Melina's Balcony Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

For a split second Beth forgets everything as she feels Melina take her right nipple into her mouth and sucks on it a lot harder than she did to her left nipple so much so it causes her to moan even louder than before.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" She groans through gritted teeth doing her best not to moan too loud for fear of somebody hearing them, coming out and finding them like this.

Melina continues to work over Beth's breasts using the same routine on both either starting at the base but changing how she does the routine either starting from the nipple and working her way down to the base of the breast or starting from the base and working her way up to the nipple. Weather she starts with the nipple or finishes with it Melina always makes sure she sucks hard on the nipple. Beth is sure she is doing this on purpose in an attempt to try and make her moan so loud it does get somebody's attention. What makes this worse is that Melina's plan is working as with every hard suck on her breasts Beth is getting louder and louder with her moans.

Suddenly and without warning Melina removes the nipple she has from her mouth and looks up at Beth causing Beth to look down at Melina.

"Ready to return the favour?" Melina asks with an ear to ear smile on her face.

Beth smiles back in response before reaching down, grabbing Melina by the waist and easily pulling her girl up and onto her lap as if she was as light as a feather.

A little jolt of desire runs through Melina's body at her girlfriend's display of strength, followed by a lightning bolt of desire as Beth's mouth clamped around her right nipple.

Too horny to be gentle Beth sucks down hard on that nipple, causing a soft moan to pass through Melina's gritted teeth, the sound like sweet music to the Glamazon.

Beth loves to hear Melina moan for her, and while she wishes those moans could be louder the blonde has to admit even Melina's soft moans sound incredibly sexy. Wanting to hear more of those sexy moans Beth began switching from one nipple to the other, each rough suck forcing another moan from those beautiful lips as Beth's hands began roaming her girlfriend's body. First they simply move from where they had been tightly holding Melina's waist round to her glorious ass which the Glamazon greedily began to grope, squeeze and pinch, forcing yet more soft moans out of her girl. Beth continues to roughly woman handle Melina's butt until she can tell her girl is desperate for more of her skilful touch, which she happily gives her, Beth's fingers moving over every inch of Melina's perfect body.

As her hands roamed this gorgeous flesh Beth, like Melina before her, silently wishes her girlfriend would actually do Playboy. Beth respects Melina's decision not to but she is also tired of all the fuss made over the bodies of all these stick figure wannabe divas. Melina had curves in all the right places and came off a star, which is more than could be said for some of the recent divas who proposed. Finally while the conservative part of Beth would be horrified with the idea of millions of people getting to see her girlfriend naked, another part of her would like to see those photos because she knew they would be smoking hot and put all others to shame, the same way the sales of Melina's Playboy issue would put all others to shame.

Refocusing her mind on the here and now Beth increased the power of her nipple sucking, which had become a little lacklustre since she slipped off into a little dreamland were her girlfriend posed for Playboy, and began to take breaks in between sucks to either twirl her tongue around the nipple or gently bite down on it. Both reactions had the desired effect of clearly driving Melina wild from the increase of her soft moaning, Beth seeing how many more moans she could squeeze out of her girlfriend by moving her hands up to play with Melina's tits while she sucks on them.

Knowing how much her girl loves to have her big tits played with Beth took her time, gently cupping both breasts at once, first at random, before using her hands to push the nipple she was working on deeper into her mouth. Not long after that Beth began using her fingers to play with the nipple that wasn't in her mouth, expertly taking it in between her fingers and working it like the skilled lover she was.

Neither girl was sure how long Beth spent on Melina's tits but it seemed like an eternity to both of them, the Glamazon joyously worshipping Melina's large round boobs as they deserve to be, building her girlfriend up only to bring her back down again as she constantly switched between soft and gentle to hard and rough and back again.

Finally the Glamazon broke away from Melina's boobs only to pull her girlfriend's lips to hers, the blonde capturing the brunette's mouth with her own and viciously attacking it. Inspired by the expert tit worshipping she had just received Melina roughly kisses back, eagerly allowing Beth to push her tongue past her lips and into her mouth to intensified the burning passion between them.

As hot and passionate as the kiss was both divas are eager to move on so soon the lip lock is broken, leaving both of them panting, gasping for breath and staring into each other's eyes.

"Ready for me to fuck you?" Beth asks breathlessly.

"Yes." Melina says smiling, "Fuck me. Fuck me with your tongue."

Not needing to be told twice Beth smiles, kisses Melina again briefly before she stands up, grabbing Melina by her waist and lifting her again, this time up and onto her feet as the Glamazon quickly removes her dressing gown completely and then takes Melina's hand in her's and walks back over to the balcony railing, looking both left and right to make sure nobody is out on any of the other balconies next to their's. She then looks down to make sure nobody is outside or in a position where they can see them from their balcony before she let's go of Melina's hand and turns around to face her.

"I want you to stand behind the rail with your hands on it facing out towards the city." Beth tells her in an authoritive tone of voice. "Then I want you to spread your legs and bend over for me. Make sure you stick that beautiful ass of yours out as far as possible."

Melina looks at Beth in shock having not expected her to move this fast and now understanding why she checked both ends of the balcony as well as below them.

"Ok Beth." Melina says looking forward to what she is about to receive.

Beth smiles back at Melina.

"Assume the position then." Beth says still in the authoritive tone of voice as she moves out of the way and watches as Melina walks up to the balcony rail places her hands on it, spreads her legs and bends over, pushing her ass back and presenting it to the Glamazon.

Once Melina is in the position she wanted her to be Beth walks around to Melina's beautiful bubble butt, the Glamazon unable to stop herself licking her lips with desire before she looks both to her left and to her right one more time just to make sure that nobody is watching them. Once she is happy that they are still alone out on the balcony Beth get's down onto her knees behind Melina so she is face to face with her girl's glorious ass.

Beth adores every part of Melina's body, but her ass was her favourite part. It was the perfect combination of round, tight and soft. From the very first moment she had seen at the Glamazon knew she had to have it, and she had.

One of Beth's fondest memories of her first night with Melina was sliding her strap on into Melina's butt hole, the brunette admitting she was a anal virgin just as the Glamazon was pressing her cock against that soft ring of flesh. Oh it had been wonderful to pop the anal cherry of such a beautiful woman, with such a gorgeous ass.

Ever since that magical moment Beth had been finding all sorts of excuses to play with or even to just be near to this perfect butt, including eating Melina's pussy from behind as she was about to do.

There wasn't much difference between eating pussy from behind or from the front, just that the pussy was upside down in this position and that she was face to face with her lover's beautiful ass, a ass she became lost in for a few moments before looking up and seeing that Melina is looking back down at her.

"Look over the railing!" Beth snaps causing Melina's focus to immediately change from her to over the railing.

"If I catch you looking down at me again I will stop immediately. Not just eating your pussy but I will stop this whole thing." Beth says still partly angry at Melina for looking down at her due to the fact part of the reason she had Melina assume this position was so that one of them could keep an eye out in case somebody either looked up and saw them or in case somebody came out onto one of the balconies either side of them.

"Sorry Beth." Melina says sounding sincere in her apology.

Beth doesn't say anything she simply returns her attention from Melina's face back down to her beautiful ass and the gorgeous holes that lay between those cheeks.

Melina meanwhile wonders if Beth is still watching her and although she is tempted to look down she knows better than to give into that temptation due to the fact she doesn't want what they are doing to stop and even though she is sure Beth wouldn't stop what they are doing she isn't 100% sure of it and doesn't want to risk tempting fate.

So Melina simply stays in the position Beth has told her to stay in, looking out at the view before her, waiting patiently to see what Beth does next. After God only knows how long Melina feels Beth's tongue touch the top of her pussy which almost makes her cum right there due to the anticipation, the excitement, and the fear that maybe Beth was going to stop what they are doing.

Somehow though Melina manages to hold off on cumming as she feels The Glamazon running her tongue from the top of her pussy all the way up to the bottom.

"OOOOOHHHHH!" Melina moans, unable to control herself.

"Melina!" Beth snaps in a loud whisper.

"Sorry." Melina whispers back, knowing why Beth is upset with her.

Beth looks up at Melina really wishing that she had refused Melina's pleads for them to have sex on the balcony, wishing she hadn't given in to Melina's tempting offer due to the fact that had she not given in she knows right now the only thing she would be worrying about is making Melina have another orgasm instead of having to worry about getting caught.

To show Melina that she isn't really angry with her, but that she does want her to try and remember where she is, Beth starts to lick slowly up and down Melina's outer pussy lips, occasionally pressing into Melina's cunt, but never going all the way in wanting to pleasure and torture Melina the same way she tortured her earlier.

After a while though Beth decides she has tortured both herself and Melina long enough so she reaches up, spreads Melina's ass cheeks and presses her tongue at the entrance to Melina's love hole. After waiting a few seconds to build up the anticipation for both of them, Beth forcibly thrusts her tongue as deep into Melina's pussy as it could go, Beth smiling into Melina's cunt as she hears her girl let out a muffled choking sound as she obviously tries not to scream with joy.

Only just getting started Beth wraps her lips tightly around Melina's wet hole, removing her tongue and gently sucking on her girlfriend's pussy, squeezing another stifled noise out of her fellow WWE diva. Encouraged by this Beth began switching between licking the inside of the soft love canal and sucking on the outside of it, giving Melina little shocks of pleasure, not enough to drive her over the edge but rather to keep pushing her towards the edge a bit at a time.

Melina meanwhile is in both heaven and hell. Heaven because having The Glamazon's tongue inside of her feels like being in heaven, and hell because of how slow Beth is going. Melina wants to verbally beg Beth to go faster with every lick and every suck of her pussy that she is getting, not only because she wants Beth to go faster but she needs her too. She needs and wants release after sucking on Beth's nipples and licking her breasts and now this Melina can feel her first orgasm of the new day already building rapidly.

Melina groans in frustration as she feels Beth suddenly remove her tongue from her pussy and let go of her ass cheeks, which for a split second makes her wonder why she did that, as well as wonder if maybe she moaned too loud and didn't even realise it, or because she moved apart of her body, or maybe Beth heard something.

However just as quickly as those thoughts enter Melina's head they leave her head as she feels Beth's soft lips pressing against the round globes of her butt cheeks in a long drawn out kiss, before those lips began travelling all over her ass, covering it in kisses.

Melina grins to herself. She should have known Beth wouldn't be able to resist kissing her ass as the Glamazon has been practically obsessed with her butt ever since they got together, not that Melina minds. In fact Melina loves every perverted little thing Beth loves to do to her ass, including what she knew was coming next.

Even though she knew it was coming Melina almost forgot to stifle her moan when Beth spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could and gave her a long lick up and down her butt crack before pressing her tongue to her back door. After a cruel pause to build anticipation and frustration Beth slammed her powerful Glamazon tongue forwards, that tongue easily forcing Melina's ass hole open and bullying its way into the brunette's bowels. Once upon a time it wouldn't have been so easy, but six months of constant butt fucking had loosened up Melina's ass to the point where the Glamazon could slide her tongue into Melina's butt when ever she pleases.

Once Beth had her tongue inside Melina's ass the Glamazon began thrusting it in and out, fucking it the same way she had her pussy, stopping only so she could wrap her lips around Melina's butt hole so she could suck it too.

Clutching onto the railing tightly Melina forces herself to be quiet as possible as Beth began giving her a passionate and skilled rim job, the Glamazon licking and sucking her ass hole with the same passion and greediness she had her pussy.

Just as it was really starting to feel amazing Beth switches back to Melina's pussy, driving Melina practically to orgasm before repeating the process again, the Glamazon switching between kissing Melina's butt cheeks and eating out her pussy and ass hole until Melina was on the verge of tears with her need to cum.

Finally Beth took pity on her and dives back into Melina's pussy one final time, letting her tongue go crazy inside of her cunt, causing Melina to groan and moan through gritted teeth, Melina doing her best not to groan or moan too loud, even though what she really wants to do is scream at the top of her voice. Melina wants to let the whole world know how good she is feeling and who is making her feel this good, however she manages to keep her moans and groans under control as The Glamazon's tongue continues to touch one nerve ending after another inside of her until her assault on Melina's pussy is too much for her to take and she explodes screaming through gritted teeth. After she is done screaming all Melina can do is moan as Beth continues to eat her.

Beth loves the taste of Melina's cum and is doing her best to get as much of it as she can like she always does. Normally after she has cum Melina would have her hands buried in Beth's hair trying to get her face as far into her pussy as she could while at the same time either calling her all the dirty names under the sun, half of which would be in Spanish and the other half in English, or getting her breath back after screaming a heck of a lot louder than she just did, in fact many times Beth has managed to get Melina to give her a 'primal scream' which is the same type of scream as what she normally gives in the ring or back when she was managing MNM.

Once Beth is satisfied that she has completely cleaned out Melina's pussy she slowly removes her face and licks her lips as she sits back and looks up at Melina who has her face buried in her hands.

Beth smiles knowing she could so easily use the fact that Melina is not looking out into the distance like she was instructed too to her advantage, but instead she decides to be lenient.

"Open your eyes Mel." She says softly.

Melina slowly opens her eyes and see's Beth looking up at her with an ear to ear smile on her face. Melina smiles back down at her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Beth asks her able to tell from the calm relaxed almost serene look on her face that Melina did enjoy what she just gave her, but wanting to hear her say it.

"Yes I did." Melina says softly as she takes a deep breath and exhales.

"My turn to return the favour now." Melina says with an ear to ear grin looking forward to tasting not only The Glamazon's Glama-pussy but also her Glama cum.

However the expression that appears on Beth's face soon causes Melina to stop grinning as she immediately recognises the look on Beth's face.

"Hey Beth." Melina says once again using her most seductive tone of voice, "We haven't been caught or seen yet. And besides don't you want me to eat your pussy? Don't you want to feel my tongue inside of your cunt? Don't you want me to lick you until you come all over my face and mouth? And then have me suck on your big 12 inch strap on before you fuck my pussy and my ass with it."

Beth looks at Melina and her look of reluctance slowly turns to a look of disbelief.

"I don't know how you do it. But you better not tell anyone else you're secret." Beth says smiling.

"Do what?" Melina asks a little confused despite her smile back.

"Manage to wrap me around your little finger." Beth says.

Melina grins.

"Oh I think I know how." Melina says, "It's just a pity I can't bottle it and sell it I would be a millionaire I even know what I would call it. I'd call it Glamazon control. And on the advert I would tell people to buy my product and get their own Glamazon."

"What if they wanted yours?" Beth asks with a grin.

"Well obviously they can't have mine." Melina responds.

"And why not?" Beth asks already knowing the answer.

"Because she is mine and belongs to me." Melina says.

"And do you belong to her?" Beth then asks.

Melina smiles a rather mischievous smile.

"I don't know... do I?" Melina asks.

Beth smiles her own mischievous smile back.

"Well if you don't know maybe she needs to remind you... after you've eaten her to orgasm." Beth says and with that she stands up and looks at Melina.

"And how exacterly does she want me to eat her to orgasm?" Melina asks looking at Beth with an ear to ear smile on her face at the future butt fucking and pussy fucking she can expect to receive from her Glamazon.

Beth doesn't say a word what she does do is goes over to the chair she was sitting in early which now has her dressing gown on it picks up the dressing gown and then lays the gown on the ground where she was kneeling.

Once the dressing gown is in place Beth stands back up and looks to both her left and right just to make sure that they are still alone and not being watched before she turns her attention to Melina who is still standing in the same place she was before.

"I want you to lay down on my dressing gown facing the sky." Beth says answering Melina's earlier question.

Melina smiles.

"What my Glamazon wants. My Glamazon get's." She says as she get's down onto her knee's and then lays down with her back on the dressing gown looking up at the sky.

Melina's view of the sky is soon blocked out or rather replaced by a view of Beth's pussy which she see's or rather watches slowly lower down until it stops just over her mouth, however it is close enough for Melina to be able to smell Beth's sent.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers