Melanie Entertains

Story Info
Delicious wife loves to be the centre of attention.
3.3k words
4.22
133.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelnMe
MelnMe
28 Followers

Mel here!

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a late 30s, 5' 7", voluptuous, natural redhead with long legs and 'an outrageous pout' (my husband's words!). I'm also a naughty girl, as you'll find out...

We have decided to spice our lives up a bit, and to take things to the next stage, we are looking for two men to pleasure me while my husband watches. Don't worry- I'm more than enough for two men.

You'd have to be 30- about 45ish, clean, discrete and fun loving, not too fat, not too thin etc, preferably photogenic! Email a pic, full body preferably, and I will try to reply to each; if you're what we're looking for, my husband will meet with you and discuss the arrangements. He knows what I like, so I'll trust his decision!

The kind of thing we envisage is to invite the lucky two to our hotel room, in a mutually convenient location. I will be in character, dressed like a tart, in thick makeup, short skirt and stockings (trying to be slutty- I'm a classy bird, BA hons)! I'll be completely available to you- you'll be able to fuck me as much as you like, cum in me (there'll have to be tests, to be on the safe side), in my mouth as well, until you're completely satisfied. My husband will watch, make suggestions and take photos/video clips, but not participate.

If it's a success we'll be doing it again; if I like you, you'll be invited back!

* * * * *

We sit on the bed together, and I ask her if she's OK.

"I'm a bit nervous..." she replies, but I can tell she's excited, too. I check her look. She is wearing a tight, lacy, pink vest top and a matching, very short skirt, which finishes an inch below the lacy tops of her holdups. We thought, when we bought the top, that it was intended to be an item of underwear, really, but decided it would suit our purposes admirably. The material is so flimsy that it doesn't even begin to conceal Mel's black Wonderbra in any way, and her boobs are perked up wonderfully. The black stockings terminate in a pair of platform-heeled shoes, more appropriate for a teenager but right for the look. Looking upwards again, a string of 'precious' stones hang from a choker-style necklace, pointing downwards to the promise of her cleavage. Her lovely face, usually made up so naturally and subtly, has been treated to a much more obvious, cheap look. She's wearing heavy eye shadow, mascara and, the first time in my memory, eyeliner as well, and her lips are the most provocative shade of red, applied thickly and glossed to the degree that when she pouts, they almost drip. She looks absolutely as we intended- like a shameless tart.

I'm so used to seeing her dressed classily, that every time I catch sight of her I feel incredibly aroused at such a cheap, slutty display. Her hair is heaped on the top of her head, provocatively, inviting me to kiss her neck; she's wearing Obsession, and it's a crushingly sexual scent, sure to have the desired effect. I put my arms around her waist, and squeeze her, nibbling her earlobe. "Mmmmm...."

She pushes against me, giggling and standing up. "Hey, watch out. My face is caked, you'll get covered in goo!" I reply that she's the one who's more likely to be covered in goo, by the end of the night, and she gasps, wide eyed, in pretend shock.

"Give us a twirl, then!"

She performs a slow, exaggerated catwalk towards the mirror, hands on hips and wiggling her bum suggestively. At the mirror, she stops and blows me a kiss over her shoulder. She bends down to her bag on the table, her legs straight and the skirt riding up to expose her black stocking tops. I watch her in the mirror as she takes out her cigarettes and lights up.

Mel doesn't smoke very often, but when she does, she prefers those brown More 120s; She enjoys the flavour, she says, and also the attention she gets as she styles it up, the More poised between her fingertips as the sophisticated lady exhales creamily at the ceiling, a glass of red wine in her other hand.

Tonight, however, she's a Silk Cut girl.

She struts back towards me, her cigarette dangling from that cartoon slut mouth, and kneels on the bed beside me, purposely stretching across me towards the ashtray to flick her ash. Her scented cleavage fills my world, as she forces her breasts into my face. Finally, she winks at me, emphasising her overdone eye make-up. "Shall we go?" She breathes, smokily.

"So," I say, "Remember what I said..."

"Yeah. Eye contact..."

We had, of course, discussed the various permutations in great depth, adding in little details that appealed to us. There was one particular aspect we were both intoxicated by. We agreed that she should make eye contact with me whenever possible. Narrowing her eyes in pleasure as she is penetrated, struggling to take as much length as possible in her mouth, and, above all, when either of the guys ejaculate in or on her, she would look at me with wanton, defiant pride. I would be just a couple of feet away, watching every ounce of pleasure show in her face.

In a way, this aspect was central to the whole experience for us. Perhaps some would see such an MMF situation as being submission on the woman's part; I saw it as the complete opposite. She would take her pleasure from others with my consent; I would be a passive observer as she slutted herself between their cocks, the eye contact completely underlining her power over me.

The lift deposits us downstairs in the foyer; we say hello to the pretty reception girl who checked us in this afternoon, and she does a double take at the sight of Mel, in her New-Look finery, and I feel her watching us walk to the bar.

We see her later, as we leave the bar. She's getting ready to go home, and I imagine the conversation, when she arrives, to go something like this:

"They just looked really normal checking in; she were really classy, with black trousers, this jade-green cardie and a silk scarf on. I just thought they were here for the conference!"

"And then, they came downstairs, and I'm not kidding, I didn't recognise her, she is dressed as a slut. I mean, really- a fucking slut. Really cheap, short skirt, tits hanging out with loads of make-up on, smoking a cig and everything!"

"And they're meeting two guys in the bar! I'm not kidding!"

"The husband introduced her, and she sort of just giggled, and sat between them on one of the sofas, with her arms 'round them, really obvious!"

"Then, about half an hour later, they stand up, and she's holding hands with both of them, and leading them to the lift! While the husband pays for the drinks! Seriously!"

"Well, you know what they must've been up to! It's disgusting..."

I smile at her, and shrug, as I head for the lift. "I don't think we'll be down for breakfast," I tell her, "I think my wife's going to want a lie in!"

She laughs nervously, and looks away, blushing.

I emerge from the lift at our floor, and she's leaning on the door, snogging Jeff, while Nick runs his hands around her waist, under the hem of her top, and kisses her shoulder. She doesn't look very nervous any more. She disengages noisily as I approach, and says "got the key, baby?"

I let us into the room, switching on the subdued lighting at the bedside, and start fixing us drinks, while Mel sits between the boys on the edge of the bed. Her finger is in her mouth, in a mock nervous posture, until they start to kiss her again. This time Nick is necking with her. I hear some slight moans and gasps, and gentle words mumbled, and as I bring the drinks through she gazes up at me, and I see she has a cock in each hand. What a fantastic sight. She strokes the underside of their cocks with her palms, her white, manicured fingernails caressing their balls, then clamps her hands around their shafts and wanks slowly, as she French kisses each guy in turn. Both guy's cocks are very similar in size, 7-8" with a nice thickness. Both have shaved their balls, as well, as she asked.

I sit in an armchair and watch, as things become more heated. Jeff is kissing at her cleavage, her bra and top straps hang off her shoulders. Nick's hand is between her thighs, stroking her stocking tops and pubic mound as she kisses him, still wanking both. She gasps and pants, the passion rising in her, and she opens her eyes, looks at me and stands up. In the heels, her legs are so long, and as she releases Jeff's cock and turns her attention to Nick's, her flimsily clad bottom is exposed to Jeff's face. He pulls her knickers down slightly and pushes up her tiny skirt, exposing her buttocks and the upper part of her inflamed labia. He kisses at her bum gently, a thumb on each cheek parting her glistening sex and allowing her wonderful aroma to escape, hitting me with a wave of desire. Meanwhile, her obscenely painted mouth is around the head of Nick's cock, and she's watching me as she strokes him. I feel almost overwhelmed with the desire to masturbate; instead, I just watch in awe.

She steps out of her tiny black knickers with an exaggerated wiggle, and takes off the skirt, too. Her hole is wet, due to Jeff's endeavours, and she kneels on the bed with one knee, the other high-heeled foot on the floor, to give him more comfortable access to her, while really starting to suck off nick in earnest.

"OK, boys? D'you fucking like me, then? You going to fuck me, soon?" She pants, after a while, looking in my eyes as she talks. They mumble their assent.

She's on all fours on the bed, her bum now turned towards Nick. He steps out of his shoes and unbuckles his pants, and I see the full presence of his erection hover inches from my wife's cunt as he drops them. Oh my god, this is it- I'm actually going to watch my wife getting fucked, after dreaming and fantasizing about it for so long! She pulls down Jeff's pants and starts to fellate him noisily. I say quietly- or did I just think it?- "Mel. Look at me," which she does, just in time, her eyes narrowing in a cock-stifled moan as Nick penetrates her.

Jeff is about mid- 40s, with greying-blonde hair, and a bit taller than me. Nick is probably about 35, dark and mischievous-looking; I think she's getting a soft spot for him already. He certainly doesn't have a soft spot for her, I observe, as he slowly shafts her with his full length, allowing it to pop out as he withdraws in order to re-penetrate her beautifully inflamed hole with every thrust. It obviously feels big to her at first, but as she starts to loosen up and feel more comfortable with it, she wiggles her bum at the deepest part of each thrust, in an attempt to impale herself, ever harder, onto Nick's length.

Fucking the mouth of a beautiful woman is a wonderful experience any time; when that woman is heavily made-up and so obviously enjoying the vaginal attentions of a large, skilfully-used cock, as Mel is, and the effect is profound, and as she pants and moans and pouts, Jeff begins to approach orgasm. Sensing this, and maybe tasting his precum, she looks up at him, becoming photogenic. Wanking the base of his shaft, she sucks and licks at his helmet and shaft as if enjoying the tastiest ice-lolly on the beach.

His orgasm hits, jolting his clenched buttocks as the first white rope of spunk splashes onto her face. Unwilling to waste any more, she takes him into her mouth once again, and as she continues to wank him off into her mouth, she stares at me with that luxurious pride and emits a low 'mmmmmmm...'

My head is swimming with lust. Nick is similarly captivated, and as his own climax approaches he really uses his length, pounding into her. She gasps, and I realise she hasn't swallowed, Jeff's cum dripping from her red mouth as she turns round to encourage Nick, with "fucking do me."

We have provided condoms, but they are present merely as props, to emphasise the bareback nature of our activities. Just seeing them there, the packet unopened on the table, is a thrill, reminding me that Nick is about to fill my wife's vagina with spunk. And fill it he does.

As he jerks, the orgasm stiffening his entire body as it uncontrollably pumps it's semen into her womb, she continues to eyeball me, her beautiful, spunky mouth forming a long, drawn out 'Ooooooooh...' as she receives every last drop. Nick withdraws from her, his shaft coated with sperm, and I see it dribbling from her vulva as she turns onto her back.

She begins to finger herself, rubbing the cum into her labia and clitoris. "Mmmm," she sighs, her eyes sparkling. "More, please, boys!"

She turns onto her side, one knee in the air, and Jeff wastes no time in inserting his rapidly stiffening cock into her wet vagina. Her top is off, now, and she pauses to pull down the cups of her bra, exposing her gorgeous 38D boobs as she makes her painted mouth available to Nick's glistening length.

She looks so unbelievably gorgeous. My heart is just melting for her, as I fall in love with her all over again. I suddenly remember the camera, and take some photos as she lies there, totally abandoned to pleasure at both ends.

(I'm particularly proud of this pic! I never dreamed Mel would look this photogenic..)

The guys continue to fuck her senseless for well over an hour. She is taking as much as possible of Nick's length down her throat; holding his buttocks and pulling him into her to the point where she starts to gag, then allowing him to withdraw, only to repeat the same exercise over & over. Eventually, Jeff fills her with more spunk as she fingers herself to orgasm, her eyes closed (I allow her this one!), Nick's jerking cock finally stifling her sobs of pleasure as she gulps down his hot cum greedily.

They lay together, spent but kissing passionately for a while. Understandably, they can't keep their hands off her beautiful, milky-white breasts as they kiss her.

"Mmm.. Come on, guys, I need a fag," she says, standing up. She stands by me, and lights up, dragging hard on her Silk Cut and sitting in my lap with a bitchy glint in her eye.

"OK, baby?" She asks, exhaling all her smoke into my face, for several seconds. "Enjoying your pretty wife's performance? Because your pretty wife is..."

She squirms on my lap, leaving cum on my trousers. She opens her legs, allowing me to see her semen-soaked labia; the scent of recently-fucked woman is overpowering, delicious. She kisses me as she enjoys her cigarette, blowing her smoke directly into my face with every drag. She knows I like this, and she enjoys flaunting herself like this when she's made up this way; reminding me who's boss in the most brazen way possible. "Ooh," she says, her hand cupping my erection, "You are enjoying it, aren't you?"

The guys are drinking wine, watching us & smiling. "We're enjoying it, too!" Says Jeff.

Mel's eyes roll. "I kind of realised that, Jeff..."

They both laugh. She stands up, stubbing out her cigarette, and applies another thick coat of her red lipstick, before playfully diving onto the bed between them.

Nick's wine splashes onto the floor. They put their drinks down quickly. Face down, her hands are on their cocks again, 'skiing.' She starts kissing them both, smearing the fresh lipstick onto them, and starts to mouth off.

*Kiss* "Come on," *Kiss* "Do me again, boys..." *Kiss*

Then she whispers, loudly "do me up the fucking arse..."

She straddles Jeff on the edge of the bed, guiding his helmet into her sperm-soaked vulva. Nick stands behind her, and she holds apart her buttocks to allow him to penetrate her anus after smearing it with leaked cum. My chair is slightly to the side behind them, and she looks over her shoulder at me and frowns with concentration as they slowly start to fuck her. Very soon, as they work their tools in & out of her, I see lust overcome her once more and that doe-eyed, brazen look return to her face. Her mouth is open, invitingly, the rich, red lipstick gleaming.

As they double-fuck her, she blows me a kiss, very slowly and deliberately, and I feel like a teenager in love for the first time, lusting after unavailable cunt, my heart skipping in my chest. Her eyes say so much to me, never leaving mine, as they narrow with the waves of pleasure radiating through her, from the epicentre deep inside her pelvic floor. She seems to be saying 'my body belongs to them, but your heart belongs to me,' and that's fine with me. I want that look, this tragic, lovesick feeling, to last forever.

"Oh, that is fucking beautiful. Oh, yeah. Please don't stop. Just keep it coming..." and her eyes widen, as she mouths to me 'fucking hell!'

She's completely lost now, existing only to be fucked, the two cocks defining her absolutely. She opens her eyes occasionally, but they seem unable to focus, as if the ability to do so is inconsequential. She lets out sporadic waves of low moans, and I realise she is riding the crest of multiple orgasms.

Once again, Jeff cums first, grunting and stiffening, his shaft now coated with a mixture of Mel's juice and his own spunk, as she slowly slides herself up and down him. Then it's Nick's turn, and she arches her back as she takes his full eight inches up her willing anus.

"Oh god...oh fucking hell..." she pants, as he shafts her tight bum, more and more insistently as his own orgasm approaches. I'm overcome by the need to be closer to her, and I kneel by the bed next to her. Our faces are only a foot apart as Nick starts to cum up her, the force of his slow contractions pushing her forward, momentarily, until she equals their intensity, pushing back just as hard. She pouts at me deliciously as he pumps his semen deep into her. "Oh, yeah..." she says. "That is... so... fucking... good."

I kiss her lovingly, the taste of lipstick and cigarettes blending so delightfully with Obsession, and her own sexual musk seeping from her glowing skin.

"Oh.. careful..." she giggles, as Nick slowly withdraws from her, and lies down on the bed, parallel to Jeff, who is slowly recovering. Mel lies down between them, her milky-white breasts heaving, and they cuddle up to her, kissing at her neck, shoulders and earlobes.

"Melanie, you are wonderful," says Nick.

"You fucking gorgeous bitch..." adds Jeff, pawing at her boobs.

Mel purrs with contentment, the most beautiful, fulfilled smile on her lips as she closes her eyes, her painted, heavy-lashed eyelids finally severing our eye contact.

I pull the duvet across them and let them sleep.

MelnMe
MelnMe
28 Followers