Melissa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers

Through all of that conversation I had stroked into Melissa with slow firm strokes and she had continued to pull me into her with her strong legs. I would from time to time grind my pelvis against her clit before resuming the slow pace of our lovemaking. As I looked into her eyes, I could see the love emanating from them and the wanting.

"Baby, it's not going to be much longer before I cum in your pussy and I want you to cum with me," I informed Melissa.

"Oh baby, I'm only about two good hard thrusts from cumming all over your dick, I've just been waiting on you."

"Well, you know how old men are; it takes us time to get there sometimes."

"No I don't know how old men are," she said smiling, "but I'm learning."

She held me to her and ground her pussy onto my cock. All of the loving we had done up to this point began to add up with my body sending the age old signals that set things in motion. I looked at Melissa and could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew.

Our movements became more urgent and as I filled my hands with her breasts, Melissa reached between us and began a gentle massaging of my balls. My hips slammed into her with more force and her legs began pulling me harder into her and I spoke to Melissa in a quiet voice.

"I'm coming,' was all I said.

"Me too," I got in response.

As our bodies met in the dance of love we held still for a second before continuing and then our destination was upon us. I drove my cock deep into Melissa one last time and her hips came up to meet me and held me there. My cock emptied its first delivery of seed deep into Melissa's pussy and when she felt that it triggered her own orgasm. We looked at each other as our muscles worked at the job they had been programmed eons ago to do. My cock spewed cum deep into her and her pussy convulsed and milked my member of its juice.

Our climax lasted unusually long, or so it seemed. And we were holding each other so tight we were gasping for air. As our biological program ran its course we began to lose the intense feelings of our climax, but not the memory. Our faces were showered with kisses and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Baby, I love you," I said to Melissa. "I love how you make me feel and I can only pray that I make you feel this good also."

"Haven't you been paying attention to your lover?" Melissa asked. "Because if you had, you would have sensed the awesome orgasm she just experienced."

We lay there with me on top of Melissa and quietly enjoyed the afterglow of our lovemaking. My cock in its drug induced condition still had not lost its hardness so I was easily able to stay inside of Melissa and contract my muscles periodically to ensure all of my seed had been deposited at the entrance to her womb.

"It is weird that you are not going soft." Melissa observed.

"I know," I replied, "And we're not going to allow it to go unused."

This made Melissa laugh. "And just what are you going to do with it," she said with a mischievous look.

I rolled off of her and propped myself up on an elbow. I reached out and played with her breast. "Well, what do you think we should do with it?"

"Oh, I don't know. What do you usually do with one of those things?" she asked jokingly.

"Never had one that stayed hard after coming twice within an hour." I told her, "but I think I have come up with an idea of what I would like to do with it."

"You going to tell me or show me?" Melissa asked.

"Show you." I replied.

I got off the bed and went over to my bag where I had put the remote egg. I retrieved it, the remote control and the container of lube, and as I come back to the bed Melissa said. "You aren't going to take me out to supper again are you."

"No, we're just gonna use this as a vibrator this afternoon." I told her.

I turned the egg on and reached up and touched it to one of her nipples. "Oh, that feels different," Melissa said. I held the egg to her nipple as I spread her legs and moved in between them. I took her hand and moved it up to the breast that I was teasing with the egg.

"You take this." I requested.

"What are you going to do?" Melissa asked with a hint of apprehension in her voice.

"I am going to make sweet slow love to your luscious ass tonight."

I squeezed some lube onto my finger and then reached up and took her hand that held the egg and moved it down to her pussy. I then reached between Melissa's ass cheeks and rubbed the lube onto the pucker of her asshole.

"Oh God, that feels good." Melissa said.

"That is the idea," I said. "The goal is to make you feel good. And I am quite sure that because I've cum twice already, I'll not be able too again, but I am going to enjoy the feeling of stroking my stiff cock into your asshole as I watch you bring yourself off with your little friend there."

I squeezed more lube on my finger and once again rubbed it into the entrance to her ass. I massaged her gently as I watched her run the egg over the lips of her pussy.

"Damn but you look so hot doing that." I told Melissa. "Your pussy and ass opened up to me. Trusting me enough to say 'Baby, make love to me, all of me' and knowing I won't hurt you."

All this time I had been gently pressing my finger against her sphincter muscle. I could feel it beginning to relax, but I wanted her totally relaxed, so I did not rush to penetrate her. With more lube added to her already slick asshole I worked my finger back and forth. I looked at her and she was looking back at me with a smile on her face.

"I am looking so forward to this," she said.

"Looking forward to what?" I asked.

"You making love to my ass. When you did it last night it felt so good and I experienced so little pain, that I know tonight is going to be even better."

I had by now penetrated her ass about a half inch with my finger. I moved it around, making sure I did not push further into her. After a couple minutes I eased my finger out of her and watched as her hole closed ever so slowly. That was a good sign. A sign that her ass muscle was becoming very relaxed. I added more lube to my finger and once again made contact with her ass. As I was massaging Melissa's ass I watched her rubbing over her pussy and clit with the egg. Her face was relaxed as she was also watching me. My finger penetrated her ass and there was very little pressure so I knew she was able to totally relax her sphincter. I slowly slid my finger into her ass until my entire digit was inside of her. I slowly twisted my finger and at the same time began a slow withdrawal. Again adding more lube to my finger I slowly stroked into her again. Able to set up a slow rhyme in her ass I stroked into her with my finger. Melissa's asshole continued to loosen and I added another finger to the mix. Just as I did with one finger I slowly introduced two into her anus. Taking my time it was not long until I had both fingers deep inside her and stroking her gently.

"Melissa, my darlin'," I said. "I am now going to make love to your asshole. I am going to slide my hard cock into you and slowly stroke you until you come."

"Baby, I would like that," she responded. "You have been so gentle so far that I haven't felt any discomfort at all and absolutely no pain."

With my two fingers still in her ass I squirted a liberal amount of lube onto my still fully erect dick. I spread it until I was totally coated with lube. I slipped my fingers out of her ass and when I did her ass did not close. I gave her asshole a squirt of lube and placed my dick against the pucker of her ass. With a gentle push my cock head slipped into her and I stopped to allow her ass to adjust to the size of my cock.

"Baby, it's burning a little bit." Melissa told me.

I pushed in and the head of my dick went past her sphincter muscle. I again stopped.

"Is that better?" I asked.

"Yes it is. The burning completely stopped." She said.

With the head of my cock in her ass I reached up and pinched one of her nipples.

"I am totally on sensory overload." Melissa informed me. "My nipple being pinched. A vibrator on my clit and a big dick up my ass. Oh my God.

I chuckled and said. "Enjoy it baby, you deserve it.

I pushed another inch of my dick into Melissa's ass and paused to make sure I was not causing her any pain. Another push and another inch. Pause. I then grabbed Melissa's legs and with one slow steady push I drove my cock all the way into her ass.

"OH FUCK YES!!!!" she yelled. "Oh Yes."

I started a steady stroking of her ass that was meant to be gentle. I had not caused her any pain to this point and I intended to cause her none during the ass fucking I was about to give her. Because of the amount of lube I had used and the time I had taken, Melissa's ass was nice and relaxed. It held me tight as I stroked her and I felt wonderful and I hoped she was feeling the same. I was so intent on stroking her slowly that I did not notice when Melissa began to hump her ass onto my dick. I made love to her ass as she continued to push up to meet me and I was soon making long strokes into her.

Melissa was rubbing the egg at a frantic pace over her clit and would slip it into her pussy once in a while. I watched her pleasuring herself and noticed her eyes were closed and her brow was furrowed in concentration.

Without any warning Melissa screamed out "OH", and humped into me hard and I felt her ass squeeze me hard. I placed my thumb on her pussy and I could feel it in spasm.

My baby was cumming.

I stopped stroking into her ass and held still as I watched her stimulate herself through her orgasm. She was so beautiful when she cum. And this one seemed to last a long time. When her spasms began to slow I allowed my cock to slip from her ass and I moved up beside her and kissed her. Her arms went around my neck and she hugged me tight to her.

"Thank you baby for that wonderful orgasm." She said to me.

I chuckled, "you're welcome."

As I held her she reached between us and took hold of my cock. I then realized that the effect of the drug I had taken earlier was wearing off and I was beginning to go soft.

"Did you come?" Melissa asked me.

"No," I answered, "but I had no intentions of climaxing. That was totally for you baby."

"Mmmmm," was the only response I received.

We lay there and talked for a long time. Taking time outs to kiss and caress each other. After a while we got into the shower and bathed each other. We then went across the parking lot and had supper.

When we returned to our room we undressed and were back in bed cuddling in a matter of minutes.

As we lay with our heads on our pillows I looked deep into Melissa's eyes.

"Baby," I said, "I wish this trip was never going to end. Thank you for coming with me and sharing with me the last couple days. We will get in the truck tomorrow morning and go back to our separate routines, but tonight I want to hold you close to me all night."

"I could go for that," Melissa said, "this relationship we have is so intense, so taboo, that it really takes a lot out of me. Don't get me wrong. I love what we've done and you've made me feel so wonderful. Introduced me to new things and shown me new ways to do old things. You are a good lover. And when we get back home I will still want you as much as possible. I hope you feel that way about me also.

"I do darlin'," I responded. "As long as we both feel the way we do now, I want to meet you whenever we can. Besides, I can't let that sweet tasting pussy go unlicked for very long."

Melissa playfully punched me on the shoulder; we laughed, embraced, pulled each other close, entwined our legs and slept.

Post Script, thanks for all your comments and would like more, good or bad. Thanks for reading.

Travis

thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers
12