Melissa's Abduction

Story Info
Melissa gives what she gets.
4.8k words
4.37
65.5k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was standing with her hands over her head and her feet spread. Her wrists were circled by soft cuffs with chains that hooked to the ceiling. Cuffs also circled her ankles and were hooked to the floor, spreading her feet about eighteen inches apart. She was fully clothed.

She had been unexpectedly hustled into a car by two men and a woman as she walked down a nearly deserted street. They had immediately fastened cuffs to her wrists with her hands behind her back. The cuffs, she discovered, were very soft, but also very strong.

At first, she was terrified, but kidnappers assured her that they had no intention of hurting her and would soon turn her lose. She wondered if they wanted some sort of ransom and asked, but got no answer.

"No." The woman had replied. "We want to use you for a sex show. Here are the rules: your pussy and ass are going to be both licked and fucked in front of a lot of people. Then it will be your turn to do whatever you want to the man who fucks you."

The words had made her gasp and she realized that her reaction was not only from surprise, but that there was some erotic anticipation. At that moment, a blindfolded was placed over her eyes so she could not see where they were going.

Hands began to touch her body, running over her breasts and down her stomach. She was wearing a blouse that buttoned in the front and slacks. One hand, she did not know whether it was a man's or woman's, reached inside her blouse and bra and cupped a bare breast, fingers tweaking the nipple, bringing another involuntary gasp from her. Another hand moved between her legs, sliding up and caressing her pussy through the material of her pants and panties.

Despite herself, Melissa felt her erotic desire increasing, and in a short time realized that knew there was a growing wetness between her legs. She felt herself breathing hard and realized she had involuntarily pushed out her breast into the hand cupping it and that her hips were moving ever so slightly.

After while, the car stopped, the door opened, and she was helped out. As they continued to move forward, she heard another door open, then close behind her. They turned to the right, then back to the left and then stopped. Soon she was fastened as she found herself and the blindfold taken off. Once she was fastened, people began to file into the room, sitting in chairs facing her. Melissa didn't count, but guessed that there were about twenty persons, men and women – couples. All were fully clothed. They were close enough that she could see their faces, the anticipation in their eyes as they looked at her.

After everyone was seated, a blond, completely nude man entered through a door on one side of the room. Melissa noticed that he was younger than she, ruggedly handsome and that his cock was hanging down, soft. It was then that she noticed that he was carrying a knife in one hand. The realization made her breath catch and she felt a tinge of fear as she struggled briefly as she wondered what he was going to do.

Stopping in front of her, the man put an arm around her and placed his lips next to her ear.

"I'm not going to hurt you with this knife. I promise."

There was something about his voice – some tone that caused Melissa to believe him, to think that he would not hurt her. Although she could explain why, her fear left and she began to relax. As she did, the man put the handle of the knife between his knees, holding it there. He grasped her blouse with both hands and yanked, ripping. There was no pain, but she grunted from shock as cloth tore and buttons flew around the room.

With Melissa's torn blouse now hanging open, the man took the knife from between his knees with one hand and with the other grasped her bra where the material spanned from one cup to the other. Pulling, he slipped the knife between flesh and the material and pulled slightly, quickly cutting the bra in half. As the air hit her bare breasts, she shivered, realizing how sharp the knife really was. The man then cut away the remainder of her blouse and her bra straps, leaving her naked from the waist up.

Looking down, she could see that the man's cock was quickly stiffening and knew that her bare tits were very exciting for him. As she looked up, she could see the lust in his eyes and slight smile.

The man knelt in front of her, slid the blade of the knife under one of the cuffs of the slacks and began to cut upward. As she watched the knife easily cut the material, she as the knife moved closer and closer to her pussy, "protected" only by her now soaked panties.

The man stopped just short of Melissa's waist band and began cutting the other pants leg. With both pants legs cut, the man pulled the front of her waistband from her body and cut sharply, letting her pants fall to the floor. Now the only thing that kept her from being completely naked in front of the people was her panties.

Before moving to her panties, the man in front of her bent and began to suck on one of her nipples as his hand moved between her legs, caressing her cunt through the thin material of her panties.

"Goddam! You're really wet!" She heard him whisper as she felt his fingers rubbing the crotch of her panties.

Melissa heard and felt the moan rising from her and it was then that she became fully aware that all she now felt was sheer desire and lust. Her eyes were closed and her head back as she responded to the man's attention by moaning with pleasure. She also pushed her breast into his mouth and began hunching her hips onto his hand.

Her eyes opened again as she began to hear excited whispers from the people watching. As she looked at them, she could see the lust in their eyes and knew their excitement was from watching her, seeing her body, her nipples sucked and her pussy rubbed. She felt herself breathing hard and felt her legs give way with her excitement, and she was momentarily hanging from the chains fastened to her wrist cuffs. It took her a couple of seconds to gather strength back into her knees and stand again.

After sucking on both breasts, the man stopped and moved back slightly. Pushing his hand inside the front of Melissa's panties, he touched her pussy, sliding one finger up and down between her lips, coating it with her love nectar. Removing his hand, he looked straight into her eyes as he put his finger into his mouth. She watched as he sucked her juices from it.

The knife moved again and this time, she felt the cool blade as it slid between the panties and her smooth flesh, felt the slight tug as the man pulled, severing the material. She shivered with excitement again as her panties dropped to the floor revealing her fully naked body to her audience.

Now she felt the knife blade moving over body, not the sharp edge, but the side and back of the blade. She felt the cold metal sliding up inside her legs. Soon, the back of the blade was touching her pussy lips, sliding between them, back and forth. She found her hips moving, fucking the back of the knife blade. Her head was back again and her eyes closed.

Suddenly, her eyes opened as she felt something beginning to enter her pussy. Looking down, she saw the knife handle sliding inside her as the man held onto the blade.

Melissa heard a female voice gasping. "Oh My god! Oh Fuck!" She realized it was her own voice.

Soon, the handle was fully hidden and then began to move in and out and she responded to its touch.

Melissa was breathing hard – gasping for air, when another nude man entered the room from the same door as the first and approached her. He had shoulder length jet black hair. He was fully erect and carried something in one hand – something she recognized as nipple clamps connected with a small gold chain. The man in front of her removed the knife from her pussy and handed it to the second men, who began to lick her love honey from the handle. When he finished, he laid the knife on the floor, rose, and as her breasts heaved with excitement, clamped each of her breasts. She was relieved that the clamps were strong enough to hold onto her nipples, but not so strong as to cause a lot of pain.

Now the two men unfastened the chains from Melissa's wrists cuffs as two other rose from the audience and carried a table in front of her. Her cuffs were attached to the table so that she was bent over, her legs spread. As she felt her warm, breasts hanging down and touching the coolness of the table top, she remembered that she had been told that her pussy and ass would be used and knew that she was being prepared.

She watched as the blond man moved and knelt behind her. Her hips bucked and pushed back as she felt something touch her pussy. His tongue! He was licking her pussy with his tongue; sliding his tongue up and down between her lips, then pushing it inside her. She heard his slurping sounds as he licked and sucked up her love honey, swallowing it. The black haired man, meanwhile, reached under her and began playing with her nipples as her pussy was being eaten.

Melissa was facing the audience as the man's tongue moved in and out of her, licking her and it hit her that she was the center of the most erotic experience the people had likely had. She was, in fact, their greatest turn-on ever.

The man behind her hadn't touched her clit yet, and she wanted him to. She hunched, trying to move her hips so that her clit would be on his mouth, on his licking tongue, but could not.

At that moment, the second man moved to her head, his cock near her face. She felt his hands on the back of her head, pulling it down, holding it as his swollen head touched her lips. There was wetness that she knew was pre-cum.

Melissa heard gasps from the audience as she opened her lips, letting the cock slide inside. She felt it move in over her tongue and as her lips began to suck, she saw the man milk out more pre-cum with one finger under his cock and she could feel the stickiness.

Her lust was now so high that Melissa willingly – no eagerly – sucked the cock in her mouth, sucked it, licked it, moaning with pleasure with the feel of the cock in her mouth and tongue in her pussy – moaning with pleasure as she looked sideways at the people watching her.

The man behind her stopped eating her pussy and she hard him say, "Switch."

And they did. The blond moved to put his cock in her mouth while the black haired man moved behind her. Before the cock touched her lips, she glanced back over her shoulder and saw the man behind her standing, his cockhead touching her love/lust opening. He pushed and the mixture of her saliva on his cock and her almost flowing pussy honey allowed it to easily slide in all the way until she felt his hips touching her ass cheeks.

Melissa found herself pushing back against him, thrusting as he met hers with thrusts of his own – thrust that were growing harder and faster.

As her pussy was fucked, the man in front of her grasped her head and touched her lips with his cock. For the second time that evening, she eagerly took a cock between her lips, sucking and licking. This time was different, though.

The hands holding the back of her head were firmer, and the man pushed his cock further and further inside her mouth. As it hit the back of her throat, she gagged slightly and he pulled it back somewhat, only to push it back in when her gag reflex stopped.

This time the urge to gag was less and Melissa realized that she could take him all the way into her throat, if she wanted to – and she did. Relaxing her muscles, she let the cock slide down her throat until his pubic hairs touched her lips and nose. His cock was like steal as he began to move in and out, fucking her mouth. She wondered if she might in fact be providing the most exciting sexual experience he had had.

The man behind her was fucking her pussy, jarring her entire body forward as she deep throated the other cock. Both she and the man behind her were grunting from the force of each thrust and before long, she felt him push in hard and heard him say:

"OH SHIT!"

As he almost screamed the words, Melissa felt the first splash of his warm sperm hit the inside of her pussy walls. After spurting the first time, he thrust in hard again, pushing her forward and gave a second, then a third spurt, each successive one having a bit less intensity and volume. Melissa pushed back, wanting to engulf the cock fully inside her as it emptied.

Almost as though choreographed, as the cock in Melissa's pussy emptied, the one in her mouth began to squirt slick, creamy, white cum. The cock was out of her throat and she could feel cum filling her mouth – literally filling it. The man's balls were full of cum and she had to either open her mouth and let it run out or swallow. She chose to swallow, and did, looking up into his eyes wickedly, as though she was willing him to continue cuming.

She watched as the man's eyes filled with surprise – disbelief, that not only did the woman want him to cum in her mouth, she wanted more than he had given her. Perhaps it was the thought that brought his extra last spurt.

Melissa held the now softening cock in her mouth, along with the gooey liquid, then swallowed one last time.

Expecting to feel the cock removed from her mouth, Melissa was surprised when she heard the man say: "Keep sucking. Suck me hard again. I'm not finished yet."

People in the room were now either partially undressed or undressing and Melissa could see hands playing with cocks, tits, or pussies of the persons next to them, sometimes the persons on both sides. She knew that she was the cause of the hard cocks and wet pussies, and the thought made her want to make them harder, wetter.

Moving her head now, she licked his cock from his balls to the tip, pausing to suck it into her mouth, then moved back to his balls again, licking them, taking one into her mouth, sucking it gently.

Melissa almost bit down with the unexpected feel of hands spreading her ass cheeks and something - A TONGUE TOUCHING HER ASSHOLE. A tongue licking her tight, puckered, forbidden opening, licking up and down, then side to side. She felt the tip of the man's tongue on her opening and heard him say,

"Relax your muscles, Baby, let me put my tongue all the way into your asshole."

This was one of the most erotic feelings Melissa had ever felt: a man tongue-fucking her asshole while people watched. She pushed back onto his face as she felt him slide in and out.

Slight pressure from the hands holding her head made her aware that her mouth was open, and she heard herself sighing: "Goooooooooooood. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

She realized that she had stopped sucking and that the man in front of her wanted her to continue. As she went back to licking and sucking, the cock that had never actually become flaccid began to grow and stiffen again, until before long, it was "as good as new."

Suddenly, the man behind her lifted his head and said: "Switch."

The black haired man behind her moved in front of her, putting his cock to her lips. He had already hardened again and it wasn't until he pushed it between her lips that she realized that it was coated with her pussy juices, what some men who had eaten her had called "The Nectar of the Gods." She was tasting a mixture of her own pussy and his cum as he began to fuck her mouth.

Melissa expected the blond man behind her to begin tonguing her ass again, but instead felt something larger pushing onto her asshole. With the man holding her head and the cock in her mouth, she couldn't look back, but knew it was the head of the man's cock. With a start, she realized he was going to fuck her asshole.

Mixed feelings swirled inside her at her realization. She had never been fucked in the ass before, but had heard that it hurt – hurt like a motherfucker. The other feeling was desire, anticipation. Although she had never been fucked in the ass before, she had fantasized about it and had even used a small vibrator there several times.

Regardless of the emotions, Melissa knew she had no choice. She was fastened to the table and to the floor. She could tighten her sphincter muscles and struggle if she wanted to, but that would only make it hurt more, and so she took a deep breath and tried to relax.

As the cockhead pushed in, it and the asshole lubricated with saliva, Melissa screamed with pain – not a loud scream, but a scream nonetheless. When she screamed, the man stopped pushing and waited. Before long, her opening began to get used to the stretch and she relaxed again, taking short fast breaths as though she were going to have a baby, knowing that this was one way to deal with pain.

The man pushed in again, further, causing pain and this time she whimpered instead of screaming. He stopped again, allowing her to get used to the new sensation. This pattern continued until she knew the cock was buried all the way into her asshole by the feel of the man's hips on her cheeks.

Then the man began fucking her, sliding his cock in and out of her forbidden opening. For the first time in her life, she was being ass-fucked.

As the cock fucked Melissa's ass and another one fucked her mouth, she realized that people had gotten up out of their chairs and approached in order to get a better look. They moved around, watching the cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole, watching the man in front of her now holding her hair in both hands as he fucked her mouth.

As people watched, the man in front of her let go of her hair with one hand and grasped the gold chain connecting the nipple clamps, pulling, bringing a grunt from her. There was another yank, then another, and suddenly, she felt the cock in her mouth began to swell and spurt, swell and spurt, empting itself onto her tongue.

"Fuck! Fuck! Swallow my fucking cum!"

And she did, until he stopped cuming.

After finishing, the black haired man let go of the chain and stepped back, watching his partner who had both hands on her hips, holding her so that he could get a better, harder thrust into her asshole.

Melissa could hear people talking, taking about her – talking about how her ass stretched around the cock, talking about how turned on they were, talking about wanting to fuck her themselves, eat her pussy, lick her asshole – anything! She knew she could in future have her choice of any man or woman there as a sex partner, if she chose. One or more at a time, if she chose.

The man fucking her ass knew it too, and the thought brought him to his second climax as he squirted deep in her ass. She could feel the swelling of his cock inside her, his tightening grip on her hips, hear his loud grunt as he came.

When he finished, he pulled out slowly – ever so slowly. She had heard that pulling out fast could cause as much pain as first entering, and was glad that he was that considerate.

Finally, the cock was out of her asshole, and she let herself collapse flat onto the table, gasping for air. The gasping was not just from the pain and exertion, she realized, but from being so goddamn aroused and not having cum yet. She needed to cum!

Instead of hands or tongues touching her, feeling and licking her clit as she wanted, hands unfastened her hands and feet, allowing her to be free.

Melissa lifted her head, looking around, wanting to scream, tell them to eat her, or at least rub her clit with fingers, anything to make her cum.

Then the woman who had been one of her abductors stepped forward. She was completely nude by now, and holding onto a stiff cock with the attached male following her.

"Honey, you were wonderful! Truly wonderful! And you are welcome to join in the orgy that is going to follow. Really welcome. You have gotten us all into the spirit of things." The woman paused, then continued.

"We also have a tradition here that the one who is used gets to do whatever she wants to her users after they finish." The woman grinned. "Sort of get even, if she wishes."

12