Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Amanda needed one more session with Melanie and Adam to finish the subjects in her latest painting. Unfortunately they had to wait another week before Adam could become available for the afternoon. Both of the women were looking forward to the occasion and, unknown to them, Adam was also.

By the time Melanie had resumed her position by Adam, his cock was already throbbing, thrusting upwards towards the ceiling. Amanda tried to ignore it while she worked. Melanie couldn't. It seemed to give off a musky odour that mixed potently with the smell of her own arousal. She couldn't remove the idea from her head that she wanted to be penetrated by this utterly fantastic, utterly gorgeous prick.

"Oh, it's no good is it?" said Amanda. "I'm never going to get anywhere until we do something about that!" She indicated Adam's penis. Putting her brushes and palette down, she walked across towards them, swiftly removing her smock as she walked. She knelt down on the other side of Adam, opposite Melanie.

"What are we going to do?" asked Melanie.

"Let's just say that we're going to... pop his balloon?

"Now Mel, take hold of it." Melanie did as she was told. "That's it. Now squeeze as you push down and then release a bit as you bring your hand back up. That's right. Keep doing that." She looked up, "Are you enjoying this Adam?"

"Are you kidding?" he asked.

"Melanie, you seem as though you're willing to learn about sex. Can I show you something?" said Amanda.

Melanie nodded, but didn't take her eyes off of 'the job in hand'.

Amanda moved her head closer and said, "Watch closely." She opened her mouth and using her tongue, licked the small drop of pre-come from the eye of his penis. Melanie continued her rubbing motion as her aunt opened her mouth wider and began to take Adam's dick into her mouth. She took more and more into her mouth, forcing Melanie to move her grip on the cock further down towards the base.

Adam was clearly enjoying the blowjob that Amanda was giving him, but was a little upset when she withdrew. His disappointment turned to delight when Amanda said softly to Melanie, "Now you try."

Melanie looked at her aunt, who nodded. She looked at the cock. The head and shaft were wet where her aunt had been sucking. She pushed out her tongue and experimentally licked the under the glans. The penis jerked at the touch of her tongue. She did it again, with the same result. Next she poked the tip of her tongue into the eye. She could taste him now. She didn't think that she could get much of it into her mouth, but she pulled the shaft down in order to try her best.

Melanie began a slow, gentle motion on Adam's dick. As she did so, Amanda rubbed the lower part of the shaft while cradling his balls.

Amanda instinctively knew when Adam was on the verge of shooting. She told Melanie, "Adam is about to shoot in your mouth. Try and take it if you can. Swallowing is best, but just do whatever you decide."

Suddenly Adam's sperm began spurting into Melanie's mouth. The first jet shot into her throat and she swallowed reactively. She withdrew back to the head as the remainder of his come flooded her mouth. The taste was salty, almost numbing. She downed what was in her mouth and lifted off of the head. It was still in spasm and the last few drops sprayed onto her face.

Melanie had heard about this kind of sex act and had wondered what it would be like. She wasn't disgusted, as she thought she might be, but proud that she had been able to do this. She also still felt very aroused. However, Amanda insisted that they carry on and finish her artwork. She didn't bother to put her smock back on and, as a result, by the time she had finished Adam's cock was twitching again.

Before Adam could gain the relief that both he and Amanda clearly wanted, she insisted that he 'take care' of Mel. He proved that he too was equally adept with his mouth, tongue and lips and had Melanie thrashing around on the sofa before long.

*****

Chapter 8

The summer holidays were almost over and it was nearly time for Melanie to make the trek back home. She didn't really want to go, both because it was going to be strange not having her father around all of the time and because she knew so much more about herself, both physically and emotionally.

Adam had returned to the cottage a couple of times, but Amanda had kept him to herself and he had even slept in her bed overnight. Melanie was a little jealous, but only slightly; she still didn't want to give up her virginity just yet.

On her last evening Amanda turned it into a bit of a party. There were only three people, but there was a lot to eat and drink and even some background music. It suddenly occurred to Melanie that she hadn't even noticed the absence of a television during her stay.

Late into the evening, they were all pretty 'merry', but far from drunk. She didn't know if Amanda had planned it (she suspected that she may have), but the next piece of music was that classic 'Stripper' tune. Naturally, Amanda got to her feet and began to dance.

Melanie had noticed that her aunt had made an effort in the way she had dressed that evening. For once her face was made up. She wore high heels and nylon on her legs (for the first time during the holidays). Her dress was low cut, but of a reasonable length and of a shiny black material.

Amanda's dance was very skilful and sexy, even before she removed any clothing. She had unzipped her dress at the back, slipped the straps off of her shoulders and was teasingly giving glimpses of her bra. When she finally, slowly lowered the dress to her waist, she revealed an incredibly sexy black bra.

She began to move the dress around as she lowered it yet more. Suddenly, she dropped it to the floor, revealing that she was wearing matching underwear, including stockings and suspenders!

Adam whistled. Melanie just stared at Amanda. She looked incredibly erotic.

Amanda continued with the striptease. Maybe she had had lessons in the past, or maybe she was just a natural, whatever the case the effect that she was having on Adam was obvious. His trousers appeared to have a tent pole in them! Melanie's arousal was almost as obvious, when she looked down and saw that her nipples were harder than she had ever experienced before.

Having removed her bra, Amanda was now teasing her audience as she began to slowly remove her panties. Melanie looked across ad saw that Adam had now got his dick out of his trousers and was rubbing himself.

The music came to an end and Amanda remained standing, displaying her body clad in stockings, suspenders and five inch high heels. She looked at Melanie and said, "I bet you can do even better than me."

"What? Wearing jeans and a t-shirt? I don't think so!"

She held out her hand, completely unconscious of her nakedness, "Come with me Mel. Adam, keep your motor running, but don't you dare go too far!"

Pulling Melanie behind her she quickly made her way upstairs to her bedroom, where she began opening drawers. She took some packages out and threw them on the bed, then walked to the wardrobe and opened it.

Melanie smiled. Her aunt must be drunk. Nothing that Amanda had would fit her, she was shorter and thinner. To her surprise, Amanda turned round with a beautiful red, flared dress, which looked to be about her size.

"I keep a selection of clothes for my models," she explained. However, that didn't excuse the underwear, which was brand new and also the perfect size. "I bought these as a going home present for you."

Melanie slipped off her trainers and then removed all of her clothes. Amanda showed her how to put the unfamiliar pieces of lingerie on and then held out the dress for her to step into. She insisted that Melanie apply a little make up and while she did so, Amanda reached back into the wardrobe and brought out a pair of black stilettos with a four inch heel. Although their dress sizes were different, their feet were not.

Having walked around to get used to the shoes, Melanie felt ready to tackle the stairs. As she walked back into the lounge, Adam exclaimed, "Fucking hell!" He only had eyes for Melanie and was completely unaware of Amanda's continuing nudity. His cock, which was still hanging out of his trousers had gone limp from inattention, but now sprang to life with a vengeance. It was pretty obvious where it and Adam wanted to be just at that moment.

Amanda reset the CD player to the stripper track and sat down to watch Melanie's show.

Maybe they weren't related by blood, but they must have had similar genes when it came to dancing sexily. Adam had begun rubbing his dick again, while Amanda was trying to have her cake and eat it, by watching Melanie while leaning across to suck on Adam.

Melanie had turned away from the couple to remove her panties. When she turned back again, she kept her hands over her pussy to prolong the tease just a little bit longer. Amanda had to stop fellating Adam, as he was close to exploding. Mel finished in time with the music, standing with her feet wide apart and her arms outstretched. The audience applauded.

As she walked back towards them, Melanie looked down at her hand and realised it was soaking wet from her own juices. Almost in a daze, she raised her fingers to her nose and took in the scent. She then tentatively licked her fingers with the tip of her tongue. She liked the taste and began sucking on her fingers.

"Oh, god!" growled Adam. "I have got to have her!"

"No!" said Amanda. "We mustn't spoil her."

By now Melanie had reached the sofa. "More than one way to skin a cat," he gasped. He lunged for Melanie and pulled her down on top of them. His right hand had latched onto one of her breasts and he was roughly kneading and it and twisting the nipple. His other hand had grabbed her ass cheek and after a pause he slapped her rump.

Melanie was in another world, her arousal more powerful than any emotion she had ever felt in her life. She couldn't move, but didn't want to anyway. Having been brought down on top of Adam and Amanda, she could feel his rigid erection digging into her stomach, but her face landed between Amanda's legs.

Following a second slap on her rear, Adam began to probe her anus with his fingers. This stimulation coupled with the strong aroma under her nose turned her into a wild, pussy eating animal. Amanda spread her legs and groaned in ecstasy as Melanie's tongue began to probe and her lips and teeth suckle and bite.

Adam pushed his hand down between Melanie's face and Amanda's pussy. He plunged his fingers in and out a few times and then transferred the lubrication to Melanie's ass. He already had two fingers buried up to the knuckle and now began to introduce two fingers from his other hand. She screamed as he did so, but quickly resumed her lapping of Amanda's cunt.

Amanda came and her pussy absolutely gushed onto Melanie's face.

This was what Adam had been waiting for. He stood, picking up Melanie as he did so and then turned and threw her down on all fours upon the sofa. Amanda had managed to slide out from underneath her and took her face in her hands and began kissing her passionately.

As Adam pushed his cock swiftly into her well lubricated ass, she came. He withdrew almost all of the way and then plunged it back into her. He continued to do this as Amanda reached under her and started caressing her nipples. Her other hand slipped between Melanie's open legs and began to stimulate her pussy, paying particular attention to her clit. Melanie came again.

Adam was driving hard now and with such force that Melanie could no longer remain on all fours. Her arms had grown weak and they collapsed under her. The effect was to change the angle of attack of the penis that was invading her. This was too much for Adam and his cock began pumping into her ass. Melanie climaxed for a third time – and then passed out.

When he had recovered, Adam carried Melanie up to her room. Amanda removed her remaining clothes and began to bathe her with a hot, wet towel.

Melanie opened her eyes, smiled at Amanda and Adam and said, "Thank you."

*****

Epilogue

Melanie made the long journey back home to Hertfordshire. Her life had changed but she wasn't unhappy about it. Did she ever return to her aunt's cottage? Did she see Adam again? And what of the brief encounter with Timothy on the train? Does he return to her life?

It seems that the story isn't yet finished. Melanie's future life will be revealed in due course.