Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Very late that same evening, long after I had fallen into a deep slumber, Kelly quietly arrived home. She peeked into the bedroom and confirmed that I was asleep, then walked softly directly into the bathroom. She frowned slightly, since there was obviously only one person occupying our bed, but then smiled as she realized that regardless of the sleeping arrangements, it was extremely likely that I had done as she asked. Demanded, even. Kelly knew that her impatience and desire had been obvious on the telephone when she had last spoken to me, although maybe not obvious to their full extent.

She hurriedly stripped off all of her clothes and flung them in a pile on the bathroom floor, and then stepped into the bathtub. She pulled the curtain closed behind her and turned on the warm spray. Swiftly she began to lather herself up with a bar of soap.

The soft hiss of the shower awoke Melissa, who was really barely asleep as it was as her small bladder was in need of relief. She glanced at the clock - 3:30? What the hell? She realized it must have been Kelly, home very late from the bar and feeling that familiar after-club grime. Well, privacy is great, but we're both girls here and I need to pee, she thought to herself.

She silently rose and padded to the bathroom door in her bare feet. Opening it slightly, she called in a low voice, "Kelly, it's Melissa. Mind if I go to the bathroom real quick?"

"Go ahead, I'll be another couple of minutes," Kelly assented from the shower. Melissa pulled her nightshirt out of the way and plopped down on the toilet seat. As she waited for the flow to start, she groggily stared at the floor with squinted eyes, trying not to let the bathroom light blind her. However, just as a warm trickle began to escape, something on the floor caught her attention and she opened her eyes more widely.

She tried to pee quietly as she leaned forward and picked up a dark article from the floor - Kelly's underwear. Melissa noticed a creamy white coating on the crotch of the panties and gasped quietly. Touching it with one finger, she noted that it was still wet. Knowing what she would find, she nevertheless raised her finger to her lips to taste the salty fluid, and her discovery was confirmed. She felt a familiar tingle in her crotch as she suddenly understood exactly why Kelly was taking a shower in the wee hours of the morning...

12