Melissa & Jeremy

Story Info
Submissive woman is pleasured in a Japanese haven.
6.2k words
4.29
22.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa found the note in her mailbox. She recognized his handwriting and drew a quick breath. She walked to her desk before opening it. Her pulse quickened and her nipples began to harden. The note was short and to the point. "You will prepare for a weekend trip. You will only bring a yakata, the personal hygiene items as necessary, and your toys. You will be ready at 5 P.M. on Friday." It was unsigned. There was no need. Her thoughts were confused with the erotic memories of the last time and bewilderment of the coming weekend.

The remaining days of the week past quickly. On Friday afternoon, she packed her small bag and waited. At 5 P.M. sharp, there was a single knock at her door. Melissa picked up her bag, opened the door and went with him.

As they walked to the car, she looked at him. Not much had changed in the six months since she last saw him. He still walked with light, silent steps. His hair was shorter now, but that didn't surprise her. His hair length and whether or not he wore a beard, was constantly changing. He hadn't gained any weight and he was tanned. His mouth and eyes is what intrigued her. They were capable of laughing and cold silence at the same time. It is said that the eyes are the windows of the soul. His eyes told nothing. Jeremy's eyes seldom did.

Jeremy opened the car door for her and after she got in, he took her bag. He went around to his side and opened the door and threw her bag onto the back seat. After starting the car, he opened the center arm rest and took out a sleep mask. "Put this on and don't remove it until I tell you." As Melissa put on the mask and her visual world was shut off, she heard strains of Beethoven's 1st and 2nd Sonatas playing. "I know that you like classical music and I brought some of my favorites for us to listen to." he said. As the cello and the piano played, she began to relax.

"What have you been doing the last few months?" he asked.

"Just working and trying to stay busy. My father was here a few months ago on his way to Singapore. I was offered some new training for work but I turned it down because they couldn't promise me any substantial promotion afterwards. Where have you been and what have you been up to?"

Jeremy was quiet for a moment before answering. When he spoke, his voice was smooth and with a touch of an accent. "I've been in and out of the area a couple of times since the last time you saw me. I couldn't contact you because of the projects. The rest of the time, I've been wearing my troubleshooter's hat and have been jumping from one hot spot to another." They continued to talk about everything except what she really wanted to know, what was going to happen this weekend.

They had been driving for about 45 minutes in heavy traffic when they turned off onto a smaller road. The traffic was lighter now and she could tell that they were going uphill through a series of switchbacks. Traffic had lightened enough that Melissa only heard an occasional car passing. Jeremy slowed down and turned off the paved road. The car bounced along a dirt road for about 15 minutes and finally stopped. He got out of the car and came around to Melissa's side and opened her door.

"Can I take this mask off now?"

"Not yet, just a few more minutes." She could smell the scent of pines and a wood fire burning.

Jeremy took Melissa by the arm and guided her towards her destination. She could hear a small brook splashing in the background. She stumbled slightly on the flagstone walkway. They stopped walking and Melissa heard a sliding door open. "Step up" he said and as she did, she felt the warmth of the fire she smelled earlier. Jeremy shut the door and led Melissa closer to the fire.

He stopped and turned to Melissa, "You may take off the mask now." As Melissa lifted the mask, she saw that she was in a room with a stone fireplace against one long wall and the opposite wall had open shoji screens overlooking a Japanese garden with a small stream. The floor was of polished hardwood with tatami mats in front of the fireplace. The room had very little furniture, just a low table and a small wooden chest. There was two closed doors on the far wall and the single door that they came in behind her.

"Welcome to my retreat" Jeremy said. "This is where you will become aware of yourself and your desires. These rooms will be your classrooms and I will assist you in your learning."

Melissa looked at Jeremy and asked "What will I be learning?"

"You will look into yourself and come to face with the other side of your sexuality.

"What do you mean, the other side?"

"It is the side which we have bordered in the past, yet I didn't think you were ready to explore. If you wish to look, there is different sides to everything. In the Orient, the two sides are called Yin and Yang, separately they are exact opposites, together they mesh as one to complete a whole. We have always stayed on the side that you know, this weekend you will learn the other side of your sexuality and desires. Your sexuality will become whole."

Once again Melissa's heart began to race and she felt her face start to color from either excitement or apprehension, she wasn't sure. "Are you ready to begin?" With a deep breath she nodded her head yes.

Pointing to the wall with the two doors, he said "Go into the room on the right and remove your clothes. There is a connecting door to the bathroom. After your bath, trim your pussy hair and remove all makeup including fingernail and toenail polish. You will find the necessary items in the bathroom. Do not put any clothes on and return out here when you have completed those tasks."

Entering the door on the right, she found herself in a bare scant room with tatami mats and a larger wooden chest against one wall. On the floor was a large futon. It was a rich burgundy color with a golden crest like symbol. One wall had closets with sliding doors with the same symbol on it. As Melissa was hanging up her clothes, she began to think what this weekend was all about. She recalled their previous lovemaking and she remembered how much she enjoyed the skill with which he was able to turn her body into a hot, tingling mass of sexual desires. The way that Jeremy's lips and fingertips felt as they glided over her body. She also remembered the look in his eyes when he would pinch or bite her nipples. She had always wondered what was going through his mind at those times and now she knew that she was to soon find out. This didn't frightened her, if anything, it heightened her desires. In him, she found a person that she could trust and who was caring. He had taken her to that plateau so many times before and now she was ready to continue with the journey.

Melissa entered the bathroom and found that some of the contents of her bag were on the vanity counter next to the sink, along with a comb and scissors, a jar of cleansing cream, and a bottle of polish remover with a small bag of cotton balls. Every item was laid as if in a specific order. Her bath was poured and the water had a fragrant smell to it. She picked up the comb and scissors and started to comb her pussy hair. The thick luxurious bush of hair shined in the light and Melissa found her pussy getting wet. She started trimming the hair and continued until just a downy layer of curls covered her pussy. Picking up the cleansing cream, she removed her makeup and then she removed all her nail polish.

Slipping into the bath, she looked around the bathroom. It was definitely a man's bathroom, but she was surprised by the style of the bathroom in comparison to the other rooms. While the other rooms were bare and somewhat austere, the walls of the bathroom were of large pale grey river rocks, smoothed and burnished from the constant flow of water. The counter tops and floors were slate slabs. The bathing area was raised and set off in a recess in the wall completely surrounded by glass, so it was possible to look out at the hills and woods surrounding the house. The slate hued bathtub was large enough for two. The lighting was subdued, the room's fixtures were of rich brass, and the air was warm and moist. Melissa felt as if she was in an open air bath or a small grotto.

The water was hot and silky. Melissa felt the tensions flow from her body and her mind relaxed as well. Her hands drifted down to her breasts and to her parted thighs. As her fingers lightly stroked her nipple, it began to stiffen with arousal and anticipation. Gently pinching the nipples caused her to gently suck her breath. She felt her body start to tingle. As she worked her nipples into hard points, the pain/pleasure that she loved began to seep over her. Melissa pulled hard on the nipples, twisting them as she did so. Taking her left nipple between her fingertips, she rolled and pinched it until she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out in sheer pleasure.

With the fingers of her other hand, she started to slowly caress the inner lips of her pussy. The touch of her fingertips sent the inner lips of her pussy. The touch of her fingertips sent small jolts of electricity coursing through her, making her feel vibrant and sensual. As her fingers continued to work their way slowly inside her, Melissa felt herself slipping into a state of sexuality. First one finger, then two, and then the third finger slipped inside her pussy. Her thumb stroked her clit and she had kept her pace slow first, but with each stroke, her fingers increased their tempo and depth. As Melissa came close to coming, her strokes became hard and fast. As she came, she pinched her nipples hard between her knuckle and nail. When she did this, her world became centered between her thighs, deep within her pussy. Melissa was aware of the bright light, the aura, that surrounded her when she came. That light slowly faded as the sensations receded and she opened her eyes and slowly took her hands away from her body. She reached for a washcloth and started to wash her body. Her nipples where still tender from the attention that they were just given, but the water felt smooth and silky as it rippled over them.

When Melissa had cleaned the rest of her body and stepped out of the bathtub, she reached for the towel and was surprised to find that it was warmed by the towel rack. The soft towel drank up the moisture on the rounded surfaces of her body. Her skin felt smooth to the touch after the oils of the water. She let the towel drop at the edge of the bath. She was ready and opened the door to the main room.

The room was dimly lit with only the fire and several small candles for illumination. Jeremy was standing by the fire and he looked up as she entered the room. He was wearing a light grey cotton yakata. "You look beautiful and radiant, I hope the bath refreshed you. Come by the fire." As Melissa walked over to him, he watched as her full breasts swung in rhythmic time to her hips as she walked. He noted the soft contours of her body and the soft transparent down of hair covering her sex. She looked into his eyes and now she could read them. He was pleased with what he saw.

"Are you ready to begin?" Melissa gave a gentle nod of her head. He walked over to the chest and withdrew a thin pillow from it. He placed it in front of the fire and said "Kneel on this and watch the fire. I want you to listen to what I say, but most of all, I want you to understand." Jeremy's voice became a soft whisper as he continued. "This weekend we will expand on the roles that we have already assumed. This weekend, you will begin the learning of domination and submissive. This is not to be mistaken for sadism and masochism. In S/M, there is no true love or trust. Only the need to hurt and to be hurt. As a submissive, you will learn that you are to be cherished. It isn't wrong to want to be submissive. I hope that I will be as worthy a teacher as I know you will be a student. Do you understand and accept what I just said?" Again, Melissa's head nodded.

"Your rules for this weekend are simple. You will obey what I say. You will not wear any clothes or any makeup. You will address me as "Sir" or as "Teacher". You will not speak unless given permission. You may ask any question as long as it pertains to your training. When our meals are delivered to us, you will not eat until I give you permission. Do you understand and accept what I have just said?" She nodded her head yes, but he said in a stern tone, "I didn't hear what you said."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Teacher."

"Good, I'm pleased." Again he walked over to the chest and he reached in and started to pull out objects and place them on the low table. "Come over here." Melissa got up and walked over to the table. On it, he had lined up her `toys', which he had taken from her bag. "I see that you have added a few." On the table were a set of Ben-wa balls, a small vibrator, and a set of nipple clamps that he had given her. Beside them, started to place other objects. A flesh colored dildo, over six inches long and about 5 inches around was the first to be placed on the table. She noted that it looked very much like his cock. Next was a series of anal plugs. These ranged from 3 inches long and 3/4 of an inch wide to 6 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide. The sleep mask that she had worn for the journey was lain on the table. Jeremy then placed 2 sets of leather cuffs on the table. "We will add these to your set now and maybe some others later on."

As she looked at these new toys, she began to understand what it was that was being asked of her. She was to surrender to him, part of her physical freedom, in return for a sexual freedom that she hadn't known before. For a moment, she didn't think that she was ready to proceed, but when she remembered what he had said about trusting, she was ready.

"I am ready to start now Teacher."

"Fine, lay down on your back on the tatami by the fire." Melissa walked over to the fire and laid down in front of it. "I now want you to spread your arms and legs outward. I am not going to restrain you now. I want you to hold your arms and legs spread out. I am going to make love to you now with my hands and my mouth. If you move or say anything, I will stop."

With that he knelt down next to her heard and started to rub her temples. Jeremy's fingers seemed to sense the tension that she was now feeling. His fingers massaged her temples and her scalp. When he had finished with her temples, he worked his fingers downwards to Melissa's neck and shoulders. Again Jeremy's fingers sought out the tight bundles of muscle and nerves and rubbed them until they loosened. He took hold of her hands and worked each arm. His fingers and hands pushed and rolled the muscles of her arms until they seemed to flow out of his hands back to the floor.

Jeremy shifted his position until he was a Melissa's feet. He took each foot and rubbed it, sliding his hands up her calves. He rubbed each leg separately now. His fingers danced around her thighs. The closer he got to her pussy, the more sensual his caresses became. Each time that she thought he would move his hands to her pussy, he would stop and move the other direction. Jeremy could smell her sex now as her pussy was getting wetter and her pussy lips began to glisten. He continued to rub her legs, making them totally relaxed, but her pussy was in a state of sexual excitement. It took everything Melissa had to keep from crying out or moving from the pleasure inside of her, but as his hands moved about her body, her body became softer. Melissa could feel her body tingling as is every nerve ending was alive.

Jeremy again shifted positions so that he was now kneeling next to her right side. He looked into her eyes, his face lit up with a smile on his face and in his eyes, he said "Let the concert begin." He touched her nipples with his fingers, rolling them gently between his fingertips. As he gently stroked the left nipple, he quickly pinched the right one. She caught her breath before she said anything. He continued to stroke and pinch her nipples, causing them to become harder and he listened as her breathing come fast and shallow. He bent his head down and with care and tenderness, took one nipple between his lips. Jeremy's tongue softly caressed the nipple. He changed nipples and brought both to the point of aching from the pleasure that was giving them. While he was sucking on one nipple, his left hand was playing with the other nipple and his right hand started to trace down towards Melissa's pussy.

With his cupped hand, he started to caress her pussy. He slowly started to work his finger into her pussy. As soon as his finger touched her clit, he bit and pinched Melissa's nipples. It was as if an electrical shock had surged through her body. Melissa could not keep from crying out. As soon as she did, he stopped and sat back on his heels. "You were given one order and you just failed that order. For that you will be punished. Roll over onto your stomach." When she was on her stomach, Jeremy drew his hand back and smacked her ass three times with the flat of her hand. Melissa was surprised by the first blow and by the time the third one had landed, she was ready for it.

While the slaps stung her, she found that they also excited her. She felt tears in her eyes but she also felt a burning passion within her. "Turn onto your back again. When you disobey me, no matter how small the infraction, you will be punished in one form or another." Without saying another word, he took her right nipple into his mouth and continued to suck on it as if nothing had happened.

Jeremy's lips and fingers continued to do the magic as they had before, as he gently sucked on her nipples. As his teeth and fingers bit and pinched her breasts, Melissa's passion grew. After each time that he would do this, his other hand would gently stroke her pussy. The more that he stroked her, the more that she wanted him. As he stroked her, he started to insert his fingers into her warmth. Because of her wetness, two of his fingers slipped inside her. His fingers explored her inner walls, while his mouth and hands explored her breasts. He added another finger and then the fourth. He was pumping his hand faster now and his teeth were slowly nibbling at the hardness of her nipples. Melissa wanted to feel more of his hand inside her, to fill her up. She wanted his teeth to bite hard on her flesh, but she did not speak, for she was afraid that he would stop again.

Jeremy reached out with his thumb and began to flick it back and forth against her clit. With this action, he brought her to the edge. When he knew that he had her there, he pushed his fingers deep inside of her and again bit and pinched hard on her nipples. The wave of the orgasm overcame her. The muscles of her vagina clamped around his fingers and Melissa felt that the rest of her body quivering, as if her insides were of jello. No one had ever made her come as hard as she just did. When she opened her eyes, Jeremy was still sitting there. His hands were still working their magic on her nipples and in her pussy. He had a knowing smile on his face when he asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

Melissa was unable to speak, so she just nodded her head. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it and you behaved quite well. If you learn quickly and obediently, I will reward you for your progress. If you do not, there will be no pleasure. I now want you to suck my cock, for we both enjoy the way it makes us feel. But this time it will be a little different. You have always taken my cum in your mouth, yet you have not been able to swallow it because of the taste. I want you to put this mint drop in your mouth, it will mask the taste. Each time that you give me a blowjob, you will put a mint in your mouth until you become accustomed to the taste. Then you will only suck on the mint for a few moments before you take my cock in your mouth. In time, you will no longer need the mint." He held out the mint in his hand. Melissa dropped to her knees and took the mint from his fingers with her lips.

12