Mellissa - A Mutual Agreement

Story Info
The time for the TALK has arrived, but what will come of it?
7k words
4.5
98.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faldoom
Faldoom
50 Followers

If you have not read the Story before this, Taking Mum, I suggest you do so in order for certain references and terms to be properly understood. Otherwise, enjoy!

*

Michael left home at 07:30 the next morning, making sure he was gone before his parents woke as his Mother had told -- no - commanded him to. He wasn't feeling all that brilliant now it was the morning after. He still wanted her again and was planning ways to do so, but at the same time he was feeling sorry for Mellissa.

It must have been hard last night, putting on a perfect face after what had happened only minutes earlier. He hated that he had put his Mother in such a position but he wasn't sorry for what he'd done. He'd thoroughly enjoyed it and no matter how much she might want to deny it, he knew she had, too.

The more he thought about it, while he drove his 1994 Ford Mustang to Westside Pavilion, the evidence was clear. She hadn't run when she'd found him 'asleep' naked, instead she had all but handled his cock. Later, inspired by the sight of it, she had pumped her pussy with a 10" dildo. Also, although he knew second level was all consuming, if she had really, truly not wanted him she could have done something. Then afterward, it was clear she struggled to keep her eyes off it.

Remembering Westside wouldn't be open for another 3 hours as it was a Sunday, he instead stopped outside Cheviot Hills, deciding he would blow off some steam on a run round the park. Two hours later, after a few laps around the park and several other exercises, he returned to the car sweating and exhausted.

After towelling dry, he lay in the back seat and decided to pass the time with a nap. When he woke it was a little before 11 and the mall would be open by now. He clambered into the front of the car and set off for Westside's parking area. Having parked, Michael quickly swapped his shorts for a hoody and a pair of jeans he'd brought with him and then left the car, making sure to lock it as he walked away.

After meandering aimlessly for an hour or more through the mall he found himself outside of Footlocker. After a quick look inside, he saw his friend Kyle was working that day and went in. Kyle greeted him warmly, relieved to have some company as he was on his own besides the backroom guy. He could tell straight off though that something was wrong with Michael and he asked him about it. Michael simply stated he and his Mother had had a fight the night before and had been told to clear off for the day. Kyle replied that that must be why his parents (good friends with Michael's step-father) had been invited last minute to a BBQ at Michael's house, to make up for Michael not attending.

Michael was instantly peeved at the news but he dismissed the feeling quickly, belatedly realising it was his fault he wasn't going anyway and he should have known his Mother wouldn't have let the food go to waste. Michael spent a few more hours there, keeping Kyle company and doing odd jobs around the store when Kyle was too busy to do them. When the mall closed, Kyle invited him to stay at his for the night in case things hadn't blown over with his Mother. Michael doubted they would have so he accepted Kyle's invite. They spent the night drinking and playing video games while chatting about this and that.

The next day, Michael went straight from Kyle's to College. When he finally got home, to his surprise, Mellissa greeted him as if nothing had ever happened and was her usual bright self. His step-father was a little grumpy about not knowing where Michael had been the last two days but besides this life at home seemed normal.

Michael put this down to his Mother being true to her word that she wouldn't tell her husband. He guessed she was waiting to have that TALK with him till next time they were alone or when his step-father was next away. He decided it would be better if it were the latter so that they would have time to recover afterward so his step-father wouldn't notice. To make sure it waited till then, over the next two weeks he spent as much time at college and out of the house as possible, even thinking up reasons to leave the house when his step-father went out, sometimes just going with him.

The weather had been a mixed lot while his step-father was home and not exceptionally hot. Because of this, Michael had noticed Mellissa used it as an excuse not to wear a lot of her skimpier stuff she would usually not give a second thought over. But the day her husband left it was another scorcher, just like the day he had returned and he had forced everyone outside to enjoy the Sun. Mellissa couldn't avoid her good weather clothes anymore so she thought what the hell and had donned Daisy Duke shorts and a halter neck top. Michael had noticed first thing that morning and had had to fight to keep his dick from getting hard each time he saw her. He also could see her black-silk bikini jutting out in certain places.

They had spent the day playing out door games including ground-ball, a lazy version of base-ball, toss and catch and several others. Some had been contact games and this drove Michael mad, rubbing up against his Mother while trying to get the football for example. By mid-afternoon, his Mother had retired to the Jacuzzi and he had excused himself saying he needed to go lie down out of the heat.

As soon as he got to his room he pulled his curtains almost to. Then he watched them through the slit. By now his step-father had moved to his Mother, sitting aside the Jacuzzi, one hand balancing him, the other stroking Mellissa's hair while they talked. A pang of jealously went off in Michael's head and he grimaced to himself. Then he turned away sharply when it looked like his step-father was getting ready to join her properly.

He lay on his bed and masturbated to thoughts of it being him down there, getting into the water with her, cuddling close and receiving kisses from her full lips which he so badly wanted to taste again. He came to images of fucking her in the Jacuzzi before cleaning up the evidence and changing his shorts, dumping the others in his laundry bin. He spent the next couple of hours going over again and again all the scenarios he had dreamt up over the last two weeks about what might happen when they did talk and how to steer each one round to him fucking her again. He had ceased awhile ago to care that it was his Mother he wanted. To him she was just the most perfect and sexy women alive and he wanted her.

He heard them come upstairs close to 5pm and go into their bedroom. About 20 minutes later, they came back out and there was a knock at his door. Calling for them to enter, his step-father stepped into the room. He remained by the door while he said his goodbyes.

"Take care of your Mother," was his parting remark.

Michael glanced at Mellissa standing on the landing. She gave him a meaningful look from which he could tell that the talk would be tonight. Somewhere inside him a little voice wanted to just say 'I already have, Dad, if you know what I mean?' but instead he just said:

"Sure, Dad."

His step-father closed the door and he heard them descend downstairs. He listened to the sound of his step-dad's car starting up and driving away and waited for the front door to close. Upon hearing it, he waited for the inevitable call but it didn't come. Instead he heard her coming upstairs.

'What? Does she want to talk in here? That's just begging for it,' he thought.

But no, she passed his room and went into hers. Five minutes later he heard her return to the landing and then go back downstairs. He waited but nothing happened so he decided just to wait here till she sent for him.

His step-father had been gone for over an hour when she finally called for him. Swallowing, Michael made his way downstairs. When he came into the living room the first thing he noticed is that the two armchairs had been moved to face each other instead of the Plasma. The second was that his Mother was sat in one of them and had changed her clothes and snagged her usually loose hair into a ponytail. Instead of the halter and short-shorts she had been wearing, she now wore a formless, woolly, zip-up cardigan and baggy, shapeless jeans.

It was obvious she was wearing these ancient and shapeless clothes to try and dull her figure so as not to arouse him, but in his eyes she had failed. By the way her breasts sat he could tell she had neglected to wear a bra, which meant the cardigan must be playing murder on her sensitive nipples and the jeans he could see didn't quite fit anymore; they were rather snug across her mound and ass. Both these thoughts were turning him on greatly.

All this he observed in a glance as he moved to sit in the vacant armchair. Once he sat down he thought she would start yelling immediately, but she wouldn't look him in the eye and appeared to still be working herself up for this confrontation.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, Michael fidgeting nervously, Mellissa sitting still, arms half folded, staring at her crossed legs. She was finding it difficult to bring herself to begin but she knew she must. She didn't want this one-off, dark incident to spoil the amazing relationship she had with her teenage son, a relationship most parents didn't get with teenage offspring. The fact that all he was wearing was knee length cotton shorts didn't help.

Steeling herself, she unfolded her legs and lent forwards, elbows on her knees hands clasped. Michael immediately focused on her, his eyes burning with an intensity she had seen only once before. She closed her eyes quickly and shook herself. When she opened them again, his gaze was softer, more nervous. That was better; she could speak to him like that.

"You know why we're here, Michael."

It wasn't a question. He simply nodded, dry swallowing once again.

"The plain and simple fact is: you violated the unwritten rule. You fucked me, your own mother. You did it knowingly and deliberately."

She stopped to let this sink in. Michael's breathing had elevated slightly at the mention of the act. It was natural, any mention of sex and anything to do with it quickly turned him on these days. He could also see she, too, was a little heated by recalling that night.

"At first, straight after it happened, I was all set to rage at you, maybe even knock you about a bit, Heaven knows you deserve it. I had this whole speech about how immoral you are and how you have spoiled our relationship as Mother and Son just because you couldn't keep it in your pants. I was going to shout really loud, loud enough that even the neighbours would hear but I didn't care. At the time I just wanted to show you how angry I am with you. But honestly ..."

Michael waited with baited breathe.

"... honestly, I can't be fucked."

She saw the ghost of a smile pass across his face.

"No pun intended," she said dryly with a humourless smile.

Michael immediately regretted the smirk. He hung his head but not so much that he couldn't still make eye contact.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Sorry? For what?"

He knew this was a test, could see an ember of anger beginning in her eyes, and he knew he didn't want it to become a full fledged fire.

"I'm sorry for what I did that night," and he actually meant it. All his clever words, all his plans went out the window. He hadn't thought it would go like this so he had no preconceived responses. He knew now this was as far as it would ever go. She was making it quite clear nothing else was going to happen.

Mellissa sighed. She'd been hoping he would say that. Not that it really made up for what had happened but it was a start and she could tell he really was sorry.

"Apology accepted," she said.

"Really?" He asked, not quite believing her.

"Yes, based on the fact that I can understand why it happened and that's the main reason why I haven't told your Father or thrown you out of this house. The other is because you are my Son and I still love you."

"Understand? How?"

"Well, you're a teenage boy. You're still at the age when your hormones are in overdrive and your life is controlled by your groin. The time were boys see every woman as a sexual target, no matter who they are. You simply saw an opportunity to do what is natural and took it. I don't blame you for that."

Michael laughed nervously.

"What?" She asked, frowning.

"That's not it at all, Mum. It's because I love you, truly love you. I love everything about you and everything you do. We spend so much time together and we're so close, we have no secrets and run around here in skimpy clothes nearly all the time, I just couldn't help it anymore. I wanted the next stage, I wanted you. I couldn't see any problem with it."

Mellissa was lost for words, as she stared at her Son.

Finally she shook herself and said "I know we are close and that's why we're having this talk because I don't want us to lose that closeness. And there are problems, Michael. One, I'm your Mother, we're not supposed to make love. Two, I'm married, to your step-father no less and I doubt he would see your side of it. And three, it's illegal."

"So what, are you saying if dad wasn't around and it wasn't illegal we could? You said we're not 'supposed' to, not that we 'can't'. And you never said 'fuck' you said 'make love'. Why the difference?"

She closed her eyes and took a moment to collect herself. She could tell she hadn't worded that one so brilliantly.

"Look," she said, opening her eyes as she reached out and took hold of his left hand with hers. Her eyes widened slightly when she felt a thrill run from her fingers to her privates at the touch of his skin, a thrill she usually felt only with her husband. It brought back memories of that night and his hands on her, hands that had felt sooo good.

It happened in less than an instant but it still caused her to pause. Michael had noticed the small lapse but before he could make anything of it, she spoke again.

"Look, Michael. I am simply going to tell you this: This is a closed subject. It. Will. Never. Happen. Again. Ok? We are never to mention it, refer to it, hint at or joke about it. It is never to be repeated and it is dead to the world. Agreed?"

He simply nodded.

She nodded too, feeling satisfied that the matter was dealt with.

"Right," she said as she rose, "I'm going upstairs for awhile. I'll see you later, Michael."

She turned and moved towards the hall. He watched her go out of the corner of his eye. He had been stupid to think this would end any other way. He noticed suddenly that she had stopped. He kept still.

Mellissa was struggling with herself; part of her had promised she wouldn't do this, to leave it at that but another part, the stronger apparently could not. She had things that had to be said before the matter could be closed completely.

"You know what the worse part is?" She heard herself say over her shoulder. 'Great gone and done it now, haven't I?' She thought.

Michael looked round and found her face in the hall mirror. She was looking at him with pain in her beautiful eyes. He shook his head.

"The worse part is that I LIKED IT."

Her voice was almost inaudible but Michael still heard and caught the inflection on the last three words. He gaped at her while shifting in the chair so as to face her better.

"That's right," she said as she turned back to him, angry tears in her eyes, "I liked having you fuck me! It felt right and it's not supposed to! I knew it was you. Knew I should stop you, but I didn't because I WANTED that thing in me!" She pointed at his groin.

He stood and tried to move to her but she suddenly backed up a step holding a warning hand out in front of her.

"Don't! I have to tell you this to make you understand how wrong it is. Children are not meant to fuck their parents and their parents are not supposed to like it. It will not happen again because it cannot. It is not just morally wrong but illegal. But now all I want is more and that's what's going to hurt the most. You've given me a taste of something I cannot have and I hate you for it."

Her voice was getting steadily louder, and he could see she was getting angrier and more upset with each sentence, but now he was angry, too.

"If you like it so much, why not to hell with the rules?" He yelled back, "I can see you want it again, you're staring at it right now with a look of mad hunger. Or is it merely coincidence that you use a 10" dildo the same night you see my cock while I'm 'sleeping'?'" she glared at him, fire burning in her eyes, "That's right MOTHER I watched you all but play with it that afternoon. You wanted it then, why can't you just admit you want it, want me, and let's have at it?"

She stormed forwards until they were inches apart. She was screaming at the top of her lungs now.

"Wanted it? You forced it on me! I only wanted it because I was lost in the moment and you took advantage of that fact. You took advantage of me just like your REAL father!"

That gave him pause for a moment but his anger suddenly washed away the budding feeling of guilt.

"Oh please, you were begging me for it! Why else would you leave the bathroom door unlocked and stand exactly were you can be seen from the keyhole?" He screeched in return.

"You've been watching me shower?" She cried incredulously.

"For three years I've been watching every move you make, noticing every time you touch yourself, listening to every time you and Dad go at it, wishing it were me you were fucking instead!"

Her eyes bulged.

"PERVERT!" She screamed and slapped him across the face.

Before he knew it, he had slapped her back, harder than she had him. He stood gaping as he watched the tears, finally unleashed, course down her face as she broke down crying, hugging herself as shudders wracked her beautiful body. She looked so helpless and lost, with her hair half out of the pony tail and strewn across her face, shoulders slumped and her legs bending like jelly.

"Oh Mum!"

He caught her before she could collapse, crushing her to him, wrapping one arm around her waist, the other across her shoulders. At first she feebly tried to push him away but she gave up after only a few seconds and just let him hold her. His hand at her shoulders alternated between rubbing her arm and stroking her hair as he made soothing noises and rocked her from side to side while she continued to cry uncontrollably. Eventually, after what seemed an age, she regained some control of her body, standing straighter and wrapping her left arm behind him. She felt so safe in his arms and she liked it despite herself.

They remained like that for a few minutes. Then she looked up at him, and he down at her. She was shocked to see he had been crying, too. Her heart melted and she lifted her right hand to his face to wipe away his tears. As her skin touched his, she felt the familiar thrill run down her spine and she knew he felt it too from the involuntary sigh that escaped his lips.

They stared into each others eyes before she looked at his young mouth and then back to his penetrating gaze.

"We shouldn't," she whispered, even as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"We should," he whispered in return as he lowered his face to hers.

Their lips met and fireworks burst inside both their heads. It just felt so right. It was the best kiss either of them had ever had and it lasted for what seemed like a lifetime. When they finally parted both were breathing heavily and hungry for more. She was flushed and bright eyed and he was hot and grinning. He shifted the position of his arms to better hold her against his front and her hand on his cheek slipped round to the back of his head and pulled him against her as once again they kissed, this time with much more passion and harder than before.

His hands left the small of her back, one ascending to her shoulders as he crushed her against him once more, the other descending to her perfect ass, squeezing and massaging her cheeks. What he was doing to her butt caused her to squirm, grinding her hips against his. Even through her jeans she could feel his dick shifting and hardening, stretching the thin material of his shorts as it fought for release.

Faldoom
Faldoom
50 Followers
12