Melanie Ch. 01

Story Info
Melanie meets Todd to act out Arnold's fantasy.
8.7k words
4.36
33.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
151 Followers

Chapter 1: May Meeting -- First Day - Meeting Todd

This is a revision (April, 2008) of the original Melanie Ch 1.

This story portrays sometimes surprising sexual relations between consenting adults, with no sluts, no degradation, no domination and no abuse.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

I swayed to the music, feeling the soft touch of the fabric of my skirt and blouse against my bare legs and butt, and especially my breasts. It was a wonderfully sensual experience. My erect nipples tingled as the fabric rubbed over them, exciting me to accentuate my swaying and enhance the feeling. With that increased motion, my skirt rubbed my butt and thighs even more and I felt the tingling spread over my entire body. I could feel my moisture dampening my panties as the stimulation increased and I danced ever more wantonly. My sensitive skin always gave me a thrill but this time was even more exciting. My husband wanted me to appreciate my body more and convinced me that I should try to experience his fantasy. So I was at the customer appreciation party for my employer, acting out a fantasy that was totally out of character for my day job. Part of my husband's fantasy was that I would appreciate my butt more if I experienced how much it turned on other guys. So in my fantasy dance, I chose a place where I could rub my butt against a pillar and pretend it was another man. Pushing my butt back, I rubbed and my pleasure increased even more. The rubbing enhanced the feeling of my skirt on my butt. I continued dancing, pressing my butt backward ever so gently, thinking about the pillar behind me. Then I realized that I wasn't rubbing on a wall or a pillar. Whatever I was rubbing on was too soft to be a pillar. I was rubbing my butt on a man behind me!

- - -

Before I continue with this, let me tell you how I got there. I'm in my late twenties and have been married for five years to my wonderful husband, Arnold. We have a great sex life and have never lacked for desire or interest in each other. If there's any fly in the ointment, it's that I don't think I have a good enough body for him.

Don't get me wrong, he loves my breasts and legs and the fact that I love to be touched all over. My skin is like a second clitoris to me, so I can get turned on by a touch practically anywhere. My breasts are a little lower than when we got married but still don't show a crease underneath. And my stomach is as flat as it's ever been. My skin is clear and soft. My measurement numbers look really good, at 34-23-37, and two of those numbers give clues to the misgivings I have with my figure.

The two things about my figure that bug me are the size of my breasts and the size of my butt. I have firm B-cup breasts and I wish they were larger. Arnold won't even let me think of enhancement surgery, he claims that they're perfect as they are. I have to admit that I probably couldn't enjoy them any more than I already do. I love having my breasts caressed and kissed, and particularly love it when Arnold licks or squeezes my nipples. So I guess I really can't complain about my breasts. In fact, if you had asked me about my best features, I would have had to say they were my breasts and my long legs.

My butt, on the other hand, is another matter. I think it's way too big. Arnold disagrees but he hadn't been able to convince me otherwise. Oh, I love to have my butt caressed and massaged, but it's just too big. I've tried to exercise to reduce it but all I did was to make it more firm. I was so successful in making my body firm with exercise that the only thing left on me that bounces is my breasts.

My butt doesn't bounce, it moves when I walk or even shift my weight from one foot to another. Arnold, of course, thinks that's great. He can't get enough of watching me walk and he loves to talk about my big beautiful bubble butt. I've tried to get him to stop saying that but there's no stopping him. And when we're making love and he's caressing my butt, I kind of forget my objections. I did tell you that my skin is very sensitive, didn't I?

Arnold has been trying to convince me for so long that it has turned into a fantasy for him. He keeps saying, "Some day, you're going to find out that your big beautiful bubble butt is one hell of a turn-on for guys. When you do, you're going to believe me and you'll love your butt as much as I do." I, of course, don't believe him but I kind of shiver whenever he suggests the idea.

In our jobs, Arnold doesn't travel at all, but I do. I attend product evaluation meetings with customers every couple of months. The meetings consist of feature presentations and pre-release hands-on experiences with long breaks between for customers to compare notes and do networking. In the evenings, we usually book a room with a band and dance floor and lots of room for customers to mingle and network some more. The meetings are great for my company because we ensure that our products do what customers want. They're also great opportunities for customers to relax with us and get to know each other. We get more referrals and interest from the meetings than we ever could from media advertising.

In line with his fantasy, Arnold started to select outfits for me to pack and wear at our customer meetings. In turn, I've developed the practice of going to the first part of the customer evening party and returning to my room to call Arnold and pretend that I'm living his fantasy. We've always known exactly what was going on, but he has become more and more excited over the last several meetings. He has stressed more and more that he wants the fantasy calls to sound as real as possible.

For my most recent trip, Arnold picked out two outfits for me to wear, knowing that there would be two customer parties in the three-day meeting. The first was a navy skirt and blouse combination made of a silk and micro-fiber blend. As a result, the fabric felt incredibly good on my sensitive skin. He said I shouldn't wear anything underneath it but I told him I wouldn't dare go to a customer party without underwear. Because it was dark, the navy fabric wouldn't show up much in the party room, since the lights were usually lower than in a normal meeting.

The second outfit was a gray form-fitting number that accentuated my butt and hugged the rest of my curves as well. I modeled it for Arnold after we bought it. The stretchy fabric moved with me and was such a turn-on for Arnold that he practically dragged me to bed for some exciting sex. Fortunately, it was a soft gray, so I could hide off to the side and not too many people would notice. But if I ever emerged from the shadows, everyone who wanted to look would see my firm butt, my narrow waist, my flat stomach, and my B-cup breasts.

Before I left for the trip, Arnold stressed that he wanted me to try to feel how much men would respond when they saw my butt. I didn't believe they would respond with all that enthusiasm but I said I would try. Knowing that I was dubious, he begged me to focus on the feeling. He begged so much and insisted that I do everything I could to imagine the feeling that I promised I would try. He knows how hard I will work to keep a promise so he let the discussion stop at that point.

I wore the navy outfit for the first party. Knowing I could hide in the dark, I followed some of my husband's fantasy. I left my bra off so I could feel the soft fabric caress my breasts and especially my nipples. I wore a thong so I could feel as much of the fabric on my butt as possible. Trying a few moves in my room, I was almost overwhelmed with the pleasure the outfit gave me. I knew that Arnold would want to hear about it so I went to the party.

When I arrived in the room, the party was in full swing, with the band playing, quite a few people dancing, and the room jam-packed with a standing room only crowd. I got a drink at the bar and moved to stand in a shadowed area between the bar and a row of small tables. There was a pillar behind me, which limited my space but I thought might be useful for Arnold's fantasy. I was too thirsty, so I downed the first drink quickly. I went back to the bar and got some water which I chugged, then another drink. Then I moved back to my dark refuge to stand, watch the crowd, and enjoy the music. I downed nearly all of my second drink and turned to face the band with the pillar behind me.

The band was exceptionally good, so I was soon swaying and quietly moving to the music. My skirt and blouse caressed me wonderfully, on my legs as well as my butt and breasts, so I continued to move with the music. I focused on the feeling of the fabric and on moves that I imagined would be interesting if a butt-lover were behind me. With the two drinks and the soft fabric rubbing across my sensitive skin, it wasn't difficult to get into the fantasy.

I closed my eyes, remembering my promise to Arnold, and immersed myself in the delicious feelings of my skirt and blouse across my butt and nipples. My nipples hardened and increased in sensitivity and I soon didn't even have to think about my promise. My nerves were afire with the stimulation. It seemed like they sent their message directly to my pussy and I felt the moisture gathering in my thong panties. It was such a sensual experience with my skirt and blouse, my sensitive skin, the buzz from my two drinks and imagining that the sensations were from men's hands all over my body. My pussy was soon so wet that I idly wondered when I'd feel it running down my bare legs.

I imagined that someone might want to touch my butt. So I slowly moved backward to softly rub my butt against the pillar, then to pull away from the pillar and start again. I made it as close as possible to how it would feel if a man was occasionally rubbing me in appreciation of my butt.

And this is where my story started. I didn't realize it but there was a man sitting at the first table in the row. And when I thought I was rubbing against the pillar, I was actually rubbing against his shoulder. I slowly realized that the feeling on my butt wasn't hard like I expected the pillar to feel, but soft, like a person. When the thought penetrated through my focus, I snapped out of my reverie with a shock and turned to see what was behind me. The man at the table looked up at me with a smile.

"Oh my God, Todd," I exclaimed, recognizing one of our customers. A chill ran up my spine. Todd was several years older than me and was one of the most able customers in terms of networking. Nearly every one of our customers and representatives knew Todd and he knew all of them. If he told anyone about what I had done, I would be ruined. It surprised me that I felt a little thrill with the thought. It added a delicious edge to my fantasy. "I'm sorry, Todd, I didn't realize you were there." Todd laughed out loud, more than I expected and I felt my face burning. "What's so funny?" I demanded.

"Why don't you sit down and I'll tell you about it," he responded. I moved tentatively to the other side of the table and sat so we could both watch the festivities. When I was seated, he resumed. "It has always been one of my fantasies to be in a sexually charged situation and hear an attractive woman say, 'Oh my God, Todd'. This just wasn't quite the kind of situation I imagined."

My face burned again and I blurted, "I'm terribly sorry, Todd. I hope you don't think that I, . . ." I didn't know if I should be turned on by the situation and the risk or ashamed of my actions of rubbing on such a customer. In fact, my feelings included both and that confused me.

"Why don't you tell me what I should think," he invited gently, skillfully easing me away from a response that might have been even more embarrassing.

"I'm sorry about bumping you, Todd, I was just thinking about something else and didn't realize I was, . . . that is I didn't realize that you were, . . . "

"Think nothing of it," Todd said. "I have to admit that I enjoyed the experience and I was beginning to wonder how long it would go on."

"How long? How long was I bumping you?" I asked warily. My risk might be even greater than I realized.

He looked concerned with my distress and said, "Just a minute or two, not much more. Don't worry about it Melanie."

"You're being kind," I accused. "How long was it?" My stomach did flip-flops as I awaited and dreaded his answer.

"It was maybe five minutes," he said. "And it was more rubbing than bumping, so it's not like you were knocking me out of my chair."

"Oh, God, I'm sorry, Todd," I said, sinking my face into my hands. Embarrassment took over my reaction and I hoped he wasn't still being kind. What would I do if I had been rubbing on him for more than the five minutes he admitted?

Todd touched me on the shoulder and suggested, "Melanie, you don't have to feel distressed about this, I certainly don't. And I can assure you that I won't tell anyone about it. So you can relax. I am curious, though. It seemed like you had a couple of things going on and I wonder if you'd care to tell me about them."

"What do you mean? What kinds of things?" I asked defensively, sitting up more erectly and dropping my hands to my lap. His words hinted that he knew more of what I was doing than we had discussed.

"I think you were thinking about something very intently," he said. "And it seemed like you were really enjoying the way your outfit moved with you. I'm really curious about what you were thinking and feeling. And I apologize for not noticing something else. Your drink appears to be empty. Can I get you another?"

I looked at my empty glass and hesitated. I usually had just one drink at the party and managed to sip it all evening. If I accepted, it would be my third drink and I would definitely feel the effects. I already felt the effects of the first two. I decided that talking would leave my throat dry and I had a presentation to make the next day, so I said, "Thanks, Todd, I'd like that."

I tried to relax while Todd went to refresh my drink and get another for himself. I wondered what I should tell him. By the time he returned, I had decided. Maybe I could ensure his silence by asking for his cooperation.

"I'll tell you what I was doing if you'll promise to keep it private, between us," I said.

"Of course I'll keep it private," he promised.

"I was thinking about my husband," I started. "He loves my butt and I think my butt is too big. He has a fantasy that I will realize, someday, that my butt is a turn-on for guys and I'll love it as much as he does. I was trying to imagine my butt as a nice thing that someone would like. I thought about someone touching it and intended to bump the pillar to help with my imagination. But I got you instead. That's what I was thinking. For that other part, you were right about my outfit. It's a soft and delicious feeling fabric. And my skin is very sensitive. So when I move in this outfit, it's a very sensual experience. I guess I got carried away with my thoughts and feelings."

Todd thought about my story and I started to get nervous again. Before I could get really bent out of shape, he said, "Melanie, I have to agree with your husband, at least in one thing. Your derriere is fascinating and I think it would be good for you to enjoy it."

I laughed, "My derriere? I like that." I felt my face blush with pleasure at his compliment and again became aware that my thong was still moist. Then I felt a guilty start as I realized that something else might follow. I wasn't sure I should offer him any encouragement.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I use a little more crude language with Arnold when we're talking about my derriere," I explained. "I'd prefer to use more refined terms but he likes the more earthy expressions so I indulge him." Somehow, the admission made me more comfortable with Todd.

He smiled gently, "I like that. What do you plan to do?"

"I need to go back to my room and call Arnold," I said. "I do that every evening when I'm on the road." I sipped my drink, wondering just how much I would feel this one.

"Let me guess," Todd said. "You're going to go and have a fantasy phone call where you tell him about pretending that someone liked your derriere, right?"

"You're very perceptive, Todd," I responded, sipping my drink again. It was quite refreshing and I felt some of my tension draining away; some, but definitely not all. I still felt the chill of being discovered and wondered how I could get back into the mood I needed to talk with Arnold.

"Will your distress at bumping me get in the way of being a convincing call?" he asked. I wondered if he could read my mind. He hit my concern right on target.

"It might, it probably will. But what can I do?" I asked. I was concerned because I wanted to make my call with Arnold as convincing as possible. The shock I had just experienced left me a little cold and I knew that Todd was right that I'd be off my game. I felt my stress level increase and that started another cycle of worry. If this kept up, I'd be a basket case before long. The drinks helped but not nearly enough.

"Maybe there's something I can do," he offered. "If you'd like, you can move to the music again and I can hold your skirt a little more still than it would otherwise. That might help to give you more of the feeling and help to erase the distress."

I thought for a moment then took a slug of my drink. Todd was right. If I wanted to make my call convincing, I needed some help. Maybe the fabric rubbing on my sensitive skin would help. "I accept," I said, standing as abruptly as I had just made my decision. "Just don't do anything that will expose me. I don't want to get fired."

"I won't," he promised. "I'm just trying to help you get the feeling you want."

I moved to my sheltered spot. I started to get into focus, then turned and said, "Whatever you feel, don't get me exposed." I realized as soon as I said it that my words might sound like permission to do more than hold my skirt. But I knew I had to do something to get back into the right mood. Rather than spend time trying to be clear with Todd about what might be OK and what might not, I decided to go with the flow. I started to sway to the music. My conflicting feelings continued as I moved. To make my call with Arnold convincing and to fulfill my promise I had to put myself literally in Todd's hands. On the other hand, while I knew that Todd was reliable and personable in business, I had no idea of how he might behave in a sexually charged situation. And we were about to embark on a sexually charged situation. Feeling the buzz of my three drinks, I braced myself and moved hesitantly so that Todd could reach my skirt. Suddenly, I felt my skirt rubbing against my butt with a more sensual feeling than I had experienced from my swaying. I nearly fainted with the pleasure of it. I quickly turned to face him again and asked, "What did you do?"

He held the fabric of my skirt in his hands and drew it across my hip, showing what he had done. Again, the pleasure of the contact was intense.

"If anything will let me get the feeling again, that will be it," I said with a small smile as I turned to sway some more.

The misgivings I had about Todd were quickly submerged by the delicious sensations Todd and my skirt gave me as he drew it across my swaying butt. What had been momentary pleasures before were now constant and growing. I closed my eyes and easily visualized a man, or several men, admiring my butt and lightly touching me as I moved. Arnold would be so pleased.

Then I started to feel as though a hand were caressing my butt. The feeling was delicious until I realized it had to be Todd's hand. I briefly thought of asking Todd to stop but realized that he was helping with Arnold's fantasy. I rubbed across the hand and pushed against it slightly. Again, I felt my skirt being drawn across my butt, then my thighs. I had trouble standing because it felt so good and I didn't want it to stop. I allowed the seductive pleasure draw me deeper into the fantasy.

StoryPal
StoryPal
151 Followers