Let's try that again shall we." Mel said, "And? Tell me from the minute you walked into the room Mike"

"Fuck you Mel." Mike blurted out, "You can be a right bitch at times."

Mel smiled and touched his hand, "Tell me Mike" she said softly.

Mike took a deep breath, "You were lying on the bed asleep, in that thin nightdress. I couldn't help it Mel, they were....I could....see them. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry Mike." Mel laughed, trying to soften the atmosphere, "I did it on purpose, I wanted you to see. So how did you sleep?"

Although he had just said he was having bad dreams, she knew that when Mike moved out he had dreamt about her. She knew that he just had a bad night and hoped she had guessed right, that he dreamt of her.

Mike picked up a shot glass and waved it in the air, along with two fingers. Mel knew he was on the verge of telling her everything so didn't push him. The shots arrived and they swallowed one each. Mel didn't know how long she could keep this up; she wasn't a hardened drinker like Mike and was feeling the effects of the shots already.

Mike played with the last shot and then said, "I dream of you Mel, all the time I dream of you." he went on to tell her of the dream he had that night, all the details like he needed to admit to himself as well as her. Once he had finished he swallowed the last shot.

"Well that was pretty graphic." Mel said, a little shocked at the depth of his dream, "Quite nice as well, you have a very vivid and exciting imagination Mike. But that's not the first time you have had a dream about me is it."

Once Mike had committed himself it all came out. How he had dreamt about her when he was living with her and how that was the reason why he had left, even how it was the reason he had pulled himself together so soon after. He said, "I felt really bad, so I sorted myself out, got off the drink, threw myself into work and even found a woman to be part of my life. But she never was, not really, I just couldn't let her in for some reason."

Mel moved round the circular seat so she was sitting next to him. She took his hand which was fidgeting and shaking. She put the palm to her lips and kissed it. "Now it's my turn to be honest."

She downed her shot and keeping hold of his hand she told him everything that had happened while he stayed with her. "Mike, I had sex with you." she said, she felt the shock run through him but she kept a firm grip on his hand "When you left I thought I was pregnant, or to be honest I think I wished I was but I wasn't, and I was glad. When you asked me to come on this holiday I didn't even think of continuing anything with you, I just came to have some fun. But when I went to bed last night I realised that everything I had bought, the bikinis the nighty even the dresses I had bought with you in mind. Mike I am so sorry if I've hurt you. But you have to know that I don't have any regrets"

Finally she let his hand go. Mike took his beer and downed it, then he stood up "I need time to think." he said, and without another word he walked off.

As Mike walked away he could feel Mel's eyes watching him, he was a bit shaky but put it down to the drink. He felt betrayed, angry, even used. He had no idea where he was going, he just walked. Sometime later he found himself on the top of a cliff looking out to sea. He sat down and took a deep breath, expelling it slowly, he did this a couple more times until he was calm and his mind was clear. He was glad that his dream was based on fact, not that it made it right but at least he could blame Mel and not himself. On the other hand he had to admit that he had enjoyed running his hands over her body, he had enjoyed looking at her the night before and was even proud of what the man at the bar had said about 'his' woman. All this had nothing to do with what Mel had done, and he certainly couldn't blame it on a dream. He took another deep breath and looked at things from a different angle. What if Mel wasn't his sister? How would he feel then?

Silently he pondered this thought and the more he thought the more his body responded, "Admit it you dirty bastard," he said aloud, "You would love having her on your arm and in your bed, you would absolutely love it." He smiled to himself, 'If only life was that easy.' he thought.

In a much calmer mood he made his way back to the hotel. He saw Mel sunning herself by the pool but he went to the bar and stood there with his drink, just watching her calmly, the men still looked and she still ignored them, until one, the same man from earlier, decided to sit on the lounger next to her. He must have said something because her head came up and she smiled and said something back before laying her head back down. The man picked up the sun tan cream and poured some in his hand, the minute his hand touched her back she jumped up, anger all over her face, the man smiled and went to move closer.

As soon as Mike saw the look on her face his mood changed to anger, he half walked and half ran to Mel and stood behind the man calming himself, he was ready to rip the mans head off.

"Come on babe, a little cream ain't gonna hurt is it you'll love it believe me." The man said in a smarmy sickening drunken tone.

"The lady said no." Mike said, controlling his anger.

"Piss of man you had your chance" The man said turning slightly.

"The lady said no." Mike repeated sternly

Now the man was getting angry, "I said piss off."

As the show off half turned to see Mike he was slightly off balance, his hands still full of cream. In one fluid motion Mike grabbed an arm and turned inside it, facing the man he pulled him viciously towards him while throwing his shoulder into the mans chest. Being pulled one way by strong arms and battered in the opposite direction by a strong body knocked the man off his feet. Mike gave a final jerk and twist on the arm as the man fell away, a sickening 'pop told its own tale, the mans shoulder was dislocated, a grunt of pain escaped his lips as he fell to the floor.

Mike followed him down, guiding him it seemed. Once the man was on the floor holding his damaged shoulder Mike said quietly, "the 'babe' is my wife, ok. Now lay still while I will pop your arm back in place."

The man nodded his head in agreement but said nothing. It had all happened so fast that Mel hadn't even moved, she stood with her mouth agape in total shock. She knew that Mike had been in the forces but had never seen him violent, ever. It frightened her and brought back bad memories. Now she had some idea why her ex never bothered her, she hadn't been there when Mike threw him out, but now wished she had seen him get his just desserts.

"You ok now?" Mike asked rubbing the mans shoulder "It may be sore for a day or two but the sun will help it get better."

"Yeah it's fine," the man said, as he stood up "Look, I'm sorry ok," and turning to Mel he added, "I was behaving like a prat."

Mel was still in shock and just gulped and nodded her head. She watched as the man walked off.

"You ok sis?" Mike asked, "Mel!"

"Err....yes." she stammered, "Yes I'm fine what about you, are you hurt."

Mike smiled, "No I'm fine, I think we need a drink, and maybe a little chat about your clothes sense."

She hooked her arm in Mike's to steady her shaking legs and they headed for the bar, "Mike." Mel said quietly, "you frightened me."

"Oh Mel, Im so sorry I didn't think, you know I am not like that don't you."

"Yes Mike of course I know. It was just a shock, is that what you did to Scott when you threw him out. I can see why it worked." she gave a nervous giggle

"I have to be honest Mel, it wasn't what I did that got rid of Scott. A couple days after I threw him out I was going to the reunion if you remember I came round to make sure you would be ok."

"Yes I remember, you were in your uniform, you looked really handsome."

"Well I must have mentioned it to some of the squad because two days later there was a knock on my front door, when I opened it there was a shoe box on the doorstep. Stamped on top was the Regimental Emblem and inside was a size nine left shoe. Nothing else. A couple of days later I saw Scott in the town on crutches, his left leg was in plaster from his hip to his foot, as soon as he saw me he ran, or tried to run, in the opposite direction never to be seen again."

Mel laughed at the image of Scott the bully trying to run with crutches, "So you mean that your army buddies...."

"Well!" Mike said, "What do you think?"

"Hmm," Mel said, "As long as it worked I don't really care. There is one other thing though Mike."

"What's that sis."

"You told that guy I was your wife."

"Did I?" Mike said, not in the least bit shocked, "Well sisters have the right to choose, wives don't, if you know what I mean."

"No Mike," Mel said with a squeeze on his arm, "Tell me."

He covered her hand with his and said, "If I had said you were my sister his reply would have been that you can make your own mind up, because I said you were my wife you have already made your choice, me."

"So why were you so angry?" she said, "Were you just a bit jealous?"

"Hmmm. Like I said I think we need to chat" Mike said.

He looked at the waiter and ordered their drinks. "I would like to pay for those." a voice said, "If you don't mind."

Mike turned to see the guy with the sore shoulder, "Err...." he started

"Please!" the man said, "By way of an apology, I was an idiot, just this one and then I will leave you both alone, I feel such an idiot. Let me apologise" he held out his hand to Mike, who looked at Mel.

Mel smiled and took the offered hand, "Apology accepted." she said shaking it.

"My names Alan Bennet." he said as he took Mikes offered hand.

"I'm Mike and this is Mel." Mike said, "All done and dusted then."

"Yes all finished, I was an idiot and I deserved what I got, probably more if I am honest." Alan said. He made small talk for a few minutes then wished them well and left.

"Poor bugger." Mel said, "I don't know what hurt more, you or having to say sorry."

"Well he didn't have to say sorry," Mike said, "But you have to admire a guy who is willing to do so." Mike was leading Mel over to a vacant table under some pine trees.

"A little bit of privacy." Mike said, "Without a race to see who drinks the most. Now I got the feeling that you had more to say before I left."

"I wasn't sure whether to follow you or not." Mel said, "I was really worried, I am sorry Mike really."

"Well I'm not." Mike said with a smile, "You don't know how relieved I am that it wasn't all just me fantasising about fucking my sister. I was getting really worried that I must be a perv or something, and last night, well I could so easily have touched you and boy, then I would have felt even worse."

"You mean you don't mind?" Mel said happily.

"Whoa, slow down a bit." Mike said with a laugh, "You've told me what you did, not where we go from here

"Oh Mike this is so hard." Mel said.

"Well let me say this," Mike said, "and then you can decide if you want to say anymore on the subject. Because dad died when you were so young you and I have always had a close relationship, much closer than you and Colin, maybe because I am the oldest and sort of took over the father role I don't know, but we will always have that relationship, nothing but nothing will change that ok?"

"Ok." Mel said quietly, Mike had never spoken like this to her before, he had never mentioned any form of relationship but brother sister.

"So!" Mike said smiling, "You ravaged my body when I was drunk and helpless, and now...."

"You mean you don't mind?" Mel asked stunned, "About what I did."

Mike burst out laughing "Mel I can hardly mind when I keep fantasising about it and having wet dreams can I, god the things I, or should I say we, did in last nights dream I have never even imagined and there I was doing it with my sister and anyone else who fancied a slice of you."

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers