Melissa's Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife taken when husband away.
2.1k words
4.21
125k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McWayne
McWayne
24 Followers

Melissa looked out her kitchen window at the men her husband had hired to trim the many trees that were overgrown on the property. Two men were unloading equipment. A large, handsome black man who looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties and a young man wearing tight jeans and shirtless caught her eye as he walked across the yard carrying 2 chain saws. He turned towards her and waved as he deposited the saws on the ground. He smiled and turned away to grab more equipment and her eyes took in his muscular broad back that tapered down to an ass that transfixed her and she didn't realize the doorbell was ringing.

Snapping out of her daydream she went to the door and was greeted by the foreman. "Hello, mam. My name is Samuel and were here to trim your trees. Is your husband home?"

"No, he's not. He had to go out of town on family business and won't be back for 3 days, at least! He wanted to be here but something came up and he had to go out of state."

Samuel couldn't keep from admiring Melissa's tits that were on display in the tight clinging low necked top that she was wearing. His eyes worked their way down to skintight spandex pants as she stepped out on the porch.

"Well, we have to do the work today and tomorrow and he has instructed me on what to cut, so we'll go ahead and get started. OK?"

"OK, Samuel. That's fine, and my name is Melissa.

Just ring the doorbell if you have any questions or need water or ice or whatever."

Melissa noticed the man was ogling her and she got the sense that he was undressing her right there on the porch and relishing the attention she turned and headed back in the house knowing he was looking lewdly at her ass.

Melissa turned the last page in the mystery novel that she was reading while the sound of chain saws and falling limbs filled her ears. She tossed the book on the coffee table and walked to her bedroom and sprayed some perfume on just as the doorbell rang.

Answering the door she was surprised to see the large black man standing at her door. She guessed he was at least 6 feet 6 inches and weighed 230 lbs to 240 lbs. Melissa couldn't keep from wondering how large his cock would be.

"Hello, Melissa. My name is Randall," came the deep sexy voice that made her knees go weak. "Sorry to bother you pretty lady, but could I use you bathroom, please?"

"Of course you can!" she replied as she opened the door for him. As he slipped past her his arm grazed a nipple just slightly taking her breath away momentarily as she felt the nipple harden to the unexpected touch of this powerful black man. She felt his presence behind her as she led him down the hallway to the bathroom and wondered if he was looking at her ass.

Randall could not take his eyes off Melissa's gorgeous tail as he followed her down the hall and could feel his 9 inch cock growing hard thinking about what he would do to her if he had the chance.

"Here you go Randall. Make yourself at home," she said, staring up into eyes that seemed to look deep inside her. She felt a wetness lubricate her pussy and quickly returned down the hallway to her bedroom.

"Holy shit," she whispered as she straightened the bed. "I've got to do something about this fire burning inside me. My husband won't be home for three days and I need a sexual release of some kind."

As her hand began to slide over her thin material that covered her now well lubricated pussy. her other hand found her nipple that Randall had rubbed across with his arm and it was still erect and she slightly pinched it causing a whimper to escape her lips.

Melissa's hands continued to roam and she was suddenly aware of someone standing behind her and she froze as two huge hands appeared from behind her and cupped her tits before she could turn around. She had completely forgotten that Randall was still in the house and he had caught her masturbating herself. As one hand began to lower to the wet pussy that was soaking her panties she tried to protest.

"Stop!" she cried. "Stop it now!" as she felt his huge hand find her now dripping pussy and she felt his right middle finger slide over her clit. The cologne he wore filled her senses and she was losing her composure and she caught herself rubbing against his finger. Randall's left hand cupped her bra encased breasts and toyed with her erect nipples.

"Please stop!" she pleaded as he began to grind the rock hard member inside his pants against her wiggling ass as his finger found her drenched slippery pussy and slid easily into her wet heat and she had no control as her pussy responded involuntarily.

Melissa tried to escape his muscular arms but to no avail. His fingers continued to assault her pussy making her moan involuntarily. She knew she was trapped and her body was betraying her as his fingers caressed her now swollen wet clit.

She heard Randall's pants drop to the floor and felt his cock pushing on her spandex covered ass. She moaned out loud as her pussy was flooded with more lubrication.

Melissa surprised herself when she reached behind and found Randall's cock. At that moment she knew she was his. Her hand slid down the length of his 9 inch cock and she thought about her husband. "What if he came home! What if he walked in and found her fucking this big black cock!" she thought. She knew he wouldn't be back for at least two days. She also thought about how much larger the cock she was stroking was much larger than her husband's.

Randall grabbed her shirt and ripped it off with ease and he popped her bra releasing her perfect breasts. He whispered in her ear as he slowly peeled the spandex tights over her ass and down her long shapely legs.

"Sugar, you are one hot bitch." he told her as he inhaled her perfumed scent. "I've never fucked a white woman before, baby. You smell so fuckin' good, sweetie!"

Melissa mind was reeling as big muscular arms lifted her and tossed her on the bed. Randall shut the door and locked it and looked at the hot piece of white sex that laid before him on the bed. Melissa watched hungrily as Randall stroked his nine inch ebony shaft slowly as he stood watching her on the bed. She could not believe how hot her pussy felt. Grabbing her neck he pulled her to the side of the bed and pulled her close to his cock and demanded.

"Lick it, baby! Suck me like a white hot bitch!"

Melissa moaned loudly as her tongue licked the tip of the massive black member and she could feel her pussy once again creaming her inner walls. Taking the huge head into her mouth her tongue danced all over the head of Randall's cock and she could taste the drop of salty nectar that escaped due to her assault on his hardness.

"Oh shit! You taste so fucking good!" Melissa cooed, pulling her mouth away momentarily to look at the wet cock she was assaulting. She reached behind him and played with the big muscular ass

noticing how smooth his ass was as she continued licking and sucking his cock imagining what it will feel like inside of her.

Suddenly, Melissa released his cock from her mouth and found Randall's lips with hers and their tongues danced and darted as their hands explored each other's bodies. Randall's dick rubbed her tummy as he squeezed her ass cheeks as she squirmed against him. She sucked his tongue into her mouth and moaned with unbridled passion as he laid her on her back and hungrily attacked her neatly trimmed pussy making her moan uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck, Ohhhh, yes you goddamn black bastard! Eat my hot pussy, baby! Make me cum hard! I want to cum so fucking hard! Yes, Ohhh.. fucking yes! Suck my clit baby! Suck my hard clit and make me cum!"

"Is that pussy hot, sweetie?" Randall asked as he reached beneath her and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and raised her off the bed so he could slide his tongue up inside of her and when his tongue began working the inner walls of her pussy she started shaking and moaning in loudly as she watched him eat her mercifully and she felt the orgasm building inside her. She was going to cum hard and couldn't stop it if she wanted to.

"OH,MY GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMMING!" Melissa screamed! "OH,OH,OH SHIT! FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE,BABY FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THAT HOT, NASTY TONGUE! MAKE ME CREAM ALL OVER YOUR TONGUE!"

Another orgasm shook her body and Randall watched with animal lust at the hot sexy wife writhing on the bed in pure ecstasy from tongue fucking he had given her. She started spanking her pussy with her hand and looked up at him and begged.

"Please come fuck my hot pussy! I want that big black cock inside of me now! Please fuck me!"

Randall grabbed her legs and spread them wide open as he began to rub his cock all over her wet pussy. He watched her as she pinched her nipples and ground her pussy against him begging for him to take her.

"Slide your cock in me now and fuck me like a dirty hot slut! Fuck me till I cum all over your black cock!! I want to get fucked hard!"

Randall answered with 3 inches of black meat that made Melissa moan out loud and rotate her hips around his cock. "Mmmm, Yes, baby!! Give it to me! Give me more, sweetie! I need all of it!"

Randall could wait no longer! He wanted to fuck this hot bitch till she couldn't move! He bent down and sucked a tit inside his mouth and lashed his tongue across her nipple and he entered her completely and she gasped for air and began moaning uncontrollably as she was pummeled with the huge cock he was slamming into her.

"Yea, sugar! Give me that sweet white pussy! You are one hot little bitch, baby! You like getting fucked hard, don't you baby?"

"OH GOD! YES!!" Melissa shouted as the two began to fuck with animal like lust. Melissa was filled with black cock and she was riding it like there was no tomorrow. Inaudible obscenities were escaping both their mouths as the torrid fucking continued without slowing down.

Melissa could feel another orgasm building deep within her as the huge black cock fucked her unmercifully without letting up and screamed with pleasure as she felt her pussy exploding beyond anything she had ever experienced and she came violently on the cock inside her squeezing it involuntarily as her pussy convulsed soaking Randall's massive cock with her juices.

Randall pulled out before he shot his load. He wasn't ready to cum yet. He wanted to fuck her from behind and shoot his load on her sexy ass.

Melissa felt Randall turn her over and his cock found her wet pussy easily. Randall slapped her ass and entered her violently squeezing her ass and he rammed all the way in and began to fuck her wildly without any mercy! Melissa pushed her ass back at him and shouted encouragements.

"THAT'S IT BABY! THAT'S WHAT I WANT! HARD FUCKING FROM BEHIND AND I WANT YOU TO CUM ALL OVER MY ASS!!"

That was all Randall need to hear and he felt the cum boiling inside his balls. The sight of this sexy wife's ass fucking him back made him yell out.

"OH FUCK,BABY! OH, HOLY FUCK!! You're gonna make me shoot off all over that beautiful white ass!" Randall shouted!

The thought of that huge cock shooting cum all over her ass ignited a string of multiple orgasms

that sent Randall over the edge. He quickly slipped his cock out of her clenching pussy and sprayed her with loads of cum all over her ass and back.

"OHHHHH GOD!" he screamed. "You hot little white bitch!" as he jerked the final spurt from his cock and collapsed onto her still squirming body.

McWayne
McWayne
24 Followers