Melanie's Hotel Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers

He told me he thought they were lovely and asked me if he could suck my nipples. I told him it was far too public where we were and thus I couldn't do that. He then asked me if I would pull my bikini aside and show him my cunt. Again, when I thought it was safe, I pulled it away and he gasped when he saw my cunt and bush. It was then that he asked if we could go somewhere private and I suggested our room. When we became very passionate kissing and fondling one another, we removed our clothes and played even more.

We were both ready to fuck but I told him I wouldn't do that unless I talked to you. He then suggested I ring you and although I didn't want to disturb you, we were so highly aroused we didn't want to break the spell so I talked to you. Thank you for giving me my freedom and I love you so much! Well, when you told me to use my own judgment, I nodded to my friend and at this time he had his cock just outside my cunt. As soon as he got the word he pushed into me and he actually had his cock deep inside me while I was still talking to you.

As soon as I hung up we fucked as hard as we could. We came in no time because we were so aroused and then just lay on one another's arms because we were so exhausted. This was the first time I have fucked anyone but you since we were married! Thank you darling. It is only fair to tell you we fucked twice more during the afternoon and he also came once in my mouth. The last time took a long while because he had already cum three times before! I have not got up from our bed since he left – that was only ½ an hour ago – and I wanted you to see what your loving wife looked like after she had been fucked by someone else."

She moved her legs apart and I could see the cum which had already run from her cunt down between her legs and onto the sheet. She looked lovely lying there and I couldn't wait to get my clothes off and fuck her myself. She was very, very sloppy with so much semen inside her but that didn't make any difference to me and I added my load to the others. I love my wife. We showered together and then returned to bed where she fell asleep. When she awoke we dressed and went out for a meal but she was still tired and we returned to the room instead of going out on the town. When we were in bed again I asked her if she would be likely to do the same again and she grinned and told me that was very likely because she knew that it turned me on so much as well as herself. I told Melanie I would again leave it to her to make any decisions about sex to her and this time she would have to make up her own mind as she had better not ring me at work again. I trusted her to do what was right between us.

When I returned to the hotel room the next afternoon Melanie was again lying naked on the bed but she looked much more worn out than the previous day! She seemed terribly tired and looked almost asleep. She told me she wanted to tell me what had happened before she fell asleep. Her story began like this –

"About mid-morning our phone rang and when I answered it, it was my friend from yesterday. He asked me if he could come to my room again and when I agreed he told me he had a surprise for me! About ½ an hour later there was a knock at the door and there he stood, fully dressed and looking very smart. He walked into the room and began kissing me deeply. Soon we had our hands over one another and we were becoming very excited again.

Next he removed my clothes and I was naked in front of him! He removed his clothes too and soon we were playing with each other and ready to make love. We were both very excited and when he plunged his cock into my cunt I was more than ready and he had a very wet passage into me. We both worked very hard at making love and in no time at all he came in my cunt at the same time I reached my orgasm. We had just fallen apart and were lying on the bed relaxing when there was a knock at the door. He jumped up and went to the door without putting any clothes on. I was left lying naked on the bed. He opened the door and welcomed three men into the room! What was going on? He introduced them as his holiday friends and they would all like to meet the wonderful woman he had been with yesterday. I was very embarrassed sitting there without any clothes on but the men quickly evened out the imbalance by removing their clothes very quickly.

We were all naked in no time and they moved onto the bed with me and began playing with my body. I can't say I wasn't excited with all of these hands caressing my body. There were fingers in my sloppy cunt and another was playing with my clit and I was climaxing due to all the attention. I was having my nipples sucked and my breasts caressed as well as my legs held apart and stroked by willing hands. I was completely turned on and, when one of the men moved between my widely spread legs I realized he was about to fuck me too.

I did nothing to stop him and welcomed him into my cunt. The attention by the other men didn't slow down and I was cumming almost all the time. As soon as the man had cum in me, he pulled out and was replaced by another cock. The four men fucked me in quick succession and I was cumming continually. When we were finished the first round (I didn't know it was the first round until later) we all rested on the bed and slowly stroked one another. After a short time we were all aroused again and the second round started. This time I was made to stand on the floor with my body bent over the bed, presenting my naked butt and pussy to the men.

They lined up and again I was fucked by the four men. By this time I really had a terribly sloppy cunt but it didn't seem to make the men cum any slower – they were still very excited. One of the men asked me if I had ever been fucked in the ass and when I told him only once, he simply said you are almost a virgin – let's fuck you there! They didn't even let me up off the bed but proceeded to dip their hard cocks deeply into my cunt and then present them to my brown hole! They had at least lubricated me with some KY which they had brought with them and this, together with the lubrication from my cunt provided them with a fairly easy passage into my ass. It was a strange sensation feeling them fucking my ass and an even stranger feeling when they shot their cum deep into my bowels!

Each man became easier due to the extra lubrication they were providing and, in fact, the last man didn't hurt at all. They then made me stand upright with my legs apart and watched as the blobs of cum dripped from my cunt and my ass. I made quite a mess on the floor but they were excited to watch me dripping! They then left me after thanking me profusely and told me it was the best afternoon they had spent on their holiday. They were leaving to return to their homes that evening so I wouldn't see them again on this trip. So you can see, Darling, that I have been well and truly fucked this afternoon. Gee, I love you!"

I must say I didn't really mind when my lovely wife was fucked by one man but I had some uneasy thoughts when she told me she had been gang-banged but, like the other time, I simply accepted it and kissed her deeply. Of course, we fucked and fucked and reached wonderful satisfaction levels. There is no doubt my wife is a slut!

Well, I guessed that would be the end of the extra affairs for Melanie as the men had now left but how wrong can one be! As the next day was Saturday and I wasn't working, we donned our swim costumes and headed for the pool. There were a lot of people around the pool and some of these were in a state of undress – soaking up the sunshine.

Because about half of the women were topless and some were bottomless but lying on their stomachs, Melanie wasted no time in removing the top of her bikini and exposing her beautiful breasts to the crowd. A short while later a young man came over to us and asked if we would mind if he took the sun-lounge next to Melanie. We couldn't object because it was a public area but he was looking intently at Melanie's breasts and after a short while he asked Melanie if she ever sunbathed in the nude? Melanie simply said she often did that at home or where there weren't a lot of people but there were too many people around today to do that. The man was completely ignoring me and Melanie almost did the same.

Anyway their conversation became more sexual and he complimented her on her figure and particularly her breasts and nipples. Melanie soaked up the compliments and I could see she was interested in this man! I leaned over to Melanie and said quietly, "Darling, perhaps you might like to show your friend just what you look like when you are sunbathing in the nude. If you can't do it here perhaps you might be able to show him in our room where you wouldn't be disturbed!" Melanie instantly caught on to what I was saying and asked the man if he would like to go to our room where she could show him how she sunbathed in the nude. The man accepted her offer gladly and surprised me by asking me if I would like to come with them. Of course I followed them and we soon arrived in our room. He introduced himself as George and thanked me for the opportunity of being able to see what Melanie would look like in the nude!

Melanie had replaced her bikini top before we left the pool area but now she moved her hands behind her back and undid the top allowing it to drop to the floor! She hardly hesitated before she hooked her thumbs in the top of her bikini pants and, with a glance at me to see if I wanted to say anything, she pulled the pants down to her feet and stepped out of them! She was now standing completely naked in front of George! I began to realize that this would be the first time I would be with Melanie while she entertained another man! We had, of course, joked from time to time about her fucking another man in front of me but we had treated this as a joke but now it was real! After all she had done in the last couple of days I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by this event but it was about to happen in front of me!

Melanie really look wonderful standing there naked in front of George with her legs apart letting him have a good look at her body. I am very proud of my wife and I get very aroused when other men admire my wife. She didn't look her age standing there in fact she looked at least 10 years younger with her very firm breasts and long nipples and the slim waist and beautiful hips. Her bush was very dark and dense and she never shaved it so it was a luxuriant growth. It was just possible to see her cunt lips under the bottom of her bush. She always shaved the hair from between her legs, next to her cunt, so that part was completely bare. I moved to the side of the room and just watched to see what they would do next. I didn't know whether I would be expected to participate or just watch.

Melanie said to George, "You would have no idea just how wet I have become just standing here naked in front of you! Would you like to feel just how wet I am?" George needed no further invitation and moved forward and placed his hand between her legs and cupped her cunt! He moved his hand around and it was obvious he had inserted one finger into her hole.

She began to squirm and threw her arms around his neck. His other hand grasped her breast and he was massaging that continually. Melanie then told George it was unfair of him to not be naked too and to take his bikini pants off. She helped him by grabbing the top of his small pants and while squatting down in front of him, he pulled his pants down to the floor. His erect cock sprang to attention and, as it was just near her face, she moved her mouth over the end and licked the length of his cock. She then placed her mouth over the end and moved her head so that his entire length disappeared into her mouth. He held her head and began to fuck her mouth and she placed her arms around his legs and held him in place.

They didn't last very long before he shot his load down my wife's throat! She struggled a bit but managed to swallow the entire load without spilling a drop! They moved apart and Melanie turned to me and asked me if I had enjoyed watching this man fuck her mouth? I told her it was wonderful to see her enjoying herself and I asked what they would be doing next. Melanie told me as soon as she could get his cock hard again she would ask him to fuck her cunt and hoped I would want to watch that too. Of course I told her I would and she smiled at me and told me she loved me! George was a little surprised when Melanie told me she loved me – I think he was expecting her to say she hated me and was punishing me!

Melanie stroked George's cock and when it was starting to get erect she placed it in her mouth and began sucking it noisily. Soon her was very hard and she looked into his face and simply said, "George, please fuck me – my husband wants to watch us!" With that she rolled over onto the bed and when comfortable she spread her legs as wide as they would go.

George moved into the center of the bed and positioned himself so that his mouth was on her cunt. He licked and sucked her clit until she was squirming on the bed and screaming as she came! When he was finished sucking her cunt, he moved his body up along hers and, when his hard long cock was near her cunt, she grasped it in her hand, stroked it and then pulled him so that his cock was at her entrance. She removed her hand and he then pushed forward and plunged his cock deep into her cunt! I had been watching intently as his cock was near her lips but when it entered her cunt I moved up along the bed until I was near her head.

