Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, baby!" I couldn't believe I was being so truthful to a total stranger, as I spread open my naked body under his to prepare to be fucked. "I need BIG dicks -- fuck me with that big, hot dick of yours!"

Pressing the swollen head of his cock against my wet vagina, my new lover sneered with delight. "Fuckin' shame, you're so fuckin' gorgeous and sexy, and your husband doesn't satisfy you -- here comes what you need, you slut!"

He stuck me with his dick, just about all of it, in one powerful stroke. He rammed me hard, powerfully. I could feel his jam against the tightness of my hole, he was stretching me open in one thrust to put a few inches of his manhood into my married pussy. The instant invasion was such a relief, it made my whole body tremble in satisfaction. I yelped at the top of my lungs, "Yesss!" as he began to penetrate me back and forth. I pulled my knees back even farther, offering my married cunt to his large erection, loving it more than my husband's little dick. We began fucking with a good rhythm, firm and steady, his taller body pumping forward and driving that meaty pole into my sloppy wet cunt, drawing breaths out of me, making me grunt and squeal in orgasmic delight.

We were talking nasty too, the entire time, it was the most verbal fucking I'd ever had. He kept calling everything thing about me "married," like my "hot married tits," my "hot married cunt," my "gorgeous married body." I encouraged him to help me cheat, saying stuff like, "fuck my married cunt, baby, it needs your big dick, my hubby's is too small"; and, "I wish my husband had your big fuckin' cock, it feels soooo good inside my married twat!" He would return the thought, saying stuff like, "Here's what your married cunt needs," and, "Bitch is cheating to get what her small dicked husband can't give her." I profusely admitted it, "Yes, yes yes, give me what I need baby!"

The thing about Michael was, he could LAST. I began having cums from the solid, nonstop fucking he was administering, and they continued after he flipped me onto my knees and boned my cunt doggy-style. Seeing him stare at me ass, I knew what part of me he loved the most, so I said with a sigh, "Alllllright, Michael, go ahead -- fuck my married ass, you perv!" He pulled his sword right out of my pussy and, without missing a beat, jammed it into my ultra-tight little butthole. His cock was well-lubricated from fucking my messy vagina, so with just a few thrusts, he was able to stretch out my butt enough to jam most of his penis inside me there.

The long-lasting prick continued to screw me now in my poop hole, not stopping, over and over. I was rubbing my clit and making myself cum. He liked it a bit rough, reaching to my hair to yank it. Yes, my made-up hair, my expensive 'do from a salon at the mall. He uncurled it, wrapping my hair around his fingers, and using it as control strings to yank my torso and body around. I was screeching, loving the sex, my nipples so hard from being fucked in the ass like an animal. I didn't care that my hair was a mess now, I just wanted Michael to keep fucking me harder.

"Godamned married bitch, you fuckin' WHORE," he roared at me, spitting saliva as he swore, pulling out of my ass while continuing to grab my hair. He didn't give me a choice, he shoved me messy, ass-covered dick into my mouth and throat, making me taste my own asshole. "That's it, you dumb married cunt, suck my nasty cock, taste your married ass on it,; show me what a fuckin stanky whore you are!" Indeed he was right, his cock was messy and stinky, dripping with liquids from inside my butthole as well as my cunt. The smell was sharp and sweet, way more intense than the scent of my pussy on a cock. But I was so turned on being fucked by this stranger, I did what he told me. Looking up at him submissively, I let him ass-to-mouth me, sucking his prick clean, showing him I was the consummate slut. He loved it, roaring, "Yeah you married slut, suck my big dick!" He turned me around to fuck my small tight butt a second time, if only to get his cock messy and have me lick it clean a second time. "Mmm, you like it, you nasty married slut, don't you, you like bein' nasty with another man's bigger cock?"

"Uh huh!" I was entirely turned on, slurping half of his messy, disgusting penis into my mouth, my tongue running all over it, sucking every flavor off of it. "I can't get enough big dick, baby, I love yours!"

Michael was one fun fuckmate, he had a slightly sinister streak that really pushed my buttons. He grabbed his throbbing penis and began smacking my face with his hardon, whapping me, making my saliva and other juices splatter around my face. I could feel the heat of his cock, it was so hard, stiff, burning. I was also so amazed he was still hard. It was like 4:30 now, I could see from the alarm clock beside his bed. Those big red numbers were beckoning to me. Melanie, finish this, fuck him some other time, you have to go. "Baby," I grunted up at him, his penis whipping against my forehead and nose, "don't you have to cum? I want to make you cum!"

His voice sneered in desire for me. "You want some of my sperm, you cheating married bitch?" With one hand pumping his shaft, his other hand continued to grip my messy hair, holding my small triangular face firmly, while he aimed his erection right at my face. I could smell it, he was so close to cumming. "Tell me you want my spunk all over your married face, honey?" He didn't need to say it, I was already there. "Cum on my married face, baby!" I yelled at him.

He was leaning above me, and with our eyes making contact, I saw him ball up a wad of thick saliva in his mouth, then he leaned down and he SPAT on my face. I felt a huge glob of his saliva splatter all over my eyelids and nose and forehead, I had to half close my eyes. It was so degrading, and so sexy, I loved it. Then, a moment later, his saliva on my eyelids was joined by a hot, gooey glob of sperm streaking out of his cock. Then another, and another, and another, and my face was being soiled with his manly semen. Sticky, stinky, gorgeous cum, all over me. "Ohh, yeah, you married cunt," grunted the stud as he ejaculated all over my face, "fuckin' cheating married whore!"

Michael fully unloaded himself on my face and, yes, my hair, but he was still hard. He rubbed his penis through the pools of cum on me, making me lick his cock clean, going back and forth to "clean" me off. "Taste my spunk, you married slut, you like it don't you?" He saw me smile and lick him harder, I had to giggle at how he had me figured out. All he was really doing was spreading the jism around my face more and more. I felt used and degraded, being fucked in the face by a complete stranger, but it was turning me on. He knew it, too.

After he cummed, he had me lie on my back on his bed, and he handed me a dildo. He told me he used it to fuck his own ass, but now, he wanted me to screw my ass with it. So, incredibly horny, although needing to leave, I let Michael watch me as I began to masturbate. I licked the dildo to get it wet, tasting something really anal and nasty, which only turned both him and me on more. Spreading wide, I guided the rubbery cock against my fucked ass and, with a moan, pushed it inside. I hadn't fucked my own ass before, but I loved having cock in it now and it was nearly the same thing. With Michael sitting there, nude, watching, it made me feel so adored and sexy. I started pushing that toy cock into my ass, further and further, feeling myself get stretched out.

It got Michael hard, and the pervert jumped back on top of me. With the dildo still in my butt, he began shoving his cock into my cunt, effectively double-fucking me. I couldn't believe it, I was so tight, I felt his cock and that dildo rubbing together inside my body, my two holes felt like I was going to be ripped apart. Seriously, I LOVED IT. I began screaming, cumming, clutching at him and keeping my legs wide open with his dick ramming my pussy. His hands grabbed my tits and he was literally squeezing them, turning them red, he even leaned down and bit one of my nipples rather hard -- not drawing blood, but making me wince and yelp. I started cumming instantly.

The guy was a real trip in bed, he was getting me to cum so easily. I didn't want to look at the clock, but I couldn't help it, it was now 4:50. Shit, I knew I had to go soon. But Michael was only getting started. He pulled the dildo out of my ass, and he had me get on top of him, so he could play with my big tits while I fucked him. Guys love that, watching my little body and my large breasts as I slipped up and down their huge dicks. It was a form of worship, Michael loving my body and my cunt loving his erection, so I gladly squatted over him and slid my cunt up and down that huge penis while his hands and mouth were all over my aching titties, biting and squeezing more.

Then we fucked doggy-style. Then he was on top of me. Then I was on my tummy, flat on the bed, his cock ramming me from behind. It was all of that, in every order, over and over. Lots of kissing, pinching, smacking. He smacked my face a couple of times; I did it too, literally hitting him with an open fist, it felt good at the moment it happened. We were fucking savagely, it was so hot.

"Fuck me Michael, fuck me, I'm a married whore!" I was cumming hard as I was saying that, and Michael lost it too. He was on top of me, he started having his second orgasm, squirting jism into my pussy. I never used condoms, it was probably a really bad idea, but it felt great. Fucking great.

We made out next, my body was on fire, every limb was aching, and indeed my cunt and asshole were sore from being abused in the most delicious ways. We also got to talking -- well, mostly Michael was asking about me. What my life was like. Lying naked with a total stranger who'd just fucked me, I was unnaturally forthcoming and honest. Told him I'd been married for years, always been a good wife, only the past year doing internet and phone sex, then only the last few months fucking around. At first I thought Michael would think I was some kind of soiled, insecure sex addict. But he wanted details, he actually grew more interested the more I told him. So I mentioned the video sex with Adam, the way I seduced Roger in my kitchen, the sex with Paul and Blayne, and the sex with a handful of guys I'd met online. "I can't get enough cock, big cock I mean," I confided carefully, still worrying about Michael's reaction. He grinned and gave me the hottest, deepest, most tongue-filled kiss ever, while starting to paw at my sloppy wet vagina with probing fingers. We kept making out and talking, all the while Michael's hands roamed me, fondling my tits and ass, finger-fucking my pussy more, he couldn't stop. He was so turned on, and it was very endearing to me, it showed me how much I excited him -- not just my body but my sexuality.

He was really turning me on again too. He wasn't the hottest guy I'd fucked, but he was attractive, sexy, and extremely kinky. Perverted, really. Everything about me seemed to turn him on too, and that excited me even more.

So, yeah, even though it was 5:25, I laid on my back and spread my legs, and let him fuck me a third time, hard, deep, until he was squirting his last remaining drops of semen into my cunt.

Holy shit, I had to get out of there. It was 5:45, we had to leave for downtown in 15 minutes and I was a fucking, stinky mess. I knew my husband would be furious, we'd be late for this very important event. I hated myself for it, but the slut in me loved it. The slut was taking over.

I hurriedly thanked Michael and we exchanged numbers, and I flat-out guaranteed that we'd fuck again -- the next day, even (which we did). But I totally had to get home.

And, yes, my husband was FURIOUS at me. He paces around, fists clenched, jaw stern, that wild look in his eyes. He doesn't say anything, he just simmered at full boil and turned red while I rushed to the bathroom. Lost track of time, I told him, lying that I'd been at the gym. Didn't have food to eat, my hair was fucked up, sperm was drooling out of my pussy. I took the fastest shower ever, but had to work my hair because it was so tangled. Sitting at my vanity, I could still feel Michael's cum dripping streaks down my slender thighs, it was a constant reminder of what a slut I was.

We left at 6:50 pm, were really late because traffic sucked worse than usual, and my husband didn't talk to me on the way there, or the way home. The third couple at dinner was an investor, he basically didn't like my husband from the outset, and I don't think the fact we were an hour late or more helped. Total clunker of a night. The guy even stared at my tits in front of his wife, the pervert. No, he didn't get anything from me. My head was elsewhere, I was barely participating in the conversation. I sat at the table, stewing in my memories of the afternoon, knowing Michael's cum was in my vagina, and I was thinking to myself Michael would be a fun fuck buddy who lived close, had this own place, and with whom the sex was pretty hot. Plus, he didn't mind I fucked around with other guys -- he was, in a way, the perfect regular lover for me!

But besides giving me a guy who might be able to satisfy my aching for kinky sex on a regular basis, I'd found out something else that afternoon. I was a real married whore, I chose sex with a total stranger over my own husband's career. Oh, well, you know what I say -- Fuck that!

12