Melissa's Capture Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful blonde continues to be used.
7.8k words
4.69
213.9k
63
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note - this story is part of a series and will be most fully appreciated if you have already read the first part.)

Melissa and Kouzaris lay together on his bed, their bodies entwined with each other. The Greek's huge torso was half-above Melissa's slim, hourglass form, and his deep, searching kiss nestled her pretty head firmly into the soft pillow. His fingers caressed the velvet curve of her smooth hip, his leg tight between her perfectly depilated thighs and his other hand pushed deep in the thick, flaxen silk of her blonde hair.

After several minutes, Kouzaris lifted his head from above hers and pulled his tongue from her mouth with an audible plop of broken suction. Melissa continued to stroke his buttocks as he drew his hand from her rich hair and his lips slid behind her jewelled earlobe, the pressure rolling her pretty head to one side as the Greek began to neck her firmly.

Kouzaris ran his lips unhurriedly across the muscles and hollows of Melissa's slender neck, enjoying the feel and taste of her flawlessly tanned skin, his hands caressing her luxuriant hips. Melissa's eyelids fluttered at the sensation of Kouzaris firmly hoovering her neck, and as she felt the taut skin there growing hot and excited under his insistent mouth she murmured softly.

"Christos..." she breathed, "...please don't mark me. We don't want Charles to find out about this."

Kouzaris ruminated for several seconds as he sucked at Melissa's sweet-tasting neck. He was not keen on his pliant captive issuing any kind of instruction to him... yet he could accept that, when Melissa's stupid little-boy husband returned from his fruitless four-hour car drive, a reunion with a wife sporting a newly acquired necklace of purple love-bites would be rather awkward. With a grunt of reluctant assent, Kouzaris' lips and tongue began to ease away from Melissa's reddened neck, sliding down her slender body until , finally, he was nuzzling her sweat-dampened cleavage.

Melissa's sensuous lips parted as she felt Kouzaris begin to run his mouth over the velvet skin of her breasts, his hands leaving her hips and gliding up across her flat belly. Then she gasped as she felt his big hands cupping her superbly firm breasts, stroking and squeezing the supple flesh as his tongue began to run feather-light around the edge of one brown nipple.

Melissa's slim hands had run up his back and settled on his upper arms as Kouzaris had travelled down her body, and now - grateful that he had listened and anxious to please him - she began to glide her long fingernails over his immense arms. Kouzaris shuddered at the sensation, his breath quickening once more and his huge penis slowly beginning to lengthen against her thigh.

Melissa's lips quivered as the huge Greek played with her fabulous breasts, her body relaxing into the sheets under his ministrations. She felt his warm mouth enveloping one of her nipples with a gentle bite as he stroked the pliantly yielding flesh beneath it, and to her shame she felt herself responding, her nipple beginning to swell in his mouth.

Her pretty eyelids had begun to slide shut with guilty enjoyment when she felt Kouzaris pull away from her, leaving her nipples stiff and wet from the attentions of his tongue. Tilting her head, she gazed quizzically at Kouzaris as he lifted himself from the rumpled scarlet sheets and strolled over to a small handbasin situated in one corner of the room. Had she done something wrong? Melissa raised her smooth, curvy body up onto one elbow, watching the huge Greek apprehensively.

"Christos? Is everything alright?" Do anything, she told herself, do anything he wants. Just make sure you keep him happy.

Melissa heard the tinkle of water as Kouzaris dipped his huge paw into the sink, and then he turned to smile at her as he pulled a dripping tube from the bowl.

"Yes, my little sex-pot," he beamed. "Everything is fine. Just lay back." Kouzaris ambled back to the bed, and Melissa allowed her slim shoulders to sink down into the scarlet sheets once more, her eyes never leaving him as he unscrewed the cap from the tube.

"You like massage, yes? You enjoy it earlier."

Melissa smiled tentatively. "Yes... it was very nice."

Kouzaris squeezed the tube and a stream of clear liquid filled his immense, cupped hand.

"Good." He laid the tube on the edge of the bed and closed his hands together, smiling as he worked them gently against each other. "This is a sensual massage oil. I leave it in hot water before you arrive, to warm it. You will enjoy, I think." Melissa unblinkingly watched Kouzaris' dripping hands separate, and then her sensuous mouth suddenly opened as the Greek slid his oiled fingers over the soft skin of her breasts.

Melissa sighed shiveringly as she felt his slippery hands envelop her velvet-smooth breasts, beginning to stroke and squeeze the supple flesh of them. One big hand left her, and then she felt warm oil streaming over her rapidly lengthening nipples as Kouzaris poured more lubricant onto her flawless skin. Then he was using both hands on her again, and as he expertly manipulated her gleaming, pliant breasts Melissa's eyes slowly glazed with pleasure. Oh God, she thought dreamily, that feels fantastic. A tiny part of her tranquillized mind realised that the preheated oil was just another part of Kouzaris' carefully planned conquest of her, but the thought gradually disappeared as the huge Greek caressed her firm, oiled breasts and a tiny murmur of pleasure escaped her waxed lips.

Kouzaris watched Melissa's pretty face as his fingers slid effortlessly over the soft skin of her, smiling as her sensuous lips grew slack with enjoyment and her heavy-lidded eyes languidly defocussed. Her vulva had begun to ease from the folds of her body almost as soon as Kouzaris' oiled hands had closed over her, and now its sperm-soaked lips parted with an audible click as Melissa flowered fully open.

His hands working slowly and easily at her slippery breasts, Kouzaris slid his meaty thigh between Melissa's long, depilated legs until it nestled against her eagerly pouting vulva. Within a few seconds she had begun to rotate her curvy hips against him, unable to stop herself and not even wanting to, thinking now only of the pleasure radiating from her gleaming breasts and exposed clitoris. Her nipples were reddened and tender beneath his smoothly sliding hands, and so stiff they were almost sore. Her straining vulva slithered wetly over the huge Greek's leg as she masturbated herself against him, her own gathering sex oils now mixing with the semen oozing from deep inside her and allowing her clitoris to glide deliciously back and forth on his iron-hard thigh, sending waves of shivery pleasure through her smooth body. She was sighing with enjoyment and knew that she was becoming more and more aroused.

Kouzaris felt Melissa beginning to squirm gently beneath his expert ministrations, her breaths now soft purrs of excitement. His penis had been steadily lengthening and now as he watched Melissa's lightly painted eyelids flicker almost shut and her pretty head roll helplessly to one side, his huge purple penis swung slowly up past the horizontal, pulsing gently as it rose until the globe of precum at its tip was almost brushing against his stomach. His own breath was quick and heavy now, his hands beginning to squeeze Melissa's superb breasts harder so that they almost slid out of his hands as he played with her. He shifted his weight above her, his eyes pink with desire.

Melissa's hips rose from the bed as Kouzaris' leg moved away from between her thighs, her brow wrinkling as she tried to keep rubbing herself against him. Her pretty green eyes fluttered open and she watched, heavy-lidded with the tingling pleasure radiating from her slippery, expertly manipulated breasts, as Kouzaris shifted position above her. The huge Greek knelt over Melissa and shuffled forwards until his knees were under her smoothly shaven armpits, his huge torso towering over her and his taut buttocks resting lightly on Melissa's flat, tanned belly.

His hands slithering firmly over Melissa's heavily oiled breasts, Kouzaris leaned forwards and Melissa gasped as she felt the weight of his heavy erection nestle into her wet cleavage. She realised what he was going to do, and her slim fingers gripped the scarlet sheets as she felt Kouzaris push her full, firm breasts together, enveloping his huge purple glans.

Kouzaris sighed as he closed Melissa's slippery breasts around his immense penis, and then he let out a whimper of excitement as he eased his hips forwards over the beautiful English girl's slim body, his erection sliding deliciously between her breasts until his balls rested against their plump undersides and his purple dome reappeared just below her neck. Kouzaris withdrew so just his blunt glans lay buried between Melissa's oiled breasts, then he slid forwards again until his tip popped out above her shining globes. Gasping with excitement, the huge Greek began thrusting gently back and forth above her slim, decorative body, unhurriedly fucking Melissa's tits, ogling her beautiful face and the sight of his glistening purple dome contrasting with the flawless tan of her cleavage each time he popped out of the tunnel of her breasts on his inward strokes.

Melissa tilted her pretty head back against the pillow, not wanting to see Kouzaris tit-fucking her but still able to feel and hear him slithering between her gleaming breasts. And still his hands stroked and squeezed and manipulated her slippery tits, and still it felt tremendous in spite of her distaste at the sex act. Melissa didn't really like the way he was using her... yet she could hear her own quickening breaths, heavy with arousal at the delicious tingling which radiated from her chest.

Kouzaris was panting hotly as he thrust again and again between Melissa's superb breasts, her nipples bullet-hard beneath his sliding hands. As his eyes crawled across her beautiful face and cornsilk hair he knew he couldn't last much longer. Her pretty head slowly tilted sideways, that gorgeous, flaxen hair fanning out over the pillow, and Kouzaris marvelled at how the pale blonde silk of her was actually lighter than the flawless tan of her bronzed skin. The huge Greek began to plunge faster between her gleaming breasts, squeezing the supple flesh until Melissa's mouth popped open at the sensation. Even her tits were perfectly tanned, he thought, no hint of any bikini line whatsoever. He looked down at Melissa's fabulous, shining breasts slithering beneath his hands as his huge erection plunged relentlessly between them, and he whimpered with ecstasy as he felt himself pass the point of no return.

Melissa grunted with discomfort as Kouzaris squeezed her breasts tightly, knowing what it must mean. She felt him slide between them once more, all the way forwards, then felt his huge erection pulse strongly against her soft, sensitive skin.

The huge Greek gasped with relief as a long rope of semen shot from his purple penis, flying over Melissa's slim shoulder and landing in the thick silk of her hair. His shaft pulsed again and Melissa flinched as his hot seed hit the underneath of her chin and ran lazily into the hollows of her neck. Kouzaris panted with pleasure, his spunk squirting rhythmically over Melissa's neck and chest in long, warm jets, growing thick and spermy as his orgasm deepened. His peak seemed to go on and on as he emptied himself prodigiously onto her tanned skin, but eventually the flow of semen became merely a series of tiny globes oozing from his glistening purple tip, appearing during his gentle forward stroke and being wiped off each time he withdrew from between Melissa's pliant flesh.

Eventually Kouzaris stopped moving, and a few seconds later Melissa sighed with relief as she felt his big hands release her aching breasts. She tentatively opened her eyes.

The Greek was gazing down at her, savouring the sight of his gorgeous young prize streaked with the thick, white stripes of his semen.

"Rub it in," he breathed.

Melissa frowned uncomprehendingly. "I'm sorry?"

Kouzaris leaned forwards, and Melissa's pretty green eyes flickered with shameful pleasure as he began to gently caress her supple breasts again... but this time his hands quickly began to work higher, smoothing the warm ropes of semen across her shoulders.

"Rub it in - like this."

Melissa swallowed, hesitating for a second. Then, remembering the bargain she had made with herself to agree to the huge Greek's every whim, she lifted her slim hands to her throat and began to run her lacquer-tipped fingers through the streaks of Kouzaris' sperm. She kept working her fingertips over her skin until the whole of her neck and shoulders glistened with a shining coat of his semen.

"Good." The huge Greek smiled, his hands beginning to slide feather-light over Melissa's gleaming breasts once more. "Very good. Now please lick your fingers."

Just do it, Melissa told herself, just do what he says. It's nothing you haven't tasted before. Besides which, Kouzaris' gentle manipulations were beginning to send little tendrils of pleasure into her mind again, her nipples stiffening as his oiled fingers slid effortlessly over her velvet breasts. Her pretty eyes beginning to hood with guilty enjoyment, Melissa raised her hands to her mouth and began to slip one lacquer-tipped finger after another between her sensuous lips.

She held Kouzaris' eager gaze as she sucked his semen from her slim fingers. He tasted extremely salty, she thought. Much more salty than Charles, or any other man she had ever tasted. She wondered briefly if that made him more virile, or more fertile, or if it was just a biological quirk. At least she had remembered to take her pill that morning, she thought. When she had finished, Melissa lay her arms down spreadeagled across the bedsheets, her lightly painted eyelids half-closed now as the fingers gliding smoothly over her slippery breasts began to draw her vulva from the folds of her body once more. Melissa felt herself involuntarily becoming aroused under the Greek's ministrations - for the third, fourth time? - and realised with utter shame that she was beginning to hope Kouzaris was soon going to make her climax.

She felt the huge Greek's weight shift from her belly as he dismounted her, and Melissa's sculpted thighs parted wide as Kouzaris knelt between her long, smooth legs, still playing with her shimmering breasts. Melissa sighed with enjoyment as the Greek gently flicked her oiled nipples with his fingers, then her closed eyelids fluttered at the sensation of his tongue sliding into her belly button.

His lips worked downwards over her rounded pubis, skirting around the tiny, vertical stripe of close-trimmed blonde curls above her labia, and then Melissa's sensuous lips parted as she felt the tip of his tongue run lightly along the full length of her shining clitoris. Her breath left her in a shivering gasp as Kouzaris closed his lips over her and began to suck at her engorged clit, his tongue flicking its hypersensitive tip gently from side to side.

Kouzaris slid his big hands slowly off of Melissa's fabulous breasts, leaving them tingling with pleasure. His fingers ran unhurriedly over the hollows of her waist and the curve of her hips, leaving thin tracks of shining oil on her superb body, before trailing feather-light across her smooth inner thighs. Melissa knew where he was going, wanting him to be there, and she heard herself whimper softly with anticipation as his fingertips found her eagerly pouting vulva. Without preamble he gently peeled her moist, pink pussy lips all the way apart, and Melissa's pretty head sagged to one side as his finger slid easily into her wet, open vagina.

Kouzaris was still flicking Melissa's clitoris with his expert tongue, and he smiled inwardly as his searching finger ran over a small bulge in the roof of her vagina and he felt Melissa's body stiffen at his touch. The Greek began to concentrate on the rough-textured bump of her, brushing his finger over and around the beautiful English girl's G-spot as Melissa's hips began to move rhythmically against his mouth and fingers.

Melissa's sensuous mouth opened with pleasure as Kouzaris expertly masturbated her, arousing her quickly and easily. Her long, perfectly depilated calves drew together over Kouzaris' shoulders, pulling him towards her as her luxuriant hips began to squirm gently against him, his fingers and tongue moving with her and attending ceaselessly to her clit and G-spot. Inside his mouth, Melissa's clitoris was growing crimson with excitement, and the sweet bump of her G-spot was plump and bloated under his fingertip as her lovejuice gathered. Her head rolled onto her semen-coated shoulder and her tongue ran languidly over her painted lips as Kouzaris worked at her relentlessly. Soon, she knew, she would lose control and then the sweetness would overcome her... and she craved the sensation, yearning for the huge Greek to finish her off.

"Make me come," she whispered longingly. "Please... make me come."

Relishing the control he had over her body, Kouzaris let his tongue slip away from Melissa's shining clitoris, enjoying the groan of disappointment which was quickly followed by a whimper of pleasure as he flicked his tongue over her crimson clit once more. At the same time, Kouzaris continued to tease Melissa's swollen G-spot with an expert fingertip, stroking and stroking as she gasped with helpless excitement, her pupils dilating into huge black saucers behind her flickering eyelids.

Melissa moaned softly as she felt herself begin to spiral inexorably upwards, her flat belly trembling with anticipation. Her slim fingers gripped handfuls of scarlet sheet as Kouzaris worked at her, flicking her engorged clit inside his sucking mouth but concentrating most of his effort on her plump, bloated G-spot. Then Melissa whimpered with agonised relief as she passed the point of no return, and with Kouzaris tormenting her sweet bump over and over, the wave of ecstasy rose up and engulfed her.

Melissa convulsed as her orgasm took her, her slim shoulders lifting clear of the pillows and an anguished cry of ecstasy escaping her sensuous lips. Between her firm thighs, Kouzaris suddenly felt Melissa gush hotly onto his hands and chin, her lovejuice squirting strongly from her peeled-open vulva and soaking the scarlet sheets. The smell of her was heavy and intoxicating, and Kouzaris' penis stirred between his legs, beginning to straighten and lift.

He gently kissed her clitoris as Melissa's hips writhed against him, his finger leaving the sweetness of her for a second before returning to glide quickly back and forth over her tortured G-spot, generating another small expulsion from Melissa's rippling vagina. His own semen was running from her body along with her hot ejaculate. Above him, Melissa was whimpering with ecstasy, her fabulous body now slumped back into the pillows as her orgasm drained her. Oh God, she thought, oh God, oh God. She needed that so much.

Kouzaris' tongue ran very gently around the hood of Melissa's clit as the tremors of her orgasm gradually diminished and faded, her whimpers subsiding into heavy, contented sighs of satisfaction. Languorously she slipped her slim hands over her glistening breasts, caressing them gently.

Melissa relaxed into the soft pillows, her fabulous body lax and sated, dimly aware in her contentment that the huge Greek was still lightly stroking her clitoral hood with his tongue. Her now-oily hands slid away from her breasts and fell with soft thumps against the thick sheets as she nestled her pretty head into the soft pillows. This is crazy, she thought. Technically, she was still being raped - but she had just had the deepest of orgasms, and was so relaxed she was in some danger of actually falling asleep.