Melanthe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands planted either side of her head, as cool eyes wandered down over her body.

She pressed her hands flat against the cool wall behind her, as if seeking reassurance, her lashes resting on her cheeks, waiting for what was to come. Would he defile her or drink from her first?

Lips brushed the side of her throat as he breathed in deeply. She couldn't prevent the trembling as she waited.

"Dance for me."

Her lips parted, her throat went dry. His command was totally unexpected. She didn't know where to look as he drew her by her hand to the middle of the chamber.

"Melanthe." The warning growl made her quiver.

Slowly she brought one foot forward, the knee slightly bent, the toes pointed. Her arms lifted, the fingers trailing up over her belly and breasts and pushing her hair back over her shoulder. Finally her hands came down to rest on her hips. She moved, her feet beating out a seductive rhythm, her hips swaying, her hands twisting gracefully. She closed her eyes, imagining the music of the drums inside of her, her breasts thrust out, her belly and hips rolling. Yet try as she might pretend that she danced for herself alone, she felt his eyes on her. Did he enjoy the provocative display she made as she moved almost naked before him? Would he punish her if he was not pleased? Tie her up?

"Cidore," he murmured, sounding closer, behind her. She didn't know what the word meant. Then she felt his hands on her belly, his warmth at her back. His mouth scorched a path along her shoulder as fingers traced across the bared flesh below the leather corset. A shiver raced through her at the beguiling scrape of teeth on her ear lobe. He dragged her hands up to place them on her head, and cupped the swell of her breast, the other splayed possessively over her quivering belly as she danced, drawing her into the cradle of his hips.

Melanthe stiffened slightly at this shocking intimacy, of the overwhelming feelings of helplessness and excitement as she brushed against his hard maleness. He was large and powerful, his clean scent and warmth wrapping insidiously around her. He slapped the top of her thigh. "Relax."

Light caresses feathered over the top of her breasts, down her arms, her hips. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her lips parted. Her body awakened to his surprisingly gentle touch, betraying her, and making her tingle and yearn for something more. When his fingers explored the triangle of silk between her thighs, she bit back a gasp, trying not to clench them together.

She continued to move within his arms, her bottom pressing against muscular legs, his hardness brushing against the small of her back. Gently he coaxed her nether lips apart, pressing the silk between. He massaged her there with small, circular strokes, making her writhe against him as liquid heat stole through her.

Melanthe quivered beneath the tanned hands on her body teasing and caressing her. She yielded to his mastery, not resisting as a blunt finger slipped beneath the silk and pushed up inside her, discovering the fragile barrier. She felt more than heard his sigh. She winced at the pinch of her tearing maidenhead. Then he was stroking within her while his thumb teased that pulsing bud. Shivers raced up her thighs, heat gathering between them.

Her head fell back against his chest, her breathing uneven. Her hands fell, holding on to his wrists as he teased her until she could barely stand. Her nipples ached with their tight confines, her belly churning as fierce heat flared where his fingers delved beneath the silk panties.

She didn't know when she had stopped dancing, or if he was displeased she had done so without his command. Everything was forgotten but the incredible sensations building between her thighs. She writhed and wiggled against him, soft, gasping sighs escaped her. It was as though she was being consumed by an intoxicating flame that left her fevour pitched and wanting...

Her nails raked his strong forearms as two fingers sunk into her fluttering heat, stretching her. The tight leather over her breasts loosened, and fingers found and pinched her tender nipples, rolling, squeezing. Her body arched, tightening, coiling.

Languorous heat stole through her as his mouth lightly sucked on the tender skin of her neck. The piercing of his teeth, the momentary pain, was quickly enveloped by a surging, electrical rush as he drew on her blood.

She bit her lip to keep from screaming as lightening tore through her, taking her completely by surprise. He caught her about her waist, following her to the ground as her knees crumpled. He knelt behind her, cradling her against the strength of his body. The small of her back was nestled against his rigid hardness, his inner thighs clamped about her hips. His fingers worked furiously inside of her, flaming the exquisite sensations of his sucking mouth.

His hand captured hers, drawing it behind her back to curl about the hard ridge straining the ties of his breeches. Guided by his touch, she stroked him, feeling him flex against her.

His fingers eased from between her thighs, then his teeth from her neck. A soft mew of complaint escaped her. Dazed, mindless, she glanced down the glistening and flushed length of her pale body, surprised to see the twin red paths tracking down over her breasts. She watched helplessly as he gripped one side of her silk panties, and forcibly ripped them, then the other side, until they were nothing but tatters. She was unresisting as he eased her on to her back on the jewel toned rug. She lay there, her arms and legs splayed bonelessly, as he rose to stand above her.

Her grey eyes widened when he pushed and kicked the leather breeches from his body, revealing sculptured muscular thighs and the intimidating shaft rising up at the base of his flat belly. She swallowed anxiously, knowing what he intended, and not sure if it was possible.

Now it would happen. Her days of reprieve were over. She squeezed her eyes shut as hands moved down over her to push her knees high and wider apart, guiding her feet to rest flat on the rug. His movements were both gentle and unyielding, telling her any disobedience would not be tolerated. Her nails dug into her palms where they rested at her sides as she waited for it to be over.

She felt his weight on top of her, the feel of him pressing threateningly against her clenched channel.

She flinched at the unexpected gentle touch of his mouth at her breast, his tongue following the thin red trails, flicking over a tight pink crown. Her belly quivered at the sweet torture. He lapped at its mate, before sucking it deep. She whimpered, her body arching.

The scrape of teeth was her only warning. Pricks of pain radiated from her nipple, before a sucking, dragging sensation rolled over her in dark exquisiteness, drawing a soft scream of pleasure.

He hips flexed, thrusting deep, dragging another scream from her at the unexpected timing of his invasion. Tears filled her eyes at the uncomfortable agony of him filling her, his weight giving her no room to evade him as he forged deep.

Aran groaned, intoxicated with the heady pleasures of her sweet body yielding to him. He brushed the copper hair back from her damp forehead, and cupped her face. She tried to turn away from him, but he drew her back, forcing her to look at him. Her grey eyes were dazed, a high flush on her cheeks, her lips swollen. Her tight muscles fought him as he surged within her, coming to rest firmly locked within her clinging heat. As slippery as she was from her orgasms, it was still a surprise to Aran she had been able to take all of him the first try.

He watched the flicker of surprise in those guileless grey eyes as he eased his length from her, and the answering ripples of her body. With slow, firm thrusts, he began to move within her, watching the pain in those enchanting grey eyes fade as passion took over. Aran growled in triumph. She might deny it, but she wanted him, her body accepting him as its master.

Melanthe struggled for control, but it was a losing battle. His mouth returned to her breasts, suckling and biting them, as he leisurely slid his cock deep within her straining flesh.

Black spots danced before her eyes, her body going limp in his arms as pleasure stormed her, tearing down every defense and leaving her vulnerable to the sensations she had no choice but to yield to.

It went on and on, escalating into madness, her body arching from the pleasure mixed with pain of his mouth and body. It seemed forever as their sweat slicked bodies moved slowly together on the rug, his body coaxing hers into a timeless rhythm.

He lifted off her, rolling her onto her belly and pushing both knees high so her belly was inches off the thick rug. His large body swiftly covered hers, sliding into her from behind, penetrating deeper, if possible, than before. The tempo of his thrusts changed, becoming fiercer, less controlled. His cock drove into into her with an intensity that left her breathless. Her nails dug into the rug as he took her fiercely.

He brought his wrist to his mouth, then pressed it against her parted lips. She gasped at the tangy, coppery taste on her tongue. She tried to resist, but one hand tightened in her hair, drawing her head back so that she was almost upright on her knees, the press of his wrist unshakeable. Blood trickled down her throat as he spoke strange words that held no meaning for her, his hips working furiously, his hardness bucking deep within her.

His roar filled her ears as he spilled hotly within her quaking channel, setting off a strong reaction within her. She writhed and twisted in his hold, her body crashing into mindless pleasure, like tidal waves pounding the beach. It felt as if nothing contained her but her over sensitised skin, her body awash with unfamiliar sensations. Just when the pleasure became too unbearable, blessed darkness taking her, strong arms caught her.

12