Melissa Takes Gregory Ch. 2

Story Info
Melissa's dominance that first night continues.
2.1k words
4.02
36.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please, if you're under the legal age to enjoy erotic stories in your area, don't read this. If such stuff bothers you in any way, please don't read this. Otherwise, please read this. This is my first effort, and only the second chapter of that. I'd love comment.

FROM THE LAST CHAPTER

... Melissa said, "Sweetie, I want a bath. Would you run one?"

"Of course, darling." I scooped up her five-foot-one frame and carried her up the stairs. I gently set her on the bathroom floor, and began to run a warm bubble bath.

"I could get used to this, sweetie," she whispered. "Having my way with you; having you to pleasure me and pamper me."

"You have me, Melissa," I whispered in her hear.

CHAPTER TWO

We kissed briefly, and then she pulled away. "Sweetie, get the phone, will you?" she asked, as she put up her long dark hair in a clip. I went to the bedroom and retrieved the cordless phone for her. She dialed a few numbers, waited a moment, and spoke. "Hi, it's Melissa. I have a few things I have to take care of in the morning, and I won't be in until noon or one. Please let everyone know, and call me on my cell if anyone needs anything. Thanks!"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"My secretary," she said, handing me the phone. "Your turn," she smiled.

Slightly bug-eyed in disbelief, I took the phone, called my own secretary, and left a very similar message. I hung up, and Melissa asked me to return the phone to its cradle. When I returned, the remainder of her clothes were on their way off. "Sweetie, turn off the water and get two washcloths and a towel, ok?" she asked. I ducked out for a moment and returned with these items, set them on the counter, and turned the tap off. My wife held out her dainty hand, and I took it as she gingerly stepped into the tub.

She gently lowered herself into the bath, and let out a long sigh. Then a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. She leaned her head back against the wall.

"Taking you away from it all, aren't we, darling?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm."

I knelt beside the tub so I could talk to her softly. "Darling, I'm so sorry you've had a rough day. Is the rough part over?"

"Yes," she said, with a wide smile. "Would you wash me?"

"I'd _love_ to," I answered. I took one of the washcloths and dipped it into the warm water. I took a bottle of vanilla soap, squeezed some onto the washcloth, and quickly dipped the washcloth in the water again. I worked the soap into a foamy lather, and Melissa gently extended her right leg out of the water.

I started with the pretty toes that I had kissed earlier, and washed her leg up to her knee, then up to her mid-thigh. She then slipped that leg back into the water and extended her left. Again, I washed her foot, her calves, her knee, and her lower thigh. "Do my back now, Gregory," she asked, and leaned forward. I washed her back, her lovely shoulders, and her neck. She leaned back again. "Now my tummy." I stuck the washcloth into the water and washed her toned stomach.

She grinned at me. "Now, you can go up a little higher," she said. I bit my lip a little and began to wash my wife's beautiful breasts. I've always loved them. They're not huge; they're 34b. Her skin there is so soft and buttery, and her breasts are so firm. And they're topped with the prettiest pink nipples, not too big and not too small, right in front. I think I spent about five minutes washing them.

"That feels so good, sweetie!" Melissa said. "Do you want to kiss them?"

"Darling, of course!"

"Okay, but just for a moment. I want to finish my bath."

I leaned in and took her right nipple between my lips. I opened them a little wider and very gently sucked it in my mouth, and Melissa moaned. I kissed the top and sides of her left breast. Then she gently pushed me away with a slim hand on my shoulder.

"Let's see, what's left?" she asked.

Now I was nearly blushing. I picked up the washcloth and soaped it up again, and then slid it from Melissa's neck, between her breasts, over her stomach, and to her pussy. I gently rubbed back and forth, up and down, and my beautiful wife purred. She reached into the tub and took the washcloth from me. She placed my hand on her lips and moved it, using my hand to masturbate herself for a moment. Then she removed her hand. "I think you know what I want," she encouraged me. I smiled broadly, kissed Melissa on the lips, and stroked her pussy lips. She moaned, and I gently slid my middle finger inside her. After a moment of gentle pumping, it was joined by my index finger. Melissa grabbed my other hand and thrust it into the water, where it joined the effort by rubbing her skin over her clitoris. After a few minutes, she had a gentle orgasm and looked at me.

"Thank you, sweetie," she said, "but I'm all messy there again." I laughed lightly and picked up the washcloth once more, soaped it, and gently washed her lower stomach, pussy, and thighs.

"Almost done, now, Gregory," she said.

"What's left, darling?"

My wife giggled wickedly and smoothly flipped over onto all fours.

"Oh," I said.

"And use the other washcloth, won't you?"

"Mmm, of course," I replied, gazing at Melissa's lovely bottom.

I wet the other washcloth, soaped it, and lathered the soap. Starting with the backs of Melissa's thighs, I washed her and worked my way up to the little crease where her cheeks meet her legs. I then started with her lower back and moved down, spending a little time washing each shiny, delicate cheek. "All set, darling?" I asked.

"No, not quite," she replied, and spread her legs a little bit wider.

It didn't take long to catch her meaning. And I was surprised.

"And I'd do a _very_ good job back there if I were you," Melissa said, with a hint of wickedness in her voice.

I suddenly felt very uncertain of what was going on. Were we going to have anal sex? I mean, I love it when we do, but we always use a condom for that. Why be so worried about cleanliness now? Wouldn't it be more important to clean up later?

She must have sensed my curiosity. "Because you're going to kiss it later, sweetie," my wife said.

"I am?"

Melissa straightened for a minute and knelt in the tub. She beckoned to me with a single movement of her index finger. I leaned in to kiss her, but she moved her mouth to my ear.

"You like my ass, don't you, sweetie," she whispered very seductively in my ear.

"I love it," I whispered back.

"And you like fucking it, right, sweetie?" she whispered again. How does she get that wet quality to her voice when she's whispering! It drives me crazy. "You like it when you put your cock in there, right?"

"You know I love that too, Melissa."

"Then why wouldn't you kiss it? Why wouldn't you kiss my pretty ass if I ask you to?"

I let out a small gulp. I lost the erection that I had been harboring since I had washed her breasts. "Umm, I don't know. I guess I don't know. I guess there's-"

She cut me off. "So you will, then, won't you?"

There was a little hesitation, but I did say, "Of course darling. I love you."

"I know," she whispered, and returned to all-fours in the tub.

I've never soaped up a washcloth like I did this one.

"Gently, sweetie, but be thorough."

I started at the top, where her cheeks meet. With my other hand, I held her cheeks apart a little bit so the washcloth could find better purchase. I cleaned her crack from top to bottom, paying particular attention to a certain part in the middle. In fact, a couple of times, I think I slightly penetrated her with the soapy washcloth. Those must be the times when she purred.

After a while, she sat back down in the tub to rinse, and asked me to get the towel ready. When it was, she once again extended her hand to me, and as I took it, she lightly swung up and stepped out of the tub. Melissa kissed me gently on the lips and instructed, "Dry me please, Gregory."

I started with her neck and ears and gently dried her, all the way down to her feet. She put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as I dried her feet, even covering in between each toe. Then I returned to her lovely pussy, dried that, and dried her bottom. She purred again as I stood up.

I must have looked like a scared kid. "It will be okay, sweetie," she said, and taking my hand, led me into the bedroom.

"Kneel down," she asked, and with gentle pressure from her hand on my shoulder, she encouraged me downwards. She turned around. I do have to admit, her ass is beautiful. I kissed the small of her back and the backs of her thighs. I kissed and licked each cheek for what seemed like an eternity. And then I realized that maybe I wasn't delaying; maybe I was really enjoying it. With gentle pressure from my hands, I spread her cheeks apart, and kissed the top of her crack. I leaned back and looked for a moment. I remembered the handful of times that we'd had anal sex - it was in the dark each time. I've never actually studied this part of my wife before. She was clean there, and had no hair like I did. Her crack was almost shiny. And in the middle was a cute little tan ring. No, not cute. It was _pretty_. I returned to my attentions and kissed her crack right below her little bud. She moaned softly.

"That's it, my sweetie," she encouraged.

I licked upwards just a little bit and my tongue found the edge of her ring. I pulled slightly back for a moment, pursed my lips, and gently kissed her pretty little star. I very timidly kissed it again, and then I noticed something.

My erection had returned.

I lightly stuck out my tongue. "That's it, Gregory. Kiss and lick my little, sweet ass," Melissa cooed. And I did. I licked around her little star, above it, below it, and I started to dart my tongue in it. But I stopped. "No, go ahead," my wife instructed. So I did. For the first time, I tasted her there. It didn't taste bad, it tasted a little like the soap I used. It felt tight on my tongue. I moved my tongue around slightly and quickly. Melissa gasped and moaned.

After a moment of this treatment, she took a step forward and turned around. "Sweetie, why don't you go brush your teeth, grab the rest of the wine, and join me back here?" she said. I reached for my bathrobe to cover my erection. "No," she said, "go just like you are."

So I did. I thoroughly brushed, headed downstairs for the wine, and returned. I poured us each a glass, draining the bottle. I had a sheepish smile on my face when I slid into bed. Melissa must have picked up my discomfort, because as we were holding each other and sipping the wine, she said, "Gregory, that made me feel _so_ good. Physically and emotionally. You're a wonderful husband."

"I'm glad. And thank you."

"Are you glad?"

"Melissa, when you're happy, I'm glad."

We kissed for a while and then made love. When we finished, and when we were again just holding each other, Melissa asked, "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Melissa, do you remember what I said right before I proposed?"

"Of course. Every word."

"What did I say that made you start to cry?"

"You said that absolutely everything about me excited you."

"Right. And now I know its absolutely everything," I said with a nervous laugh.

She looked into my eyes and tears started to well up. In my eyes as well as hers. We kissed forever and made love once more, this time with reckless abandon. We kissed and stroked and caressed and bit each other afterwards, continuing a delightful afterplay that didn't want to end. But eventually, the clock read two.

"I love you," Melissa said as we turned out our bedside lamps.

"And I love you, darling." We kissed gently and held each other as we started to drift.

"And just wait until tomorrow," Melissa said.

Suddenly, my eyes were wide open.