Melissa & I Call on Chari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,136 Followers

Chari elected to lick between Melissa's twin beauties, and spent quite a lot of time there, even licking the lovely globes themselves, including the underside, where some of her own pussy juice was still shining. Then she proceeded to lick her way down Melissa's belly, lightly kissing her occasionally and even wriggling her tongue into the navel, which made Melissa giggle. When she reached the red pubic hair, she stopped and looked up at me. "This is really a lot of fun, and her boobies tasted delicious." Then she licked all of Melissa's pubic hair, down to her mons.

I returned to my coaching role. "Now you are ready to start eating your first pussy. First, slide a pillow under Melissa's ass to raise her pussy to the right height. She will spread her legs and you kneel between them like I do when I'm with you. Okay, now she has raised her legs, you put your shoulders against her thighs and wrap your arms around her thighs so your fingers come out by her pussy. I don't usually touch a pussy with my fingers but sometimes you have to. Anyhow, leave your hands where you can do it."

Chari followed all my instructions but before she started, she breathed deeply the delightful aroma of Melissa's pussy. "Melissa, you smell really good. George, do I smell as good as Melissa?"

"Yes. All women smell like that if they are sexually active, keep themselves reasonably clean and don't ruin it with perfume and other junk. Perfume defeats its own purpose by making women less attractive, at least when it's on their pussies."

Juices were running out of Melissa onto the bed. Chari took a tentative lick. Then she took another lick, a lot less tentative. Then she opened Melissa's wet love hole with her fingers and sucked out all the juices that were there. "This is delicious. Melissa, your pussy tastes as good as it smells. I hope I can get some more of this."

"You can", I told her. "but you will have to lick her all over her pussy before you will get any. Melissa will tell you when you are doing it right and if you are doing anything wrong."

Chari buried her face in Melissa's beautiful pussy and started licking. The time had come for me to bury my cock in Chari's beautiful pussy. I had my condom on and I was behind her but her pussy was so wet and beautiful that I had to take a few licks of it. It was as delicious as I knew it would be. I knelt on the bed behind her, put my hands on her ass, spread her open and put my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I could see her cute rosebud winking at me but Chari makes her ass strictly off limits. With one little push, most of my cock was where it wanted to be. A second push and it was buried all the way in Charie's lovely and accomodating pussy. She wiggled a bit to make it the most comfortable for herself and I started slowly fucking in and out. After the first few strokes Chari started fucking her pussy back to meet me.

Chari likes to fuck and she was enjoying my cock in her but she was more interested in discovering the joys of eating a pussy for the first time. I couldn't see what was happening there but I could hear Melissa "Okay, that feels good. Keep licking me there, but take your time. Go over and over the whole area with your tongue. You won't wear it out. Oooo, yeah. Ooo. That's good. Really good. You're getting the hang of it. Keep licking there." In between instructions, when she could just enjoy Chari eating her pussy, Melissa was cooing happily, really loving what her pupil was doing.

I was also enjoying what Chari was doing but in my case, it waswhat she was doing to my cock with her pussy. To hold her steady, as I thrust my cock into her, my hands were on her hips. When Chari fucked her pussy back to meet me, I could hear her juices sloshing inside her, and I could see some leaking out and running down our legs. Between my cock and Melissa's pussy, Chari was really enjoying herself as much as Melissa or I were but her mouth was too busy to say anything or make much noise.

Not so with Melissa or I. In between instructrions to Chari, which were fewer now than they had been, she was cooing her pleasure as Chari continued to eat her pussy. I was moaning in pleasure as my cock slowly surged in and out of Chari's wet and wonderful pussy. Besides fucking back to meet me, she was gyrating her hips while kneeling on the bed, giving my cock a special treat, as the walls of her delightful love hole massaged my shaft. This was some of the best fucking I had ever had, and I was using a very slow stroke in order to prolong the pleasure and delay my climax until after Melissa's and then Chari's, hopefully in that order.

Chari turned to me, her face smeared with Melissa's pussy juices. "Hold on, George. I'm going to go and use my nipples on her clit." Then she ducked out from under Melissa's legs, and we walked in tandem on our knees, my cock all the way in Chari's pussy, until she was in position to apply her nipples. Using her fingers, Chari pushed back Melissa's clit hood. and then, holding her lovely titty in the other hand, moved up and started rubbing her nipple on Melissa's clit. I resumed slowly fucking her pussy, and Chari, her face full of Melissa's pussy juices, her pussy full of my cock, and her nipples against Melissa's clit, was pleasurably moaning. Melissa and I were moaning in pleasure also because all three of us were giving each other a truly wonderful time.

With Chari's nipple rubbing against her clit, Melissa was fucking her pussy against Chari's glorious globe, and smearing her pussy juices on it. When Chari started using her other nipple, that globe was fucked and smeared as well. Chari started to return to he first nipple when she felt Melissa's juices on her titty. After she licked some of it off her fingers she realized that she had eaten some of her own juices earlier. Chari smiled, licked the rest off her fingers and bent forward to rub the clit again with her nipple and get some fresh juices.

After rubbing both her nipples twice against Melissa's clit, Chari was ready to resume eating Melissa's pussy. While this was going on, I had continued slowly fucking Chari's pussy and she had continued fucking back to meet me but she had stopped the gyrating motion. She looked back at me then we started backing up to get in our original position. With my cock all the way in her pussy, we moved backward until Melissa was able to get under Melissa's legs again and bury her face in that wet pussy again. We resumed fucking, and Chari resumed the motions I had found so delightful. Although we were fucking with slow strokes, I could feel my climax building but it still had a long way to go.

From the looks of her, Melissa would be cumming soon. Her pussy was trying to fuck Chari in the face already, and her directions were on the order of "Oh, God, that's good. Keep doing that. Eat my pussy. Eat my pussy." When she wasn't babbling, she was moaning. Her pussy was producing a lot of fresh juice and although Chari was probably trying to eat as much of it as she could, and they are delicious, a lot was dribbling out and soaking into the bed. I enjoyed their aroma but thought it a shame that they were being wasted like that.

"Chari", I said, Melissa will be ready to cum soon, and when she starts, she will grab your head with her legs and her hands and jam her pussy into your face a lot like you do. Just keep your mouth on her clit and keep doing what you are doing when she starts, and hold on till she is done. You will get to eat her cum juices, and they are the best of all." Chari, whose mouth was too busy to speak, gave me the OK sign with her thumb and index finger and kept her face in Melissa's pussy.

"Oh, my God, Chari. You are so good. I'm ready to cum. Suck my clit. Suck my clit." When she heard Melissa say that, Chari moved her face right up against Melissa's pussy. A few minutes later, "Oooo. Oooo. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." As I had predicted, Melissa grabbed Chari's head and jammed her pussy even harder against Chari's face, while her legs clamped around her temples. Her heels were drumming on Chari's back while she rocked back and forth, grinding her pussy into Chari's face. This went on for about a minute and I continued to slowly fuck my cock into Chari's pussy but she had stopped fucking back to meet me and her hips had stopped gyrating.

When Melissa climaxed, she arched her back and gave one last thrust of her pussy, then her hands fell away off Chari's head and her legs relaxed and remained draped across her sholders. Chari continued at Melissa's clit until she realized that Melissa was through cumming. Then she moved her mouth to devour all the fresh cum juices, raised her head, shrugged Melissa's legs off her shoulders and looked at me. "That was really wonderful and delicious but I think I still like fucking best."

Having said that, Chari increased her motions so she was fucking her pussy back at me, lifting her ass as she fucked back and gyrating her hips. By lifting her ass as my cock thrust into her pussy, she was increasing the contact betwen my cock and her clit. After a few minutes, while Melissa lay contentedly watching us fucking as we knelt between her legs, Chari interrupted her moaning and said "I'm ready to cum. Play with my clit."

I increased the speed of my strokes into her pussy and reached around and began caressing her clit with my fingers. Chari matched my speed and her juices were flying as my pubic area smacked wetly into her on every stroke of my cock into her pussy. While my fingers were gently massaging her clit, I was pressing it more firmly against my thrusting cock so that at every stroke, we had the greatest contact possible between my cock and the underside of her clit. We were both moaning from the pleasure of our energetic fucking when Chari howled ecstatically and started cumming.

She sprawled forward with her face in Melissa's pussy, and her legs spread out. Chari writhed on the bed, still thrusting her pussy back at me as I pounded my cock in and out of her, with my fingers still massaging her clit. Melissa enjoyed the feeling of Chari's face rubbing back and forth in her pussy although there was nothing sexual about the contact. With a last jerk of her hips and last great thrust of her pussy at me, Chari climaxed. This pushed me over the edge and I ejaculated into my condom.

For a while the three of us lay in a contented heap, Melissa, cradling Chari's face in her pussy, and me lying on top of Chari with my softening cock still in her pussy. Chari kissed Melissa's pussy one last time and said "This has really been great, you guys. I loved eating Melissa's pussy and I loved it when she ate mine and I loved George fucking me. I hope we can do it again. Lots of times."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,136 Followers
12