Melanie's Hotel Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Some time later we were all awake and Melanie asked us if we were ready for the next adventure. Of course we didn't know what she was suggesting but agreed anyway as we were willing to do anything she asked. She reached down and grabbed my cock and soon it was hard again. She commented how clean it was after being in her ass and attributed that to all of the KY! She did, however, give it a good rub with some tissues before asking me to lie on my back on the bed!

When I was in position she moved her body over mine and, when she was just above my erect cock, she pulled out the wad of tissue which was in her cunt and plopped down on my cock! I slid into her mostly because of all of the cum which had been held in her cunt by the tissues! She then told George to get behind her and when he was in position she pulled the wad of tissue from her ass and he plunged in as far as he could go! She was being sandwiched again but with us in different positions. Perhaps we hadn't rested long enough but it certainly took us a long time to cum this time! None of us minded because we were just able to keep on sliding our cocks into her body.

George had no trouble at all getting into her ass and I know he just loved fucking her there! Again Melanie was just about cumming all the time and she was becoming distressed from all the action. As soon as we could we came in her body again! We both had to withdraw fairly soon after cumming because we were exhausted too. When we laid there with Melanie between us, she suggested we might like to have a look between her legs! As soon as we looked we were amazed at the amount of cum which was running out of both holes and down onto the sheets! I quickly found a towel and we placed this under her but a lot of the cum had already soaked into the sheet.

George asked if he could stay the night and we quickly agreed. We all had showers, first Melanie showered and I entered the shower with her and we washed one another and told each other how much we loved one another. Then I left and George entered the shower with Melanie and they kissed and washed each other. When we were all dry we decided we would eat in and order room service for our meal. When there was a knock at the door, I was wearing a hastily slipped on pair of trousers while George and Melanie remained naked together in the bathroom. As soon as the door closed they came out and we ate our meal sitting in the room naked! We thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the company and then all went to bed and slept thoroughly with Melanie between us!

Next morning when we were all awake, I left the bed to visit the bathroom and then returned. By this time George and Melanie were kissing each other and playing with their bodies. They stopped when I returned and George went to the bathroom. He was followed by Melanie who told us on her return that she still had lots of cum in her holes and that it would work its way out eventually!

Melanie told us that her ass was very sore although no where near as sore as she thought it would be. She asked that we didn't fuck her in the ass again but would we please fuck her cunt soon as she wanted cock badly! George asked if he could go first as he had to return to his room and pack for an early flight home. He quickly gained his erection and mounted Melanie with her lying on her back. He was very excited too and it wasn't long before he came in her with a triumphant shout! He then pulled out, kissed and thanked Melanie and thanked me too for a wonderful afternoon and night and then dressed and left!

Well, there was just Melanie and myself and I loved her more than ever before! I asked her if she would get on all fours and let me fuck her doggie style and she readily agreed provided I didn't attempt to penetrate her ass! I had no intention of doing that and when she was ready I plunged my cock into her sloppy hole and we fucked as hard as we could! When we were finished we laid together and held each other and told one another how much we loved each other. We also agreed that this had been the most adventurous holiday we had ever had and also we agreed that this was probably enough playing around for this holiday and we would take it easy from now on. Melanie readily agreed and we both drifted off to sleep again.

We remained a faithful couple for the rest of the working holiday and kept on vowing our love for one another. Melanie kept thanking me for allowing her to experiment with other men but also told me she had done all she wanted to do and from now on she would be faithful to me. Strangely I believe her! Probably because I love her so much.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers