Mellow Yellow Ch. 06

Story Info
Melinda's love lessons continue.
2.4k words
4.51
34.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered my apartment after a matinée at the theater. Melinda had been my lover for a month and we were already discussing whether we should move in together. Despite our obvious differences, after all I was male and she was female, we were compatible in so many ways. Yes, the sex was good but everyday life was even better. After all, we were both intellectuals, or nerds if you prefer. It’s hard to tell what comes first, discovering that you want that person’s company all the time or discovering that you are highly compatible sexually with that person.

I was cooking supper that night. Melinda, like most Vietnamese, was curious about European style cooking. They might eat their own food at home on a steady basis but they sincerely enjoyed a meal at a European restaurant, the same way white people enjoy a Chinese meal on occasion. I had checked with Ted and he assured me that Hanna could enjoy sausage and sauerkraut as if she came from the middle of Europe.

I was making lasagna that evening, a favourite of Melinda’s. After all, the Italians stole pasta from the Chinese, thanks to Marco Polo. Melinda wasn’t fond of cheese but she would eat mozzarella when melted on pasta. Let me correct that. Melinda hated cheese. I allowed Melinda to be a little fussy about food at my place because I had some of the same food quirks eating at her place. I drew the line at some of Melinda’s favourites, like birdie’s feet or tiny fish complete with head, tail and all guts in between. Actually, the fish weren’t bad with all the black pepper they were cooked with, until I took a close look at what it was I was downing with my beer.

Like most oriental women, Melinda was a cheap date when it came to drinks. She didn’t like liquor or beer and would only drink white wine. Even then, she only had one glass with the meal. This suited my budget. Anyway, I didn’t get invited to wine and cheese parties in my profession so this wasn’t any imposition.

We sat down to eat and Melinda discussed the play, lingering over any sexual symbolism that she had discovered. When she finally ran out of dirty parts in the play, she asked: “Well, what are we going to do tonight?”

“Well, I thought you could help me with the dishes.”

“No silly, what are you going to teach me tonight? I’ve been excited about screwing you ever since you picked me up.”

“Well, I think you have oral sex down pat. Let’s try some new positions. What do you want to try first, doggie or woman on top?”

“I want to be on top. Hanna tells me that we Vietnamese women have a talent on top because we’re used to squatting.”

“Melinda, the woman on top position is supposed to put the woman in charge so she gets to play the dick the way she wants it. It means that you need to be very aware of your own body. I think Hanna is right and it could be very comfortable for you.”

“It sounds great. Is there any disadvantage to it?”

“Because it puts the woman in control, my experience has been that only ball-busting women really like to be on top. That way, they can get satisfied without worrying about the man. We should only try it if you promise that you will remember that you’re having sex with another person. Promise me you won’t become a ball-buster.”

Melinda readily agreed to that small condition. She seemed excited about learning something new as we talked over the dishes. She couldn’t talk about anything else than how we were going to have love that night. That is the mark of the true intellectual. Most people think that the intellectual’s thoughts are so sublime that he/she has no interest in sex. It just isn’t so. Once their interest in sex is aroused, the intellectual will show as much curiosity and creativity as with any other subject. I was going to benefit from Melinda’s intellect tonight.

We went to the bedroom and Melinda suddenly ordered me to take my clothes off. I asked why?

“Well, if I’m supposed to be in charge, I should start taking charge now, shouldn’t I?”

“No, that’s the wrong way to go about getting to this position. The right way is we make love normally and then you just go on top because we both want it that way. Don’t worry. There isn’t anything unnatural about this and it won’t make you into something you’re not. You’re not a ballbuster so don’t act like one.”

Melinda relaxed and we went into what was now a familiar routine, slowly undressing each other. Melinda couldn’t seem to wait and led me over to the bed and pulled me down on it. We made love as slowly as we undressed. Melinda was learning where I like to be touched and she wasn’t shy about letting me know what she liked me to do. We were like old lovers although we still had many things to learn about each other.

I was proceeding downwards on Melinda’s smooth, brown skin when, I put my hand between her legs and parted them enough to get my fingers on her beaver. I parted her lips and gently traced my finger up and down that tight inverted V I was by now familiar with. I had never given Melinda a finger job before but she instinctively knew what to do and opened her legs even wider for better access. Finger jobs have their advantages because it leaves the man’s mouth free for kissing or playing with the woman’s tits. The finger work must be as gentle as a tongue. Most men forget this, which is why women prefer the tongue to the finger. A gentle finger with attention to the tits would drive my white girlfriends bananas, in more ways than one. A yellow woman was no different. Melinda’s tits were perfect for the job. They were firm and small so that I could take half a tit in my mouth without using my free hand. That was reserved for the other tit. Basically, this requires the ability to do three things at the same time. It sounds difficult but it only requires slightly more skill than walking and chewing gum.

Melinda came quickly and forcefully, popping her tit out of my mouth. I took my hand away from her beaver so as to not press too hard. With my now-free hand, I guided her hand to my dick and said:

“Hold it gently, just as gently as you want me to touch you. Now get up and put it in”

Melinda smoothly, in one motion, positioned herself over me, never letting go of the dick. Generations of Vietnamese squatting instead of sitting now worked to the benefit of this white boy. Melinda poised herself just so my dick touched her inner lips. She ran my tip up and down that smooth, wet interior, rubbing the dick just where she wanted to be rubbed. Melinda was in charge and I liked her management style. Melinda came again, and this time added volume to her shuddering motions. Without asking instructions, Melinda lowered herself onto my dick at exactly the speed she wanted. Part way in, my dick passed her cervix, she came again and slumped forward onto my chest. I held my panting oriental beauty as she regained her strength.

Without a word, Melinda then got up again and pushed the rest of my dick all the way in.

“Oh Paul. I have you all in. My God, you’re going deep tonight.” Melinda was almost frozen still in a squat on top of me. She waited like that for five minutes, letting herself enjoy my dick inside her. Then, she slowly raised herself until I was half out and then slowly lowered herself back on. I started to caress Melinda’s tits while she raised and lowered herself. I moved my hands down to her hips and then started to squeeze and force her down so my dick went in deeper than ever. Too many men don’t get involved with the woman on top, preferring to be “passive-aggressive”. I say, get involved with the woman on top or else she will start taking control of things other than sex.

Melinda picked up speed and tempo, taking her cue from my hands on her hips. Finally, she screamed as if she was in pain. I knew this wasn’t pain but the orgasm she had worked herself up to. Melinda clamped on my dick and there was no hope for me and I came as well. I then wiggled around as best I could, stirring up Melinda’s insides even more.

Finally, Melinda collapsed again and then slowly slid off me, creating the inevitable mess. Melinda was too exhausted to care about the mess and just said “That’s great but it’s so much work.”

“Melinda, it’s so much better when it’s done by an oriental woman. White women either don’t put the work into it or they are just doing it that way because they are control freaks.”

“I’m glad you like how I do things. A woman without much experience needs to be reassured all the time that she is screwing right. But let’s go to sleep now. I’m tired from all the work you made me do.”

We slept like a pair of spoons that night. Melinda was starting to like the intimacy of sleeping in my arms. I was afraid that she had slept alone for so long that she wouldn’t adapt. Normally, Melinda woke up before me, took a shower and made breakfast. This morning, we woke up at the same time and, instead of running to the shower, Melinda started making love again.

“Paul, I want you to take me doggie style. I had such a horny dream just now of us making love that I have to have you. I need that big white dick of yours.”

Melinda was all over me like a woman possessed. From the shy night student I had originally introduced to oral sex, she was now a woman possessed by lust. Her hands were all over my body caressing every spot but ultimately in search of Mr. Stiffy. He didn’t fail - I was hard and erect long before Melinda reached the object of her lust. Probably my dick responded so well because of such pleasant memories of the previous evening. Of course, I responded with as much enthusiasm as Melinda was displaying and we went much more quickly than usual. When Melinda found Mr. Stiffy, I placed my hand on her beaver. To my surprise, Melinda was very wet, not sticky from the previous evening. I slowly slid my finger up and down that inverted V and Melinda had her first orgasm.

“Now Paul, I want you now. Show me how to do it doggie style.”

“OK, get on your hands and knees with your legs slightly apart.” I then put Melinda at the right angle to slide in my dick. I moved into position and then ran my dick up and down between those tight lips. In this position, they were tighter than ever and I had to resist the temptation to ram my dick in. I also had to resist Melinda’s begging for the dick. Melinda was very tight at any time and just after coming, she would be like a virgin. Ramming my dick in would just hurt her. No, I had to carefully work my dick in for the best effect.

“Paul, please faster, I want you in me faster. Push. Fuck me Paul. Please fuck me faster.”

“Melinda, I’m going as fast as I can but you just don’t realize what a tight little pussy you have.”

Fortunately, Melinda was always well lubricated and this helped my dick ease its way in. As my dick slid over her cervix, I felt that object for the first time on the underside of my dick. This was going where I had never gone before. Melinda suddenly came and tightened on the dick. I pulled back so I wouldn’t go off myself. Fortunately, Melinda had done such a good job on top that my dick was a little less sensitive this morning.

Melinda pleaded not to pull out so I said that she had to slow down. I worked my dick in past her cervix and finally got it all the way in. I grabbed Melinda’s hips and started to push and pull her over my dick. Melinda had slim hips and a smallish bum that made this an ideal position. I could get my entire dick in and I could easily control Melinda’s motion with those sensuous hips. I picked up the tempo still being was careful not to push Melinda so far that her cervix went under the tip of my dick.

My dick had such a working over the previous night that I knew it would take some work for me to come. I picked up the tempo even more so that we were pounding each other back and forth with Melinda’s cute bum hitting my stomach. I had totally abandoned being careful where my dick was. We were pounding so hard that I am sure there would have been slapping noises, bum to stomach, if only we hadn’t both been screaming so loud. Well, even if I got evicted, that would be a good excuse to move in. Fortunately, I finally came because Melinda was screaming that I was starting to hurt her and to stop. We both collapsed into the spoon position.

Melinda finally broke the silence. “Paul, we must move in together. I don’t want to wait for the weekends to get together. What we have together is too good. I want you all the time for sex, for conversation, just to share everything. Everything is so good with you.”

I agreed and we did move in together. I look at that moment as the point when we were really married, never mind the ceremony that eventually followed. That was the point when we really knew that we were right for each other. Except for one time that I thought Melinda would leave, we have stayed just as we were that moment.

To Be Continued...