Melissa's Tight Jeans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You've got a cracking figure,' he said.

Resting on one elbow she craned to look at him. 'Is that good?'

'Very good. Really fucking excellent in fact.' He licked his lips and stroked his erection. 'I love the curve of your body.' His hand touched her hip and slid, palm downwards, to Melissa's waist. He leaned forward and kissed her between the shoulder blades with great tenderness. 'You're beautiful,' he murmured.

'Oh fuck, just put it in,' Melissa groaned when she felt him nudging her anus.

'I'm trying,' he muttered through clenched teeth.

'Just push gently, baby. It'll go eventually.'

He nudged her again. There was a slight resistance as her body automatically tried to repel the unnatural invader.

Then Melissa gave a sharp cry followed by a thick, treacly groan.

'You're there. Your cock is filling me. I can feel you gliding in ...' The woman moaned again. 'It's so fuckin' nasty, isn't it?' her eyes blazed as she grinned at him over her shoulder. 'It's so dirty fucking me in my ass.' And then she sighed, her eyelids drooping as her head fell onto the pillow. Melissa thrust her hips rearwards. 'All of it,' she panted, her voice muffled against the pillow. 'Pack my dirty-hole full of hard cock.' She thrust back at him again. 'Fuck me,' she urged. 'It burns and it itches. Fuck me in my nasty asshole. Make me scream. Tear it up ...'

He dug his fingers into Melissa's hip and, holding her as still as he could manage, eased out of her until just the tip of his cock was wedged inside. He paused, staring at where the ring of her anus stretched tight around his girth.

'You're right,' he grunted. 'It is nasty.' He slid into her body again, bringing forth a howl of pleasure from Melissa.

'It's so smooth as it slides in, baby. Do it again. Hold me like that and ease it out. Then just slam it back in.'

He shifted on the bed and pressed himself tight against Melissa's back. His hand went over her and reached for a breast while Melissa slid an arm down between her legs. He mauled at the woman's tits while she fingered her clitoris, all the time he kept on plundering her anus with short, stabbing thrusts, bayoneting the muddy target relentlessly.

He began to babble: 'You're too beautiful. Your arse is tight around my cock ... Oh fuck ... you're just' -- stab -- 'so' -- stab -- 'fucking' -- stab -- 'beautiful ...'

'Keep doing it. Fuck my ass. I'm going to come on my fingers.'

Melissa writhed and moaned, opening her legs as she flung the uppermost limb across his thigh. She buried three fingers into her front opening up to the knuckles. Her body farted and squelched around the probing while, behind her, the Englishman slammed in and out and ravaged her rectum.

'I'm going to come,' he warned as his fingers left white pressure marks in Melissa's breasts. His fingers dug into her hips. 'I'm going to spunk ... Soon.'

'Do what you have to do,' she said while her fingers rubbed against that sensitive spot inside her. 'Come in my ass if you want. I don't care. I'm going to come soon too. You can fill my ass with jizm, bathe my rectum with your semen ... do anything, but please, whatever you do, don't ... Stop ... Fucking.'

Melissa's climax hit her with freight train momentum. She gasped once as her legs clamped tight around her wrist and her fingers were caught inside her. She snorted and groaned, her teeth clamped tight together and her eyes squeezed shut. Her thighs shivered as convulsions racked her body.

'I'm coming,' she wailed. 'Oh, oh, oh ... I'm. Fucking. Coming ...'

Behind her he too grimaced, his teeth clenched. His face twisted into a mask of fury as he thrust vehemently, as though intent on causing the woman damage.

'You tight-arsed slut,' he grunted. 'Letting me fuck you in the shitter ...' He groaned and sighed as his eyes rolled in their orbits. 'Dirty American bitch ...' He licked Melissa's shoulder, tracing a path to her neck with his tongue. He kissed her there before clamping his teeth into her flesh.

'Bite my neck, you bastard,' the woman groaned as her orgasm slowly tapered. 'Brand me ...'

'I'm coming,' he grunted.

He gave one final heave and stopped with his cock packed tight inside Melissa's sphincter. The tight ring of her held him at the root, and his balls squashed against the woman's thighs. She felt him pulse inside her and then he bit her neck again. She gasped and reached a hand upwards, fingers moving through his thick hair.

'Fill me,' she gasped. 'Give me all your cum.'

His penis throbbed and spat its load deep into that forbidden place. All the while he babbled incoherently about how he'd never met a woman like her before; how he wanted to stay with her; how good she felt as he'd fucked her arse.

'I know, baby,' she crooned when, at last, his diminishing cock slid from her body. 'I'm here for ten more nights.' She rolled onto her other side and looked into his eyes. 'You can fuck me for as long as I'm here. Are you staying here that long too? Are you moving on?'

'I'm staying,' he sighed, his eyes fixed on her face.

'Then we can be lovers until I go home. We can just fuck whenever we want.' She kissed him, her tongue tracing the cupid's bow of his lips before sliding into his mouth. 'You can fuck my cunt, my mouth and my ass ...' She grinned at his expression. 'Sound good, baby?'

He just nodded.

12