Melissa's Pool and the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

Then Truck began to use his hands on her bare back, massaging his way down each side of her spine, very slowly and smoothly, until his large strong hands came to rest on the pouting cheeks of her barely concealed bottom where he took hold of her and pulled her body into his even more tightly. Watching him handle her arse as knowingly as I imagined a future boyfriend would caress mine made the temperature of my lust surge. Still crouching on my haunches, I reached down and tugged the edges of my suit up on both sides of my bottom until there was only a thin line of material dividing my buttocks. Fantasising I was now in a sexy G-string like Melissa's, I rubbed and stroked my bottom with my own hands as I watched, copying as closely as possible the caresses Truck was giving Melissa. It was so easy to imagine I was her, rubbing my bare breasts and legs so arousingly against his young athlete's body.

As his hands made their way back up her body, he brought them around to fondle her breasts, and instantly I tugged the swimsuit straps down off my own shoulders and pushed the whole top down to my waist. I licked my fingers and rolled my nipples between them in the way I imagined he must be doing, making them stand out hard and then rubbing the softness of his warm palms in slow sensual circles on top of them. On a sudden impulse, I pinched hard, discovering that in my highly aroused state, what would normally be painful became instead very pleasurable. I felt the early signs of an orgasm on the way, and as my left hand continued to massage my upper body and breasts, my right found its way to my covered pubis where it simply squeezed the whole sopping wet area and pushed hard against the mound to allow my pleasure to stay at a constant pitch. Holding my palm in place, I rubbed myself up and down against my hand enjoying a flood of rising sensations. I was discovering the joy of extending my sexual arousal for a long period, sensing intuitively that the length of the build-up would make my eventual climax an earth-shattering experience.

On the other side of the fence, Melissa had moved Truck around to face her, side-on to me. Melissa put her hands on his shoulders and let them trail slowly down over his fantastic pectoral muscles.

"I want you to stand still - don't move and don't say anything," she said. The boy was clearly not going to dispute her, although he lowered his hands reluctantly. She paused the downward stroking of her hands over his chest to flick his nipples back and forth with her thumbnails, before lowering her head to nip them with her teeth. He winced slightly but didn't say anything. Her long pink tongue snaked out to lick and sooth his sensitive buds, as her hands reached his togs where I could see an erection straining against the material hard enough to push the waistband away from his stomach. Running her tongue down over his washboard stomach, she crouched before him, sliding her left hand between his thighs to cup and gently rub his scrotum, while her right thumbnail also stayed outside his Speedos, scratching a slow, firm path all the way up and down the underside of his swollen shaft as she wiggled her tongue in and around his navel.

After a minute of this thorough and intimate massage of his pleasure zones, Truck's hands were clenched and with his eyes shut, he tipped his head back slightly and said, "God, this feels so fucking good." Instantly, Melissa squeezed her left hand hard and Truck let out a short groan of pain. His erection sagged before my eyes.

Releasing him and rising to her feet, Melissa said to him with mock contempt, "Well, Trucky, if you can't even follow simple instructions, you're going to have to prove yourself worthy of my interest by passing a little test. I'm going to sit down over there..." At this, she pointed directly towards the peephole!

I jerked my head aside, wondering for a moment if this was all a trick being played on me, before she continued, "... and you have to do two things for me. First, you have to do a really hot, sexy strip, just like Manpower." I dared to look: he seemed suddenly confused at the new, commanding tone in Melissa's voice, but said nothing.

"And when you've done that, you're going to make your big dick shoot lots of lovely sperm out for me." Trucky looked stunned. "Show me exactly what you do when you're having a wank, and if I'm not satisfied with how much comes out, you can forget about what we were going to do for the rest of this afternoon - on Mum and Dad's bed." She paused again and her voice returned to its original sultry tone designed to provoke raging male desire. "On the other hand, if you make me all hot and wet and horny, I'll let you go much, much further than last time. You know what I'll let you do to me?"

At this she put her mouth next to his ear to whisper and I was amazed to see his penis immediately stretch within his togs. I had never realised before the connection between a man's mental pictures and the state of his penis, but it was an important lesson to learn for a woman wanting to give and get really hot sex.

She turned and paced the few steps towards the place in the fence where I was viewing the action, pausing as she sat down to give me a big wink. I knew then that any trick here was not being played on me - in fact she had just arranged for us to share some wildly erotic entertainment!

My emotions were in a complete whirl - this wasn't how I thought boyfriends and girlfriends behaved together. The romances I had read always had the man in control, winning over the woman gradually through skilful seduction and charm. Eventually the woman would allow the man to enjoy the pleasures of her body if he had proved himself faithful and desirable. But here on this hot afternoon, Melissa was breaking all the rules. She was teasing him, using his eager body for her own enjoyment - and now, as my arousal built, I had to admit I too desperately wanted to see everything the horny young man had to offer.

Melissa settled herself against the fence with her head resting beneath the peephole so I could see only the bottom half of her legs pointing towards the handsome Truck with a large bulge in his skimpy togs who stood sheepishly uncertain.

"Come on, I'm waiting," she said firmly. "Look, I'll tell you what to do, O.K.? Start rubbing your hands over your body, slowly." As her directions gave him confidence, he began to move his palms smoothly in big circles over his chest and stomach. Imagining what it would feel like to run my own hands over those muscles, to massage scented oil into every crevice of his gorgeous body, almost made me groan aloud.

"Pinch your little tits - hard," came the command. He did so, wincing slightly, although his semi-concealed cock still showed no signs of softening.

"Now turn around and pull your togs off slowly. Let's see that beautiful bum! No, make it really slow, and bend right over. That's better. Now wiggle it while you slide them off. That's the way. Clench those arse muscles a few times. Now turn side on and do me twenty push-ups."

With a growing smile on his face, he dropped down into position, his wonderfully hard prick disclosed in its nude, circumcised splendour for the first time, standing up almost parallel to the rest of his body as his dark testicles swung heavily between his thighs. Watching this superbly fit nude athlete raise himself up and down rapidly, clenching his bottom on each descent while his firm cock hung beneath him, I found it so easy to visualise him stroking it in and out of a willing Melissa beneath him and the thought alone was almost more than I could bear. I stood up quietly next to the fence, just long enough to ease the cramps out of my legs and stripped off my bunched-up costume altogether. My urgent lust replaced any modesty or anxiety. I squatted again and spread my labia with my left hand while my right began a rapid clockwise strumming of my clitoris, lubricating it with my own juices. I had never been so sopping wet. I had also never given myself pleasure in such a position but the pressure against my mound from squatting while using both hands was tremendously enjoyable and I allowed myself to discover new, ecstatic joys.

"Get up and show me some pelvic thrusts," came the call, and with a smile, Truck stood to face us, put his hands behind his head and jabbed his pelvis rhythmically backwards and forwards. His penis was still rock-hard although it waggled itself in every direction during the vigorous exercise.

"Now I want to see what you do when you need to cum. Do it so I can see everything, and don't stop until you shoot all over the place. As a bonus, I'm going to let you look at my nice wet pussy to help you along, so you can start by rubbing yourself with this since it's nice and warm now."

Melissa's head bobbed up as she removed her G-string and threw it towards Truck, who caught it. He raised the pink bundle to his nostrils and made a show of inhaling her essence deeply before wrapping it around his cock and balls, sliding himself in and out of the silkiness several times before dropping it beside him.

Melissa's legs rolled over and I saw her bare bottom raised up in the air, aimed directly at the intent gaze of her man. She spread her legs wide and the tan-lines leading into her cleft were so defined, she could have been wearing a G-string of smooth white. As he became less self-conscious, Truck pulled on himself more vigorously, his eyes fixed on Melissa's exposed opening. I felt myself approaching the edge of my own climax faster and faster, as all the sensations in my body became more and more pleasurable.

"That's it, Trucky - do it hard and fast. Keep looking at me," she called out to him. "Imagine pushing that big cock of yours all the way in here where it's tight and juicy. I want to squeeze your cock all over and milk it hard - right where my fingers are going now!" She reached under herself and began moving her arse back and forth rapidly as she thrust into herself fiercely. "You're making me so hot - I want you to shove that big dick right up my cunt and fuck me really hard - make me cum right now!"

Truck took a step forward before his eyes closed and he groaned loudly. Then, for the first time in my life, I watched a man sink to his knees, massage his balls with his left hand and pump furiously with his right as suddenly the purple head of his prick spurted stream after stream of white semen into the air in front of him. A big pearly drop landed on the top of Melissa's raised buttocks and started to trickle slowly down her crack.

He opened his eyes to gaze at Melissa gasping as she rubbed her crotch frantically and now he timed his pumping to her own hand movements as the bursts of cum became less copious. Then he ceased the jerking movement altogether and simply squeezed the head of his cock firmly, murmuring his enjoyment as he continued to fondle his scrotum with his left. With his hands still on his genitals, he toppled in exhaustion onto his side and lay still, watching his beautiful girlfriend give herself the intense release she needed.

My sexual instinct told me it was time to let my own long-awaited orgasm explode, and I sped up my movements as Melissa rolled over again, her legs stretched and locked in front of her with toes flexed as if in spasm. Her voice cried out obscenities as her body bucked in a monstrous orgasm and the sound of her voice full of sex and the images that flooded my mind of all three of us touching and fucking each other, all day, over and over, threw me over the edge. The freedom of being nude outdoors in a strange place and giving myself peak pleasure while witnessing a supremely erotic exhibition made me cum gigantically in wave after wave of sheer joyful pleasure. The desperate need to keep quiet and not give myself away only intensified the spasms as I too slumped sideways, clamping my thighs around my hands to generate aftershocks of sensation throughout my whole body.

Finally I lay still and several minutes passed before Truck's voice made me return to the peephole with my thighs and legs almost painfully cramped. He was still nude, holding his discarded togs in one hand and hers in the other, saying something about them going inside for a shower. Suddenly a car pulled into the driveway and Truck froze in shock.

"Shit, it's my parents! Hide!" said Melissa, jumping up, still nude. Truck had no idea where to go. As car doors slammed, an older female voice called out: "Melissa! Are you ready to go? Hurry up or we'll be late!"

"In here - I'm getting changed!" she called back. Turning to the boy now crouching in fear next to her, she pulled her G-string from his hand and stepped into it quickly before retrieving her top. Keeping her voice down, she said: "I forgot we were going out this afternoon. I'll go with them and you can sneak out, O.K.? I'll have to call you later. Sorry."

As Truck moved aside so as not to be seen when the gate opened, she quickly pulled on the other clothes she'd worn earlier, bent down to give him a quick kiss, opened the gate and walked out. A car door opened and shut before it reversed down the drive and then roared away.

In the silence which seemed deafening after the excitement of not many minutes earlier, Truck leaned back against the fence and put his hands over his face. Then, convulsively, he hit his head back against the fence three times saying "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I could easily understand the poor guy's frustration at missing what had promised to be a rich and extremely satisfying reward for his arousing performance.

Looking up, his eyes came to rest on Melissa's little backpack on its hook. He stood and opened it, looking around nervously as he did so, as if feeling he was being watched. I was suddenly anxious again about being discovered, but need not have worried. He rummaged inside and with a triumphant grin, extracted her burgundy underwear. He held up first the bra and then the tight-fitting panties between his fingers as if trying to decide which way up they should go. Then he simply held both items to his face and inhaled deeply once more, generating a fresh pang in my stomach. I had seen so many new and arousing things in one day - I felt as if my knowledge of sex had tripled and then tripled again. I was exhausted.

Replacing Melissa's bag on the hook, Truck took her underwear with him to the place out of my vision where his own clothes lay. As soon as he was dressed, he left, turning once to look at the place on the bricks where he had left his virile marks, and then at where Melissa had been sitting, as if reliving the way she had looked and the way she had made him feel. I couldn't blame him at all for wanting to take away her underwear as a memento of his girlfriend's deliciously sexy teasing.

I waited a few minutes more before leaving, and spent the rest of the afternoon sound asleep on my bed, although that night my hands and imagination kept me awake and busy for a long time.

I ran into Melissa again at the shop several days later, and decided to tell her about Truck taking her panties and bra. She seemed unsurprised and said it was probably the least he deserved. With a knowing look at me, she added: "Maybe he deserved yours as well - for putting a smile on your face?" My blush surely told Melissa I had responded to their performance in exactly the "hands-on" way she had anticipated.

I went swimming with Melissa several other times that Summer, sometimes utilising the peephole if there were others around and sometimes not, but Melissa became rapidly absorbed in Uni life, and after she went to live in one of the Colleges, we lost touch. Although other people taught me how to build mature emotional relationships, the things I learnt that first hot afternoon about getting the most out of a man's body (in every sense) were lessons I would never forget.

----------------------------

I'd welcome votes and email! XX JK.

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
kgardnerkgardnerabout 14 years ago
wicked!

Very well written and SO hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

I throughly enjoyed the story and would loved to have traded places with Melissa. Keep writing about you exhibitionistic experiences. You can find mine in Literotica under the author, MsFlsh.

lovmanlovmanabout 20 years ago
Wow

This is a very arousing and erotic story for me. It reads as if it is true and this really adds to the erotic charge.I really got turned on imagining being a witness to the whole show.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Katie's House Party Exposure Conservative college girl loses bet and her inhibitionsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Changing Room Spontaneous modeling session at mall.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 01 Claire discovers a new found love for showing her body off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Totally Exposed Wife A reserved wife is exposed on vacation to two waiters.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories