Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing the bra and thong had been to get back at my husband, but they were superfluous by this point. I allowed Mark to remove the bra, so my big tits were free, and he could manhandle and suckle them as he pleased. His hands were groping my small asscheeks as I leaned over him, sliding back and forth, working his erection deep in my married vagina. I was grunting, gasping, feeling Mark's lips and tongue over my boobies while he fucked my pussy. I was having orgasms, multiples, screaming and crying now, riding Mark hard, feeling used and appreciated.

Mark put me on my back, removing my thong, not asking if it was alright. I didn't stop him. When I was now as naked as he was, he spread me wide open and climbed over me. I pulled my knees back, inviting his cock back inside me, reaching to his face to pull him down for a hungry kiss. We started making out, French kissing, while Mark slipped his penis back inside my pussy. "So good, baby," I roared as we screwed on the motel bed, "you fuck me so good!" I couldn't stop blurting out what I was thinking, being fucked so well by this horny man. "I love you Mark, fuck me!"

We were on the bed probably three hours or so, fucking quite a bit of that time, talking and kissing the rest. I did love Mark, like so many of the men I fucked. Afterwards, my pussy full of several loads of Mark's semen, I wrapped myself in the thong again and headed home, another successful afternoon of cheating on my husband.

And the bra and thong were not done just yet.

The following week, I was online one morning after my husband left for work. In the past, I had been checking out online adult ads for women who wanted bisexual female partners, it made me pretty hot to think about other females like me who fucking love cock and can't get enough, but had learned that sex with girls time to time was a lot of fun too. (Not that I had much experience at it; other than Blayne, I had sex with only the married mom I'd met online, Tawney). Eventually I'd gotten in contact with a couple of the women, and didn't get replied (probably weren't real women, right?), but one did reply. She was a married real estate broker, Susan, who used unoccupied homes and condos on the market as places to fuck people she met online or in person. So that morning sitting in front of my computer, I sent her an email about contacting me, and she called me thirty seconds later.

It was one of those moments that my lust for sex with strangers took a hold of me. Makes me crazy with enthusiasm, I can't stop thinking about fucking people I hardly know, as long as they are sexy. Susan wanted to see what I look like, she'd forgotten what my pictures looked like on my online ad. I used the face call feature on my iPhone to show her my smiling face and naked tits, and Susan immediately said she wanted to meet me for sex. Just like that, based on looks alone. She said she could be available a couple days later -- or, if I was really adventurous, she was meeting one of her married male clients that very afternoon, so both could cheat on their spouses together in an empty "corporate house" Susan was listing. "You wanna meet us there? He's pretty cute, and I'm sure he'd love it, if you surprised him by showing up."

Sex with a woman I'd just talked to on the phone for sixty seconds -- AND a male, who I didn't know anything about, like, age, name, looks, body? How crazy was I?

Made me so fucking, furiously horny hearing the offer, and knowing I had the day free, I immediately accepted.

Wearing that same black bra and thong under a sexy, see-through white blouse and tight red miniskirt with thigh-high black stockings, I was sitting in my car in front of the house Susan mentioned. It had to be the right house, it was the address she gave me, and there was a big "FOR SALE" sign on the front yard with her name on it. Horny as I was, I was still nervous about meeting her and a total, mysterious stranger. Nervous, but wet as fuck, the crusty thong was drenched with my juices. I had to squeeze my thighs, I was so ready to get naked and get fucked. What I also remember was sitting in my old, tiny cramped car, thinking to myself, the car -- from my college days -- is sooo not sexy, I needed better wheels for these fuckdates.

Susan drove up in a black Mercedes (see?), and I went over to her, barely able to walk. We were standing next to her car in public, talking quietly, but both staring at each other's bodies. Susan is a blonde, she was in her late 30's or early 40's, so about a decade older than me. But she was fit as fuck, with petite, firm breasts on her slender, taller figure, and her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail that fell halfway down her back. I could see the shape of her tits in her light-blue blouse, and she had slacks that were hugging her crotch and small butt. So, trying to look casual, we were standing on the street curb anxiously waiting for her "friend" to show up, both of us horny and anxious, but playing it cool.

The guy drove up in his Audi (shit, I really did need a new car), and my already went cunt almost flooded itself when I saw him step out of the car. He had a European look, although he was from New York. Kind of an Italian or French guy, small and wiry, not much taller than Susan so he was only a few inches taller than me. But his hair was jet black, finely combed, with a two-day stubble beard that you know I loved on sight. He looked like he might have been a high school or college wrestler, he was really fit and looked powerful even at his slightly smallish size. Wearing dark sunglasses and a crisp, pressed suit, he walked over to the two of us, looking a little curious why I was there when he was supposed to meet Susan for sex.

The real estate broker introduced us as follows. "Nick darling, this is my newest, bestest friend Melanie -- Melanie, this is Nick, my favorite client." She giggled, seeing the immediate tension and interest I had in the dreamy Nick, and the man at me. "Nick, I know we had a date today, but I couldn't resist asking Melanie over -- you don't mind, do you?"

Sexy Nick, his awesome visage devouring my little body, smiled and shrugged very satisfied. "I absolutely do not mind -- great to meet you, your husband is one lucky man, very, very lucky."

It made me snicker, and Susan cackled too. "Oh baby, not as lucky as her boyfriends are," sneered the horny woman, making both Nick and me laugh. I blushed, not believing she was so direct about my sex life. But she only had one thing on her mind. "Nick, what do you think, mind if we let her join us this afternoon?"

Nick, with this big fucking gold wedding ring, rubbed his sexy, triangular stubbled chin as he obviously gazed at my C- cups, rounding out my tight white blouse with the black bra visible through it, then he gazed -- at all things -- at the huge wedding ring on my finger, sporting the three-carat diamond my hubby gave me many years ago. "Oh, I wouldn't mind at all," he purred softly and melodiously, "if she wouldn't mind herself? Always up to the lady."

Susan blinked at me, stepping to Nick's side and putting her slender arm around his narrow waist. "And, don't you think Nick is just gorgeous?"

I moaned, nodding, but trying to look nonchalant and casual. "Oh, he knows he is," I snickered, entranced by Nick's self-confidence, the stud's presence making me even more horny. I was about to have a threesome with these two hot perverts! I couldn't wait for it to start.

See, that was the slut in me -- I wasn't thinking, hey I was married, I should feel guilty about this. No, I just wanted to get laid.

The blonde real estate agent grabbed both of our hands in hers, squeezing them, delightfully giggling. "Then let's stop wasting time, let me 'show you' the house!"

She was a strange bird. Instead of making a beeline for the bedroom, Susan took Nick (and me) into the kitchen, showing off the huge granite countertops, the fancy appliances, the built-ins lining the large room. She led us to the patio, then a TV room that was larger than anything in my own house. We were there to fuck, but the real estate agent was starting out by showing off the house. Nick, for his part, was listening politely and checking it out, while my eyes were checking out his tight ass. I just wanted to fuck, did I mention that?

Susan saw the look in my eye, and the way I was staring at Nick's body. "I think," the blonde slurred with a grin, "maybe we should go upstairs and look at that master bedroom?"

Nick didn't argue, nor did I. Up the stairs we went, the three of us, silently moving towards our rendezvous with each other.

The 30-something blonde let us to a large, stately master suite, brightly lit by large windows and an overhead skylight. In the middle of the room was a cherry wood, four-poster frame surrounding an King-size bed, the walls nicely appointed without being too busy. I wasn't really paying attention. Having done this before, Susan led Nick to the bed where they methodically peeled away the layers of blankets and sheets, getting down to the last thin layer before the mattress. I actually had to snicker, it was funny watching it, but I guess a necessary task when you borrow someone else's house for some sex.

While they rolled back the blankets and sheets, then began kicking off their shoes, Nick announced he only had about an hour. Susan agreed, that's about what time she had. She looked at me, and I said that was fine. It was a weird moment; very antiseptic, asexual, clinical. I mean, like, the appointment lasts an hour, and the appointment is for sex. Like I said, weird!

The weirdness ended quickly, as I spied Nick starting to unbutton his shirt. Mmm, a dreamy man. He wasn't tall and built, like most of the men I find online or in person. He was only a few inches taller than me, but he was fit and athletic. I saw his chest had curly, dark hair on it, all over; his abdomen was flat and hard as granite; and his skin wasn't pale, he had a light bronze skin, not quite tan, but very Mediterranean hue. Mmm, dreamy. I was just standing there, staring at him disrobing his shirt, drawing a giggle from Susan across the bed from me. "You can get undressed too, honey," she teased at me. I looked over, she was already out of her top, showing off a white bra supporting smaller (A or B cup) breasts that were very proportionate to her tall, slender form.

Sexy Nick peeled off his shirt, showing me his muscular upper arms, and he slipped a couple of paces to the side to stand near me. "Need some help with that, pretty lady?" he asked, reaching out to my white, semi-transparent blouse. I melted into his eyes and hands, letting him unfasten the buttons on my shirt, while I stared up into his gorgeous brown eyes, just a few inches above mine, letting his hands roam over me. He was fondling my larger breasts in my black bra, rubbing my hard nipples through the thin fabric, removing my blouse. Suddenly we were kissing, tongues wrapped together, he tasted GREAT. Manly, clean, expensive, his cologne mixing with his natural virile scents. I was sold, I wanted him to fuck me.

While making out standing up with Nick, my hands went to his pants, unfastening them. I was joined by Susan, standing next to us wearing just a white bra and red panties, helping me unbuckle Nick's belt and get his pants loosened. I was moaning, jaw open, letting Nick's sexy tongue into my mouth, suckling it with my thin lips as he invaded. With Susan doing most of the work his pants came off, so did his underwear, and a moment later his awesome 7 1/2 inch penis was in my hand. Hard, fat, cut, thick, solid, swollen, hot. Burning against my small palm, leaking precum. Huge, hairy fat balls at the base. I stroked that monster in one hand, loving how it felt, feeling how turned on the sexy married man was.

He pushed me down, in my black bra and red miniskirt I was kneeling on the floor next to Susan, both of us looking up at dreamy, pretty Nick. "God I love your cock, honey," I purred to him, my eyes drinking the sight of his incredible erection. For a relatively short guy, I'd never have dreamed his penis would be so long, so thick. It was, literally, the perfect size, completely perfect. Susan was holding it out, licking the head, letting me have the shaft and balls. I leaned forward, moaning in delight, tasting the manly, hot scent of his penis from the liquids on the shaft. I slurped down the soft, sensitive underside to his hairy balls, then licking and suckling them, rolling my tongue around them, before lapping a wet path back up the shaft.

There, at his cockhead, my lips met blonde Susan's mouth, and we shared licking his big, fat peckerhead, before that turned into a full-on, girl-girl kiss, my tongue wrapping around Susan's, our lips melding together, her hand on my ass through my miniskirt, and my hand cupping one of her smallish boobies in her bra. Looking down from above us, Nick grinned at the sight of two married women making out in front of him, holding his hard dick and fat balls in our hands, turned on by the lesbian love. "You both look so good," he purred, "keep going, don't let me stop you."

But both Susan and I were there for Nick more so than each other, so we didn't ignore him. Susan and I remained on our knees, kissing, making out, moaning and purring into our embrace, while both our hands were stroking and pumping Nick's long, fat erection. We had him so turned on, precum was streaming out his cockeye. Susan broke the kiss, sucking his cockhead more, I looked up at Nick longingly and waited my turn. The real estate broker backed off, letting me have a turn sucking Nick's pole, filling my married mouth with his very married penis too. Damn, he tasted amazing, just sucking his cock was better than fucking my husband.

While I sucked naked Nick's penis, Susan undressed me, removing my red miniskirt, then unfastening my sexy black bra. So I wouldn't be in it to fuck them, as I did with Jim and Mark. Didn't matter. Wearing just my black thong and black thigh-high stockings, I pumped my mouth back and forth making my big, naked tits jiggle on my chest, something for Nick to see. Susan was all over my boobs, bending over, licking my girls back and forth with her warm, wet mouth while I sloppily licked the lengths of Nick's manhood.

I was turning on both of them, I loved being a sex object for both a hot male and a sexy female. Continuing to suck Nick's pole, shoving it deeper into my mouth to touch the entrance to my throat, I wrapped a hand under Nick's scrotum and softly caressed his awesome, big sack of balls, finding them so much more full and meaty than my husband's little two peas. My eyes couldn't help but look up at Nick's firm, solid, hairy chest, and his gorgeous Italian face, smiling down at me. I wanted him to smile all afternoon because of me. Meanwhile, my other hand slipped to the side, finding Susan's panties, I lightly rubbed my fingertips over her crotch and teased her wet clitoris inside, making her hips swing softly in anticipation of more contact.

The blonde sat upright, breaking our kiss, removing her white bra. Topless like me now, she pressed her breast against Nick's cockhead, kissing the eye of his penis with her hard brown nipple, rubbing my saliva on his cock over the soft flesh of her little booby. Mmm, I purred, that was a delicious sight, her small tit and his lengthy, solid cock. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out, simultaneously licking her nipple and his cockhead, then licking around her breast and his dick back and forth, getting them all wet as he ground his dick against Susan's tit. With a giggle I sat upright, pressing my larger boob and longer, pale-pink nipple against Susan's breast and Nick's erection, and now us two women were tit-fucking the sexy male as we were on our knees in front of him.

Nick stood upright more, moving his huge cock north, to our mouths; he pressed our heads together, and in unison Susan and I started lapping on his cockhead and shaft, lathering it with our saliva, moaning at how solid and hot it was against our lips and tongues. He pumped his hips back and forth, fucking our mouths. Facing each other, surrounding his cock in our lips, we let him slide that fat shaft back and forth, getting it all wet with our spit, pumping the air and feeling us licking his boner from bulbous tip to fat base, back and forth.

All man, Nick took what he wanted -- both our cunts. He pulled us up to our feet, smacked our butts in our thongs and pushed us playfully to the mattress. Susan giggled and jumped on it, on her knees, peeling her panties off. Her cunt was trimmed, not bald; I wouldn't call it a beautiful cunt, but I'm not a guy. She had fat lips, very fleshy, and dark little hairs around her anus. Nick put me on my fours next to her, I proudly showed him my small, tight butt in my black thong. He peeled it off for me, smiling, I was glowing at his reaction to my shaved-bald, pink pussylips and clean little, puckered asshole. He slipped the thong off my feet, so I was wearing only the black thigh-thighs.

I wanted Nick to fuck me, but I figured Susan would get it first. I was wrong. Nick bent down, licking my anus then my cunt from the backside, preparing me, making me shudder in anxiety for his prick. Susan slipped onto her back underneath me, spreading her thighs, offering me that wet married cunt of hers. "Mmm, taste me baby," she cooed at me, stroking my dark hair while my face hovered over her twat, smelling her nasty, sexy aroma, "I love being eaten by a gorgeous woman, you're the prettiest."

She pushed my head down, I didn't resist. Hers was the third pussy I'd ever eaten, after Blayne the young blonde I met in a threesome, and Tawnie a married "soccer mom" I met online and had to drive three hours to go see. Susan's cunt was wet, sizzling; her flat hips were gyrating already before my lips hit it. I lapped at the juices on her puffy, soft pussylips, tasting her, then I moved my tongue and lips to her swollen clit surrounded in a fleshy hood. The bitch pulled the flesh back, exposing her little stiff knob, and my lips wrapped around it to suck the juices. She moaned, bucking her hips into my face, she was so turned on. Meanwhile, behind me, sexy Nick was still licking my pussy and twat, my hole was aching for his cock to fuck it.

He did. Nick rose up, watching me eat Susan's pussy, and he just shoved that huge, fat penis into my married vagina. I loved it! I squealed, lapping at Susan's without stopping, moaning and pushing my hips back to fuck Nick. He filled me completely, stretching me wide, pushing a few inches of that hard manhood into my vagina. As he rocked his hips, shoving it deeper and deeper, my little ass started gyrating wildly too, like Susan underneath me, taking more and more of that hard cock into my cunt.

Soon, Susan had reversed herself below me. She and I were in "69" position, the blonde on her back, me straddling her with my face above her pussy, and her mouth underneath mine. I continued to bend me head down, licking her wet clit, sliding my tongue inside her tight hole. The flavor of a female's cunt was so different from a hard male's cock, I was drinking her juices as they flowed out. Behind me, gorgeous Nick was burying his cock inside my pussy, shoving it hard into the back, making me feel pressure as deep as I have ever felt inside there. Susan was licking his balls and shaft while he fucked me, occasionally her tongue flicking off my clitty, teasing me while he fucked me.

I couldn't help it, I had an orgasm, then another. The smells of our sex, the sight of her naked body and his sexy face and chest . . . his HUGE cock . . . it was perfection, I was in nirvana, I had an explosive, loud cum followed a couple minutes later by another one.