She looked up at me and asked me to kiss her! I soon had my mouth on her and we were kissing deeply although it was a little uncomfortable because George was fucking her and his head and arms seemed to get in our way. She was moving in time with his cock plunging deeply into her and I had to admit it felt exciting to be kissing my wife while she was being fucked! She then told me to put my cock in her mouth and, of course, I quickly stripped off my clothes and did as she asked! Now she had a cock in each end and was enjoying it immensely. George continued to fuck her until I could tell he was about to cum.

Melanie sensed it too so she increased her movement so that she was interacting with his stroking. George increased his speed and soon his cock was positively rocketing back and forth in her cunt. Melanie began to scream as she was cumming and then George stiffened his back and shot his load deep into her body! I had just witnessed my wife being fucked by another man! I couldn't hold on any longer and shot my load down her throat. She swallowed greedily and I could see she was completely shagged out!

We all three laid side by side on the bed and I couldn't help but notice a film of sweat all over Melanie's lovely body. She had put a lot of effort into that sex session and now needed a rest. I wasn't sure if this was the end of the affair but just loved being beside her even if the man who had just fucked her was lying next to her too.

Melanie dropped off to sleep and I thought George might have nodded off too. I couldn't sleep still wondering at how lovely it had been watching them fucking! Melanie slept for about an hour although George was awake well before that. He and I had been talking quietly while she recovered. George was a married man also here on a business trip. He explained he was not the type to make advances to women when he was at home but today he just couldn't resist coming on to Melanie because she looked so lovely lying on the lounge by the pool, topless. He told me he had been surprised when she hadn't given him the brush off and delighted when she had invited him to the room. He seemed to be a very decent man and I rather liked him.

When Melanie awoke it was probably because I was stroking her breasts and sucking on her nipples while George had his hand between her legs and was playing with her sloppy cunt. As soon as she realized where she was she threw her arms around me and kissed me, and then turned to George and did the same to him. She kissed him longer but he had the advantage over me because he had his fingers embedded in her cunt and that excited her.

She turned back to me and asked me if it would be O.K. for George to fuck her again. Of course I agreed and he moved closer to her and she grasped his cock and brought it back to life. As soon as it was hard she moved her self until she was able to get her mouth on it and began sucking him hard. As soon as he was ready and with him lying on his back and his huge cock sticking straight up, Melanie moved so that she was above him and impaled herself on his cock, gradually sinking down on him until his cock disappeared entirely in her cunt.

Of course she gradually moved her body up and down on his cock and I could see how much she was enjoying this. Then came the surprise of the day. She grabbed my cock and stroked it and moved a little to get her mouth on it and began sucking me to get me really hard. As soon as I had my cock as hard as it gets, she asked me to get her handbag for her. This seemed to be a very strange request but I did it just the same and brought it to her. She struggled to get it open and looked inside (because she was still fucking George's cock) and scratched around until she found a tube of KY.

She handed this to me and told me to take off the lid and to place the tube as far in her ass as possible. I suddenly twigged what she was going to do. She leant over George and placed her breasts on his chest and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. I placed some KY on my fingers and then poked her gently until I could get a finger comfortably in her ass. I then withdrew the finger and placed the neck of the KY into her brown hole. I was able to wriggle the tube and get it firmly in place before I squeezed at least half of the contents down into her bowels! I then withdrew the tube and watched as some of the KY came oozing back out of her hole due to the pressure in her ass. I then poured some of the KY on my hard cock and then dropped the tube and moved into position behind her.

My cock was so slippery I could hardly hold it in my hand but I knew it would need to be very well lubricated to get it into her hole. We had attempted anal sex on several occasions but had never succeeded in getting my whole cock inside her. We had managed a couple of inches but she had screamed too much and I had to pull it out. This time she was lubed up to the hilt.

Probably the episode with the other men had helped her to relax. I asked Melanie and George if they were ready and when they both said yes, I positioned my slippery cock against her asshole and gently tried to push it inside her. It was fortunate her brown hole was slightly open from my fingering otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to enter very easily. I managed to gently push the head into her hole and she gave a gently scream as it penetrated her.

She continued to hold and kiss George and this smothered some of her screams but I continued to gently ease my cock into her ass until it was embedded right up to my balls. Melanie was completely filled up with two long cocks and she was now enjoying it immensely! She was urging us to fuck her hard and George and I soon developed a sort of rhythm so that we were fucking her in time, one in as the other came out and so forth. I could feel my balls starting to contract and I knew I would soon be blowing my load in her ass. At the same time George told us he was cumming too. Of course Melanie had been cumming all the time and it had been one continuous orgasm for her.

We both came at about the same time, George filling her cunt and I pumped my load down into her bowels! Now she was completely full. As soon as we pulled out, Melanie asked for a handful of tissues some of which she proceeded to stuff into her cunt and the rest into her ass! We both asked what that was for and she asked us to be patient and we would find out soon. Again we were all feeling exhausted and slumped down on the bed. I think this time we all dropped off to sleep!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers