Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry took his turn above me, so aroused that he didn't need a lot of fucking to cum. He pulled out, maybe five minutes later or less even, squirting his jism in streams onto my petite, perspiring body. Some of the cream splattered on my big tits; most of it pooled on my flat tummy, mixing with my beads of sweat there. "Yeah, baby, give it to me!" I screamed at him, watching him pump his shaft, covering my abdomen in semen. It was gooey, hot, so sexy, I got him to cum so hard.

As soon as the older fuck released his load from me, the other men were clamoring to replace him -- and encouraging me to keep going. "Here's the next one for you, bitch," said someone; another said, "Play two, baby, play two." I felt Terry withdraw his steely-hard penis from my gooey vagina, and he crawled off of me. Immediately Gouch, the thick, powerful stud was on top of me, touching his penis to my married cunt. Gouch's buddy Johnny was on his knees next to me at my side, pulling my knees back to help me expose myself to Gouch's cock. I yelped as Gouch's thick erection dipped into my sloppy-wet pussy, and with a loud shove he smashed his body forward and squeezed over half of his dick inside my twat. Almost at the same time, Johnny leaned down, putting his cockhead against my face, and I turned to look at it. I was now swallowing that prick, feeling Johnny poking his cockhead against the back of my tongue, while his friend Gouch was fucking me between my thighs.

"Look at the bitch," I heard Hector mutter, "she sure can fuck!"

My jaw opened and cheek stretched out from the cock in my mouth, I looked across the room at naked Hector, winking at him, feeling like a goddess.

I hardly had to move, the men were doing all the work fucking me. Gouch leaned forward on his straight-out arms, his fists on the carpeting on my sides, keeping the pressure on my lower body and smashing his hips back and forth. I felt the rigid size of his erection plowing my vagina, in and out, I could feel him fucking me, his sweaty, hairy balls sometimes glancing on my small, sweaty buttocks. Meanwhile my face was full of Johnny -- his cock was stuffed in my mouth, his flat abdomen right above my eyes, all I could see and smell was a Man. Johnny was groaning as I sucked his cock noisily, getting my saliva all over it, feeling him poke around inside my mouth, pushing back my cheeks, almost fucking my throat but not quite. Gouch was working me faster now, my body was feeling used, the coarse carpeting under my back and butt starting to burn a little.

More attention came to me. Hector was on his knees on my other side, reaching out to manhandle my big boobs, groping and squeezing them. I reached a hand out to his crotch, finding his erection nicely wettened with precum and my saliva, and I began holding and stroking it while sucking Johnny and fucking Gouch. I could feel another set of hands on my other leg, that must have been Terry, I was being spread open wide so Gouch could keep fucking me as deep as his cock could reach.

"I wanna fuckin' cum all over her face," the bastard fucking me muttered, panting, his meaty body as sweating, drips pouring over the tattoos on his shoulders and chest. Johnny pulled his cock out of my mouth, allowing me to look up at the stud fucking me, my eyes half-closed and my jaw trembling from the deep pressure inside my body where Gouch's long cock was reaching. Gouch was staring at my face in a trance, just watching me look at him as we fucked, for a moment I was hardly aware of anyone else in the room. His thrusts went deeper each time, holding inside me, he was building to his climax. Deeper he screwed me; then back out quickly, and inside again, farther, farther, each time thrusting more, holding it longer. "Uh, fuck yes!" he moaned, about to spew.

"Do it, baby," I shouted to him, coughing, my mouth full of saliva and precum, "fuck me, cum on me!"

The other men roared in approval, just as Gouch pulled out of my wet pussy, grabbing his own sloppy-wet dick in his fist and crawling over me to point his cockhead at my face. I looked up at his eyes briefly, he was staring down at me, then I turned my attention to his pecker. I held my breath, opening my mouth, sticking out my tongue. But he wasn't aiming for my mouth. With a guffaw, Gouch started to orgasm, streams of white-hot sticky goo came shooting out of his penis all over my face. All over. The first shots streaked above my forehead, onto my hair, even on the floor; the next few plentiful blobs of sperm splattered on my forehead and cheeks, one large dollop coating my eye and forcing me to close that eyelid; more and more semen came pouring out, streaming on my small, triangular face.

"Look at the whore," Hector laughed, "fuckin' covered like a cumslut."

This was pure, animal fucking, I was thoroughly enjoying it. Now it was Johnny's turn, and he wanted me on my back too. There I remained, pressed into the rough carpeting, my sore legs held open by Terry on one side and Hector on the other, as Johnny inserted his amazing, wonderful penis into me. His body was fit, muscular in the arms and shoulders, a long snake tattoo slithered down his belly towards his crotch, it was like an arrow pointing to his wonderful tool. My pussy, already stretched out by the other two men, seemed even more tight around his cock, and when he started to thrust his bulbous cockhead past my G-spot I shrieked to a hard, body-shaking orgasm. Clenching my eyes shut more, the cum still caked over my face, I panted and yelped while my loins burned and limbs ached, a huge climax electrically spilling throughout my body. I felt that cock so deep in me, the handsome, sexy man fucking me, and my orgasm made me pant and beg afterwards for more. "Yes, ohhh fuck yesss," I hissed, half-opening one eye, "fuck me you stud, fuck this married slut!"

Johnny didn't last long for his first orgasm, screwing me brutally on top of me while staring at my cum-covered face. Just about the time I was getting into the rhythm of our sex, Johnny yanked his dick out of my pussy and grabbed it, jerking it, pointing at my big, sweaty tits. I arched my back, watching him straddle my chest, lowering himself, tit-fucking me. With pleasure I wrapped my boobs around his meat, feeling the hot, burning solid shaft on my soft, squishy orbs. Johnny was still jerking himself, rubbing his cockhead around my nipples and breasts, as he neared his cum. He leaned up and backwards, aiming for my chest, and suddenly he was ejaculating. His steamy, sticky jism splattered all over my breasts and chest plate, covering my skin in that warm babymaking sauce. My hands, still cupping my breasts, caressed my skin and smothered that sperm all over myself, giving myself a body wash in the male cum.

I'd fucked three of them, only Hector to go, and I'd fucked him before. Hector didn't want to be on top of me, he wanted me doggy-style. I was going to roll over onto my knees, but someone realized the rug was going to give me burns. A small plastic, squishy mat was slipped underneath me, and it was a godsend, my knees felt just fine resting on the padded surface.

In position, I stuck my little ass up at Hector, spreading my slender legs, looking around at him with Gouch's cum still dripping down my face. "You gonna fuck me now too, baby?" I purred, wiggling my hot ass at him. "Let me feel that hot cock in me!"

"Fuckin' tramp," snorted Hector, moving his fat erection towards my pussy, his hands reaching out to hold my slender hips in place.

"Oh fuck, YES!" I screamed when he invaded my sore vagina with his penis. I put my head up, arching my back down, the warm cum on my breasts feeling a breeze of cool air on them. Hector held my hips firmly, not allowing me to shake much, as he pushed his penis into my cunt from the backside. I felt his balls brush my clitoris, he was all the way inside, my small buttocks firmly grinding into his flat abdomen now.

The other three men watched me fuck Hector doggy-style a few minutes, but at least two of the three were ready to keep fucking again. Terry knelt in front of me, offering his dick to my face, and of course I bent my head down and took his erection in my mouth. It tasted salty and musky from fucking me, I was licking clean the flavors of our sex. While Hector continued to pound my little body from the rear, Terry held my tangled long dark hair in one firm fist, guiding my tight lips and wet tongue over his erection, from the soft round cockhead to the fat shaft, even making me go down and suckle his salty, hairy balls a little bit, before going back to suck his penis's shaft as deep as I could.

Sucking and fucking two cocks at once, I let out a little giggle. My husband had no idea what I was capable of in bed. I could please four hot studs at once; how many women can claim this skill? Melanie is one hot fucking sex goddess, I realized. I loved myself.

"Suck my cock, princess," Terry gasped at me, pushing hair off my face where sperm had been gluing it to my forehead, "you look so good, you know that?" He held my skull tight, pushing penis into my throat a little, making me gag. I didn't mind, I'd done it with other men, I'm just not good at it yet. Fortunately Terry didn't have the biggest dick ever, I could take most of his shaft into my mouth and a little in my throat a bit, coughing as he pulled out, but coating his cockhead in a thick, warm slime of clear mucus from my throat, making it easier to suck him with my mouth.

Behind me, Hector was panting, smashing his erection into my vagina over and over, watching my ass as he screwed me. "Yeah, you hot slut, oh yeah," he kept mumbling, "like that, you bitch, like that big dick in you?"

Hector was attempting to show off, trying to fuck me at a steady pace and keep the sex going as long as he could, but he was too aroused to do it long. I heard his little moans as he resisted the temptation to cum; but, with my hot body under him, my gorgeous small ass against his abdomen, and the sounds of me sucking Terry's penis, Hector couldn't stand it. He lost his control, spewing his jism into my vagina where it mixed with Terry's cum from a few minutes earlier, flooding me with yet more dickjuice.

When he pulled out, I remained there on my fours, knees parted, cum drooling out of my bald, shaved vagina and dripping down my slender thighs, while I kept sucking Terry's gorgeous dick. The men were talking now, plotting, pointing at who was going to do what next.

It was decided for me. Someone -- I don't know who -- slipped underneath me, while I continued to suck Terry's dick, with Terry's body the only thing I could see. Behind me, someone else was kneeling. I felt two cocks against my body, it was like the night I fucked Brad and Tommy together after picking them up at a bar. I was about to be double-penetrated. Spreading my knees a bit more, I lowered myself onto the naked male underneath me, feeling his erection pushing into my cunt. I moaned around Terry's dick as it happened, feeling myself stretched out, it was a big boner, maybe Johnny's, even though he just cummed. A few moments later the second dick touched my anus, my small buttocks were pried apart by thick, firm male fingers, exposing my little anus. The second stud shoved forward and I felt myself ripped open, two hard shafts now inside my body, rubbing together through thin walls of flesh, both my cunt and my ass getting fucked by horny dicks. Plus the third one in my mouth.

I had an orgasm, I couldn't believe it was happening, I had cocks in every hole. All three. I'd never even fantasized about that before; this was, literally, behind my wildest dreams.

The three men were yelling at each other, but I could hardly make out any sounds, my ears were flooded with a roaring, rushing noise. I was feeling light-headed, and every limb in my body ached. My pussy was stretched so wide, my asshole even more so, and my little body could feel itself being filled by those two big, hard peckers inside my two lower holes. Terry continued to push his cock against the back of my mouth, entering my throat time to time, my eyes were now sealed shut from cum and sweat. Hands were all over me, clutching my tits, groping them, almost painfully, my ass was being squeezed, I felt my long, dark hair yanked and tugged, pulled, twisted. The three studs fucking me were using me, getting off on me, not caring I was married, just feeling good about themselves stuffing their almighty pricks into a hot, sexy bitch -- me!

They wanted to change positions. The cocks withdrew from my cunt and butt, then Terry pulled away from my face. I gasped hard, sucking in the cool, air-conditioned air, coughing a little, trying to soften the burning sensation in my narrow throat. Terry slid underneath me, making me ride his hot cock, sliding it back inside my twat. I turned around, and saw Johnny with his big prick moving to fuck my ass, I wasn't sure if he had been doing that or if Gouch had been. But, fuck, it was all just tight -- when Johnny pushed his penis into my butthole, Terry already inside my vagina, I could only feel thick pole in me, they all felt the same. Great, but the same. I screamed, panting, gripping the edges of the mat underneath me, holding myself in position while the two hot men began fucking my two holes again.

Hector was in front of my face now, his erection fully recharged, pulsatingly hard. The Latino pervert yanked my head up, his hand clutching a fistful of my long hair, jerking my head around, while holding his dick in his other hand. He smacked my face a few times, a couple of times hard, banging that pole against my skin, splattering sweat and cum around my face. "You want more dick, bitch?" he swore at me, laughing, "you like all this cock, I bet your husband doesn't give it to you this good, no?"

Terry, snickering at the thought, laughed underneath me. "Fuckin' no guy can give it to her like this," he pointed out.

Hector forced my mouth down, making me swallow his messy-wet cock, slurping it while Terry and Johnny boned by cunt and ass. My whole body felt limp, but I couldn't move away, every muscle was sore and tired, my pussylips were aching from being stretched out, my ass wanted to explode from the penis drilling it. Hector had such tight grip on my skull and hair, my mouth was sliding back and forth on his erection only because he was moving my head and his hips back and forth, pushing that swollen dick inside my face. I could barely open my eyelids now, looking up at him, my face streamed and covered in sperm and sweat, and even some tears.

Johnny eventually pulled out of my ass, without cumming, and Terry had me sit upright on him, riding him. It made me gasp, my body was so sore, but I forced my legs open to the sides, my knees sticking out pointing left and right, while I squatted my small nude body onto Terry's firm, older physique. Sitting upright now, sinking down, my pussy swallowed the massive length of Terry's dick easily, I was so loose and wet. Hector was standing next to me, grabbing my hair again, turning my face sideways to suck his pole. I did what he wanted. Suddenly someone else was standing next to me, it was Gouch, rubbing his dick against my face from the other side. Hector turned my head, I moved my lips from Hector's penis to Gouch's fat dong, sucking it deep while looking up at the stud diffidently, submissively.

I was being used like a toy, fucked without remorse, the men entertaining each other as much as themselves individually. "Fuck the nasty bitch," Hector spat at me while I sucked Gouch's cock, then Gouch agreed with a slurred voice, "All married whores should get it this good."

Someone, Hector I think, had a nasty idea to move me to a small bench, used for the bench press. I was laid on my back on the small, cool bench, at the edge so my head dangled off of it. I didn't understand why, but then Hector was kneeling in front of my face, and I was looking at him upside down. My forehead fell all the way back, towards the floor, so with my skull upside-down, my mouth could open and present a straight path back to my throat. Meanwhile, my small legs dangled to the sides, unable to move, held up by the other men while Terry mounted me again, leaning over me and straddling the bench to insert his long cock back inside my wet, sore twat.

"Uhgggh!" I coughed, feeling Terry and Hector in unison impaling me with their poles. Terry's cock jammed into my cunt, and at that moment Hector was gripping my skull in both hands to thrust his cock inside my mouth. He wasn't stopping. Hector's fat cock pushed into my throat, gagging me, into my neck; I felt an instinctive reflex, my body wanted to choke on it, but I was able to keep him in my throat a few moments while he felt how deep he could go. The fire from my cunt getting wonderfully fucked by Terry was actually nothing to the feeling of Hector in my throat; the burning, the choking, the fear almost, not being able to breath, my throat invaded by that fat cock. But I laid back on the bench, bent backwards, spread open, taking those two dicks as much as they wanted to fuck me.

Perverted Hector pulled out, jerking his meat, and suddenly my face was being covered in sperm again. Hector ejaculated all over my face, and with me upside down, gravity pulled down the oozing semen to drip into my nostrils, and streak down over my eyelids onto my forehead. Terry was still fucking me, I felt the other men holding my legs open, groping my big tits while Terry used my cunt for his pleasure. I snorted, trying to force the cum out of my nose with just heavy breathing, coughing too, my mouth filled with cum and mucus.

When Hector backed away from my face, I forced my neck to activate, lifting my head up, watching Terry fucking me. I stared at his rock-solid, firm body above me, naked, thrusting his red-hot penis into my bald, wet cunt, my tits bounding around in Gouch's and Johnny's hands while Terry gazed upon the bitch underneath him. I felt so sexy, I loved how I was making Terry fuck me. "Fuck me," I panted at him, barely able to talk, my tongue sore and my throat to hoarse, "fuck me!" I wanted to show these men how sexy I was, how I could take their cocks over and over, the hottest bitch any of them had ever fucked I bet.

Terry reached both hands down, grasping my big tits hard, squeezing them like handles, while he forced his dick all the way into my cunt. ALL the way. I felt his balls against my asscheeks, the base of his penis was right against my clitoris, I felt my little body wanted to explode from the penis stuffed deep inside me. I yelled, cumming hard, orgasming around that big cock. Terry must have felt it, he was there too, and suddenly he was having his second orgasm, ejaculating into my vagina as deep as he could shoot his wad.

Then it was Johnny's turn, fucking me still on the bench. It was such a small bench, I would have fallen off of it if not for the men holding me in place, the guys were stretching my legs to the sides holding them, and my tits were always in someone's hands. Johnny with his awesome, tattoo-covered body leaned over me where Terry had just been, sliding his prick into my vagina again, snickering down at me. "You sure can take cock, baby," he praised me, smiling warmly, watching his erection disappear into my vagina.

"Yes!" I was panting hard, having difficulty breathing from the liquids in my nose and mouth, and how my throat hurt. "Yes, give it to me, fuck me baby!"

The blonde-haired stud with the ripped chest didn't like me on the bench, however, so he lifted me up -- not removing his penis from my vagina -- and laid me down again on the small workout mat, letting me rest my legs open and flat, fucking me deeply. Staring at his manly, sexy body, covered in the sweat, I put my little hands on his muscular shoulders and held on for the ride. I was being bent backwards, my ass off of the mat, Johnny's huge cock was driving so deep into my cunt and stretching me open. Filled with cum from the male orgasms I was sloppy wet, Johnny's penis was making noises fucking me, as it penetrated in and pulled out. Squish squish, squish squish.