Melanie at the Movies

Story Info
Girlfriend Mel gets carried away in a movie theater.
832 words
4.01
71k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers

The film was called Henry and June. It was a lightly erotic story about the life of the early erotic writer, Henry Miller. I hoped it would put my girlfriend (Mel) in a hotter than average mood. I was right. She had a fabulous sexual appetite, and together we had many great moments together. This is just one of them.

It was midweek, the late show, and the theater was fairly empty. We found our seats against the side wall, halfway down. Maybe twenty people, mostly couples were scattered variously around. No one in easy sight of another.

Once the movie started, Mel laid her wind breaker across her lap and we started cuddling close. There were plenty of erotic scenes in this movie, and before long, my hands found her breasts, and needless to say she had my penis unzipped and free about ten minutes into the show.

I noticed a staff member making a round of the theater, and walking up the aisle, caught my eye. She was young, and quite cute, so rather than shifting my hand away from Mel's breast, I left it there, and gave her a cautious smile. She paused for a moment, I thought she would say something, but then continued up the aisle.

Maybe an hour later, and after several exciting sexual scenes, my cock was aching being stroked so long. Throughout each enticing scene, she slowly massaged my penis harder, while I shifted my hand's attention from one breast to the other.

Then as one impending sexual scene began, Mel whispered that she 'had to taste' me. That was her euphemism for wanting to swallow me, for which she was very talented. As we were already well slouched down in our seats, I turned, and noticed everyone else was very engrossed in the show, and no heads turned as Mel slipped a little further down almost off her seat, leaning over me.

Knowing it wouldn't take long, coupled with being a thousand miles from home with this intoxicatingly sexual woman, removed any remnant of caution. Watching the couple on screen now advancing quickly into intercourse together on the streets during carnival made the moment one of those rare occasions. After a the previous hour of manipulation I was not to last long

Mel was very skilled in reading my body tremors, moans and hand signals, and delighted in knowing when to speed up then apply the much needed pressure to my cock. She always started slowly, and didn't seem to be concerned with hurrying. As usual her hands also had a very good grip on the base of my cock under my balls. When I saw the young usher again walking across the bottom of the theater, I knew she would be walking up our aisle a moment later. Frustrated, I tapped Mel's back twice to alert her to cool it. However, tonight she read this as my indication of imminent orgasm, and applied her always welcome, ever harder movements. Rapidly moving one hand tightly up and down while her mouth did pirouettes on my head, quickly sent me over the edge. I could feel the familiar effect start deep inside me, as the usher started up our aisle. I couldn't pull away, as I was now elevated to impending orgasm. She immediately met my eyes with a look of question, and I could practically read her thoughts. As if she couldn't believe what might be going on, she (I think) paced quickly up the aisle, then slowed as she came parallel to our row. With Mel's fist pounding my penis, her wonderful mouth greedily sucking my head, and the cute usher's look of passionate amusement, I started exploding wildly into Mel's mouth. She squeezed and sucked me deeply, swallowing each shooting stream as I came in several intense waves.

I was looking directly at the usher now and whatever facial expression I portrayed, must have been conveyed to here through mutual eye contact in that exquisite moment. She obviously gathered was going on, and also that it was now at its climax. Sharing in the excitement, perhaps knowing her timely presence furthered my excitement level and triggered my climax. All I remember at that moment was her raised eyebrows, widening eyes looking deep into my own, watching me, sharing in my passion with me.

Smirking, she continued up the aisle, having paused only at that precise moment. After continuing to suckle my diminishing member, and drawing a few final shivers from me, Mel raised her head slowly. When she was again sitting beside me, I replaced my hands, held her very close and whispered her what happened. She was tickled with the idea of being watched.

Later, as we exited the theater I saw the attendant now joined with a girlfriend at the exit. I hugged Mel, all four of us shared a smile together as we passed.

This was one of several particularly fabulous and memorable episodes with my girlfriend Mel.

Roses4U
Roses4U
7 Followers