Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't thinking about cheating, not in person. I wasn't going to cross THAT line, I told myself. I'm not THAT kind of woman. But, I wanted to find more men to play with online, and I wanted some new experiences. Just talking to men about the fantasy of meeting in person -- talking about where, and when, and what we might do -- was really exciting. It made the whole cheating thing seem so much more real, even if the talk was just fantasy. So the idea of trading emails with men, guys who lived near me and wanted to set up real dates to fuck, that was new and different, and making me cream at the thought.

Just make a personal ad, get some attention, have some fun with it, I told myself. I didn't need to meet anyone in person from it, it's just like an interactive online game, that's all.

So that's what put me here on my bed, in the lingerie, in front of my camera.

Giving it a try, I was spicing up my personal ad to get a lot more attention, and make it more real. I changed my profile to exactly describe myself -- size, weight, age, marital status. Petite brunette, married, constantly horny, fantasizing about sex all the time with hung men. It felt surreal, putting my real self out there for slutty people to contact. It became even more real and sexual when I posted those photographs, as well as a hotmail account I started using for my online adventures. There was an 800 number to call for the website to confirm I'm a "real person," which I did too. I was sweating for all of that, as if I'd be discovered, but it felt good telling the world that I loved the thought of getting fucked like a slut. To further confirm to other members that I was not a phony, I took one more picture of myself -- well, of just my flat tummy, with my user name scrawled across my belly in red lipstick. I figured, that would get attention.

Shit, did it. Within a couple of days I had dozens of emails from guys living in my area or willing to travel to fuck me. If I was single, I could have lined up two or three dates a day for weeks. Some of the guys were total losers, but more than a few were fuckable and some, for sure, were incredibly hot. I found that I creamed my panties the most when I'd get emails from guys who took pictures of themselves nude but also in clothing, sort of real-world pictures, and also sent me their phone numbers. Those were real men, looking to really fuck me. They wanted me very badly, as all their emails told me.

I got off repeatedly reading those emails, fantasizing about fucking them.

But would I ever do it? No, I knew I couldn't. You hear stories about losers and freaks online, and I just didn't know who to trust. Besides, I'd get plenty of attention with phonesex and cybersex. That kept everything confined; nothing real, just electronic or, at most, with voice. I wasn't really cheating, just entertaining myself. Meeting a guy from online would be actually cheating.

The lines started to blur, a little, a couple weeks or a month or so after I posted my ad. I received an email from some very sexy married guy who lived pretty far away. His online photos proved he was mouthwateringly hot -- in his 30s, an athletic body with muscular shoulders and arms and a ripped belly, and a gorgeous, eight-and-a-half-inch penis. I shoved my fingers into my bald cunt the moment I saw his pictures. He wrote his name was Adam, and he said he loved fucking married women. He gave me his iPhone number and told me to call him, if I wanted to fuck on the phone or share pictures. He said he'd be willing to travel, if we "hit it off." His email finished that he was off of work that day and, if I happened to see his email, I should just call him if I liked what I saw.

Like what I saw? I wanted to hump that fabulous cock the moment I saw the first picture of it. Adam got my call not even sixty seconds later. It was late morning my time on the East coast, and he lived somewhere in the middle of the country so it was earlier his time. When he answered, I nervously but excitedly muttered in the phone, "Hi Adam, I'm Melanie, the married woman you just emailed, and I think you're dreamy and your cock is gorgeous." A couple years ago, maybe even a few months ago, I could never have uttered that to a total stranger, and maybe not even my husband. But my aching cunt wanted attention from him, and I wanted to turn him on immediately.

My new friend wasn't into wasting time. He said he loved my in my pictures, and he told me he had a few "married friends" whom he "played with." So right off the bat, he asked if I had an iPhone and, when I said I did, he asked if we could "face talk." I snickered at a little secret I knew that he didn't, so we both tapped the buttons on our phones and found ourselves looking at each other's faces. He hadn't shaved that day, which is a sexy look to me, the rugged man with a day's stubble or two on his broad jaw. The guy had big brown eyes, short light hair, broad nose, and very tanned skin. His lips looked eminently kissable.

Adam saw my face on his cellphone, and saw that my shoulders were bare. He asked what I was wearing, it looked like I was topless. I was sitting back on the sofa in our TV room, near our computer desk, a huge pillow under my arm to prop up my cellphone as I looked at it. I was insanely horny, thoroughly turned on for the stud. "Oh, not just topless, wanna see?" I asked. I leaned back and pivoted the phone, so its camera scanned the length of my body from my torso to my tummy to my crotch. Adam didn't see a stitch of clothing, I was completely nude. I spread my creamy thin thighs and exposed my naked vagina to the complete stranger, then brought the camera's view past my throbbing nipples on my big tits back to my grinning face. "Should I put on something for you?" I asked playfully, giggling and blushing, feeling so alive and in control.

Yes, I was exposing my nude body to a guy I literally didn't know. It turned me on, I loved that his hot stud was hard for me. He confirmed it by showing me the image of his big fist jerking off his huge, fat dick. I couldn't help it, I started finger-fucking myself right away, showing him a close-up of my two fingers burying into my bald cunny. How fucking slutty was that of me? Having video sex with a total stranger, right off the bat, fucking ourselves for each other only because we loved how each other looked?

Seriously, it was the hottest sex I'd had in my life to date. The orgasms, as I laid back on the sofa, were amazing. I couldn't put my knees together, my hands ached afterwards, I had sweat on my forehead and dripping down my hot tits. Adam's beautiful penis had three orgasms, shooting cum all over himself.

We started talking about "hooking up." I had to confess to him, it would be tough, I could play during the day but some days my husband stayed home from work and I couldn't predict that. It wouldn't be fair to a guy to travel across the country for me, he might not get as much time (or even any time) as he wanted. But, I had a new emotion coming over me. If Adam said he could be there that afternoon, like if he lived really close, I would have said yes.

Let me repeat: I would have said YES.

Damn, was I looking to cheat? Turn this fantasy into reality? Months ago, I had told myself, it was only fantasy, I would never let it become real. Never, ever, ever.

Well ... fuck it! Maybe it needed to get real?

12